Sunday 6 May 2012

Letter 14 Nude Photography by the Lake.


Index of Letters                  Letter 14 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 13.


Forward to Letter 15.



From Joseph,            
The Game Reserve,                
Andhra Pradesh,                    
India.                        

            To Shanti,
                Titirangi,
                    Auckland,
                        New Zealand.

Dear Shanti and Mike,
        Thank you very much for another letter. We are very happy when the post brings in letters from New Zealand to us because we are knowing them to be from you. We are enjoying this correspondence and we hope that you enjoy it as well we are too.
        Oh, my dear Shanti. You wouldn’t even listen to your mother about the wedding sari. You are very strong minded I am coming to know. Ah now, the thought of you performing your wedding naked. Please! Please! Put me at the head of the guest list.
        Shanti, you should have listened to you mother and husband as wearing the wedding sari show your submission to your husband. Shows you are open to following him and his ideas.

        The letter that you wrote to us was very good because it had the good story and also the good pictures. We liked the Red Sari Series and now we see you are into only your bra and panties also. In the next letter, you are going to drop the bra and those beautiful breasts will be open to our enjoy. I can not wait to be seeing you that way and we are sure that the viewing of you topless will be giving me the very large erection and Lizamoa will be enjoying very much too. I think it will be very nice time. Are you feeling sexy to know that you will be showing your breasts to my eyes? I think maybe that you are because I think that maybe you are liking to showing off your beautiful body.
        The story that you told was very good. We like you when you tell us the stories. You are very good at the story telling and very sexy. The story was good to follow. Lizamoa made a list on paper and I was reading out to her so we can be following the story to see how each people came naked. That is good so we can be doing that.
        We liked the photos of your two friend couples. They are dressed of course, before starting the game, but we can still see them. The ladies are very beautiful with the light hair and blue eyes. Lizamoa likes the men too. She says they are very handsome.
        It must be fun to start such a game and not be knowing when the cards are telling you to take off your clothes. A very good story how not just some players were undressed but every player was to take off their clothing. This is very good way to be doing it. More fun when all players see all others I think. It is not fair if one player is getting to see all the other players their bodies bare but they are not bare also.
        We are also thanking you for the copy of the game too. When your letter came as a parcel we were surprised and when we opened up we were finding the game with your letter. we will play the game soon. I have talked to a very good friend and he and his wife are liking the idea that they can play. We are telling them all about the game and they became interested to see in it. We are planning to visit their house and taking the game and your last letter. We are not showing the photos because they are special for us not to show around. They will be reading the story and they are going to try the game also. We are excited to try to. I will tell you the story of when we play, OK.
        In this letter, because you are going to bare your breasts Lizamoa has said Mike is OK to see her breasts. We are giving two photos like this. This photos were made in the house and they are dark but I think you can see. She is excited to know you will be seeing. We are thinking about you and Mike seeing her breasts with their shape and her large nipples and we are having the good times in bed. In our next letter, you will be seeing us both without anything on. We will be nude for you to look. I know you will be liking to see this too.
        After we made the photos inside. We first did the underwear ones so you could see these. They are very nice and easy to see. Later we did some more of Lizamoa topless then us all in the nude but they were very dark and not too much detail was being seen.
        Lizamoa suggested that we try some more outside so we are getting very good light. The big problem was where we could be doing this? We wanted a private place where we could be alone but this was a very hard place to find. At last, we were having a good place in an area in the Game Reserve near a small lake where nobody ever goes to.

