Tuesday 6 April 2021

Story 251 Part One – Our Japanese Visitors.



April - 2021.
          These, the stories we now call the Tukiko Series, were originally published here a few months ago. When Anne published these stories on another website, she made many changes and improvements. Meanwhile, some of us were feeling uncomfortable with the stories here as they didn't really fit the storyline so finally, the decision was made to unpublish them update the storyline with some fill-in stories and then republish.
          After some fill-in stories have been published, the storyline has been brought up to date with this series regarding some of the younger characters, we can look at republishing the improved versions of these stories. During this process, we allowed further changes to be made. While republishing as if they were new stories, we have kept the original posts so any earlier comments that were made, have been retained.
                  Allan Jr.


Hirohiko and Sayako Came for the Evening.

Hello from Joseph.
          One weekend, we invited our new friends, Hirohiko and Sayako, to call them to our house for the evening. We had kept in touch, maybe more correctly, my wife Lizamoa and Sayako had kept in touch over the past year but not got to meeting again. So, this was the first time we would meet them since what had happened at Mokoroa Falls. (See Story 230 Japanese Pussy at Mokoroa and Story 231 Horny Hirohiko.)
                    (For these stories see: - Story 230 Japanese Pussy at Mokoroa Falls. and also see: -  Story 231 Horny Hirohiko.)

          Lizamoa and Sayako had been talking on the phone about how sexy it had been that day and it was clear Hirohiko and Sayako wanted to try with us again. So, there were no surprises here. It was fully understood between all four of us that they were coming over for the dinner and then some sexual activities, mostly likely fucking too. My wife had invited them to stay the night if they wanted and Sayako had quickly agreed they would. Making it obvious their intentions.
          Once again, everything organised by the women. Interesting how so quickly they will do that when they know they will be getting their pussies full of cock.
          It was Friday, early in the morning of the day they were coming. I had to go to work for this day, but I heard Lizamoa had elected to take the day off from her work at the car sales with Peter and Mike. That morning she was telling me about her plans for the day, of going to meet the girls for an exercise session and social occasion at Steve's gym, then coming home to get things ready and prepare a fine meal for our guests. Knowing my wife Lizamoa, I knew it would be good. She is a great cook and she enjoys cooking for guests we entertained within our house.
          I looked at the clock and it was still early, not time to get up yet, so we were both lying within the bed, talking.
          I asked, "Is Tukiko coming with them?"
          "I don't think so, Joseph," my wife said. "Sayako said she has a date with her boyfriend."
          "Oh, I was hoping..."
          "Wanting some young Japanese pussy, were you?" Lizamoa laughed.
          "Well yes, but if she can't come... that is ok."
          "You still have Sayako to fuck. She likes you."
          "Yes, I know. But it was nice having both of them."
          "Sorry," she laughed. "Poor Joseph, only gets one pussy tonight."
          "Don't be mean, Lizamoa."
          "Just one pussy for Joseph. Oh, dear! How sad!"
          "Hey, stop that! Stop your teasing."
          "Why? Are you going to make me stop?"
          "Look, Lizamoa..."
          "Oh, dear... Poor Joseph... So sad."
          I like when she challenges my authority like that. She knows it too. It's kind of sexy. I also know Lizamoa. I know exactly how to stop her teasing. A distraction, a big hard distraction in her pussy. She knows me too so I'm sure she knows where this would end.
          I rolled towards her, hand reaching for her nipple.
          "You are being very cheeky, Lizamoa," I told her.
          "No," she denied. "Just making facts."
          "Then your facts are very teasing, cheeky woman!"
          She laughed at that as she reached for me. By now, Lizamoa was fully aware she was about to get a strong fucking from me.
          "Poor, Joseph. Only one... Ahhh..."
          She gasped as my cock thrust into her, my body came down on top of her. Not holding back, I went in deeply. That stopped her cheeking to me. Ha, ha!
          My second thrust took almost all of me within her. Again, she cried out, maybe from the power and maybe from the surprise of it. But quickly we settled into some serious fucking. I must confess to being quite excited and roughly with her for such a small woman but she always surprises me how she can take it and loves it too.
          Now she was responding. "Oh, fuck me..." she gasped. "Fuck your big cock..."
          I love the vocal she does sometimes. Lizamoa never uses talking such as this, other than within the bed so when she does it is special, her words often drive me with desire and inspiration to try harder. This was the case at this time. I was becoming excited by what she was saying.
          With each thrust, I made into her came another burst of her words. "Push your cock in deep... I want you all... Fuck my hot cunt...Fuck me with your cock... Your big hungry cock... Into my cunt... Fuck my cunt hole..."
          I continued. Using all my energy as I fucked her. My cock thrusting at her roughly and going in deeply. Driving down at her, my pelvis pounding down against her as I did. It was hard yakka actually but I felt great too.
          "Oh yes, Joseph...Love you... Love big cock... So good... So filling my cunt..."
          With almost every stroke, she met me with a thrust up of her pussy and a comment of encouragement. Humping around underneath me, enjoying every moment of it. Encouraging me, urging me to go faster and thrust in deeper.
          "Faster, Joseph... Fuck hot cunt... Faster... Harder! Harder... Fucking me..."
          Her hot little cunt was taking almost all of me, my cock driving in between her wet lips and going in deep. Yes, she was wet, so quickly she'd juiced up. Her vocal turning more to moans than words now. But that was sexy too. The thought that this woman under me was getting there now was just as exciting.
          Yes, it was becoming clear, she was building towards her orgasm now. I was too. That tight little cunt was doing wonders to my cock. Amazing feelings as it always does. I could feel how tightly she gripped me as I slipped in and out between her cunt lips. I could feel her small body under me, working back at me, humping up at me and wiggling around under me. Bucking her body up to meet me with the excitement of our fucking.
          Suddenly, she cried out, to be followed by a deep moan in my ear. I knew what that one meant. If I didn't then it soon became clear by the way her body was bucking around, out of timing, out of control now. This horny little woman was cumming. Out of rhythm, out of control. I think it must have been a good one, a big one too.
          It affected me too. The thought of her, the feelings of her orgasm was enough for me. Mine followed, almost straight after her.
          Totally sexy!
          We lay together afterwards as we recovered.
          "So are you going to behave yourself with Hirohiko tonight?
          "No, I'm going to give him shit again."
          It was unlike Lizamoa to use language like that. It surprised me a bit.
          "I don't think he likes it."
          "No Joseph, he loves it. Can't get enough of me. He's coming back for more of me, remember."
          "I suppose so but don't overdo it Lizamoa. These Japanese can be a bit strange at times."
          "As soon as Horny Hirohiko realises I'm the boss, there'll be no problem."
          I just shook my head. It was clear there was no changing her mind on this. And she was probably right. Hirohiko did seem to enjoy her.

