Sunday 16 February 2020

Story 231 Horny Hirohiko.




Hi from Anne,
         The three new characters in this story Hirohiko, Sayako and their daughter Tukiko were originally intended to be involved in this one-off story but then, Susan wrote Story 231 about them too. Excitement and interest in these three have led to us doing a series later in Volume 16. Below in the comments here, Jeff has suggested that we link the stories here to those future ones.
 Story 251 Part One.                   Story 251 Part Two. 

Hi from Lizamoa,
        I see that my husband Joseph has been so focused on what happened to himself that he has forgotten about me. Typical men! If it hadn’t been for me keeping Horny Hirohiko busy, he wouldn’t have got any fun with that mother and daughter tag-team. (See Story 230 Japanese Pussy at Mokoroa Falls.

         Let me recap first. We were down at Mokoroa Falls where we met this Japanese couple, Hirohiko & Sayako, with their teenage daughter Tukiko. They asked us about a place for swimming and we agreed to show them our favourite swimming place, a small waterfall upstream from the main falls.

         It turned out they didn’t have swimsuits, neither did we as we intended going skinny-dipping. We invited them to join us swimming but going naked came as a bit of a shock. They talked between themselves. No idea what they said, it was all Japanese to me (LOL) but finally, they agreed to join us, yes, going skinny dipping too.
         I began stripping first and Joseph quickly followed. We turned our backs to leave them some privacy. Once naked we headed straight down for the pool leaving our new friends to finish undressing and then come down to join us.
         From the moment I got my clothes off Hirohiko was checking me out. Perving at my tits and other parts whenever he could. Not that I really cared. If he wanted to get his jollies checking me out then that was his problem. But he didn’t need to be so obvious about it. But then again, maybe it was better he was more obvious because it showed he was interested. Gave me the idea they might be open to more than just skinny-dipping.

        When they were walking into the pool together, Joseph and I were sitting on the opposite bank, watching. He was looking at the two women, while of course, I noticed what equipment Hirohiko had. Looked like he had potential but of course, a girl could never be sure until he cracked a fat. 
       Joseph was teasing me for checking out the man but I reminded him if he checked out the ladies then I could check out the men too. I also told my husband when I got Hirohiko under the waterfall I intended to play and feel him up. Maybe even get him hard. I’m not sure Joseph believed me. But when it became clear Joseph had been playing with the younger woman under the water, I decided it on for me too. 
       While Joseph was under the waterfall, no doubt playing with Sayako too, I was sitting on a rock facing where Hirohiko was sitting. The conversation was getting a bit juicy. Hirohiko was certainly keen to flirt, even with his daughter sitting there listening. I was telling him I wasn’t sure about taking him under the water because I didn’t know what he might get up to with me. He promised it would be a lot. That was cheeky!
       With a promise like that, I agreed to show him the little cave. Is that asking for trouble or what? I had even warmed him up by giving him a good pussy flash too. I lifted my leg as if examining something stuck in my foot and opened my legs wide. I knew I was showing it all but sat there for a few moments still talking with him. Believe me, his attention certainly wasn’t on my face or even my foot for that matter.
       But when we got there, we had hardly got under the water and Hirohiko turned into a bloody octopus, hands everywhere. It was a while before I got to do any feeling myself and by then he was sporting a full-on erection. Naughty boy. It was at that point I started calling him Horny Hirohiko. First to myself but after lunch, actually to his face. I got the feeling he sort liked that name too. Later, his wife complained but he said it was ok.

        After lunch, I was sitting on the flat rocks in the sun. Of course, Horny Hirohiko was there, giving me his full attention. Wondering what my husband was up to, I looked around to see. He had both the Japanese women lying face down while he was rubbing sun lotion all over their backs. When he got down to Tukiko's arse, it was beginning to look sexy. 

