Saturday 10 April 2021

Story 251 Part Two - Our Japanese Visitors.

Index of Letters                         Story 251 Part Two  Background.                         Back to Story 251 Part One.   

Forward to Story 252.

April - 2021.
          These, the stories we now call the Tukiko Series, were originally published here a few months ago. When Anne published these stories on another website, she made many changes and improvements. Meanwhile, some of us were feeling uncomfortable with the stories here as they didn't really fit the storyline so finally, the decision was made to unpublish them update the storyline with some fill-in stories and then republish.
          After some fill-in stories have been published, the storyline has been brought up to date with this series regarding some of the younger characters, we can look at republishing the improved versions of these stories. During this process, we allowed further changes to be made. While republishing as if they were new stories, we have kept the original posts so any earlier comments that were made, have been retained.
                  Allan Jr.


Visiting Joseph And Lizamoa For A Sex Night.

Hello from Sayako,
          My first time writing within the Letters Books was when Joseph invited me to do an opening to this story. 'Write what you like Sayako,' he said. 'Just give us a nice opening.' It was only after I finished that I discovered Lizamona had written about the sex she and Joseph had the morning before our sex night and now I had written a similar thing. Anyway, it's done now, written so it's staying in.
          After the fun we had at the waterfall, I've made the point of keeping in contact with Lizamoa. We had only met them once and quickly became engaged in some intense sexual activities. Both my husband Horohiko and I had enjoyed that time and were willing to try it again.
                    (For these stories see: - Story 230 Japanese Pussy at Mokoroa Falls. and also see: -  Story 231 Horny Hirohiko.)

          While it was the first time either of us had stepped outside our marriage, the fact that we did it together seemed to make it different. At any moment I could look across and see what he was doing with Lizamoa. In the same way, I know he was watching Tukiko and me with Joseph too. This made it seem we were not cheating on each other as we were doing it in front of each other.
          Afterwards, it became some hot sexy fantasy session in the bedroom too. It had been the realization of a long term fantasy and fuel for some new bedroom fantasies too.
          We talked about approaching them for perhaps another sex session with them. Maybe invite them for dinner and an evening at our house but nothing ever happened other than my talking on the phone with Lizaoma about once a month.
          One day, Lizamoa and I were talking about how much fun it had been at the waterfall and Lizamoa said they wanted to do it again. That was the encouragement we needed too. I told her we were both willing and so quickly arrangements were made for us to visit them at their house in the Waitakere Ranges, near the township of Titirangi.

          It was early morning on Friday we were going to visit. We were laying in bed together. I must confess to not sleeping well that night. He had been excited the evening before and the sex had been great. I think we were left too excited by what was planned for the following day, both being restless, keeping each other awake.
          Now, it was early morning, still dark outside. I knew Hirohiko was awake and I rolled towards him so my naked body pressed against his.
          "Not sleeping, Hirohiko?"
          "No, I'm wide away. Been awake for a while."
          "I know. So have I."
          "Thinking about tonight?" he asked.
          "Yes," I replied. "Excited."
          "So am I. Don't know why. It is just sex."
          "Looking forward to Lizamoa again?"
          "Yes. She was fun at the waterfall."
          "Even after all that teasing?"
          "That was part of what made her different."
          "I'm looking forward to Joseph too."
          "His big cock?"
          "Yes," I confessed. "Hope you don't mind."
          "No, I don't mind. I'll be too busy with some hot wet Indian pussy."
          With my voice almost a whisper because of how aroused I was, I said, "I've got some hot wet Japanese pussy for you now."
          "Mmmmm," he said as he pulled me so I rolled on top of him.
          I felt his cock press up between my legs and with a bit more movement his cock head found my pussy. I was wet and he slipped straight into me. Ohh, that felt nice. I gently started to move so he slipped in and out as we began fucking.
          It didn't take long for the excitement to build for both of us and before long I knew it was going to be good. I was moving faster now and I felt him thrusting up to meet me. Helping me, making it better for both of us.
          It was quick. I think because we were both so ready for each other. I also think there was some excitement with what would be happening that evening. The sex was great and I cum first with him following quickly behind me. We lay together for a while but our day was before us and we had to get going.
          When he went for his morning shower, I followed him into our bathroom, joining him in the shower. As the water poured over us, I rubbed soap all over his naked body as I washed him. It was then I noticed he was hard again.
          "You still horny?"
          "Yes," he gasped. "Want some more of you."
          He grabbed for me, pressing me back against the cold shower wall which made me gasp. His cock found me and entered me in that standing position. It didn't work so well and in the end, he slipped out and I allowed him to hump himself off between my legs until he cum.

          No, I didn't get there that time and would have liked to finish myself off but I was running late by then and had to rush to make breakfast.
          I was just finishing cooking as Tukiko walked in. I laid a huge plate of food in front of her. That girl, she is a slim as anything but always hungry. I really don't know where she puts it.
          "Are you going to Joseph and Lizamoa's tonight?" she asked.
          "Yes, and it is most likely we will be staying the night there. We'll see you about mid-day tomorrow. "
          "Sounds like fun," she laughed.
          "I hope so."
          "Do you know where it is?"
          "No, but your father will look it up."
          "I can goggle it now if you want."
          "It's Ok Tukiko. You have to get to work."
          "I don't mind," she said. "What's the address?"
          I told her and quickly she found it, showing me a picture of an older two-story, wooden villa set among the trees. It looked like a pretty place.
          "That is easy to find," she said.
          After she had left, I wondered about her. I thought, did she find that for me or for herself? But with a busy day at my work, then the rush when I got home to get ready to leave, I didn't think about Tukiko again until we were sitting down for dinner at Joseph's house when we heard a car pull into their driveway.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆

Two Sexy Japanese Women.