          Much later in the day, I had arrived home from work, taken the shower and then dressed in the traditional clothing she had laid out for me. I don't wear traditional clothing that often since living in New Zealand but she wanted me to this time and I was willing to agree. Soon I was downstairs helping Lizamoa. While she was performing final preparations in the kitchen, I was laying out four places at the table. Yes, only four of us as the kids had gone down to stay with Uncle Mike and Auntie Shanti. Not their real uncle and auntie but let's not go there now. I've got a story to tell.
          I heard a car pull into the driveway and looked to see Hirohiko and Sayako had arrived. I watched as they got out of the car and noticed they both wore traditional Japanese. So that was why Lizamoa was wearing a traditionally styled sari and she insisted I wear traditional too. A traditional costume evening.
          This was interesting. I liked the idea of wearing traditional costumes. I particularly liked the bright red kimono Sayako was wearing. A nice contrast to the bright magenta Lizamoa was wearing. Both women dressed for the occasion, looking lovely.
          For a moment I wondered how I would go about taking a kimono off. I really didn't have much idea. I was still thinking of her when my thoughts were dragged back to reality by a knock on the door.
          "Come on, Joseph," Lizamoa scolded. "Get the door!"
          Breaking from my daydreaming, leaving Lizamoa to finish in the kitchen, I went to the door to greet our guests.
          I greeted them and Hirohiko responded with a formal bowing thing that the Japanese are so fond of but in Sayako's case, she stepped forward to give me a hug. My arms went around and held her, my hand even straying down to squeeze her arse. This sexy woman even gave her arse a wiggle in reply. That was a bit sexy. I was a bit concerned I might crush the beautiful costume of her kimono as I am unfamiliar with it but she didn't seem too worried.
          At that moment, Lizamoa arrived at the door behind me.
          "Joseph!" she said, in mock sternness. "Behave yourself, leave Sayako's bum alone."
          "He can touch my bum any time he likes," came Sayako's reply.
          "Don't encourage him," Lizamoa told her with a grin. "He is naughty enough already."
          "I hope so," Sayako had replied.
          With a laugh, I pulled away from Sayako as Hirohiko was completing his little bowing routine to Lizamoa. She responded by jumping at him with a big hug, her arms wrapping around holding him with her whole body pressed against him. Talk about not being shy. But then, I suppose we are friends now, fucking friends. I also noticed Lizamoa got her arse squeezed too. So, I am not the only one naughty, it seems, so how come he didn't get told off for it too?
          The bowing and hugging and arse squeezing all over, for now, I invited them within my house, directing them through to the lounge and dining area. I walk behind Sayako, watching as she walked taking little steps, restricted by her kimono. I also saw that in spite of her bulky clothing, her body shape could be seen too. How the kimono pulled tightly around her waist but swelled wider around her hips. I was looking forward to seeing much more of that sexy body within the next few hours.
          Of course, Hirohiko was following my wife Lizamoa. No doubt taking in that beauty of her wearing a sari. Have you ever noticed how a woman changes when she wears a sari? She becomes a picture of beauty and sexuality. I could see he couldn't take his eyes off her. I had already noticed she had tied her sari in a sexier way so as she moved, a glimpse of her bare middle would be seen or even the underside of her breast supported by her tight sari blouse.
          I poured drinks for everyone and then while Sayako helped Lizamoa in the kitchen I went out with Hirohiko to bring in a couple of dishes from their car. Sayako had been given strict instructions by Lizamoa, 'Do not bring anything,' but you know these Asian women, they will always bring something and its always well-received graciously by their host.
          Dinner was ready, the steaming dishes of food had been brought through and placed in the centre of the table. All four of us were sitting down ready to enjoy some good conversation over some delicious food and a bottle of wine. I know we have experience sex together at the waterfall but in reality, we really didn't know each other that well. Lizamoa and I were looking forward to knowing them better, much better and becoming good friends.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆

Gate Crasher!

