Sunday 27 May 2012

Letter 17 Background.


Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 17.



Hello from Anne and Allan.

            Hi, I am Anne’s partner Allan. Since I was involved in writing the story from this letter we decided that it was time, I did a background story for one of the letters in ‘The Letters of Shanti and Joseph.’

            Before we get to the story I want to talk about Shanti’s opening first. The letter opens with further ideas on how they can make this series into a book. This will develop until in a later letter you will read that Shanti does, in fact, get all the letters into one book. Having all these letters together in one book is an important part of some future stories.
            As has been mentioned in previous backgrounds the real Anne and Shandra had been thinking about this same idea for a while too. Finally, they did get the letters series together into bound volumes. Now we all have our own copies of the letters story which get updated as letters are added or changed.

            Next are Shanti’s comments on the photos sent by Joseph and Lizamoa of them both nude. When this letter was originally written both Anne and Shandra were turned-on with the idea of swapping sexy nude photos with a total stranger. Once they hatched the idea of the Red Sari Series striptease the whole thing quickly developed into this exchange of photos. In this letter, we learn that Shanti sent off nude photos of herself and Mike in return. But notice she teases Joseph by saying there is still more of the series to go.

Now on to the story.
            his story is very special to Anne and I for two reasons: -
            First, this is the first time that Anne and I worked on an entire story together. Up until this letter, I had been involved in a number of the stories and letters but usually, I was just adding extra conversation or improving small sections. This time I was involved in the story from beginning to end.
            Second, this story is actually based on a very special event in our relationship, the first time Anne and I made love together. For Anne, it was also the point where she lost her virginity too. This explains why it is probably a bit more romantic than many of the other letters.

Let me tell you the true story.
            The location of the story is made-up. I do not know if there is, in fact, another beach beyond the main beach at the end of the Whangaparaoa Peninsular. The real story actually took place on Auckland’s west coast at a place called O’Neil’s Beach (look it up in Google). Just to add extra realism to the beach in this story, much later in Vol 6 Shanti and Mike took some visitors from India to their little secret beach to show them where this story took place.
            In Anne and my case, we had a walk up over the hill from Bethell’s Beach (Te Henga) to get to O’Neil’s which sort of explains the idea of walking up over the hills in the story. When Anne and I arrived at the beach there were only a couple of people down at the very far end. It had been our intention to go hiking and not swimming so we hadn’t brought our swimming gear but since it was a hot day we decide to go skinny dipping.
            Anne was OK with going nude in front of me because we had often gone skinny dipping either at this beach of at the hot pools near Helensville. It is fun to swim here as the surf is usually good and there can be some great waves. O’Neil’s is a popular surfing beach.
            Still naked after our swim we retreated up into the sand dunes under some shady trees where we stopped to have our lunch. After lunch then became me applying some sun lotion to Anne’s which then turned into more of a massage. As far as we can remember the massage Shanti received in the story is the same as the one I gave Anne. She likes getting a massage from me but it was the first time I had given her a full nude body massage doing every part. At first, I had not intended doing her pussy as well but I did and then I did I discovered how wet she was down there.
            Anne then asked if I wanted to make love to her. When I said yes she admitted it was her first time. She didn’t need to say that because I knew that already.
            I decided the best position was with me on top for her first time and gently I entered her. She was tight and hurt a bit but since she played a lot of sport she was soon feeling OK. We then could start with my plan to give her an orgasm if I could. We actually didn’t make it that time so I finished her by making her cum with my tongue.
            In the story, we had to change the lovemaking scene a bit since Shanti at that point was not a virgin, while in the real story Anne still was. A closer version of the real first time between Anne and I appears in a much later story where the young Indian girl called Katrina has her first time with Shanti’s husband Mike.

            I know the story is not quite the same but it is still a very special story for both of us and I think for that reason I would have to rate it as one of my favourites too.
            Oh and by the way, as far as we know there was no one hidden in the bushes watching us too. That came from this exhibitionism theme the girls had been exploring through these early letters. This was also a follow on from the watcher seen in Shandra’s story about the photo session by the lake in India in Letter 14.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Anne and Allan.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 17.



4 comments:

  1. Hello again Anne and Allan.
    I mentioned in the comment I made to the story, we made a special discovery in the notes. That story was based on your first time Anne. The very time you lost your virginity. Yes were even kind enough to share this story with us here.
    But then we see not comments! What happened? I think so many people must have missed this. I am happy we found it as now the story and the background story have become very special to us too.
    Tukiko & Sakura.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tukiko & Sakura. Regards to Kenshin & Masanori too.
      Thanks for your comments both here and in Story 17. You are right, this post does seem to have been over looked. As the date above shows its been here since 27 May, 2012. I don't know why. I can only assume like you have, that it has just been over looked in people's rush to get through this section.
      It was a special time for me and Allan made it special too. I will always remember it. The location was lovely too, a nice shady spot at the beach. Yes I still know where that is. Last summer Allan showed it to Ayaka and Asami.
      Talking of Asami, you won't be seeing her for a while she arrives in Auckland in a couple of hours.
      Anne.

      Delete
  2. I to are surprised that more people haven't commented here. That story Allan told was so nice and I think very special to.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora
    Anne and Allan
    O'Neals Beach. I know it well. Been there rock fishing many times. So you are some of those who do naughty things in the sand dunes. Ha Ha. Done that too.
    Thanks for sharing a special time in your lives. To often the first time of sex is easily thrown away or forgotten.
    Rangi Mari

    ReplyDelete