Joseph again. So I didn't get to open this story. Thanks, Sayako, you did well.
          We had been playing the game, Strip XX and finally, we got Tukiko naked. I don't know how, but she had remained mostly dressed for the whole game, only getting down to her very sexy undies, black bra and tiny panties at the end of the game. We played another couple of hands but both times she escaped from having to strip. This could have dragged out but when she volunteered to just strip her sexy undies off, we were grateful, as we could move on to some other fun.
          Damn! She has a hot little body. Great tits, nipples erect to suck and a pussy just asking to be eaten. I watched how she got up to remove those last two items, really playing to me, putting on a show as she stripped.
          First, the bra, a sexy, low-cut, front clipping number. Her hands reach between her breasts for the catch there. Front clipping bra, wow! Once undone, she was holding the cups in place, teasing me before the bra was flung open and back, landing on the floor behind her, leaving her standing before me, her breasts bare for my inspection.
          She took the opportunity for a quick play, for my benefit, of course. The way she played with and handled her breasts was sexy but what she did to her hard nipples was totally erotic. I loved how she held them in a way I could still see them between her fingers. How she rolled them between thumb and finger, even pulled on them. Then, when she licked her fingers and made her nipples wet too, that was so hot.
          The panties, also tiny, barely covered her in front and making no attempt at cover from behind, not much more than a black string dropping down to disappear between the cheeks of her arse. She rubbed her hands over the front, running her fingers down the line where I imagined her cunt would be. She pressed her fingers down inside, pulling the panties away from herself while remaining careful not to show me anything.
          "Come on, Tukiko," Hirohiko her father said. "Stop teasing Joseph."
          "He likes a sexy show," she laughed. "Gets his cock nice and hard."
          "Just how we like it," Sayaka added with a laugh.
          Tukiko turned from me, presenting her arse as her hands, one each hip, slowly pressed the panties down. As she did, the string peeled away, rolling out from between her arse cheeks, presenting a delicious view between her split cheeks of her cunt lips and bum hole.
          Sexy show! A real show stopper. Everyone in the room was watching that.
          The panties dropped to the floor, to be kicked aside before she turned back to give me the full front view.
          Once naked she came over to join Sayako and me. She stood in front of us for a minute, hands on her hips, her nude body openly displayed as she watched us. I had already started with Sayako, my hands playing with her sexy little tits while her hand was wrapped around my cock.
          I was looking up at Tukiko's pussy, directly in front of my face. I know she was standing like that so I would be observing her. Her legs parted, showing her pussy, a thick strip of dark hair that ran from her lower belly down between her thighs. Lower the hair seemed to have been trimmed shorter so her pussy lips could be seen. They were not the closed slit normal with women her age but rather slightly parted, showing the lighter hint of her inner lips. Her sexually excited state betrayed by her pussy lips.
          Meanwhile, Tukiko noticed and was watching what I was doing with her mother.
          "Still a naughty boy, I see, Joseph!" she said.
          "You're just as naughty coming over here to get that pussy full of cock."
          She giggled at that. "My pussy made me," she said.
          "And a nice pussy it is too."
          I reached up with my hand, going straight for her pussy. She made no attempt to stop me, happy to allow me to feel her up. My fingers reaching forward, first finding the hardness of her pussy mound, then going lower, finding how her wet cunt had made her hair wet too. As I gave her a quick feel, I ran my fingers down along the length of her lips. Pressing in deeper with my second run.
          She smiled at that but didn't try to stop me. I noticed the slight shudder her body gave too. My fingers found wet lips, pressing in deeper between them. So wet and ready. I like discovering a woman like that.
          "Naughty girl!"
          Not saying anything, she continued smiling.
          My fingers pressed in deeper which brought a soft moan.
          "You are so wet."
          "Wet for you," she replied her voice a whisper of desire.
          Oh, that was telling me. It's exciting to discover she was so ready to be fucked.
          "Come down here and join us," I invited her, patting the floor beside us.
          So, the pairing was the same as at the waterfall. Couldn't really be any other way, could it? My wife Lizamoa was with Hirohiko. She seemed happy enough being with that. Gives her someone else to boss around, I suppose. As for me, I got to play with two Japanese pussies, Sayako and her daughter Tukiko. Mother and daughter tag-team. Both very sexy and very willing women.
          The location, in the lounge where Hirohiko and Lizamoa were too. Sayako openly said she wanted to see her husband taking sex with another woman again. I had the impression Tukiko was a bit interested in seeing her father fucking too, but of course, she would never admit that. She might even have been happy with him watching her too.

          First, we got into some great oral. Before, at the waterfall, I had done it while they both lay beside each other, a bit passively actually. This time, I intended to quickly pull both women into the action. I lay back on the floor while Sayako moved in to take my cock with her hand. After the playing we'd done already, I was fully erect and so before long, she was bending forward to lick the head of my cock and then take me into her mouth.
          I loved how she did that. Making upward licks as if she was licking an ice cream cone. Running the tip of her tongue around the groove just below the head. Even up over the head itself, finding the tiny slot at the top of the helmet and pressing her tongue-tip in. She made little nibbles down the length of my shaft until she came to my balls taking each into her mouth and lovingly sucking them. She returned to the licks and little nibbles she made her way up my shaft again. I loved how her fingers grasped me as she began pumping and wanking me.
          She left me in no doubt, I was with a very experienced woman. A woman who knew her way around a cock and how to please a man.
          Finally, she must have felt I was ready to take into her mouth. Her lips parted and I felt their warm wetness sliding over my head as she took me inside. I noticed the fist, gripping my shaft, preventing me from going too deep. Not much more than the head actually, but it was enough. She took me into her warm mouth and I could feel how her lips gripped me as she began to suck. Soon she synchronized her hand with her mouth as she sucked and pumped my cock.
          I got her to move around so her pussy was within reach of my hand. I could reach her from behind, rub my fingers over her pussy, playing with her as she became juicy. I rubbed her lips until they swelled and opened. I went higher to play with her bum hole and then back lower to begin finger thrusting her wet cunt. She was soaking now so it was easy to thrust my fingers right into her.
          Meanwhile, Tukiko was getting into the fun too by lifting her leg wide over my chest before moving up to present her hot little pussy to my mouth. She was reaching down, her fingers stretching her cunt lips open as she thrust herself into my face.
          "Eat me!" she gasped with a deep throatily voice I didn't think she was capable of.
          As with her mother, I think the stripping game had got Tukiko even hornier than when she had arrived. She was wet, her juices soaking her pussy hair. I loved it, giving long licks up the length of her cunt lips, lapping up all her juices, making her body shiver and tremble with excitement. When I thrust my tongue in, she gave a deep moan. When I nibbled on her clitty with my lips, she cried out. When I gave a couple of strong sucks, she cum, cum hard too. It was a big one too.
          Tukiko's body gave a shock as the power of her orgasm swept through her. Her pelvis humped against my face a couple of times and it looked like she was ready to fall backwards until my hands went up to grab her slender waist.