          Suddenly, I heard a car pull into the driveway. I looked out the window to see Tukiko getting out of her car. Soon she was running up the steps towards the house.
          "Looks like we have a gate-crasher," I told them.
          "Is it Tukiko?" Hirohiko asked.
          "I thought she might come," Sayako replied to him. "I caught her looking for Joseph's address this morning."
          I was at the door to meet her, opening it before she could knock. Without speaking, I stood there looking at her. Not following what would be considered a correct protocol for a host to greet his guest, I was waiting for Tukiko to speak first.
          She was dressed for the occasion, looking sexy and hot, wearing a sleeveless jacket and a very, very short skirt. The jacket was left open with a white almost transparent blouse underneath. Was she wearing a black bra under that? I couldn't be sure. That skirt, so short, bare legs disappearing so high up her thighs that I wondered how close it was to her panties.
          She hesitated for a moment. Looking at me. Maybe surprised I answered the door so quickly. Maybe now, not so sure of her reception. I was mildly amused by it but kept a stern face.
          And then, finally, she spoke. "Hello Joseph," she said.
          "Tukiko! What are you doing here?"
          See, no greeting here. I jumped straight into attack.
          "I heard mum and dad were coming here and knew there would be fun. More fun than with my boyfriend."
          "You ditched your boyfriend for us?" I said with a laugh. "How naughty of you."
          "Well, not exactly ditched. More like, I pulled a sickie."
          "Pulled a sickie?"
          "Yeah. I said I had a headache and he dropped me home."
          "That was a lame story, Tukiko."
          "Yeah, I know, Hirohiko! But he brought it."
          "Well, since you've gone to all that trouble to get here. I suppose I better allow you in, even if you haven't been invited."
          She just laughed that off.
          "Have I missed anything yet?"
          "Depends what you mean by anything."
          She smiled before I continued.
          "But the answer is probably no. No, young lady, you have not missed anything."
          "Great!"
          Already, Lizamoa was busy setting another place at the table for dinner.
          "You will be having dinner, Tukiko?" Lizamoa asked.
          "Or is your headache too bad for eating?" I added with a grin.
          "I'm sure I can manage, Joseph," Tukiko replied smiling.
          "I'm sure you can," I teased her. "Looks like a miraculous recovery to me."
          She just laughed, ignoring me, her attention now on the streaming dishes in the middle of the table. "What's for dinner?"

          Dinner was a delightful mixture of the Indian dishes my wife Lizamoa had cooked along with the Japanese style dishes Sayako had brought. They actually blended quite well together making a delicious meal. Lots of food, far more than we could ever eat in one meal. Even with our hungry gate crasher! That tiny girl can sure eat!
          Now we were getting to the more fun part of the evening and so while the three women cleaned up in the kitchen, Hirohiko and I set things up around our large coffee table in the lounge. We set large cushions on the floor for us to sit on and laid out the game on the coffee table. By the time the women arrived, we were ready too.
          I had been considering how we were going to do this and decided to resort to that old tried and true method, playing a game to get naked. When I had suggested that we play this game of 'Strip,' everyone was happy to go along with it. I suggested that it was a good way to get us all naked and ready to be involved in some sexual activities. There were smiles all around with that, even if our Japanese visitors had no idea what this game was like. Maybe they just liked the name or liked the idea of stripping.
          The thing here was that since we had a selection of different dressing styles, I was unsure how to do this. Lizamoa suggested that we use five items of clothing from fully dressed to completely naked. This was fine for her since she was wearing five items already but I wondered about what Sayako was wearing. Her kimono seemed a lot more complex, made of more than five items it appeared. She agreed she was wearing more but she could match with five items to naked by taking off a few extra items during her five stripping stages. I was very interested to see this and witness the removal of a Japanese kimono. My cheeky wife says it is more, my interest in seeing Sayako naked once the clothing removal had been completed. I can confess to a little bit of that too. I was happy to view Sayako's naked body again and more than viewing too.
          Tukiko was only wearing four items so she put on the black sleeveless jacket that she was wearing when she arrived. Under that, she wore that very short skirt with a rather see-through blouse. You could see the tiny black bra she was wearing underneath. I later discovered she was wearing tiny, matching black G-string panties too. Sexy! She was really dressing to impress for this evening, wasn't she? I was impressed. Pleased she made the effort to dress up 'traditionally' like the rest of us. Traditionally New Zealand teenager. Ha, ha!

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆

We all Get Naked.

          With five of us sitting on cushions around the low coffee table, we were ready for the game to begin. I think games like this have been described on several occasions, so it is not my intention here to go into details other than giving you some of the highlights.
          Of course, you will know that highlights for me were watching the beauitful women getting naked. Seeing Sayako stripping from her kimono. Seeing Tukiko stripping from her sexy clothes but also watching my wife enjoying stripping from her sari for Hirohiko. Lizamoa was playing for him, really putting on a show for him. His eyes were struggling to leave her too. The other two girls quickly caught on, putting on a show for me too. I liked how the women paid attention to us men stripping too. Sayako actually saying she couldn't wait to 'see that big cock' again. You know I was more than happy showing her too.
          So to sum up, the women; three beautiful women, three different clothing styles, three totally different stripping processes. With Sayako and Lizamoa, both Hirohiko and I were called on to help our wives undress.
          This game, an easy game for anyone to learn, is always fun because once it gets going, people are regularly losing clothing. Having them stand up to strip an item meant we all got to enjoy them stripping the item and seeing what was being revealed, seeing what was underneath too. The game is always accompanied by lots of jokes and smart comments too. Always lots of fun.
          Lizamoa and Sayako were quickly losing clothing as we men were too. But somehow Tukiko was managing to remain almost fully dressed. She seemed to be getting more strip demands made against us but there seemed to be none going back against her. I think she was enjoying the delight of saying to one of us, "Next item please," and seeing us removing clothing for her. I've played this game many times and I've never seen such a lucky run as that. Usually, the game is a levelling process with everyone getting naked at about the same time.
          The stages of removing a kimono were quite complex and even Tukiko had to help her mother at some stages too, but I was very interested to witness the entire process. I discovered that the main item consisted of a robe-like coat with extras like a waist belt added on top and an underdress with a sexy bra and panties underneath. That of course, is a simplification of Sayako's clothing but I hope gives you the idea.
          For Lizamoa, she began with the sari which is essentially a very long strop of silk cloth. She pulled it off her shoulder and I helped by holding and folding the long length of it as she turned, unrolled it from her body, folding it as we went. I am sure all three Japanese, including the two women, were interested in witnessing this process. The rest, of the blouse and then skirt followed by sexy underwear, Lizamoa could manage for herself.
          I love how she slowly undoes the many buttons on the front of her blouse, showing hints of what she had underneath. She knew how tiny the bra under was with her breasts swelling and straining to be free. She knew how slowly open the buttons, with all our eyes attending her, before casting open, revealing her bra covered breasts as the blouse slips from her shoulders.
          As the underskirt followed, she untied the string, holding it in place to tease him before allowing the skirt to drop at her feet. Soon she was down to her sexiest undies, a very low cut bra and tiniest G-string panties. Sexy and revealing clothing designed to display and highlight the features of her body.
          By about the same time, Sayako was down to some sexy undies too, just as tiny and revealing but they were of the colour red. I was looking from one to another wondering who would be the first to reveal some breast.