        I brought this to Hirohito’s attention and asked if he could put some lotion on me. He jumped at the opportunity. The chance to rub his hands all over my naked body, of course, he was in for that. He had already been telling me how beautiful my brown skin looked, now he was going to tough it too.
       “Be naughty and do everything,” I told him.
       He looked at me for a moment, trying to work out what I had actually said.
       “Yes,” he nodded. 
       “If you do a good job. You can do my front too.”
       “Oh Yes!”
       LOL Talk about keen! He was getting the message.
       Well, I got some lotion from my bag and handed it to him. As I lay down on my front, he started on me. First my shoulders, down my back and on to my arse. I felt a hand touch my bum hole and then lower to my pussy.
       “Hey!” I said. “You can’t touch that yet. That’s my front.”
       His hand pulled back like he’d had an electric shock. Ha! Ha! Got him! Us girls got to keep these men on their toes or they’ll take you for granted.

       Anyway, soon I did roll over. It was clear the same was going on with Joseph and the Japanese women. I wanted some fun too. Of course, he ‘obeyed’ my instructions and did everything with great attention to detail, including getting to my pussy.

        “Do a good job there,” I told him. “Don’t miss anything.”
        I think it was at that point that he realised he might be getting lucky and I was going to let him fuck me. His fingers were working over the outside, then pressing on between my wet lips. I knew by then I was swollen and split open. That is enough to turn any horny male on, to know a woman was going hot for him.
       Soon, Horny Hirohiko was finger fucking me. His fingers thrusting in, shagging me. I must admit, he was good at it too. Really getting me going. I was just about getting there when he stopped.”
        “What did you do that for?” I asked.
        “Do what?”
        “You stopped!”
        “But I thought……We could….”
        “You don’t think,” I told him. “You do what I tell you.”
        He was sitting there, looking at me shocked disbelief. Which actually amused me a bit too.
        But then, I felt a bit sorry for him when I saw the look on his face. “Do you want to fuck me, now?” I asked.
        His face brightened up, “Oh yes!”
        “Ok,” I said. “But we do it my way. Me sitting on top.”
        That stopped him again. For a moment he wasn’t sure what to do, obviously not used to a woman being the boss. Get into the real-world mate! This is New Zealand where women rule. Even have a woman Prime Minister. 
        Then he nodded his agreement. I think the thought of fucking a dark-skinned Indian woman overcame the shock she was telling him what to do.
        I got him to lay down and I sat over him, taking his cock with my hands. If that weapon was going inside me, then it makes sense that I get him as hard as possible. Wrapping my hand around his shaft and began pumping him while I tickled his balls with the other hand. He responded quickly to that and I had him fully erect again. (Did you ever notice that with men shocks aren't good for erections?) Not bad actually, his cock I mean. Told you he had potential. Now let’s find out what he felt like inside me.
        Well, I was kneeling over him lowering my pussy on to his cock. With the wet state I was in, he slipped in with ease. Soon I was slowly fucking him as I watched his face. To be honest he was a bit hard to read so I figured I’d need to wing it a bit.
        But I still had two weapons I could use, my tits. My hands went to my breasts, squeezing and playing with them. I looked down at him watching me. Oh yes, he was watching alright.
        “Do you want to play?” I asked.
        A smile appeared on his face and he nodded yes. His hands quickly came up to replace mine, playing with my tits and nipples. Men are funny, aren’t they? This guy had just been rubbing oil all over them and could have taken as long as he liked. Now here he was, keen to play again while I fucked him.
        We continued fucking, my hips moving, taking him in and out. It felt good and I knew we would both get there. As our desires built, I was building our speed. Yes, I thought it was going well until suddenly I noticed he wasn’t paying attention. 
        He kept looking over at Joseph and the girls. I followed his look and discovered Joseph was now fucking young Tukiko. So Horny Hirohiko was watching his daughter fucking, was he. Ok then, 'We can play that game,' I thought.
        “You like watching them fucking, do you?” I asked him.
        His attention switched back to me. “Yes,” he nodded.
        “Do they look good fucking?”
        He wasn’t sure how to reply to that.
        “Is that the first time you’ve seen her?”
        “Yes,” he nodded.
        “Does it turn you on?”
        “I was……”
        I think he was a bit worried about admitting he was enjoying watching his daughter fucking.
        “She looks good fucking…… Enjoying it too.”
        He just looked at me. Not sure where this was going, I think.
        “See my husband’s cock is in your daughter….. He is fucking her…..
        “Ohhh!” Hirohiko gasped.
        “She is enjoying it too….. Enjoying his black cock in her cunt.”
        “Ohhh!” he goes again, his body giving a shudder.
        So he likes the thought of that, does he? Ok then.
        “Your wife is watching them….. She is waiting for her turn.”
        The man under me gives a deep groan.
        “Sayako wants her cunt full of black cock….. My husband’s cock….. He is going to put it into her….. fuck her hot cunt.”
        I felt the hump he gave up at me. This man was now so close. 
        “My husband is going to put his cock into your wife’s cunt…. Put his cock in so deep.”
        The moan came, a lot louder this time.
        “He is going to fuck your wife so hard….. fuck her hot cunt as she cries out with pleasure…. Fuck her until she cries out and cums.”
        The man under me was so close now. Moments away and I knew just what would send him over.
        “That big black cock is pumping into your wife…. Fucking her pussy….Going to fuck your wife until he cums….. His cum juice filling her pussy as he does.”
        He cried out as his cock gave a big jerk.
        “Sayako’s cunt full of Joseph’s cum!”
        He gave a massive hump up against me, a few more jerks and I knew it was my pussy getting the load of cum. 