        >We went there and we were happy that the place was alone. We set up the camera on a stand with a long cable to work it. The idea was both could be in the pictures and we could be together. The plan was good too but when I set up I was very happy. First, we took the photo of Lizamoa in her clothes. This was for our family photo collection and then she did some of the underwear poses too. These are better than what I have shown you and we will send to you soon. She had on some very sexy bras and panties which are making a very good photos for us to send to you.
        At that time we saw some bush move and we can to know somebody was watching on us. We at first were surprised to know this but as we liked the idea we then didn’t mind too much. I asked Lizamoa if she wanted to stop but she was willing to do it. So she was taking off her bra to bare her breasts for the next photos and she knew as well as putting on the show for you, she was showing the other too.
        The idea he was watching our every action as we continued with our photographing. The thought that this fellow was there all the time was a very sexy thought for both of us and we were both very much excited by this. Lizamoa was now in only the brief panties as she stood for my camera do some very good and very sexy poses for me. You could see her with her breasts totally bare. At first, she did some shots with her arms and hands over her breasts to pretend that she was shy but soon she was removing her hands too.
        I know that the fellow could see her too because she arranged to stand towards him for sometimes so he could see too. I liked the idea that her breasts and even her very hard nipples could be seen. Soon she suggested that she wanted to take her panties off too. I liked this idea and so I was letting her do it. She was slowly pulled them down while I was taking the photos. It was very sexy to see and we are going to have some copies in my next letter so you can see too. Now she was doing posing in nothing at all. We both knew that at this time the fellow hidden in that bushes was getting to see not only her beautiful breasts but also her smooth and round arse and in the front her hairy pussy. And Lizamoa was brave to do it as she was willing to show off to him.
        Then she was saying it was my time to be nude. I was happy to remove my clothing too and get my photo for you. Lizamoa did not put some clothes on but was taking her photo of me in the nude as well. We must have been sexy to see at that time. I think the photographs are going to be very good.
        >Next thing we set the camera on the stand so we can both get in the photos. We were being able to hold our arm around each other and kissing too. This was very sexy because soon I began to touching and feeling and so we were taking photos of this too.
        Lizamoa bent down so she was on the rug we had placed before and my cock was near her face. She touched me with her hands and then even put my penis into her mouth. She is good at sucking my cock and this time she was also very good. Soon she was putting it into her mouth as she was rubbing her hand up and down as well. It was feeling nice so I was hard to be standing up.
        Knowing somebody was seeing us made it even more exciting to us. We changed out positions so he could see the side view and we were knowing he could see everything Lizamoa was doing to my cock. We remembered to take pictures for you too.
        Then came the part where Lizamoa really made me come. She let me squirt my sperm all onto her breasts and then she was rubbing them so they were wet all over with my come. We were enjoying this knowing we were seen in our love games.
        When I looked at the bush where our watcher was hiding I saw him more clearer now. He had come out and he was having his cock out so he could wank as he watches our love games. I told Lizamoa to see and when she was turning to look he came too. We were very happy to know that this fellow had become so very excited by our showing off.
        He was a younger man and I knew he was liking looking at Lizamoa with her naked body so I asked her if we should invite him for a closer look at her. She was very happy for this and so I was waving for him to come out to us and talking to him.

        “Do you like my wife?” I asked him.
        He just nodded.
        “Do you think she has a most beautiful body?” I asked.
        He nodded again.
        “Which part of her body are you liking the most?”
        “Her breasts,” he said in a husky voice as he was looking at my naked wife.
        “What about her pussy?” I asked him.
        He nodded, “That too.”
        “Lizamoa,” I said to her, “show him your pussy.”
        he smiled at me and lay back so she was being able to open wide her legs and show this fellow all of her pussy secrets. But she didn’t stop there. She began to gently stroke her pussy with her long fingers. This soon became giving herself the full treatment. She was very wet and very excited and I could see she was going to put on a show of making herself cum. It was so very sexy I was soon stroking my cock and our friend was doing too.
        Suddenly he gave a very big gasp and sperm was coming on his hand. This sight was too much for Lizamoa to see because she was crying out and cumming too. That was a sexy thing to see and my cock was also pushing out the sperm and I was cumming too.
        We had enjoyed showing off for this fellow very much and we were excited by it when we were getting home we were making the love game again and again as we were talking about what we had been doing. It was a very sexy thing to do and I know you would like to have seen it too. Am I right to think you would like to see?
        Well Shanti and Mike, this is about all we can write to you today so as you are saying “It is time to park my pen.” That is very good saying. I like that. We are looking for your letter with more sexy writings and of course your beautiful bared breasts.

