Friday 26 April 2013

Letter 55 We Will Keep the Hunting Story.




From Joseph,            
The Game Reserve,                
Andhra Pradesh,                    
India.                        

            To Shanti,
                Titirangi,
                    Auckland,
                        New Zealand.

Dear Shanti and Mike,
        Yes, Shanti, this confirms it, you are different to most women. Here you are when most women would be rushing to get to the hospital because their baby is coming, but not you. You are continuing to write your letter to me.
        Then your Mum drives you to the hospital and you arrive with the contractions almost continuing. A few hours later and it is all over.
        Lizamoa says it is not fair. It was so quick too. She took many hours before our baby Jagash was born. Well, at least there will be no more waddling ducks and beached whales at your house now. Ha Ha.
        Well, we must wish you both congratulations on the birth of your daughter Kathy. We received the photos in your E-mail and we are thinking she is a very pretty girl. She is a beautiful colour like honey, not white and not brown. This is like the colour our son is too which makes Lizamoa and me more certain that I am not the natural father.

        What are we going to do with you, Shanti regarding your comments about Indian males. Why do you have such a low opinion of us! I am thinking it is that rebellious nature of yours shining through again.
        I would suggest to Mike that he puts you over his knee and spank your bare bum but knowing you, you'd probably enjoy it. End up having an orgasm or something.

        I agree that the story you told was not like the others as a sexy story. But I agree we could still keep it in the book. Somehow I am thinking that seeing a girl hunting is a bit sexy too. Usually, women in India are not like that. I am surprised that Lizamoa wanted to come and watch too.
        I think Lizamoa admires you Shanti and would like to be more like you. But I, myself do not think this would be a good idea because one ‘Shanti’ is more than enough. With two, I do not be thinking Mike and myself could be handling it.
        Yes, Shanti, I will allow you to keep this story in our letter book.

                Bye for now,
                        Love from,
                                From Joseph and Lizamoa.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Writers
    That Joseph can't resist having a dig at Shanti can he. We were amused by his two Shanti comment, very funny.
    Then I agree with your background comment Kim that "I will allow you to keep...." should really bring up the hairs on the back of Shanti's neck. Looking forward to her reply on Friday.
    Kirsten and Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again Kirsten
      I see you are picking up on that interaction between Joseph and Shanti. We have a lot of fun with this and it will continue as the series continues. Sometimes its friendly and other times a bit heated but I think there is a special relationship between these two charactors which adds depth to our stories.

      Delete