        Horny Hirohiko took a few moments to get over that and his breath back. Then his eyes opened and he looked up at me with absolute delight. 
        “You are amazing!” he said.
        “Who told you, you could cum?” I said.
        “But we were……”
        “We were nothing. You cum and didn’t even think about me!”
        Poor guy. He was sitting, not knowing what to say. I must admit it was hard trying to keep a straight face.
        “I am so sorry!” he said. “Very sorry.”
        “Sorry is not good enough. You need to be punished.”
        “Oh!”
        “Yes! I need to punish you.”
        “What is this punish?”
        “You forgot to wait for me so you must give me a cum. You owe me a cum.”
        His face lightened up when he realised what his ‘punishment’ was.
        “You have to eat my cunt until you make me cum.”
        I lay back and spread my legs wide. My fingers went down to my pussy, giving a rub over before pulling my dark lips open. I knew from that position he could see in between them. See inside where I was showing wet pink flesh. That contrast with the black of my pussy lips, I know men always go for that. Horny Hirohiko did.
        “Oh!” he gasped.
        “You like that do you?”
        “Yes,” he nodded.
        “Well, come in here and do it yourself.”
        There I was lying back with my legs open and he came up to kneel between them, his hands reaching forward for my pussy. He began with gentle stroking of my inner thighs which felt so good. It was sort of like foreplay leading to the main event. 
       Soon fingers found my pussy, gently brushing over my open lips. I was wet and I’m sure he would have felt it. Certainly, he could take advantage of lubrication between his fingers and my pussy. His fingers were pressing into me, pushing through the inner lips and going further and deeper. 
       Now he was working with one hand, finger fucking me. While two fingers were pressing in, other fingers were working against my lips. The thumb came into play by rubbing over my clitty. I had not seen that before and it seemed a very effective way of getting a woman ready with a hand.
        The other hand returned as he lowered himself closer to my lips. His tongue touched me, a few long licks along the outer lips before pressing between them. His hands came in from each side, fingers pulling me further open so his tongue could reach into the soft inner flesh. 
         Oh, that was good. I gave a moan at the pleasure surging from my pussy. 
         He was doing a great job. This guy really knew his way around a pussy, how to eat her and excite her and I was certain he could make me cum.
         As he continued, I was getting more and more worked up. I was amazed by how good it felt. How much pleasure his tongue was generating for me. By now I knew his full intention was getting me off before he began fucking me again. 
         Those feelings began rising. I was giving little moans as he worked over me. I was getting close now and I think he knew it too. I gave a little cry and humped back against his face. He knew it was time to take me over. A few deeper thrusts in with his tongue before moving up over my clit. That was when it hit me. My orgasm burst over me and I cum hard. 
         He tried to hold on to me but I bucked him off so he waited until I subsided before moving on to the next part. 