          That was it for Tukiko for a while so now I could turn my full attention back on to Sayako. She moved forward, kneeling each side of my head as she brought herself down to my face.
          "Eat me, now," she gasped, thrusting her pussy into my face. "I want what Tukiko got."
          Another very wet and willing pussy, rubbing her clitty against my nose as I thrust my tongue into her. I was ok for that. She was too excited, overcome with lust to do anything with her seriously. I just did what I could to lick and eat at her as she bounced around on top of me.
          It was at this moment that I actually realised she wasn't making much progress towards orgasm. This was interesting how this mild, gentle, woman had become so out of control.
          I decided it was time for getting serious with her. I arose at her, pushing her body back so I could free my body from her and sit up. She had stopped now and looked back at me in surprise. Become a bit calm that I had stopped her before she could reach orgasm. Well, to be the truth, I had my doubts about her making it like that, the way she was carrying on.
          I looked around and saw Tukiko was sitting, watching, probably wondering what was happening too. But I could leave her for a while longer. I was intent on her mother, Sayako.
          I invited Sayako to lay back on the floor. It was a thick carpet and we had some towels spread on top. Sayako lay back her naked body on display for me. It was another chance to play. I could have gone into more foreplay with her breasts and pussy but I had the idea she was beyond that now. This woman was ready for fucking, ready for some hard action, some hard cock.
          As I brought my body down on top of her, she got the idea of what I was about to do, reaching up for me and pulling me down against herself. My chest was against her chest with her breasts squashed between. My lower body, my pelvis, pressed down as her thighs opened to allow me between them.
          It didn't take much for my cock to find her wet cunt and without any help from our hands, the head of my cock had found what it was looking for. I felt the softness of her pussy, the wetness of her there, how her lips split open as I pressed in. The inviting warmth of her cunt wrapped around me as I slipped in deeper.
          There was no playing around to get me wet for her. She was so ready she could take all of me with only a couple of thrusts. I am bigger too, it surprises how these smaller Asian women can take all of me like she was. There had been the gasp of surprise as I pressed into her and she realised how large I actually but her body remembered me and moulded and opened for me, then came the soft moan of pleasure as I filled her.
          Now I began to move, began to fuck her. I used the well-tried method of those long slow strokes. For the start, they are amazing for both of us to enjoy the delightful feeling of my cock slipping in and out between her soft, wet pussy lips. If you get the woman in the right position, like Sayako was just then, you can even completely pull out so you feel the coolness of the air, before you burst through her lips again and press on further, deeper into the warmth of her body.
          The woman under me would be feeling that too. Perhaps, different feelings in different ways, but still the repeated enjoyment of a cock thrusting and breaking into her pussy with each stroke.
          As passion overtook us, I noticed she had begun working back against me. Her pussy, her pelvis, thrusting up to meet each of my downward thrusts. I was remaining inside all the time now. The strokes, shorter and sharper, perhaps a bit faster now. She was getting a bit vocal too.
          We continued, my body working hard to please her, please us both actually as it was getting to me as much as it was for her. I sped up more as I felt she was ready for it. I could feel the movement of her body under me. At times the uncontrolled wiggling around under me and at other times the well-aimed, well-controlled humps back up at me.
          Sayako was moaning regularly now. Vocal too, urging me to fuck her. Fuck her cunt, hard. I was mildly surprised at the language she was using. Swear words and graphic sexual words as she told me what to do to her. Described what my cock was doing to her. It came in bursts and gasps, as I pounded down at her.
          For a brief moment, I looked over at Tukiko. She was sitting facing us, her legs wide open as her hand briskly worked at her pussy. That looked sexy!
          My attention returned to Sayako. It was exciting sex, powerful and energetic sex, giving her almost all I had. By now we were both working hard, gulping for air to keep ourselves going. Her vocal had dropped to a series of moans now. Deep throaty moans, sexy to hear. I'm pleased she didn't do those annoying high-pitched cries girls make in Japanese porn movies.
          This was nearly it for me, I could feel my body had begun to move as my orgasm approached. I knew it was going to be good. I knew it was going to be a big one. This love-making had been too sexy, too intense for it to be anything else.
          The body under me was wiggling around again. It must have been close for her too. I tried to keep in contact, keeping the shaft of my cock rubbing as close as I could to her clitty. Suddenly, Sayako cried out as her back arched, pressing her body up against mine. I could feel the burst of orgasm hit her, sweeping through her body. It was a huge one for her too.
          As I continued, I felt her calm a bit as she passed over the peak. With powerful strokes, my cock kept bounding down into her. Her body responding again, humping back at me in return.
          I was almost there now. Just moments away when yet a second orgasm hit her. Wow! Two so close. Her pelvis came up against mine with a huge hump, almost pushing me right off her but it didn't matter now. I was over the top.
          I sunk back down deep inside her and stopped moving as we both rested from our orgasms. I could feel my cock jerk as I sent the last bursts of cum into her.
          Beside me, I heard a soft cry and I knew Tukiko had cum too.

