Tuesday 6 April 2021

Story 251 Part One - Background Notes.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 251  Part One.

Kia ora.
Hi from Allan Jr.
           I love stories or series of stories that are taking someone towards ever more daring sexual activities. During mid-2020 I felt ready to write one myself, with some help from my friends, of course. I've always been active in this blog but don't write many full stories myself. Mostly my work can be found scattered all over this blog, particularly where conversations are concerned. I specialize in these, often called in to help other writers with their conversations. Also helping the girls with advice and ideas or proofreading their work.
           As I began planning and laying out where I wanted this story to go, it soon became apparent that I had grabbed a tiger by the tail. When I decided I would need help, I had a talk with my partner Anne, showing her what I wanted to achieve. She agreed with me and thought it could become a feature series if we all got behind it.
           Anne, called a Writer's Meeting to discuss this project. Considering it was going to be quite big, it was thought I should get a co-writer for each section of this series. While I could oversee the entire series, my co-writers could focus on particular sections and help get those finished and published.
           We are deep into the project now and it has worked well. I've done much of the work with others helping where they could. If you are reading this then obviously Part One has made it to publication.

           Tukiko, a young Japanese woman who met Joseph and Lizamoa at a local waterfall in the Waitakere Ranges, West Auckland. Yes, many locations in this story are real. Tukiko, with her parents Hirohiko and Sayako, get into some great sex beside a waterfall that day, (See Story 230 Japanese Pussy at Mokoroa Falls.) Before that, Tukiko was sexually experienced, certainly not a virgin, but she had the experience you'd expect with boys her own age. Being with Joseph opened her eyes to a deeper side of sexual activities. She got a taste for it, so in this story, when she found out her parents were going to visit Liz and Joseph with the expectation of more fucking, Tukiko gate-crashed the party.
           When I talk about Tukiko, I like to think of her as a girl/woman. I get that from the first story about her. A woman, capable of engaging in some serious sexual activity. A girl, still wanting to skip and play, delightfully enjoying life. Being around 19 or 20 there was also a maturity with a body to match.
            Through the second half of this story, we follow Liamoa and her night with Hirohiko. During their last story (Story 231 Horny Hirohiko.) we see that Lizamoa took charge and gave Hirohiko quite a hard time actually. He was shocked at first but ended up loving it. We wanted to play with that idea again but time with the one in charge swapping between them a few time. You've got it, Hirohiko fighting back a bit. Sort of a friendly struggle between them.
            Here is my co-author Rushma to tell you her side of writing a story with me. Dear Little Sister, please say nice things about me or you'll be deleted.
                    Allan Jr.

Hi from Rushma
           You don't scare me at all, dear Big Brother, if you delete me, I'll get Anne to kick your arse.
           At the meeting where the plan for this story series was decided, I was selected to be Allan's first co-author. I was fine with that, as I like working with him. A few hours one afternoon, a couple of long sessions online and we were able to get most of it done. I am happy with the final result.
           Due to his unconventional style of writing bits as he develops a story and then joining them up later (Anne does that too), it is now hard to say which parts were done by him and which by me as we both worked all over the story.
           When I became involved in this story the part where Tukiko gatecrashed the party had already been written. It was lively and humorous, sort of how you might expect a girl/woman like her to be. But I suggested to Allan that it didn't fit well at the start of this story.
           Allan told me he was planning on Joseph being disappointed in learning Tukiko wasn't coming so he would be pleasantly surprised when she did arrive. He asked if I wanted to write it. Well, you know how things go. More gets added and Lizamoa is teasing Joseph about missing out on some young pussy. Her 'punishment,' a good fucking. A sex scene to open a story - way to go, I think.

           Writing the sex scenes with my step-brother was a bit awkward, taking me to the edge of my comfort zone but we found a workaround by leaving most of that part to him. I then took the story and gave the sex scenes a major workover. Allan went through with Anne and checked details etc and as far as I was concerned the story was finished.

            In our next story, my brother, Allan Jr and Rochelle are going to follow Joseph and see how he enjoys two Japanese pussies, the mother and daughter team, Sayako and Tukiko. Story 251 Part Two.
                    Rushma.

           Kia kaka - Kia Kaha.
                 Be safe - Be strong.
                       Allan and Reshma.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 251  Part One.