        He came down on top of me, his cock slipped into me and we were fucking again. This time, he was on top and doing most of the work. Just coming out of a big orgasm, his cock felt great inside me. I was so excited by what had just happened, I was ready for some really good fucking. But he was just going slowly, long slow strokes that went in deep but I wanted more.

        “Speed up!” I told him.
        But he didn’t listen. Just continued with what I felt would be a long slow build-up. I wanted none of that. My pussy was crying out for some good hard fucking.
        I reached up with my hand and slapped his arse hard.
        “Faster!” I said.
        That surprised him. His regular thrusting faulted for a moment until he continued a bit faster. That was better but I wanted more.
        Slap! My hand hit him again. “Faster – harder.”
        An improvement but I still felt he could do better. So, I slapped again on the other side with my other hand. He stopped, his head lifting to look at me.
       “Why are you hitting me.”
       “If you don’t listen and fuck properly, I hit your arse.”
       “But I…….”
       Slap! I hit him again. “Stop talking! Hurry up! Fuck me hard!”
       Suddenly, he got the message and really started to go for it. (See men can be trained to do simple things.) His cock driving into me, his body crashing down on mine with each stroke. It was good sex, just what my pussy was looking for. I could feel how deep he was going. I was taking him all. 
       As he worked, I could feel his body working above me. I began to realise this man was fitter than he looked. With my arms wrapped around him, I could feel the muscles of his lower back as he continued driving into me. Close by my head, I could hear him breathing deeply as he sucked in air to drive his working body. I’m a lot smaller than him but my body was now taking most of his weight. 
        But the important part, his cock driving into my cunt, continuing with hard thrusts deep inside me. His hard shaft rubbing between my lips was building energy between us. It soon became clear that we were both getting there, so this hard, rough fucking wouldn’t last much longer. The only question was who would be first.
        I decided to take care of that by pressing my pelvis up towards him, bringing his cock closer against my clitty. There wasn’t much more needed before my orgasm burst over me. Another good one that started in my pussy and surged in strong waves through my body. He must have felt that but certainly heard all the noise I made. It was what he needed to go over too. As I came out of my climax, I could feel the man above me had slowed. I knew he was in his last moments before he would cum. I gave a few upward thrusts to help him and it sent him over.
         A couple more thrusts and he lay still, his whole body resting on top of me. I could feel his cock pulsing as he pumped his cum into me. I could feel his body trembling with the thrill of it.
        Now, it was over. He rolled off me and lay beside me breathless. 

        It was all over now. It had been some good sex for both of us.

        “I like taking sex with you, Lizamoa.”
        “Really?” I replied, after all the shit I’d given him! I was surprised he even wanted to talk with me after all that.
       “Yes. You surprise me. I do not know what will happen next.” 
       “You like surprises, do you?”
       “Not just surprises. You tell me what you want me to do.”
       I didn’t reply. Just smiled at him.
       He continued. “Most women allow the man to lead. This woman leading is different. Very exciting too.”

        A noise caused me to look around and I saw my husband was about to take Sayako. Hirohiko had followed my gaze to see them too.

        “Come on, Horny Hirohiko. Let’s go watch.”
        He smiled and followed as we moved closer to watch. I looked up and saw Tukiko smile at me from the other side.
       From the very start, Sayako wanted it hard and fast. I think she might have seen some of what her husband had just done for me and wanted some of the same. She was urging him to fuck her hard and soon Joseph was responding. It looked good sex and I have to admit to being turned on by it a bit too. 
       I looked at Horny Hirohiko and he was watching them closely, but then I noticed his hand between his legs. He was playing with his cock. To my surprise, he was getting hard again. So I was right, he does get turned on by watching his wife being fucked by another man. He was getting turned on again now. So soon after we had finished too.
       I reached over and pushed his hand aside, taking his cock with my hand. Yes, he was getting hard again while he watched his wife being fucked by my husband. I began to gently pump his cock with my fingers. Soon he had grown large enough so I could put my hand around him and wank him properly. 
       Meanwhile, Joseph was really shafting Sayako and it looked like she was loving it. Her legs had now dropped flat on the towel so we could see his cock driving into her cunt each time he pulled back. 
       I must admit to finding it a bit sexy too. I moved slightly so I could reach my pussy with my spare hand. I think Horny Hirohiko must have noticed because he reached over to take over from my hand. So now while I was wanking him off, he was wanking me off and all the time, our eyes were on the couple fucking in front of us.
      It looked like they were almost there now. Well, certainly she was close. We watched as he finished her off, and heard Sayako cry out as she cum. It was a big one too by the looks. Her body was racked with the surges of orgasm. She was left moaning gently as she recovered. He had been rough with her but it showed in the resulting climax too.
       