          When my orgasm was spent I gently lifted off her as my cock slipped from her. I rolled so I ended up laying on the floor beside her. I looked up into the excited face of Tukiko.
          "Oh! That was amazing," she said. "You were so rough with each other."
          "It was good," Sayako managed to say. "So strong."
          She looked over at me, no doubt expecting something from me.
          "What can I say?" I said. "It was like, wow!"
          Both women giggled at that.
          "What's so funny? It's the truth."
          Now they were laughing.

          It was at this time that I decided we should go to the bedroom. I looked over to see Hirohiko and Lizamoa were sitting resting too.
          "Can we take the main room?" I asked her.
          "Sure, Joseph," my wife replied. "I've made up the guest bedroom. We'll take that."
          "Where is Tukiko going to sleep?" I asked and saw the smile on Lizamoa's face.
          "I have not made up a bed for her," Lizamoa replied. "Wasn't expecting her."
          "Maybe she can sleep on the couch down here."
          I looked over at Tukiko. There was a surprised look on her face.
          "No Joseph," Liz said with a laugh. "She's a gate crasher. Give her a sleeping bag. She can sleep in the firewood shed."
          "Thanks," said a very indignant Tukiko. "I love you too!"
          That gave us all a laugh as I left the lounge followed by the two women. I am sure Hirohiko and Lizamoa weren't very far behind us.
          In the bedroom, both women were ready for more cock and this time I resorted to how we have done it at the waterfall with both lying on their backs beside each other while I took Sayako first and then followed with Tukiko.
          But first, I played with them, sucking and playing with nipples, licking and eating pussy. Moving backwards and forth between these women. My plan was to keep them hot for me while giving myself time to recover.
          Soon, Sayako got the idea, pushing me back so she could work on my cock. Tukiko joined her from the other side, the two of them taking turns to play and suck me. That didn't take long to get me fully erect again. Now, as they lay back beside each other, I was ready to take them again.
          Mother came first, then my plan was to move on to the daughter. Somehow, I had to manage not to cum while I was in Sayako's hot cunt so I would have enough left for Tukiko. While the sex was good with Sayako, it was nothing like it had been out in the lounge. But she did ok, had what looked like a good cum out of it.
          As she lay back recovering, I quickly moved on to the very willing pussy next to her. I started slowly with Tukiko as I intended to make it good for both of us.
          As I moved over, Tukiko pulled me down on top of her. There was no real decision to do anything else. It was going to be the traditional missionary style with me on top of her. She is a smaller girl, quite light and delicate. I decided to be gentle with her by taking part of my weight with my elbows and knees.
          I felt her taking my cock with her hand, reaching between us to guide me to her cunt. I felt she was still wet, her lips split open so she could easily take me inside. As my cock slipped into her, the tightness of her cunt gripped me. It seemed that I completely filled her until I wondered where her body was taking so much of me. But she did and seemed to take me easily too.
          Tukiko gave a soft moan as I began to work. I went slow at first, she is a tiny girl so I wanted to give her the chance of getting used to me again.
          As she settled in, I began to speed up, going in deeper as I did. It felt good, that little tight cunt was doing wonders to my cock. I quickly became concerned that I might not be able to last long enough to get Tukiko off too.
          I finally decided, if I cum too soon I would give her a good pussy eating until I got her off.
          So, we continued fucking, my cock steadily driving deep inside her with each stroke. It felt good, well, amazing actually. I loved how she was responding back to me as well.
          I began to realise Tukiko was becoming vocal too, giving little moans as we continued fucking. When she began humping back at me it occurred to me that she might be closer than I thought. I decided to go for it, try to get her off before I did.
          I increased my speed, coming down at her a bit harder. She responded immediately, more moans and thrusting up at me. I knew she was close now but I also knew I was too.
          It only took a few more strokes to do it. She cried out in my ear and I could feel the tiny body under me overcome by orgasm. It seemed like a good one so I kept fucking her, working to extend her pleasure for as long as possible. But it didn't work like that, as suddenly my orgasm hit and my cock was pumping bursts of cum into her.
          Just a few bursts this time and I was spent, I lost control and fell against her. It took me a few moments to realise that her little body was taking my entire weight. I rolled from her saying, 'Sorry,' as I did.
          "Why are you sorry," Tukiko asked. "It was good."
          "My weight. All my weight was on you."
          "Oh, that! That was ok. I can take it."
          I just smiled back, still a bit embarrassed.
          "I could feel you had cum, lost it a bit," she explained. "But it was ok. You didn't hurt me."
          I just smiled in reply, still feeling a bit bad.
          She reached out to pat me on the thigh. "That was good," she said with a big happy smile. "I cum so hard."
          "Thanks," was all I could think to reply.
          "You are welcome," she laughed. "Please do it again sometime soon."
          "Sometime very soon," Sayako added which made both women laugh.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Hello from Sayako.
          It was late when we finished with Joseph. Tukiko was using the bathroom of the bedroom and Joseph was waiting to follow her. After all that sex and drinks that evening, I needed to visit the bathroom too. In fact, I could say it was getting a bit urgent. I decided to go to the main bathroom on this floor, so not bothering with any clothing, I left, heading down the passageway past the guest bedroom.
          As I walked past the closed door, I could hear noises coming from inside. So, they were still going, were they? Not stopping, I went on into the bathroom.
          I was just passing on the way back when I heard a loud slap! Then came some talking.
          "It is always the same with you Lizamoa. Always the boss. Always on top," I heard my husband say.
          "But I..."
          Slap!
          I had stopped to listen now.
          "Now I am showing who is the real boss," Hirohiko said.
          "You can be..."
          Slap!
          "Stop hitting me!" Lizamoa protested.
          "Why?" my husband answered. "You need to be punished."
          "I will be good..."
          Slap!
          "...be good. Anything you want, Hirohiko."
          "I want to fuck you," he replied. "My way. I'm the boss."
          "Yes," replied Lizamoa. "Your way. You the boss."
          I heard her gasp and then give a moan. Then I heard him give a grunt. I knew what that meant. He was fucking her again.
          "I'm going to fuck... make you cum... fill you with my cum."
          His speech came in bursts. Obviously, between the thrusts, he was making into her. It sounded like they were going ok. My husband now the 'boss.' I smiled at that as I returned to Joseph and Tukiko.
          I couldn't help laughing as I was telling them what was going on in the other room.
          "Hirohiko, now the boss," Joseph said. "I wonder how long that is going to last."
          We laughed again as we cuddled up, with one on each side of him and tried to get some sleep out of what was left of the night.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆

Morning Nude Swiming.

