Sunday 20 May 2012

Letter 16 We will be Playing ‘Strip’ with our Friends.


Index of Letters                  Letter 16 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 15.


Forward to Letter 17.



From Joseph,            
The Game Reserve,                
Andhra Pradesh,                    
India.                        

            To Shanti,
                Titirangi,
                    Auckland,
                        New Zealand.

Dear Shanti and Mike,
        I am again thanking you for the great, sexy, exotic letters. The letters are very good and like you, we are having the very large collection. I agree with you. The problem is that we are both having only the half collection. I am knowing whatever you are writing to me but I am forgetting whatever I am writing to you. If we get all the letters from both sides into one book, the ones I am sending and even the one you are sending and putting them together and that would be a very interesting book for us to be reading. Can we do this thing?

        The Red Sari Series finally was having my dear Shanti with no top. When I found the photos of you with breast naked and bare I was liking it very much. Lizamoa also liked the photos too. We are both admiring your beautiful charms. Like I told you once, my cock was very hard as I was seeing you and then we both went to into bed for the love games. We had a good time thinking about us both able to be naked in this letter and then in return will come your naked pictures of you both too.

        The photos you are seeing inside are the ones taken when the hidden fellow was watching. Look very closely in photo number three. Can you see it? Over Lizamoa to the right side, you can just be seeing his head. We were not knowing we had captured him on the film until we had these photos washed. Yes, there he is.
        Do you like our bodies nude? As you have been asking here are the ones of both Lizamoa and I in the front and in the back. For our next letter, we will show you us together.

        We took your game “Strip” to our friend’s house and we also showed your letter with a story of how you were able to play this game. They were very much liking the story and we were doing the scoring on paper as we were reading out your story again. They were also interested to open and be viewing the game too. They are going to play with us but that night the lady was a bit shy and so we were not being able to play. Lizamoa says she thinks it was her woman time. We hope it is better next time we are going to visit. They are also going to be asking their friends to join us and so we will have the six players instead.
        I am very excited to be playing this game and I know Lizamoa is also. The idea we will be step by step doing the undressing to the game is very sexy idea to be having.
        I am also having another very sexy idea that one day you and I will be playing this game together and as you are revealing the secrets of your beautiful body with the breasts and also the pussy. I can also be revealing the secrets of my body too. Lizamoa will not be worried about this because she will be too interested in revealing her breasts and pussy secrets to Mike. And with Lizamoa and Mike in this game also it is a very sexy idea to be having.
        But for this time you are not in India with us and so we will be doing the playing with our friends, When we have got up to this thing we will be telling about the happenings too. This is going to be the next story for your collection from us. I hope we can do a good job for the story-telling so you will be getting exciting and sexy letter in return.

        We are waiting for the letter to return from you. Maybe you will be having another story for us to enjoy. I like to be reading the stories and when we get one we read to each other and enjoy the idea and then we talk about the events in the story and do the bedroom fun together. Have you and Mike got another story for us? Please say yes if you have!

        Well, that was also a short letter too. Please tell us you liking our sexy nude photos.

                So until the next time.
                        With lots and lots of love,
                                Joseph and Lizamoa.


Index of Letters                  Letter 16 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 15.


Forward to Letter 17.



3 comments:

  1. This story was supposed to be playing the strip game again after Shanti and Mike sent the game to India. What happened. Did they chicken out?

    This story didn't live up to my expectations. But never mind I can see they do get to play in India. I was tempted to jump over and read it but no, I will wait until I get there.
    Raymond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raymond
      Don't worry, we will soon get to the Indian strip game in Letter 18.
      Shandra.

      Delete
  2. The comments above point to the frustrations so readers have with these fill in stories. Amy.

    ReplyDelete