       Joseph had left her now and was now lining up their daughter Tukiko. At first, she hesitated with her parents watching but soon agreed to go with my husband again. This time, when he gave her a choice but she suggested he chose. He did, going for one of the favourite positions, the doggy style. I know he loves to finish with this one as it often brings big orgasms for him.
        So, Tukiko replaced her mother on the towel in front of him. This time she was on her hands and knees with her arse pointed towards Joseph. He came in behind her and easily entered her. We watched while he began fucking her, my hand working of Horny Hiorhiko’s cock and his hand working on my cunt. 
        It looked good from the side-on position we had. We could see his big black cock sliding in between her arse cheeks, deep into her open cunt. She was enjoying it too. I think she liked having her cunt so full of cock.
        At one point we watched Joseph allow a blob of spit to drop from his mouth and land between Tukiko’s arse cheeks. It ran down over her crinkled arse hole. He rubbed his finger through the juice over the outside of her bum hole. That was sexy to see and the man beside me thought so too. 
        Suddenly, his cock gave a jerk and I felt warm slimy cum in my hand. Taking my hand I reached up to rub it over my breast. He was looking at me as another load shot from his cock and landed on the rock in front of him.
        Now the couple fucking had almost got there. I saw the hand reach under her, saw the way her body jerked as he touched her clitty and she was gone. Her body gave a large hump and jerked forward, his cock slipping out of her just as he cum. We all saw the way those last blobs of cum landed all over her bum. We also saw him reach forward rubbing it all over her arse cheeks too. 
        To answer your last question. No, I didn’t get there that time but more than made up for it when I got Joseph home that night.

        We walked up the track with them and swapped phone numbers at the car park. Yes, I hope we can see them again. I wouldn’t mind fucking Horny Hirohiko again. I like him.






30 comments:

  1. Oh yes, a keeper Anne.
    Sexy Sue! You naughty girl. Pulling Hirohiko into it too.
    But this is a good story even if the featured woman reminds me more of you than of Lizamoa. But I did feel a bit sorry for Horohiko a couple of times. You were a bit rough on him.
    Geoff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I add my vote here. Anne this story is a keeper. Kick her arse if you want but don't delete the story.
      See my comment under the background notes.
      Moa.

      Delete
    2. Yes Susan, Anne has found the story.
      All your butts are on the line now.
      You Susan for writing it.
      You Asami for doing the publishing.
      You Uncle Hirohiko for encouraging Susan.
      You Moa for your help too.
      Lets through Rodney and Geoff in too for good measure.
      Please form a nice neat line while I go get Anne's steel-capped boot.
      LOL Allan.

      Yes Susan - It's a keeper.

      Delete
    3. Kia ora Allan.
      I think you should join the line too, as chief shit stirrer.
      Moa.

      Delete
    4. It is a keeper Anne.
      We loved the story. It is so typical Susan but before any of you pass judgement on this Story, I think everyone should read Letter 20 I Become Lizamoa's Sex Slave. You see, Lizamoa is very capable of the sort of behaviour she shows here. And guess who wrote that story too. LOL
      Kirsten and Pual.

      PS Paul adds, if you have to kick Susan's butt, be gentle, its such a sexy butt!

      Delete
    5. I see your point Kirsten.
      We've forgotten about that story. She catches Joseph in the shower and gives him a hard time. He discovers that he likes it too.

