Saturday 10 April 2021

Story 251 Part Two - Background Notes.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 251  Part Two.

Hi from Rochelle and Allan Jr.

Kia ora - Greetings from Allan Jr.
           After the wild session between Hirohiko and Lizamoa, we wanted a contrast. While the sex here is quite rough and aggressive in places, there is not a struggle as to who is the boss, who is on top. It appears Joseph was leading and the two women were happy to go along with that. Our goal here was good sex, detailed sex, based on some reality. Susan once said that making all the sex here successful was important. For example, if the sex at home for a reader is not so good, he/she doesn't want to be reminded of that here. This blog becomes a place of escape, a place where it always goes right.  So everyone gets at least a couple of orgasms and goes away happy. I hope all our readers are happy too.
           I wanted to connect these two stories closer together even though they both mention Tukiko being the last to get naked in the game of Strip. So we added that short part by Sayako where she overhears where Hirohiko is slapping Lizamoa's arse for being a naughty girl.
           The final scene in this story is about skinny dipping and sex beside the pool. Again there is a purpose for this. It was a good chance for Tukiko to experience sex outdoors and also think about the possibility of being seen while fucking. Yes, there is a bit of exhibitionism beginning to show in that girl. She needs it to with what is going to happen to her the following weekend.

Salut de Rochelle.
           So Sayako and Tukiko spend the rest of the evening with Joseph. For a while they are in the lounge with Lizamoa and Hirohiko, then they retire to continue their sexual fun in a bedroom.
           I have come to discover, I like writing sex scenes. When I write or read a sex scene I like it to be with details. "Joseph and Sayako made love," is not good enough, doesn't cut it for me. I want to know how they made love and what positions did they use? What did the sex feel like? I like communication between the people involved. I need to know, were the orgasms good and who cum first? I can then fill in the final details with my own imagination. I also think writing about sex is one of the objectives of this blog and so to not do so is letting our readers down as they expect it as I expect it too.
           I think the positions they use are very important as sexual positions are very important in my real sex too. The danger here is that we might invent a new sexual position for our characters that can prove to be physically impossible to achieve. In which case, it makes us look a bit foolish to our readers because we owe them at least some sense of reality in our writing. So when I write a sex scene I am usually writing about something I have tried or seen. I need to have a clear picture of what I am writing about. What better way to have a clear picture than to make it a memorable real event and then write from there. Am I saying here, I fuck before I write? Of course!
           Writing as a man when I am a woman gets a bit interesting and different. Susan gave me some ideas on how I could do this and I've also had discussions with men I know to ask them such as; What does sex feel like to them? How does an orgasm feel? What is important to them when making love? With this information, it is easier to put myself in the position of a man and write for him as if he was speaking.

                   Allan Jr and Rochelle.

           Kia kaka - Kia Kaha.
                 Be safe - Be strong.
                       Allan and Rochelle.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 251  Part Two.


10 comments:

  1. So Rochelle helped you this time? Well done Rochelle.
    I liked you comments here too. You don't come over as being an expert on sex scenes. I was surprised at that.
    Brian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I got this right Allan Jr? You are creating this series, looking after the master plan and much of the writing while having a different writer to help with each story.
      That is a good idea as it seems to have pushed this project forward quickly.

      I like how you are using Allan Jr and Allan Snr now. There is always the chance of confusion between this father and son.
      Grace.

      Delete
    2. Yes Grace, you are right. This is Allan Jr's project. He wrote the draft for the entire story plus a couple of extra future stories.
      He has done much of the writing with us getting involved in various ways. I think it would be safe to say that all the main writers and some readers have had a hand in this.
      But don't let that distract from the fact that Allan Jr is driving this.
      Anne.

      Delete
  2. Very interesting background. This is what I expect from a background. Information on where the ideas came from and how you wrote it. Rochelle your notes were particularly enlightening. Such a shy, quiet woman who likes to read and write sex scenes. Wow!
    Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this writing together seems to working. There is a growing list of completed stories and others under way I hear. This is good, it means we have lots of great reading in front of us.
    I like this background too. Saw some more of Rochelle as has been said above but Allan Jr. not seen so often in writing. I know living with Anne and Susan must be a terrible strain but good to see you involved in some stories. Good to see you are showing these women how to write good stories too.
    Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allan having a terrible life living with Anne and Susan? They are going to kick your arse boy, when they read that.
      Being a bit of a trouble maker today, aren't you?
      Sensational Shandra.

      Delete
    2. Gordon, Shandra was right, you do need your arse kicked. I would delight in doing it too.
      Before you have any concerns for Allan living with two women, I think you should ask him for his thoughts on the matter.
      Having two gentle loving women to care for him, I sure he is very happy.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    3. What? Both Shandra and Susan liked my comment. Where is Anne? If she liked it to, then I'd have a threesome.
      Oops, I mean three likes.
      Gordon.

      Delete
    4. Gordon, I am at a loss to see how two people threatening to kick your arse can be counted as two likes.
      Kimberley.

      Delete
  4. Kia ora - all my naughty friends.
    So Allan and Rochelle this time. A good writing team by the looks.
    Not much wrong with the technical side. Just a couple of minor mistakes I've found and sent them to you.

    Now I want to talk about this developing story. It seems like you have a plan for this series. If you include those two that were written back in February, there is quite a few stories now. This story looks like it might have been a hard one to transition from the evenings to the beach. It could be argued that a lot of this story could have been excluded but as has already been said, "It's not just the sex, its also about how they got to the sex." I think that is where this story will fit. How did they get there.

    Good effort on these stories by everyone Also glad to see you are keeping a close eye on Allan Jr.
    Kia kaka - Kia kaha.
    Be safe - Be strong.

    ReplyDelete