Tukiko here now as I continue this story.
          The next morning, Joseph and I awoke early. I was lying in bed watching as he got up. Mum was beside me, still asleep. Obviously, old ladies can't hack the pace.
          "Where are you going?" I asked him.
          "Too the pool," he replied. "Going for a swim."
          "A swim?" I said a bit surprised. I didn't even know they had a pool.
          "Come with me," he encouraged me.
          OK, I decided, getting up off the bed and reaching for my clothes. His hand came over and grabbed my hand, stopping me from picking up my bra.
          "No clothes," Joseph said. "We're going nude. Skinny dipping!"
          "Nude?" I echoed, wondering where we were and was it private at his pool.
          I sort of knew we were somewhere up in the Waitakere bush. It was just getting dark as I arrived, but I did notice lots of trees around. Perhaps it was private. Leaving mum still asleep on the bed and all my clothes behind, completely naked, I followed him downstairs.
          I had discovered we were in an older wooden villa, quite a large house with two stories. When Joseph pulled back the curtain of the lounge I realised there was a larger deck complete with a swimming pool. Obviously, this house had been renovated at some stage because there was a more modern ranch-style sliding door leading outside.
          Opening the sliding door, Joseph boldly stepped out on to the deck.
          I was a bit timid, standing at the doorway looking around a bit first to check how private it was. There were trees and bush behind the house coming down to not much beyond the pool. Perhaps it was private I thought.
          "Is it private?" I asked from the door.
          "Don't you want to show your tits to the neighbours?" he replied.
          "No, of course not," I replied a bit shocked.
          My hands came up to cover my tits and pussy in case anyone was looking. I couldn't see anyone, or even any house for that matter, just the native bush but I still wasn't sure about stepping out and parading around naked on the deck.
          "Can anyone see?" I asked.
          "No, it's completely private. No one can see you."
          I dropped my arm from my chest, stepping through the door, I was still looking all around. Finally, I decided it was safe and move my other hand from my pussy too. Joseph was looking at me smiling before turning to walk across the deck to the poolside.
          I followed after him, bending down beside the pool and feel the water with my hand. It did feel a bit cool, but I followed as he slipped off the deck into the water. The water came up to my chest as I sank in, landing on my feet.
          Then the cold hit me. I gave a gasp of shock at it. He didn't tell me it was going to be that cold. I gave a gasp at the shock and he laughed.
          "Refreshing is it?"
          "It's cold!"
          "Not that bad. You'll get used to it."
          The pool was not that big, a circle that with a few swimming strokes you were at the other side. More a pool to get wet and cool off than a serious swimming pool.
          He was right. I did quickly get used to it as my body adjusted but not before the chill had hardened my nipples. He noticed too, touching and tweaking them.
          "Nice and hard," he said. "Ready to suck."
          "Go on then," I replied. "Suck them."
          I think that sort of surprised him a bit but I was serious. My nipples were feeling hard and full, just ready for someone to suck. He looked at me for a moment before reach for my breast with his hand. A large, strong hand gripping the soft flesh of my breast, squashing and pulling it out from my chest, making the peak and my nipple stand out even more.
          Joseph's head came down and he made contact. First, his tongue giving some licks before his lips closed overtake it inside. I felt the warmth of his mouth, the wetness and then pulling as he began to suck. It felt great. So good, my hands went up to hold his head against me.
          What he was doing to my nipple was great. Making me a bit lightheaded, I think. Then he moved to give my other nipple the same treatment. That was good too, if not even better. It was awesome what this man's mouth could do to my tits. I began to wonder what his mouth could do to my pussy.
          I remember giving a moan as I pressed my pussy mound against his thigh. I wanted it now, I was rubbing my cunt against the firm muscle of his thigh. Just asking for more if you think about it. He quickly took the hint too.
          His large hands went around my waist and to my surprise, he lifted me right up out of the water until I found myself sitting on the poolside deck. While my legs still dangled in the water, my whole body was exposed to him. He moved in closer, his hands pulling my legs apart while his face went straight in for my pussy.
          I felt his tongue touch me, making the first contact with my pussy. He took a long lick, starting down near her bum hole and slowly running up, along my lips. Right up, all the way to where my lips met over my clitty. That was hot and my body gave a shudder at the pleasure.
          Joseph did it again. Another long slow lick. Starting at the bottom and running right up along my cunt. I reached out with my hands to take his head and pull him in against my pussy, while he repeated those long slow licks a few more times.
          Each time, thrilling pleasure was sent through my body. I felt myself juicing up, my body growing towards wanting more from him. He must have known too as he changed his technique. Now his mouth lips were working on my cunt lips, making little nibbles, sucking at the softness of my inner wetness.
          Oh wow! So good. Still holding his head, I had closed my eyes to enjoy every sensation of what he was doing to me.