      This story is a keeper.
      (Have we got enough votes yet to save Susan's butt? LOL
      Reshma

      Delete
    6. We have enough votes to save the story. It's a good one. Goes very well with the first part and fits Lizamoa,s character too.

      But not enough to save Susan's butt. Asami and I are most happy to kick if Anne won't.
      Shandra & Asami.

      Delete
  2. I have been watching these pages for a while now. If Susan needs her arse kicked it is not for writing this story, it is for conning all of you guys.
    Let me explain. When Story 230 was published Susan challenged Shandra and Rajah on it. She was quite passionate about how Hirohiko and Lizamoa were left out. I was listening to the conversation and told them they should investigate how it could be fixed. My expectation was Shandra or Rajah would ask to reopen the story or wish to add a part two.
    When I heard nothing I thought the idea had been dropped. So I am not completely surprised that Susan wrote the story herself. In which case she sort of had my permission anyway.
    So she marketed the idea she was going to get her arse kicked or I would delete the story to get you guys all going. All I can say to that is Ha! Ha! She got you!.
    Awesome Anne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the story. It is so Susan but still something the fictional Lizamoa was capable of too. Like Moa said under the background, it brought out Susan's passion and emotional personality. It is a story that carried my through various emotions. I like that.
      Yes, my vote Anne - It's a keeper. Please don't delete. LOL.
      Awesome Anne.

      Delete
    2. Susan! You naughty girl. Conning them all like that. LOL
      But you did get them going, didn't you?
      Raviprabha and I enjoyed the story. It was so you Susan. Sexy and exciting with us having no idea where it would go next. Like you are too.
      Like they have said above. It is a good fit with the other stories. I even see Kirsten has found another similar one written by you.
      James.

      Delete
    3. Synthisha and I are over at James' house for a swim before it gets too hot. They told us about this story. Raviprabha read it to us before we went swimming. Now was are doing comments.
      It was a sexy story. I liked how you wrote it Susan. Since working on our page I can understand more about writing now. I became caught by the way the story twisted and changed. Poor Hirohiko, she gave him a lot of teasing.
      Ayesha

      Delete
    4. I was amused how you were teseing all the readers too.
      I can't believe you wrote the whole thing yourself, in only a couple of days. Fast work Susan. It takes us a lot longer than that to only do a small part on our page. Even Moa said it was good writing too. She always finds so much wrong when Ayesha and I write.
      Synthisha.

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed this story. It was very different to other stories in this blog. There is a wild and undisciplined feeling about it. She used her writing skills to bring out this distinctive style that has only been seen a few times before.
    Rita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you guys noticed how Susan has used this story to take shots at us men. I think she did this on purpose hoping we will bite.
      Not me! I'm going to leave it alone.
      Brett.

      Delete
    2. That is typical of Susan. She was out to cause mischief with this story from the very beginning. I think by the reactions above she would be so pleased with herself.
      But it was a fun story, you must admit.
      Simon.

      Delete
  4. We have just discovered these new stories by Shandra and Susan. Two very experienced writers. They show a contrast in styles but fit nicely together as Susan says enough in her story for us to know it is the same sex session but by a different person.
    There is some debate about the aggressive way in which Lizamoa did her sex with Hirohiko. Over the years, Lizamoa has shown she can be very gentle with say but at other times very aggressive too. So this story is completely in context with her.
    Toon & Hans-Peter

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like this story too. I think we were both feeling more should be done with Hirohiko. It seemed like a chance for another sexy story being missed out.
    What you wrote Susan was a bit of a shock for me. I wasn't expecting Lizamoa to turn out like that by my husband was not surprised. He said he wouldn't be surprised with anything Susan would do. She does things and says things to shock. I think Hirohiko is determined not to be shocked.
    Sayako.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Hirohiko regarding Susan. She does like to surprise and shock people, She plays on this a lot too. Here, in this story there are things add, designed to get all going. For example the shots she took at men. Everyone knows Susan doesn't hate men. Far from it in fact. But she does like to tease us.
      Secondly, using Lizamoa, a very gentle woman, to take over a sexual session aggressively, was expected to surprise us all but anyone who "knows" Susan, will know this is the way she sometimes behaves in bed too.
      Finally this game about publishing without permission, I'm going to get my arse kick, the story will be deleted. It was all a load of bull. She knew exactly what she was doing and how Anne would react.
      Bad girl Susan!!!
      Allan snr.