          After a few more turns, it was Lizamoa who was happy, showing off the Indian breasts with her hard, dark nipples.
          She saw Hirohiko watching her. Taking hold of her tits, she held them out towards him with her hard nipples shown at their peaks. "Do you like what you see, Hirohiko?" she asked.
          "Oh, yes!" he smiled. "I can't wait to play with those lovely Indian nipples."
          "Have a feel now if you want," she said, leaning closer to him.
          There was no hesitation on his part, his hands going straight for her tits. That moan she gave betrayed her feelings about this too.
          "Stop that, Hirohiko," Sayako said. "The rest of us want to get naked too. Let's continue the game.
          "Sorry, Hirohiko," my wife giggled.
          The turn after Lizamoa's was when Sayako's sexy Japanese breasts were to be shown too. Both women appearing to delight in the chance to reveal their beautiful charms to us men. Neither of them shy to display for us.
          "Now it's Joseph's turn to play," Sayako laughed. Then looking at me she added, "Come on big boy, have a feel too."
          I reached out for her, my hands feeling her lively breasts. Feeling the soft smooth flesh and the hardened nipples at their peaks. Lovely breasts, I was most interested to play until my wife called us back to the game.
          "No time for that, Joseph," she told us. "Hurry up! Finish the game and then we can all play."
          I liked the open attitude these two women had. They wanted to get naked for us, wanted to play and obviously ready to fuck.

          Another surprise of this game was the four of us, two women Sayako and Lizamoa, two men Hirohiko and myself (Joseph) were all at the last item together and so we were joking between us as to who would first showing everything nude. I'm sure the prospect didn't worry any of the four of us, in fact, it could be said we were looking forward to being completely naked in front of each other as another step towards the sexual pleasures that was promised for this evening
          The next round revealed it to be me who was showing of my hardened cock. Sayako, who was sitting next to me, was quick to reach over for feel and hold. Even without me inviting, her fingers wrapping around to give me a few pumps.
          "I can't wait to get you in my cunt, big boy," she told my cock.
          He gave a jerk of approval in her hand which made her giggle. "Oh! So impatient! So ready for me!"
          "With a hot lady like you holding him, of course, he is ready."
          She gave another giggle and said, "I hope so."

          Next, to follow was Sayako, losing her tiny panties and showing me her trimmed pussy. Yes, of course, you just know I couldn't resist having a good feel and by the way her legs opened for me, I think my hand was very welcome too.
          My fingers ran down along her damp lips and I felt them open to allow my fingers between them.
          "Nice and juicy!" I said.
          "Juicy for you," she whispered in reply to me. I got the idea her sexual desire was growing with her.
          Lower down my fingers found her love tunnel and I pressed in. She let out a gasp of pleasure at the feel of it. So ready for the sex I was thinking. I think at that moment she would have been very willing for us to have been fucking.

          My wife Lizamoa was next. Once the tiny panties were removed, she revealed the more natural hairy of her pussy. She reached down with her own fingers, giving her pussy a brisk rub before pulling her lips open for Hirohiko to see. The sight of pink flesh inside was an invitation for both his hands too. One going for her pussy while the other returned to her breast. Her eyes closed and the moan she gave confirmation of her sexual state and how ready she was for a good fucking.
          "Don't cum yet, Lizamoa," I laughed.
          "I'm not!" she denied, her eyes opening to look at me.
          "Looks like it to me," I said.
          She laughed, I think knowing how close that had been.

          Finally in the next turn, came the hard cock of Hirohiko. Lizamoa, quickly reaching to play with him too.
          "Oh, nice!" my wife breathed. "Looking forward to you, handsome boy."

          I noticed how both these women had talked to our cock rather than to us. It was like they knew where their pleasure was going to come from this evening.
          As she played with him, he reached for her again. I found myself watching my wife feeling and playing with another man who in truth she didn't actually know that well. I found it a turn-on watching them.
          He was soon fingers fucking her, his fingers thrusting in as deep as he could go and her pussy humping back at his hand. 
         Meanwhile, she looked to be giving him a good hand job too. I could witness the long strokes her hand made pumping almost the entire length of Hirohiko's cock.
         I reached for Sayako again. Found her pussy soaked now. Without hesitation, I pushed my fingers straight inside her as she willingly pressed back against my hand. Here was another sexy lady looking for her pussy full of hard cock.
         For a few moments it was looking like we could have lost the plot but finally, the four of us managed to return our attention back to the game where Tukiko was waiting for us.
        "If you sex maniacs are finished, maybe we can finish the game and get me naked too," she laughed. "I want to join the fun too."
         "We could get you naked without the game," I laughed, reaching for her.
          She giggled at that and would probably have let me too.
          "No, Joseph," my wife said. "Finish the game, first."

          But Tukiko was still escaping from the stripping process, having just arrived at her sexy undies. I could not believe that. She was watching all the playing we were doing but not had the chance to do any herself.
          As we continued playing it was becoming a bit tedious to see her escape time after time until finally she offered to strip the last items for us and the game was ended. Yes, the rules of this game are it will not end until all players are naked. So it was only once all were naked that the game can end.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆

Horny Hirohiko Again.

Hi from Lizamoa,
          After the game, it was quickly obvious that we would not be going off to be alone. It hadn't been that way at the waterfall. There the sex had taken place with all of us present and now it would be the same again in this lounge. I think we enjoyed that too, being able to watch what the others were doing. We were all happy to stay in the lounge, all happy to show off for our partners. The large coffee table was pulled aside giving us the carpet in front of the fire. Being summer there was no fire of course.
          During the game, Hirohiko had given me much of his attention. I'm sure he enjoyed my stripping process as much as I enjoyed stripping for him. What his hand had done to my pussy had really got me going. Now his eyes were taking the details of my body which I wasn't shy in fully displaying for him.
          I loved the display of his hardened cock too. A handsome cock when erect, as it was then. The promise of some great sex with him in the evening before us. What woman would say no to that?
          "How are we going to do this?" I asked Horihiko.
          He looked at me, a bit surprised. "I thought you would know. You are the boss."
          That was cheeky, I was thinking. Just to show him, suddenly I thought, today I would be different to him.
          "Not the boss. Not today. You are."
          "What? Where is the tiger I met at the waterfall?" Hirohiko asked.
          "She is gone! Just a sweet gentle pussy cat here," I replied.
          "Oh, I was expecting her again," he said looking slightly disappointed.
          I think Hirohiko was expecting me to give him a hard time again. I'd been a bit over the top with him at the waterfall, but he seemed to love it. I decided on a totally different strategy this time. My purpose, to surprise him. Got to keep one step ahead of these men, don't you, keep them guessing. It was working with Hirohiko too. I could see the confusion, mixed emotions on his face. Ha, ha!
          "Maybe... If we start with the oral... we can get going."
          I was amused by his indecision. 'Maybe?' The big businessman not being able to decide.
          "You go first," I told him. "You can start on me."
          While I sat back on my hands, my nude body fully revealed for him, he reached forward, his fingers contacting my nipple.
          It felt good, I let out a soft sigh at the thrill of it.
          He smiled back at me; I think happy with my reaction. His hand opened to take my whole breast, then his other hand went for my other breast. That began to feel even better now.
          I could have just behaved myself and allow him to play. It was obvious how it would have gone. Breast playing would become pussy playing with maybe some oral thrown in for good measure. But then I would have found myself on my back with him on top, him in control, fucking me.

          What? Man, on top? Man, in control? Man, the boss? I don't think so!
          Suddenly, I leaned forward, pushing him back before me. Using my full body, I pressed him back against the floor and before he could realise what was happening, I sprang forward and was on top of him. My hands held his shoulders, pinning him to the floor as my legs landed on each side of his hips. I used my hips to find his cock and press my pussy against him.
          Quickly, I found the right spot and with ease he slipping into me. That was easy I thought. I was kind of surprised that he'd let me take him like that but I had to overdo it didn't I? Rub it in a bit that I had got him.
          "Ha, ha! Got you again," I laughed.
          "No," he said, suddenly trying to resist me.
          His body pushed up against me, almost pushing me off. I pressed back down at him holding my full weight on top of him until he stopped. Again, he surprised me by not fighting too much. I am sure a man of his strength should have thrown a light woman like me off with ease, but he didn't.
          Then I began fucking him. No, not the slow build-up as our desires increased. This was aggressive fucking, in all the sense of the word. Right from the start, I was going for the gold you might be saying.
          Now I had control of him and him deep within my pussy, I could release my attention to holding him down. I knew he would be the good boy and behave himself now.
          I glanced down at him to confirm and he was looking back up at me, smiling. When he saw me looking, he began laughing.
          "What's wrong with you?" I asked.
          "The tiger is back," he said. "She wants to devour me."
          Devour him! Well, that was one way of putting it, I suppose. I did have a mouthful of cock already, a cunt mouthful, that is.
          I was sitting upright, my legs kneeling each side of his body so I could press my pussy down against his body, taking his cock deep inside. It was the classic cowgirl style. Nothing unusual there but almost always able to produce good sex.
          I was watching him, judging him to tell where he was when he would be ready to cum. My plan was to try to match him so we orgasmed closely together. My hips were working, lifting and lowering my body so his cock moved in and out. I love doing that. I love controlling sex just so it feels great for me.
          My climax was building and I could feel it was for him too. So quickly! We must have been so ready for each other. I leaned forward so I was resting on my hands on each side of his head with my breasts jiggling around over his face. Something for him to look at too. I'm surprised he didn't reach to play with them but he was content to hold my hips as I fucked him.
          My motion had changed from downward thrusting to sharp backward thrusts, each followed by a fast pull forward. I was going for it now, using everything my body had to fuck him. I wanted it to be good for him. Exciting, sensational sex. I wanted him to cum like he'd never forget. A big goal but there's no harm in thinking big.
          He was close now but so was I. This change of position had brought his cock much closer to my clitty. My orgasm was rushing at me too. Moments later it hit me, my body jerking around a bit before I fell down on top of him.
          The first thought was that I had lost it. Lost the plot completely. I'd left him hanging, my cum sweeping over me.
          But then I noticed it. His cock was still inside me. I could still feel his hard shaft. It was pulsing, giving little jerks. Suddenly, I realised what was happening. He had cum too and was just finishing pumping into me.
          "Wow! Lizamoa," he managed to get out between gasps. "You are amazing."
          "See how it is when you listen to the boss," I grinned.
          "Yes, I am seeing this now," Hirohiko smiled in reply.

          Not long after that, Joseph left with his two girlfriends, heading for the master bedroom. Soon we were following them, heading for the guest bedroom.
          When we reached the room, I was intending to allow him his choice to finish but he was teasing and cheeking at me.
          "Are you the boss again? The one on top. The one with control?" he laughed.
          "I thought you could..."
          "The one on top. The boss with control?"
          "Stop that!" I ordered him.
          "Do it my way. I am always big boss lady," he was mimicking me.
          Does this guy have a death wish? He was starting to annoy me now. I decided to call his bluff.
          "No not on top this time, you are."
          "What? You not on top?" he asked surprised.
          "No. Not this time," I replied. "You do the fucking to me."
          "Oh really?"
          I smiled to myself, knowing I had caught him again. But I couldn't resist saying one thing more. My big mouth getting me into trouble again.
          "Fuck me on top, Hirohiko. Show me if you are any good."
          The smile was gone. He looked serious. This was a challenge for him. For a moment I wondered if, in fact, I had gone too far.
          Then his smile was back. "Ok then. Let's see if I am good."
          Wow! I was impressed. That was some come back. There was confidence in his own sexual ability. I like that. Still not enough to make him the boss though. You readers keep in mind that I was delegating my authority here.
          I lay back on the bed and he came forward to me. I felt his body come down on top of mine as his weight came against me. My legs had drifted open as his body dropped between. For a moment I felt the hardness of his cock between him and me. His lower body lifted and I felt his cock pressing against my lips. With what we had been doing in the lounge I was still wet and open. I felt the head of his cock slipping between my lips.
          "That was well done," I told him. "Flying with no hands."
          He lifted his head to look at me and then replied, "The skill of a great lover."
          "Ok, Great Lover, is it?" I came back at him. "What comes next, then?"
          "This!"
          His body came down hard against me, his cock driving deep inside me. I gasped at the sudden shock of it. And I heard him laugh.
          "Now who is the boss, one?" Hirohiko teased me.
          He began fucking me. From the very start, it was apparent this was going to be a rough one. His body was slamming down at me, each thrust driving my body down against the mattress and springs of the bed.
          Each thrust going in deep, his cock driving in until he could go no further. It was fast too. No holding back, no being gentle with me, just rough hard sex. His body giving me everything he had and soon my body returning everything I had too.
          It was exciting sex, capturing me with the thrill of it. I loved how each time he slammed down at me; my pussy could take him so deeply. I loved that long fast pull, taking almost all of him from me before he crashed down against me again. My pussy was taking a beating, my body being punished by this man on top of me and I was loving every minute of it.
          He continued time after time. I was becoming surprised that he could keep it going. But he did and my body continued to meet his every thrust. It seemed like it was going on endlessly but now I know it had been only a matter of a few minutes.
          At about this time I began to realise the effect this was having on me. I was building for a cum. It was going to happen and happen quickly. There was nothing I could do about it now. The way he continued hammering at me, there seemed no stopping him.
          The first wave of orgasm crashed onto my beach, taking my mind and sweeping away my body. He says I cried out and humped around under him as if I was trying to escape him. But there was no escape. No rest from that cock that continued to pound into me.
          We continued for a while longer. As I had recovered from my orgasm, I joined him again, working with him as our bodies moved together.
          He was going slower now. Still long, deep strokes but not with the energy it had been before. I began to feel he was tiring, the huge expenditure of effort catching up with him. I was using my body now, driving my pelvis up to meet him, trying to take some of the load, some of the work from him.
          I began to feel the building of a second orgasm. Surely not another one! So close after the first one. Amazing. But my mind was asking, where was he? I hoped he would cum soon too.
          I shouldn't have worried as he was right there with me. I heard a moan close to my ear and realised how close he was. I gave what extra effort I could, trying my best to help him go over the top. It was good sex, some of the best. I hoped great for him too.
          But all this effort was having another side-effect. It was sending me over too. There was no slow build-up this time. It was onto me and over me. My second orgasm, so close after the first. I was losing it this time. My body bucking around under his. Thrusting up at him, wiggling around and struggling with him.
          Somehow through all of that, he managed to stay with me, managed to keep going but the excitement of feeling and hearing my orgasm took its toll on him and quickly sent him over behind me.
          My arms were wrapped around holding him against myself. His cock was deep inside me when he stopped moving. When he cum I could feel it too. Feel his body tighten as surges of pleasure swept through him. He had lost all motivation and energy to continue. We came out of his orgasm spent. His full weight laying on top of my tiny body as we breathlessly held each other.
          It was a few moments until we found the energy and need to roll apart. He rolled off me, laying on his back beside me.
          I reached out to grasp his hand, giving it a squeeze.
          "Hirohiko, you are the Great Lover, aren't you?"
          His hand squeezed mine back.
          "You were great too, Lizamoa."
          "No, Horny Hirohiko is the best."
          "There it is again."
          "There is what?"
          "That name. Sayako doesn't like that name," he said.
          "Yeah, I know. I only use it when she can't hear me."
          "I like it."
          "But not when your wife can hear."
          He laughed but I notice, didn't confirm or deny it.
          We didn't move for quite some time. Just laying there on our backs, side by side, the only contact between us was holding hands.

          It was very late in the night when we did our last time. I decided the way to finish would be my favourite, cow-girl again. He had been laying there while I lay beside him. I was now on my side facing him. As we talked my fingers were gently playing with his cock. He was soft of course, after all that, how could a girl expect any man to be hard.
          It had been a good night and I think both of us well satisfied with what we had done. To be honest, after that big one, I would have been very content to settle down with him and sleep. But something happened to change all that.
          His cock moved. Just a little twitch but it moved. I was surprised. I looked down and saw that he had started to grow again.
          "Do you want some more?" I asked.
          "Soon I might," he replied.
          This was interesting. I wondered. Could I get him fully erect? Could we do it again? I decided to try it. Yes, I know. I've just told you; I was content, happy with what I'd got that night. But a chance for more! Are you going to turn it down?
          I bent down to bring both my hands into play. With one hand I began pumping his cock the best I could considering his current state. My other I used to rub over the head. His cock jerked a couple more time, each adding slightly more to his length. Oh, nice! He was getting hard again.
          Encouraged, I tried even harder. Even bring my head forward to reach down and lick over the head. My efforts were rewarded by Hirohiko's continued growth. Before long I could take him right into my mouth and suck him. I think that was what did it. Quickly got him to full erection.
          Not thinking, I had allowed myself to get into a rather awkward position. A tactical blunder you could say. Because I had sat up from laying beside him, when I moved to suck him, I moved to a kneeling position with my bum almost pointing back towards him.
          Suddenly, he moved, his cock slipping from my mouth as he sat up. His legs pulled up under him so now he had taken a sitting position behind me. I turned to look, to see what was going on and realized the position I'd left myself in.
          Hirohiko grasped my hips, pull me back against himself. I felt his cock press against my pussy lips as he tried to slip in. I tried to struggle but there was no escape from that one. He had me, holding me tightly while he fucked me.
          "Don't struggle," he ordered. "You've been asking for this."
          "What have I..."
          "Don't argue. Just accept it. I beat you."
          "You beat nothing, Horny Harry. I let you."
          "No, you didn't..."
          "How do you know how I..."
          "I'm your boss now."
          "No, you're not!"
          "It is always the same with you Lizamoa. Always being the boss. Always on top."
          "But I..."
          Slap!
          His hand contacted the cheek of my bum.
          That shocked me, he did that.
          "Now I am showing you the real boss," Hirohiko said.
          "You can be..."
          Slap! He hit me again.
          "Stop hitting me!" I protested.
          "Why?" my Hirohiko replied. "You need to be punished."
          "Just before, I thought I was good..."
          Slap!
          "Ok! Ok! I'll be..."
          Slap!
          "...be good. Anything you want, Hirohiko."
          "I want to fuck you," he replied. "My way. I'm the boss."
          "Yes," I replied. "Your way. You the boss."
          I was on my hands and knees, facing away from him, presenting my arse to him. His hand came up to feel me. His fingers running down my split, feeling my bum hole before moving on to my pussy. I was wet and he knew it too. The only foreplay I got then was his fingers thrusting into me a few times before he moved in with his cock.
          For a moment I felt his hardness against me. A sharp push and he broke in, going deep into my pussy. I gave a gasp at the shock of it and then a moan as he began to fuck me.
          He was rough to me again, thrusting his cock in each time until his body slammed against the cheeks of my arse. Then I heard him give a grunt. I knew what that meant. He was working hard.
          "I'm going to fuck... make you cum... fill you with my cum."
          His speech came in bursts. Between the thrusts, he was making into me.
          "I am the boss now... You need punishing... Show who is boss..."
          "Yes! Yes!" I replied. "You are the boss... Fuck me... Punish this bad girl!"
          I could tell he was giving me everything. Really fucking me and it felt good too. The way his cock drove into me was affecting me too. I was building too. Oh, the verge of going over. I knew what would take me but not yet. I wanted him to go first.
          He was close, only a few more thrusts now as I pressed back against him. I could feel him working, feeling a long withdrawal, his pull back. Then came his return, where his body came back against mine, driving his cock back into me until his pelvis crashed against my bum. It was hot sex, very active and aggressive. I was enjoying it all too. Almost there. Just a couple more.
          I heard him. That groan, or was it a moan and his seamless motion faulted. He made a few more attempts and then stopped altogether. I could feel his cock pumping. He was cumming.
          I reached under myself going to the top of my pussy. I found the nub of my clitty, gave a couple of hard pinches and I cum too. It was a good one. I couldn't hold myself up and collapsed forward on the bed with Hirohiko landing on top of me.
          This is how we lay, recovering until we could sit up.
          "Hey! Wait a moment. You cum!" he said to me
.           "Yes, it was a..."
          "Who told you, you could cum?"
          "But I thought..."
          "You are not supposed to think. Not suppose to cum either. Just make me cum." Hirohiko told me.
          I was confused. What was wrong now? What was this man trying to tell me? It must have shown, he must have seen the worried look on my face.
          He began to laugh. "Ha! H!. I got you, Lizamoa. I got you good."
          Damn! He had got me too. Had me worried for a minute. I reached out to try and punch him with my fist but he rolled from my reach, laughing once again. Then his hand came forward, grabbed my wrist just below my clenched fist, pulling me so I rolled towards him. Our faces came together, our lips met, he had kissed me smack on the lips.
          My reaction to that was mixed. Mad at him for teasing me, happy how he returned his thanks with a kiss. But then, was that kiss really thanks or another way of him displaying his control over me? No, make that his delusion of control over me. I'm not sure now. I'll have to think about that.

          It was very late now, more morning than night and soon we settled down to catch what sleep we could from the rest of the night. I cuddled up against him as his arm went around to hold me, my thighs reaching over his thigh so my pussy was pressed against him. A comfortable position for both of us. A comfortable way to sleep.
          It felt nice and after our evening together, I was feeling very close to him.
          Well, that must be about it from me, the next story I'm going to hand it to Joseph so we can learn what 'terrible' things he did to the two Japanese women, Sayako and Tukiko.