          Finally, I couldn't take much more. I wanted him.
          "Fuck me, Joseph," I gasped. "I want you!"
          He got out of the pool and gave me his hand to pull me up. I followed him over towards the table as he walked in front of me. I was watching how his body moved, I noticed how his sexy tight arse, twisting smoothly as he walked. Not noticed that on a man before. I'll have to look more closely next time I see a naked one. See if they are all like that.
          Reaching the table, he turned to face me again. I knew we were going to fuck but was wondering how we were going to do it. Out here on the deck? What if someone could actually see us? I looked around again but only saw thick bush on all sides. If someone could see they would have to have come through the bush. I thought that very unlikely.
          I stepped up close to him and his arms went around me, pulling my body against his. I could feel how my breasts pressed against his chest, my hardened nipples pressing in against his flesh. I could also feel his hard cock between us, against my belly. There was no doubt he was ready too.
          My arms reached around him to hold him. In a position like this, more than when we were on the bed, I could realise how much bigger and stronger he was compared to my body. In fact, it could be said, I felt tiny beside him.
          It was at that moment, that he surprised me when he bent his head forward and kissed me. I remember how my body had to stretch up to meet him, my feet lifting so I only rested on my toes. I remember how our lips met, first just lips against lips until I felt a tongue pressing its way in. My mouth opened to take him and our tongues met. His was soft and wet as it slipped across the surface of my tongue.
          When I pushed my tongue forward into his mouth, I felt how his lips closed and he began to gently suck. While I've tried tongue kissing before, it was never like this. I knew I was in the arms of an experienced man. As if I had any doubts about that after what had happened the night before in the bedroom.
          We broke apart and he turned me so my back was against the end of the picnic table. Two strong hands reached to hold me by the waist again and with ease, he lifted my light body upon the wooden picnic table. For a moment I sat there a bit surprised until his hands reached to pull my thighs open. I could feel how exposed I was, sitting there as the warmth of the morning sun touched me there.
          My legs were parted showing the full coverage of pussy hair between them. The lips of my cunt were revealed to him again. From what we'd been doing on the side of the pool, I could feel my lips swollen and split open. I'm sure he could see it too; how ready I was. This girl was ready for cock, his cock and could see he was ready to give it to me.
          'Was he going to eat me again?' I thought.
          "I want you," I whispered, almost overcome with desire for him.
          "I want you too, honey," came his reply.
          The height of the table was about level with his cock. I knew he could enter me with ease. Taking his cock with one hand, he brought it in closer to me. While the fingers of his other hand pulled me open further, as he gently pressed into me.

          I watched, looking down as his cock disappearing into me and I could feel how my pussy stretched to open around him. He was watching too, looking down to watch his cock entering me. I bet feeling it and knowing how the width of his cock filled me.
          He withdrew from me, us both watching his cock slipping from me, the shaft glistening in the morning light. Then came his inward stroke again.
          "You are so big, Joseph," I breathed. "You fill me."
          "You ok?" he asked, slightly concerned I could take him like this.
          "Yes, of course," I replied. "Come on, fuck me!"
          "Ok then. As long as you're sure."
          One more backward pull, one more thrust back in and I had taken most of him. Now he began to fuck me. His movement, slowly at first, almost in slow motion so we could watch his cock moving in and out of my cunt. See how he disappeared as he pressing into me, see how he reappeared as he slipped from me again. Fucking is always sexy, but actually able to watch as it happened is really something else.
          I was sitting back resting on my hands behind me. From that position, he could view my entire naked body. I hope that was inspiring him. I could see all of him too. The deep chocolate of his body, broad shoulders, the muscles of his arms as he reached out to hold my hips. I loved seeing how the black of his cock was disappearing into me, contrasting with the light tan of my body. We were both looking down, both watching how he was fucking me, his cock sliding smoothly between my wet lips.
          Soon, I noticed it was getting to me. I realised I was building, getting more and more excited. Wiggling around on the table a bit, making a bit of noise too, he later told me. I began to think I was almost ready to go off. I was certainly getting close now. I was wondering about him; how ready he was for me. I was hoping my tight little cunt was doing it for him too.
          Suddenly he reached down, his fingers parting my hood exposing my clitty. He rubbed his finger directly over it. I gave a cry, partly from shock and partly sexual. From deep inside me, I felt my orgasm burst over me. The muscles of my pussy tightened, cunt lips grasping at his cock. At that moment I lost it, giving a deep groan as I fell back against the table.
          As I fell, he slipped from me, but it didn't matter now. He was there too. As his cum burst over himself, he just let fly. Not holding his cock, allowing cum bursts to land where ever they wanted. The first couple were so strong, so much power that they landed far up my body, almost to my breasts. They felt hot as they hit my body. The next couple hit all over my pussy and lower body. Made a real mess.
          "That was amazing," I smiled up at him.
          "Glad you approve" he replied.
          "Oh, I do."
          Sitting back up I was looking at him again as he had stepped back from me.
          "I can't believe I just did that," I said.
          "Did what? Fucked me?"
          "Not just fucking. Did it out here in the open where anyone can see."
          "No one can see you but it is outside."
          I looked down and saw the mess cum splattered across her stomach. "Look at your mess, Joseph. Now I need another swim," I said trying to act annoyed. But he saw through me and smiled, his hands reaching to rub his cum over me making even more of a mess.
          "It's good isn't it?" he said and I got the feeling he was quite proud of his mess all over me.
          His sticky hands moved higher over my breasts, rubbing me there too.
          "How does that feel?"
          "Mmm," I replied. "Pretty good too."
          Don't misunderstand me here. I was enjoying it. I wasn't annoyed at the mess, just very pleased with what we had just done. Pleased we could fuck again and both get off. It only took another quick swim to clean ourselves off, we went into the house to discover others were now out of bed.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆

"I'd Like to Try a Nude Beach," Mum said.