                So good-bye for now.
                        With lots and lots of love,
                                Joseph and Lizamoa.


Index of Letters                  Letter 14 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 13.


Forward to Letter 15.



9 comments:

  1. Hi Girls
    I have only started reading these letters recently since coming to live in New Zealand. So far this must be one of the best stories. It is sexy to pose for nude photos outside but even more knowing someone is watching.
    And then that part at the end. I like the way you used the conversation there to build up that sexy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ayaka
    What are you doing here? Yes this is a sexy story. For me it was so hot doing something like that. Allan wanted us both to model nude for him but we wouldn't dare. Instead I wrote this story. Then of course Susan got hold of it. And then that conversation you mentioned came from Allan.
    Does your big cousin Anne know you are reading Letters? If not she is sure to find out now. I hope you enjoy them. We put a lot of work into them and it is good to get some feed-back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best stories. So sexy in that ending.
    Fred and Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again Fred & Ginger
      Glad you liked this story particularly the ending.

      You might enjoy a sex scene coming up to be published in about 3 weeks. In Letter 56 Part B a group try and talk Lizamoa into re-enacting this sex scene again for them. What does Lizamoa do? Let's put it this way, I don't think you should miss this!
      Bye now
      Shandra.

      Delete
  4. This is a nice story Shandra.
    I see you used the same idea as you did in the court-yard story. You built the story and then used a short conversation to start the climax scene in the story. I like this very much.
    The ending was very sexy too. I think Lizamoa was feeling this was more daring than the other story because the man was seeing her body from very close.
    Very sexy.
    Asami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Asami,
      We seem to be talking every few days now don't we? So you are up to Letter 14 now. You're making good progress. Remember to explore around a bit and visit the 'background' posts and see what you can find, You might discover some surprises hidden where you don't expect them.

      Now about this story. Thanks for your comments. I'm glad you noticed how effective the construction of these stories were, You maybe surprised to know that I actually wrote both those stories in reverse. By that I mean I planned and wrote the final climax first then I went back and worked out how to get to that climax. So you can see that in both stories the conversation was mainly completed very early in the process.
      Hope this explains more fully.
      Shandra.

      Delete
  5. Hello Shandra.
    The title of the Letter, “Nude Photography at the Lakes” says a lot about this story. We were expecting an interesting, a sexy story and it didn’t disappoint. In fact, it exceeded our expectations. We didn’t even expect Lizamoa to go as far as that.
    She was bold wanting to continue doing her nude photos when she knew that man was hiding under the bushes. A very naughty girl this Lizamoa but she is also our hero in the stories so far. The idea of taking photos while removing clothing is sexy and will produce a very sexy set too.
    Then was that part where she opens her legs to show the man her pussy and Joseph was asking him to notice her sexy body parts. That is so naughty to read. For me it was the best part. The men, our husbands, liked the men in the story making their cum but they wished to have poured the cum on to Lizamoa on the ground. I think men find this sexy and maybe some women too.

    We were disappointed with the background notes. Really, it told us not much more that the story had. Just a few comments about who wrote each part of the story. If you had not included the notes we would not have missed anything the story doesn’t tell us.
    Sorry for saying this of you work Shandra. We mean to cause no offence, it was just you asked us for honest and open feed-back comments.
    Sakura & Tukiko.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well writers, you keep getting better and better, like a contest to out do each other. This still had that exhibition themes that runs through these earlier stories but that last part, wow! The idea of putting on a show like that is sexy.
    Been enjoying these stories as I find time.
    Rangi Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rangi,
      Yes at this stage of our writing it was very much a contest between Anne and I. When Susan and Allan became involved it began to change. But back at this point we were very inexperienced with sex. It was only Susan who had actually done it, so writing like this was well out into the world of fantasy. Also keep in mind that these early stories were written more for our personal enjoyment than for an audience. Later when we began to publish in this blog some of these early stories were changed a bit and improved but mostly they are as they were written.
      Shandra.

      Delete