          From the New Zealand Team,
                    Kia kaka - Kia Kaha.
                              Be safe - Be strong.


Hi everyone, Anne here.
          We are treating the republishing of the Tukiko Series as if they were new stories so we thought it might be better to separate the comments into two sections too. You will find a comment by me and it would be good if we could start a new comment stream below that.
          I hope you are enjoying the new and refreshed versions of these stories. There has been a lot of work gone into them and many changes made. Personally, I think they are much better now. Some of the best work we have done.
          Thanks for your understanding.
                   Anne.



20 comments:

  1. Well done Allan and Reshma.
    There is a lot of your conversation work here Allan which I always enjoy. I like how you used conversation to introduce Tukiko by her not coming, and then with her sudden arrival (gate crashing). We see it again in the sex scene between Lizamoa and Hirohiko. It was through conversation that they interacted with each other.
    Tom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep up the good work guys. A good story and I am looking forward to reading the whole series.
      Rosemary.

      Delete
    2. Good story guys. Promise of a good series.
      I like you Allan and enjoy your conversation work. Looking forward to reading a lot more from you.
      Eileen.

      Delete
    3. Loved how you opened into this sex scene between Joseph and Lizamoa.
      Seems she is getting quite cheeky. Reminds me of some women I know on a farm near Wellsford.
      The characters of Tukiko is developing well. You seem to be capturing the mixture of maturity and youthfulness that women of that age have.
      Then Lizamoa and Hirohiko. What can I say? A fight, a struggle but still great orgasms.
      Simon.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Sayako in action again.
    This is great. I've heard this series of stories are going to be a lot of fun.
    I'm looking forward to the next story when Sayako, named after me, gets into some more action with a hard Indian cock (Joseph.)
    I also loved what you did with Tukiko in this story. When she "gate crashed" there was some interesting interaction between her and Joseph. I liked reading that.
    Now Hirohiko is going to use my log-on to comment too.
    The real Sayako.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all Hirohiko here. (No I don't look as beautiful as that photo beside here.)
    Another story series with our names. When Sayako told me this series was coming, I was excited. I know it is really only our names but one can't help having some attachment to the characters in the story.
    Sayako my wife, doesn't know much about this story series other than it is about the characters Hirohiko, Sayako & Tukiko. I am wondering where you writers are going to take these three. Most likely, get them involved with other characters like Shanti and Mike. Shanti is one character that also attracts me. The strong personality would be an interesting challenge I think.
    The real Hirohiko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice,
      Sayako just texted me about she found this story.
      It is very late here but I couldn't help staying awake to read.
      My name sake is back. I really like that. She seems younger than me but bold and more cheeky than me too.
      Ditching her boyfriend to get her cunt filled by a big Indian cock. Very naughty girl. Even Joseph calls her that. Sayako says this is the start of a big series. I am so excited to read them.
      The real Tukiko.

      Delete
    2. The way Lizamoa behaves seems so much like Susan. In Story 231 Susan was the writer and so I could understand how she could write like that but here the writer is Allan and Reshma. I am surprised or even impressed how you can capture the same dynamics between these two as Susan did. It shows to me the growing skills of you writers. Getting better and better in your stories.
      Masanori - the real Tukiko's husband.

      Delete
    3. If you need to name Tukiko's boyfriend, I think you have a name for him just above this comment. Masanori.
      Julie

      Delete
    4. Thanks for the suggestion. At the moment there are no plans to name Tukiko's boyfriend but if we do, I like your idea.
      Shandra.

      Delete
  4. The stories continue. Always a new and sexy adventure for us to read. I am surprised how you keep turning them out, finding new themes, new ways to package your sexy scenes. I to have noticed a continued improvement in your writing.
    Thanks everyone.
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree with you Amanda. There is a continual improvement with their writing. All the work Moa and others have put in is paying off now.
      John

      Delete
  5. See how Hirohiko was expecting Lizamoa to boss him again. See his disappointment when he asked where is the tiger?
    I think sex like this was different and exciting for him. And I think he found his tiger further down. In truth she was there all the time, just waiting to strike.
    Rita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another sexy story. Hirohiko and Lizamoa are a lot of fun. I am also interested in the relationship building between Joseph and Tukiko. That seems very promising.
      Synthisha.

      Delete
    2. This is a good stand alone story but we will still need to know what happened in the other bedroom, Joseph and the two women.
      As has been mentioned above, the two highlights of this story is Tukiko gate crashing the evening and the very interactive sex scenes between Hirohiko. Susan wrote about this before but Allan you seen to have picked up flawlessly from that earlier story. Hirohiko was certainly expecting it again and even asked where is the tiger. A good sex scene, funny too.
      Grace.

      Delete
    3. Interesting how you caught up on Tukiko, Synthisha. She is going to play a major role in the next series of stories but don't confine yourself as thinking it will only be with Joseph.
      Shandra.

      Delete
  6. I loved that section called "Gate Crasher."
    It is a fun part. You worked some interesting dynamics into that. Tukiko comes bounding in full of self confidence that she will be welcomed. Suddenly she meets Joseph who doesn't seem so keen about her being there. Loved it.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am way behind in my reading and so decided to take the holiday season to catch up.
    It seems most of the stories are going to be about this young Japanese girl called Tukiko. I met the real Tukiko, a bit cheeky, a bit naughty. I wonder if this fiction Tukiko is going to be anything like her. If so I'm in for some great reading.
    Now to this story. The part that stands out for me is Tukiko gate crashing the party. That was funny. The way joseph met her at the door was classic.
    Probably next best was the sex scene. Good work Anne.
    Allan snr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets start our new comments here!

      Delete
  8. Hello everyone,
    It would be good if you could keep any comments after the re-publishing down below here.
    Anne.

    ReplyDelete