12 comments:

  1. Interesting how you two, brother and sister worked together on a sexy story. It is good, fun when Tukiko gate crashes the party.
    Then I loved the interaction between Lizamoa and Hirohiko. Those two are exactly the same as the real Susan and the real Hirohiko. Loved that too.
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you know that the link in the text above to Story 230 does not work?
      Janet.

      Delete
    2. That error has now been fixed. At the same time I went to Story 230 Background and put a link coming back here too.
      Shandra.

      Delete
    3. I enjoyed working with Shandra. She is a good writer and fun too. I must admit that while writing these stories, I've done a lot of laughing.
      Allan Jr.

      Delete
  2. This is going to be a big project. While my step-brother Allan Jr is going it, most of us other writers are in involved too. Yes, I am helping with one too. Mine is Story 248 Part One. No one is completely sure yet how many stories this series will be but I know of at least eight or nine stories. Work is progressing well with them so it is our expectation that they will be published fairly quickly. Hope you all enjoy.
    Now this story. I liked the opening scene and how it led nicely to Tukiko gate-crashing the dinner. Good just guys. Loved the interaction between Joseph and Tukiko. Sex was good too. That struggle for control, "who is on top" was amusing and made a really good scene. I liked how Lizamoa didn't get it all her own way.
    Shandra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed those two stories that introduced Hirohiko, Sayako and Tukiko to these stories. Now I am pleased to see them back again. You had some fun with this story I see.
      It looks like this might be a big series too. Looking forward to seeing where it will go.
      Kala.

      Delete
  3. Kia ora
    My naughty friends.
    A story from Allan Jr, the bad boy in the class who is always cheeky to the teacher and teases all the girls.
    Now I get to mark some of his work Ha Ha. My first thought is to just give him a -10 and not bother reading his story but then I saw Reshma was helping him. So for her sake.

    The story starts well by going straight into a sex scene between a married couple where Lizamoa is teasing Joseph. This was a clever mix of humour and sex but I was left feeling it could have been longer.

    We then see the main evening starting well with young Tukiko suddenly gate crashing the party. A witty conversation with a bit of sarcasm from Joseph but Tukiko just seems to sail through it. She knows exactly why she is there. I enjoyed this. I liked how you added more than just the conversation. Tukiko's indecision as to her welcome by Joseph when he stood there but didn't greet her. The sarcasm from Joseph when Liz offered her dinner. Very good. The conversation flows well too.

    Then we get to the sex between Lizamoa and Hirohiko. A friendly struggle for position that made for an amusing but sexy session. Maybe Lizamoa's bum might be a bit sore but I'm sure they would both be happy with the evening.

    A well written, lively story with a nice balance of humour and sex. Only a few minor mistakes and a technically sound story. Well done both of you.
    I know you writers and longterm readers are going to expect me to mark him.
    9 out of 10 for technical composition.
    8 out of 10 for sex scenes.
    9 out of 10 for humour.
    That adds up to a total score of -10 out of 30. LOL.

    I see you've already fixed the errors I sent you.
    Kia kaka - Kia kaha.
    Moa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora.
      Thank you so much Moa.
      A -10 wow! I've never been able to achieve one of those before. This must be a highlight of my writing career. Just shows what happens when you mix with bad companions.

      Sarcasm aside, thanks Moa. Both for your comments on this story and for all the help you have given us over the years.
      Reshma.

      Delete
    2. A 10! Great!
      Thank you so much for you kind consideration of my humble work.

      We always appreciate your help Moa. You have made this blog and our writing so much better. Thank you. I'm looking forward to seeing you again when we get past all this COVID stuff.
      Kia kaka - Kia kaha.
      Allan Jr.

      Delete
  4. Allan you seem to have forgotten that is a minus ten.
    It might not seem important to you but it is to all of us. LOL
    Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Joyce, it is very important, very serious how the school teacher can mark me so harshly for work I put so much into. I am devastated and just trying to put forward a brave face.
      Poor Allan, so sad 😂.

      Delete
  5. I read this and went back to look at those older stories too. Did you realise this might make a good page for the top of your blog. Like the Katrina series.
    If you want, I would be happy to make this page for you. Will just need access to your design area.
    John.

    ReplyDelete