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, its been a while since I read a story where I became totally absorbed into it, even assuming the characters of the lucky men. Beautifully written, sexy, fast and so wet. Needless to say, and you girls all know this, I made a mess from the start and remained wet right through. I need to see that waterfall and cave .... and soon !!!! Love you all. Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I would love to show it to you as well. But just be warned, more might happen then just viewing the cave. Or should I say I'll make more happen then just viewing.
      LOL Susan

      Delete
  7. Of course Gordon. Who among us men would not vote for Susan's arse? Sexy, tight little butt that she has!
    She is one hot girl but as has come out with this story, there is much more to her than good looks and a hot body. She is very intelligent too. We all thought she was pulling something off behind Anne's back when all along it was just a big mind game.

    Now your story Sexy Sue, it's a good one in that it fits in so nicely with Shandra's story. You take us somewhere a bit different too. A man getting turned on watch his wife being fucked by a total stranger. Not sure we have done that before.
    Then there is the theme of a woman taking control of sex when her partner isn't used to that. This takes us all the way back to Story/Letter 20. Also written by you. Susan, where this same woman, a mild, gentle woman, takes control of her husband sexually. See how this story, that appears way out there is actually a very a close fit with the letters series. Very clever. Well done, Susan.
    Rajah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not been in this blog for a very long time. In fact, I was surprised to find it is still going.
    I see the woman named after me gets into all the action. Has much more fun than me these days.
    Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joyce,
      Welcome back. I missed you. We tried to contact you but only found your ex. He was arrogant and rude. No help at all. Can you sent a comment marked "Don't Publish" with you contact details.

      Delete
    2. Yes Joyce, we are still writing and as you seem to have noticed, your namesake appears quite often and been into some hot action.
      Did you ever fulfill that fantasy you had of having a threesome? Joyce in the stories did. Read Stories 164-166.
      There have been a lot of changes here on the farms too. Would love to chat some time so we can catch up.
      Shandra

      Delete
    3. Shandra I just got a text from Allan. Seems they have located me. They are sending you my contact details. Don't you live with them now?
      I saw those stories back few years ago. Hot and sexy! Must read them again.
      Joyce.

      Delete
    4. Why don't you have photos in the background now.
      Joyce.

      Delete
    5. Oh and sorry about my ex. It was rough for him too. You know he is usually not like that.
      We keep in touch because of the kids.
      Joyce

      Delete
    6. Welcome back naughty girl. Where you been Joyce.
      Paul

      Delete
    7. Hello Joyce.
      Not seen you here for a while. So glad you are back. Yes, the fiction Joyce has been a busy girl while you were away. We have discovered she has a passion for three-somes, a bit of a party girl and definitely into exhibitionism.
      I have just got back from Malaysia, so missed your comments above. But I understand you are back as a regular reader. Well, come up and visit us some time. If you need transport we can probably help as Kim and Allan snr travel to Auckland regularly.
      Anne.

      Delete
  9. Oh I loved this story. I notice the standard of writing has improved so much since I was last reading this blog.
    A lot of new characters too but here are two of my old favourites, Lizamoa and Joseph.
    This story is a bit different, Susan of course. Lively, funny as well as being sexy. Like others above, I began to feel sorry for poor Hirohiko. But then I'm sure that is how you wanted me to feel Susan. A good writer does that, plays with the minds of their readers.
    There is an interesting clash of cultures of Japan and New Zealand. Keep in mind, this woman featured here came from small town rural India so she has already gone through a huge cultural change herself.
    Well done Susan. Particularly since it was almost all your own work, in a very short time span too. But you still blended your story nicely with Shandra's story.
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete