Sunday 13 May 2012

Letter 15 Enjoying the Photos.


Index of Letters                  Letter 15 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 14.


Forward to Letter 16.



From Shanti,            
Titirangi,            
Auckland,            
New Zealand.            

            To Joseph,
            The Game Reserve,
            Andhra Pradesh,
            India.

Dear Joseph and Lizamoa,
        We were glad to get another letter from you in India. We hope that things are very good over there as they are here in New Zealand. We have got a large collection of your letters and some great stories too. It would be a very good idea to put all our correspondence together, both from you and from me, and make them into one book. What do you think?


        We enjoyed the photos which you sent to us. Mike was interested to see Lizamoa topless and he says she has nice breasts. I think they are beautiful too. It is a pity that the light is so poor because they would have been great shots otherwise.
        It was a good idea to take some more in natural sunlight because photos always come out better like this. We may do the same if we take any more for you.
        We enjoyed reading about the fun you had during your photography session. It is fun to take photos of each other and now there is that extra thought of knowing that you will also be able to see whatever we take. I know that you both are feeling the same knowing we are seeing more and more of your bodies too.

        Then when you both went outside and found somebody watching you I found that especially exciting. It was bold of you both to carry on and do more than just pose for him when you were well aware that he was watching you and his eyes were on everything that you did. The idea that Lizamoa gave you a blow-job was great. I would love to see any photos that you have of this.
        We continued reading to find you both inviting him out of the bushes for a closer look. That was bold too. And I can know how hot and randy Lizamoa must have felt to be laying there with her legs open for him to see all of her honey pot. As she was so excited it was a natural thing for her to start stroking and wanking her pussy. As I was reading this I had one hand down my pants on my pussy too. It must have been a good show for that guy to enjoy. Do you have any photos of this?
        I like the last part where you all were able to cum together. That was good too. But I am wondering if an added touch would have been for both of you guys to cum all over her breasts and pussy. Now that would be so sexy to see and even better to do.

        Well did you find the next few pictures in the Red Sari Series? Here I am with my bra open in the first photo and then completely removed after that. So now Joseph and Lizamoa you can now view my breasts as well. In my next letter, my panties will be gone too and I will be standing before you in my birthday suit. Mike has promised to add his nude photo too. I know you are looking forward to these just as we are for your nude photos.

        We are looking forward to your next letter because I believe the photos inside are going to be very hot and sexy. We will be seeing you both nude and that will be interesting to see and then after admiring you both we will be putting our sexy nude photos into the envelope and posting them to you. Wow, I can’t believe we are actually doing this!

        I’m sorry that this letter is so short. Hopefully, I’ll do better next time.
                Bye for now,
                        Love from,
                                Shanti and Mike.


Index of Letters                  Letter 15 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 14.


Forward to Letter 16.



1 comment:

  1. By the lack of readers, it appears that these two post, Letter 15 and its background, have been completely overlooked.
    Personally I am interested in how you are using these stories to develop themes and characters. Considering the writing experience you had when these were written, you have done well.
    Go not other comments to make here. No need to send an E-mail to Asami either.
    Amy.

    ReplyDelete