          Later, during breakfast, the subject of nudity came up. I told them about my nude swim with Joseph and how I felt good being outside nude. I also told them how Joseph and I fucked which brought some teasing from those who missed out.
          Well, if they had been awake and been outside with us, they would have had some fun too. But since they chose to sleep instead, they missed out. Ha, Ha!
          This started an interesting conversation where Lizamoa told us about the first time she had gone nude at a beach. I thought it was a bit sexy but wasn't sure I could do that, getting naked in a public place like that, with so many people there. No, I don't think that would be my scene.
          Joseph opened a photo album that showed a photograph of him and Lizamoa naked on a beach. Although no detail was shown, there were obviously more naked people in the background.
          What also caught my attention was the photo opposite of another couple on that same beach, also front-view naked. She was Indian, taller than Lizamoa with larger breasts. He was a white man, 'pakeha' we call them in New Zealand.
          Mum was looking at the photos too. "Handsome man," she said when she saw the white man.
          I kind of liked the look of him too. Nice face, smiling, happy face. Liked his trimmed beard too. Broad chest, looked strong although not as big as Joseph. Nice lower down too. His cock had been cut, not natural like Joseph of my father. My boyfriend is cut too. You can see their cock head all the time. I like cocks being like that, they look better than being natural.
          But I was still unsure of this open nudity in public.
          Mum was different. "I'd like to try that," she said.
          "Try what?" Dad said.
          "I'd like to try a nude beach."
          "You mean, get naked at a nude beach?" Dad asked her, a bit surprised.
          "Yes, honey. Might be exciting to try."
          Dad was a bit shocked at her, I think. I suppose we all were actually. He didn't reply.
          Mum continued, "You have that fantasy about me showing more in public. Showing more to other men. What if I get naked on a nude beach, get stark naked for them?"
          "Oh, Sayako. That would be amazing," he said, obviously catching on to the idea.
          "You are going to join me, of course. Show your cock off to all the women too."
          "Of course," Dad replied with no hesitation.
          Then Dad added, "And no chickening out. It is a nude beach so we both get nude too."
          "Yes, I said that," Mum agreed. "Totally nude for anyone who cares to see us."
          Dad reached over, gave Mum a quick kiss and then a big hug.
          "It's a deal then," he said as he broke away.
          "A deal," she agreed, smiling.
          Wow! I couldn't believe this. Here were my parents planned a visit to a nude beach and openly saying they intended to enjoy it. Daring each other, telling each other 'Don't you chicken out!' Mum, who I had always thought so prudish was now agreeing to strip naked on a public beach. What is even more, she was the one who suggested it. I was totally blown away by them both.
          "I will talk to Shanti," Lizamoa said. "They will probably want to come too."
          "Who is Shanti?" Mum asked.
          "The Indian woman in that other photo," Joseph explained.
          "So I get to met that handsome white men too."
          "Calm down, honey," Dad laughed. "You can perv the cocks when we get to the beach."
          That had us all laughing but Joseph was moving things forward. "We can go to that beach out near, Te Henga Beach," he added. "You know Lizamoa, that one Mike likes."
          "Yes," Lizamoa replied. "I like that one. Once the tide comes in nobody can come past until it goes out again. More private like that."
          (Just to explain, Mike and Shanti were friends of Joseph. Shagging friends, I later found out when we met them at the beach.)
          They discussed it between them and even showed us some photos of this other beach. It looked nice. A phone call to these people, Mike and Shanti and it was arranged for the following weekend. So quickly! That surprised me too.
          Of course, my parents were all for it. It seems they were determined to go through with this. Determined to get their clothes off and strut around naked on this Nude Beach. Well, if they got a kick out of living out their fantasy, good on them.
          So, the outcome of this conversation that morning was we agreed to go to a nude beach with Joseph and Lizamoa and their friends, the following weekend. Yes, I did say 'we'. Me too, I wasn't actually asked but it just seemed to be taken for granted that I was going to.
          Soon the reality began to sink in. I was going too!
          I had mixed feelings about this. Sure, nudity outside wasn't a problem for me, I went naked at the waterfall, didn't I? And out on the deck that morning. But this was nudity with a larger number of other people. That was a bit scary. On the other side, there was a deep-down feeling that doing this was something different. Something taking me right out of my comfort zone and could prove to be quite exciting too.
          I didn't exactly agree to go, it was more like, I just didn't say, 'no'.


          From the New Zealand Team,
                    Kia kaka - Kia Kaha.
                              Be safe - Be strong.


Hi everyone, Anne here.
          We are treating the republishing of the Tukiko Series as if they were new stories so we thought it might be better to separate the comments into two sections too. You will find a comment by me and it would be good if we could start a new comment stream below that.
          I hope you are enjoying the new and refreshed versions of these stories. There has been a lot of work gone into them and many changes made. Personally, I think they are much better now. Some of the best work we have done.
          Thanks for your understanding.
                   Anne.


Index of Letters                         Story 251 Part Two  Background.                         Back to Story 251 Part One.   

Forward to Story 252.


28 comments:

  1. So you published early again, I see. I'm coming to expect that. I saw 18th Sept on the Announcement page.

    Second part of this story. You did some good sex writing here. Then some character development to follow. Liked that.
    Are Sayako and Tukiko going to be long term characters or are you just going to explore their potential and move on?
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are looking forward to the stories that are due. It seems this blog is going through a growth spurt.
      Taking the Japanese couple and their sexy daughter and building more stories with them is a good idea even if you allow them to drop out for a while after that.
      But loving this series so far.
      Fred and Ginger.

      Delete
    2. This is a new development for the Letters Blog. It seems like you are going off on a side track to explore these three Japanese characters. Hope the real Japanese people are enjoying this.
      All the way through you have had this style of over writing each others work. By that I mean allowing parts of a story to be told twice, putting a new view, a new spin on it. I've grown to enjoy it and will often go back to read the original version to see how they differ. You did this here as a base for a completely different sexual adventure. Then you linked them by telling how Sayaka overheard Hirohiko slapping Lizamoa's ass. I bet it is a sexy, tight little ass too.
      Keep up the good work. This blog is truly amazing.
      Even if its mostly done by women!!!
      Gordon.

      Delete
    3. Gordon, I was enjoying your comment. You were making some excellent points, showing some interesting insights into our blog and how we write.
      But then, you had to go and stuff it up with that end comment about women. When are you men just going to stop all this bull-shit and quietly except, women are superior to men. We promise to be sympathetic and gentle with your egos if you do. LOL.
      Sensational Shandra.

