Saturday 17 April 2021

Story 252 - Background Notes.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 252.


Allan Jr here.
          Sorry but I think this is going to be a big background.

          In the original Tukiko Story Series, we had divided this story into two parts. Anne took the idea Sayako had of going to s nude beach and added it to Story 251 Part Two. That left her going with her daughter Tukiko to buy a bikini and then two modelling their bikinis for Hirohiko. The final scene was Sayako and Hirohiko going off to their bedroom for a fucking session with her wearing the bikini. Anne combined these two small stories into one and added a lot more so it could be said that Anne and Susan wrote much of this final story.
          So that takes care of the story but I am still left with two background, both of them great, some of the best in the original Tukiko Series. Since they both had lots of juicy background notes, I didn't want to lose them so in this case, I have made a very long background including much of the notes from both stories.
          Since a number of people were involved I have used different colour text for each one.

          First, the notes copied from the first story which I wrote with my step sister, Shandra. And then the notes on Susan's story will follow.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆

Notes from Story One.

சந்திராவிடமிருந்து வணக்கம்.
   (Cantirāviṭamiruntu vaṇakkam.)
            Hello from Shandra.
            I had the task of helping my step-brother, Allan Jr with his Story 252 (in what was originally Part One.) After doing two parts of Story 251, I noticed he had taken a new number for the next group of stories. His explanation was that Story 251 is a story about an evening at Liz and Joseph's house. While Story 252, in four or five parts, is about going to a nude beach. Story 253, again two parts at least, is going to be about writing about these adventures or something like that. Such a huge project.
(This is not how the stories have ended up, thanks to Anne's help!)
            This story is clearly divided into two parts. First, we read about Sayako deciding to go to a nude beach which surprised everyone. Secondly, we find Sayako deciding and then buying a very tiny, sexy bikini when she has never worn anything less than a very modest, old fashioned one-piece.
            Allan Jr has always had a fascination with bikinis. He likes looking at us girls wearing them. He likes helping us buy them too. Always seems to choose the right one. I have a few now all brought by him. He likes photographing us women wearing them too. So is it any surprise that when he had the chance to write about deciding to buy a bikini, he took it.
            Buy a swimsuit or bikini is actually a sexual experience. There is the feeling of selecting what will probably be the briefest clothing item you will be wearing in public. Then comes the changing room. Some have doors on the cubicles but many just have the pull across curtains which are more fun. You really have to get completely naked to put a swimsuit on, all the time knowing that there is only a single curtain between you and a possible stranger viewing you. Once the swimsuit is on you need to show whoever is shopping with you which will at the very least involve pulling the curtain back if not stepping out of the cubicle. When the suit/bikini is more daring than you've ever worn before, there is the added thrill that anyone there will see you wearing it.
            What also must be added to this, is the possibility of getting some exhibitionism in too. Like for example, 'accidentally' leaving a small gap with the curtain so some stranger can watch you stripping completely naked when changing. Using such a small gap, you can control what that person sees. from just your bare bum through to a full-frontal view. Then once changed you come out of the cubicle and either act like you have no idea what you have shown him or look him directly in the eye, telling him, 'I know what you saw, I know you were perving me.'
            Hot sexy fun. You bet. Been there, done that.
            So everyone, read what Allan says below and then go read the story.

Hi from Allan Jr.
            Now we are beginning to get to the main purpose of this series, exhibitionism. They are going to a nude beach. I could have just written that and even done it in just one story but I wanted to explore Sayako a bit more too. She is a typical middle-aged, Japanese wife, a bit modest, never owned or worn a bikini before. She and Hirohiko have had long a running fantasy about her wearing a tiny bikini in public so I decided to explore this. Buying this bikini is really taking her outside her comfort zone.
            Next story, Susan is going to take over and explore the interaction between Sayako and Hirohiko when he discovers what she has brought. Yes, it's sort of like their excitement when they realise their fantasy has suddenly become a reality. In the next story after that, Sayako will actually wear that bikini in public at a busy beach before she and Hirohiko go on to strip completely at a nude beach.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆

Notes from Story Two.

Allan Jr again.
            Another pop-up story from Susan. Not in the plan, but since I liked the idea I rearranged the story numbers. It was supposed to be totally done by her but she was having problems so, in the end, both Shandra and Anne did some too.
           When Susan wanted to add in another story mainly about Sayako, I decided to let her go. Showing her bikini to Hirohiko had already been written as part of Story 525, so I copied what I had written over into a new file and gave it to Susan so she could finish her story and told her she could play with Sayako and Hirohiko until they left for the nude beach. I also gave her full access to everything we had written in the other stories of this series.
            I said, "Go for it Susan, see what fun you can have."
            The rest of this story is what happened.

Hi, from Susan.
            On Brian's Page, there is a true story about his wife Julie, going to Nude Night to please him. I rang Julie to find out more about what was driving that.
            Julie also told me about answering the door to a pizza delivery wearing a very tiny bikini. I've done that, in a bikini, topless and even nude. Another scene for my story. I thought about nude but decided it would be more appropriate to put Sayako in her new sexy bikini.
            Basically, my story is about the exciting discovery that exhibitionism can be fun for both the woman who is showing and her husband who is watching her. When Sayako and Hirohiko discovered this, they really got carried away, you could say lost the plot for a few days.
            To finish this background, I going to invite two men to share their experience of taking their wife or girlfriend to Nude Night at the hot pools. A very dangerous exercise as it turns out.

