Sunday 16 February 2020

Story 231 Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 231.


Hi from Susan.
       In the comments under Story 230 Background, Moa states the Hirohiko didn't get much sexual action with Story 230  Japanese Pussy at Mokoroa Falls mainly being focused on what happened to Joseph. I was sort of thinking the same thing. Soon the real Hirohiko came on echoing the same thing too. 
       I thought, poor Horny Hirohiko, I need to do something to fix that. Here it is a story told by Lizamoa of what she did with Hirohiko. This story is going to give everyone a surprise. Yes, this is an illegal story in that nobody knows about this but me and one accomplice.  Ha! Ha!

Hi from Horny Hirohiko,
       I had a video chat with Susan. She told me she was publishing a story about the fiction Hirohiko and would like me to read it first and comment in the background notes. 
       "Does Anne know you are doing this?"
       "No," Susan replied. "I'm not going to tell her. Just publish it."
       "She's going to kick your arse, girl," I laughed.
       "No, she won't. Not me."
       "So who will proofread it?"
       "You will. Then you can comment in the background."
       "Are you making me your accomplice? You'll get my arse kicked too."
       "Come on, Horny Hirohiko, (she always calls me that). Be a sweety and help me."
       "I don't........"
       Susan had pulled open the robe and she was naked underneath. 
       As her fingers went to a nipple, taking it and rolling between her finger and thumb. Then she asked me again. "Can you help me?"
      "I think we should talk too......" I never got to 'Anne.'
      Her other hand was touching her pussy. She had me hooked!
      After a hot session of cybersex, I found myself a willing accomplice to Susan's plan to secretly publish her story. Even agreeing to write this background. (It seems cybersex with her is very rare.) I should have known I'd get into trouble when we did it. But, who can say 'No' to Sexy Sue when she comes on to you?

     This story is so much more like the real Susan than the fictional Lizamoa. She is sexy and she is exciting, no two sex sessions with her are the same. She will always surprise you in some way or another. She will tease you, annoy you, and boss you around but she will always deliver great sex packed with orgasms. 
      Like in the story, she can quickly switch the theme or sexual position if she thinks another would be better. She is a very intelligent woman, very quick thinker with a great sense of humour. You laugh a lot when you have sex with Susan.
      Another thing you will find out about Susan is that she is strong and super fit. This comes out in the energy she will put into a sexual session. Her partners have to work to keep up with her. Even been punched or had my arse whacked. But in the end, I'll always come back for more.


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 231.


10 comments:

  1. Well done Hirohiko. This is a great background. Yes, Anne this story is a keeper.
    Her accomplice in illegal activities
    LOL I like that.
    Geoff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora naughty friends.
    Susan! Being a bad girl again I see. Now trying to generate readers comments to save your butt it seems. But thanks for the email.
    I read your story and enjoyed it. You brought out emotions in me. I felt sexy, I felt amusement, I felt sorry for Hirohiko. That is what I like in a story and your style delivers it well.
    Now technically your story is good. There is just a bit of confusion as to which man you were talking about a couple of times. Just add a name in a couple of places will fix that. Also I think you should a link to Story 230 to show your readers your story is closely related to that story.
    That is about it. You'll get my email soon.
    Love you all.
    Moa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have done all your corrections, Moa. Thanks.

      Allan has just texted me to say Anne has found the story. Haven't seen a mushroom cloud over our house down the valley yet. LOL
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
  3. Above is a typical example of a poor helpless male being led astray to the charms of a sexual woman.
    A good story Susan and a good background Hirohiko.
    Reshma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another I interesting background. Susan setting Hirohiko up as her accomplice. But no one can blame him. Susan is a seductive woman who knows how to get her way with men.
    I just don't see the point as to why as all she needed to do was tell Hirohiko that she had Anne's permission to write the second story.
    Brett & Rita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brett & Rita, we are talking about Susan here. I have said it before; Who knows what goes on inside Susan's head. Very scary thought. She has played games like this with us before. Don't worry about trying to work it out. It is obvious Hirohiko doesn't. He just enjoys Susan as she is and I think we should do the same. She is a beautiful woman and I love her heaps.
      Simon.

      Delete
    2. Susan! Susan! You can't help doing it can you?
      Setting everyone up. LOL
      Did Anne kick your arse yet?
      Brian

      Delete
    3. This whole thing has turned out to be a bit amusing, according to Allan snr.
      I myself, am wondering why when she sort of had Anne on her side anyway regarding a new story. But one thing both Allan snr and I agree on is that Susan got the attention she set out to get.
      Kim & Allan snr.

      Delete
    4. It is so very Susan. It was a mind game, her playing with our minds through her story, her background and the readers comments. Very clever, actually if you think about it. Below, Grace says the complexity of this story. You have probably got it right there Grace.
      I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to this. If my wife, Shandra and Anne had agreed to Susan's story, even helped her with it long before Shandra's Story 230 was finished. I helped with that story but I was mainly adding the male part to Joseph. Shandra was driving that project.
      But whatever we think, the fact remains, two good stories have been added to the Letters Series.
      Rajah.

      Delete
  5. I am surprised but delighted with the complexity of this story, it's background and surrounding comments. It is actually quite skillful if you think about it.
    Loved both the background here and the story. Susan will done.
    Grace.

    ReplyDelete