      Delete
  2. So Story Sayako is becoming a very naughty girl. Likes big Indian cock.
    Yes, very good story. We enjoyed it here. I see this story has more to tell yet so I wonder where you will take this
    The Real Sayako.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a lot more to tell Aunty Sayako. I am involved in writing one of these stories and so have attended Allan's planning sessions. It is actually a very good story with some interesting twists. While it might appear to go in an obvious direction it doesn't end how you will think.

      Rochelle that was some good work by you here. As for you Allan, congratulations on getting the second story published.
      Ayaka.

      Delete
    2. Yes, this project is going well, Allan Jr. You must be feeling satisfied that most of the writing has been done now. Well done mate. You are showing some smart-arse females how to do it. LOL.

      But so far it has been a good read. I've enjoyed the detail. You are really working with your characters. While not taking part in any story to write, I have been involved in all of them, advising on structure and the male characters in the story. I've also taken the role of chief proofreader too.
      Rajah.

      Delete
    3. A small confusion there Rajah. Don't you mean chief shit-stirrer?

      Yes Allan hon, let me tell you publicly what I told you last night. This is becoming a major milestone in our blog. A great story from you and great effort on getting it to publishing story 2.
      Congratulations & love.
      Anne.

      Delete
    4. Chief Shit-stirrer Rajah. I like that. Nice to know it's not me this time.
      Geoff.

      Delete
    5. Well know who the real three shit-strrrers are. Them blaming someone else is just to take the heat off themselves. Do you agree Shandra, Anne and Susan?
      Bill from Australia.

      Delete
  3. Everyone, when you read this, think of Tukiko as that hottie in the orange bikini in the background. Those wide innocence eyes with a smoldering of sexuality.
    Raymond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving the story.
      I am enjoying how you have taken three characters whom we have only seen once before and developed them to take major roles through these stories.
      The announcement page gives a hint of where this is going, exhibitionism, a favourite theme of this blog. But enjoying how you are getting there.
      Nina.

      Delete
    2. Ahh! So I wasn't the only one who noticed the little hottie in the orange bikini. Delightfully distracting.

      We done Allan and friends. Only a few months back it was looking like this blog was finished. Look at you guys now! Really flying.
      Jeff.

      Delete
    3. So what did Sayako and Tukiko get up to with Joseph? Now we know. It was good sex. Must be hard writing scenes like this as you are trying to balance the needs of two girls.
      But you did a good job again as usual.
      Synthisha.

      Delete
    4. We followed this blog with always interest in what is happening next. I like the sexy parts. Nice to have details. Thanks for that.
      Ayesha.

      Delete
    5. Allan Sr and I follow this blog too. In fact, he has been doing a lot of work in here recently.
      Love these stories. You guys are doing great.
      Kim & Allan Sr.

      Delete
    6. Hi Kim,
      They've put me to work too. Cleaning up some of their pages, trying to remove HTML bad coding.
      I am enjoying the stories too. So many, some good ones too.
      Joyce.

      Delete
  4. Well done Allan Jr and Rochelle. You make a good team. I'm enjoying these stories and being involved with writing them too.
    My turn is coming soon I think.
    Sexy Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 名誉ある友人の皆さん、こんばんは。
    Meiyo aru yūjin no minasan, konbanwa.
    (Good evening to all my honourable friends.)
    Hi everyone,
    You are developing these Japanese characters with the detail now. I am holding some excitement for it, particularly since one of them carries my name. My husband and I enjoyed reading the stories with Tukiko at the waterfall. It was a February this year I think. Now she is back for more fun with Joseph.
    Asami tells me, Tukiko is going to become a center character in a stories series we have embarked on. Sayako brought it for our attention that these have started to be published. I will be following with anticipation as you continued.
    Once again, thankfully you used my own name. I realise this is meant as a tribute, an honour to me, thank you for your consideration.
    The Real Tukiko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. こんばんは。 Konbanwa.
      Good evening greetings.
      It is late here but we have been talking with our New Zealand friends. They learned us that this story was published so my wife and I had to read it before retiring to our bed.
      Very good and very sexy. I like how these stories are going. I know this is taking you away from the central storylines but thank you that you are doing this series for us. Asami told us you have a very tight publish schedule for these too. This blog is jumping forward now. Suddenly you seem to have much to say. We like that.
      Masanori - the real Tukiko's husband.
      まさのり-本物の月子の夫。 Masa nori - honmono no Tsukiko no otto.

      Delete
    2. Simon and I enjoyed this story too. It's a side track but as has been said before, this blog is in no hurry as it's the journey as much as the ending.
      Eileen.

      Delete
  6. Good to see you still read here Tukiko abd Masanori.
    This is some of the better work I've seen in this blog. You guys are really on a roll now. So glad the software glitch didn't take you out.
    Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim and I am following this series too although we are very late starters.
    Tukiko again in the thick of the action. The main theme here was the sex. I liked that.
    Allan snr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets start our new comments here.

      Delete
  8. Hello everyone,
    It would be good if you could keep any comments after the re-publishing down below here.
    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am beginning to see what you are getting at with this republishing business.
      In the story above, the scene where Sayako suggested she wanted to try going to a nude beach has been moved from the story where Sayako & Tukiko go out to buy their bikinis. I can see this fits here as it is actually part of their over night visit to Lizamoa and Joseph.
      John.

      Delete
    2. It would have been good to have seen the changes you have made by comparing with the original stories but Sandra tells us that these are now gone.

      Now this story is a good one too. Very easy to read but detailed and sexier. I enjoy how you linked this story to the first one so we know they are happening at the same time.
      Rita.

      Delete
  9. Oh wow! Sayako in a bright orange bikini. What a pleasant surprise. You look great!
    That suit really shows off your sexy body.
    Thanks for showing.
    James.

    ReplyDelete