Hello from Rajah.
            I had just recently married Shandra and still getting used to this sexual scene these three girls had going. They were close to each other, acted like sisters, shared everything, including boyfriends. When I began dating Shandra it was sort of expected that I would fuck the other two women as well.
            Certainly, after the first time, the girls saw me nude, saw my above-average weapon, they were both pushing to try me. Shandra was completely open to the idea but took me a while to get my head around it and agree too.
            It was the Christmas holidays and we were all staying on this farm Allan Jr. was managing. The night we arrived, Allan announced he wanted to take the girls to a nude night at the hot pool, on the following Saturday. Lots of people, everyone naked, the girls went for the idea, big time. As always seems to be the case, we men would tag along too.
            Right from the start, for that whole week, the girls were on heat with steroids. They wanted to play with us, fuck us, swapping us between them to fuck again. When the three of us men were spent they turned on each other, eating and fucking each other.
            Shandra always comes over as a gentle girl, quiet, almost shy but that week it was like she had a personality change. As worse as her two 'sisters.'
            All the time the focus was on Saturday night. Getting naked at the hot pools What they were going to do, what they were going to show and who would be watching them. Very easy to answer really. Going to get naked, show everything, everyone would be watching.

Hello from Mark.
            I am an avid reader of this blog but never written anything, other than a few tiny comments on a page that has since been deleted.
            That week I happened to be Susan's boyfriend. Yes, another boyfriend, one of an almost endless line, some new and some recycled. Mark Number Three, Anne and Shandra called me because it was the third time I was dating Susan. I was fairly sure it wouldn't last so intended to have fun while it lasted.
            Like in the story, new bikinis were considered necessary to be worn by the girls until it was time to strip naked. Allan Jr. seemed to be leading this shopping trip and it was expected Rajah and I would be there too. Allan Jr. seems to have a talent for selecting women's clothing. All three girls respect his judgement, even today many years later. Most of the clothes they wear are selected by him it seems.
            With his help bikinis were selected too. There was a hunt to find the best, the hottest, the sexiest, and the tiniest, the most revealing. It almost seems that the objective was to find a bikini to be nude, without being nude.
            Back at the farm, we had the modelling show, Sexy Fashion Show the girls called it. Three times they modelled before us. Each time they wore a different bikini, swapping between themselves. It was a hot show too and the sex that followed even hotter
            I wasn't sure which bikini Susan had brought and would be wearing at the pools. I'm not even sure she knew until just before they walked out of the changing room.
            Later when it was time to get naked. We guys stripped in the pool, throwing our togs up on the poolside. Not these girls. They stood, beside the bench where our bags were and made a real show of removing their bikinis while almost everyone in the pools was watching.
            Again, back at Anne's house, the sex that night was amazing. Not just with Susan either. I got to 'taste' Japanese and Indian pussy that night too.
            The highlights of Nude Night for me.

           Kia kaka - Kia Kaha.
                 Be safe - Be strong.
                        Sexy Sue.


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 252.


7 comments:

  1. I see you have used the writing I sent you Susan.
    I have also introduced my wife to this blog. She was a little sceptical but once she saw all the ladies who comment here, she began reading the stories. We both enjoy them together now.
    Mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm up early this morning as Rosemary has an early morning milking shift. Decided to read this blog. Another story. Great! Lots of fun in this one. They had some fun over those few days did they?
      I was interested in their daughter's reaction. She seems almost offended by her parents. I'm wondering if this just just mentioned here or is there a theme to this.
      Good work Susan, Good story.
      Tom.

      Delete
    2. Stories about girls misbehaving in the bikini shop I see.
      Geoff.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora
    Mahuiko here,
    I have slipped behind in my reading here and are pledging to catch up.
    Horohiko & Sayako having fun. Honi and I enjoyed this. I particularly like the part about the pizza man. I've heard of women doing that, appearing naked in front of the delivery man. This is a new variation of that. Using a sexy bikini.
    Yes, I like how you write a sexy story and can inject fun into it. I hear sex with Susan is like that.

    Kia kaka, Kia kaha
    Be safe, Be strong - during these times.
    Mahuiko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora
      This story series is developing well. It looks like heading for getting naked on the beach but love the journey towards that.
      The fun along the way was good but the sex was good too. The best part of me I think. Liked the writing style you applied here.

      Kia kaka - Kia kaha
      Kura

      Delete
    2. Kia ora all my naughty friends.
      Good work Susan. Good work Shandra and Anne too.
      I see Hirohiko has great wisdom when he say, "what man would be foolish enough to earn the wrath of both his wife and daughter at the same time." I really like that.
      This story moves through a number of scenes, all with similar themes of the sexy bikini and getting nude at the beach. I love the excitement they capture. Love the great sex they experience. I think this story delivers beyond what it promises.
      Thanks once again for the effort you put into all these stories.
      Kia ora
      Moa.

      Delete
  3. Please try to keep all comments on the republished version below here.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete