Friday 15 November 2013

Letter/Story 72 Background Extra.


Index of Letters                  Return to Letter/Story 72.                  Letter/Story 72 Background.


Back to Letter/Story 71                  Forward to Letter/Story 73



Late Night Office Work.


Hi everyone, Kim here.
        After Anne mentioned it in Letter/Story 72 Background, I have had many requests for this story which occurred recently over my desk. Yes, I promised I would post it so here goes. When I confirmed this with Anne she suggested I create an extra post for Letter 72. I hope everyone can find it.

Since this post is about real sex, my sex, I'm not going into feelings and orgasm details.
They are more private than I want to share. I will just tell you the basic story.

        Rajah was going to spend the night with me and he was waiting for me to proofread a report and get it sent away. Sure it was late to be working but I tend to do that, start late and finish late. Allan was on the other computer chatting to someone.
        While we were busy Rajah made a raid on Anne's Special Reserve Pinot Noir. She can't drink in her condition so we feel we must take care of it for her. Yes all three of us had a drink. Another glass and I was feeling a bit cheeky. By now Rajah was reading out Letter 71 to us. He got to the scene where Joseph has sex with Lizamoa laid back on a dining table. I have tried to reconstruct the conversation which followed as best I can.
        "I think Kim would look good doing that," Allan said.
        "No, she'd never do anything like that. Not Kim," Rajah replied teasing me.
        "Yes," agreed Allan. "You are probably right."
        "Kim would be too shy for that."
        There they were talking about me as if I wasn't even there.
        "Hey, you guys."
        "Well, Kim?" Rajah asked.
        "Well, what?"
        "Would you do that on the dining table?"
        "Maybe I would," I replied.
        "No, you wouldn't. Not you Kim."
        "Sure I would. Anytime you want."
        Some people might consider that a dumb thing to say because now I had left myself wide open. You just know one of them is going to pick that up and dare me.
        "Ok then prove it," Rajah said.
        "What now?"
        "Yes now... With me... Over your desk."
        Now the wine was talking with both of us.
        "Ok," I said. "Ok I will"

        We quickly had my desk cleared. I was trying to neatly place things on the floor but he just pushed things off like a bull-dozer. When I turned, he was right there behind me, and so I stood to face him. He pushed me back so my arse was against the desk.
        He quickly had my shirt undone while I was working on him. Both of us were in a hurry now. It was amazing how quickly the passion built. As I ripped at his shirt a button came off in my fingers. (That inspired me to add that to my Story 73.) In his case, he had my shirt off my shoulders and thrown across the room. I wasn't wearing a bra as I often do at home so now I was left topless.
        Then his hands went for my jeans. They were soon unzipped and down came my jeans and panties together. I tried to reach his shorts but didn't have a chance before he picked me up and sat me on the desk.
        There was no kissing or anything like that. He went straight for my tits and began sucking and licking my nipples. I was so turned on by this sudden sex, with what he was doing, soon I had my eyes closed and was moaning with pleasure. Or so they both tell me anyway.
        He stepped back and slipped his own shorts off, he wasn't wearing anything underneath. Norty boy! His shorts ended up somewhere over with my jeans. My panties had hit the desk where Allan sat which had captured his interest too. I tried to play with Rajah's raging hard-on but after a few moments, he pushed my hands away.
        His hand went for my pussy while the other pushed me flat on the desk. He didn't spend too long there either before he was lining himself up. I thought I would have got some tongue treatment but no I didn't. He grabbed my hips and pull me across the desk towards him, so he was able to fuck me as I wrapped my legs around him.

        That was it. He was into me with some hot, hard sex. I will not go into personal details here in public. It's enough for me just telling this story. But I will just say that the sex was over quickly, we were both well-satisfied.
        Then Rajah turned to Allan. "You want a go mate."
        He didn't even ask me!
        "Sure," says Allan. Understatement of the year that was, because he had his gear off so fast. More clothes slung around the room.
        Then Allan replaced him between my thighs and continued where Rajah left off. Again it was hot exciting sex. We were both satisfied too.

        We stopped for a few minutes and I just sat up. I was still sitting on the desk with my legs hanging over the edge. A bit more wine and Rajah noticed me sitting there. She still wants some more he said to both of us. The outcome was I was taken by both guys all over again.
        With drinks along the way, we were now well through the second bottle. After a part glass each to polish it off, we headed for my bedroom. By then it was too late for Allan's plans so he followed us. I believe a couple of ladies were not too happy with this next morning. Probably lucky I was going away. LOL So as I was saying they both followed me to my bedroom where I did it with them both again. Finally, sometime during the morning hours, we got to sleep.

        I awoke to find it was very very late. Yes, I mean two verys. Let's throw a third in to be sure. It was very very very late. LOL.
        Our clothes had been thrown over us by someone while we were sleeping. I didn't find out who. I looked at the clock and suddenly remembered I had a plane to catch to Palmerston North. Allan was supposed to leave early on a north trip too and Rajah was late for his work.
        I remember we didn't get much sympathy from the others as we rushed around the house, trying to get ready and out the door.
        Yes, I did get there on time, and I made my flight thanks to the help of the guy from the car park company dropping me off first. By the time I got to P North, I was hungry as, having missed breakfast and lunch.
        Allan was late for his first appointment too but I hear Rajah cheated. He called in sick!

        So does that answer all the questions?
                Written by Kim with some help from Rajah and Allan.
                        Sexy Princess Kimberley.


Index of Letters                  Return to Letter/Story 72.                  Letter/Story 72 Background.


Back to Letter/Story 71                  Forward to Letter/Story 73



Kirsten and Paul.



Added by Anne 1st December 2013.
        In the comments below, Kirsten mentioned something which happened on their farm one day. She was challenged to tell us more. I received this email from her a few days ago. We have been working on this little story for you.
                                Anne.

From Kirsten to Anne.
        For inclusion in the Letters Blog.

        Over winter, the weeds in our back paddocks have been getting away on us. Since the weather was so good we decided to spend a few days cutting them. It is not hard work, but slow and time-consuming so I offered to help. The first day, by midday it had come out hot and I was wishing I'd worn lighter clothes.
        The following day, with hot weather predicted again, I decided to wear a bikini instead of underwear. By mid-morning, it had come out hot again and Paul had his shirt off. I went back to the truck. Took my shirt off, then my jeans leaving myself in a hot little bikini. I went back to work like that.
        "New uniform?" Paul asked as I joined him.
        I smiled. "Working on my tan," I said.
        As I have larger breasts, a lot of cleavage was showing when I leaned over to cut weeds. I noticed Paul sneaking glances when he thought I wasn't looking. Males are amazing, aren't they? He sees me naked pretty well every day but still, he will check me out when I'm wearing a bikini.
        Well at lunchtime we sat down under some shade to eat the lunch we had brought. Notice I said shade. Doesn't that kind of change that whole conversation on bums below? LOL.
        Paul started on me.
        "That bikini doesn't cover much."
        "No, daring isn't it?"
        "I think you could make it look better too."
        I should have seen that coming but I didn't. "How?" I asked.
        "Leave it in the truck."
        "Nude farming?"
        "Sure, why not. You'd get an all-over tan too."
        "You'd like it too?"
        "Well, it's only for you."
        "Sure it is," I laughed.
        Then I noticed the bulge in his shorts. He had a hard-on.
        "Look at you! Always horny aren't you?"
        "Always," Paul laughed.
        I pushed him back onto the grass. He was just wearing some stretch shorts and I soon had them pulled down around his ankles. Straight away I reached for his cock. After a bit of playing with him soon, we were both ready for more. Then I pressed myself down onto him. My kiss became more sexual as I felt him pull my bikini bottom down.
        (Yes I know I said shorts in the comment. I didn't want to get all you guys going over the thought of me doing farm work in a sexy bikini.)
        Then he quickly found my wet pussy and we did it like that. It was good, made better by being outside on the farm. Always makes it more interesting doing it in an unusual location. There was no chance anyone would see us but it's always nice having sex outside.
        Afterwards, I pulled my bikini up again and we continued working. As it was very hot now I had to put my shorts and shirt back on. A few hours later we headed back to the house.
        So that is how we came to do it in the paddock at the back of our farm. I think it shocked the dogs that these two humans started fucking like that. I suppose they knew what we were doing.

                I hope that was good enough for everyone.
                        Kirsten - with a bit of help from Anne.


Index of Letters                  Return to Letter/Story 72.                  Letter/Story 72 Background.


52 comments:

  1. Yes Kim I found it.
    Sexy story girl. All the more sexy because it is real.
    Sounds like those guys really gave it to you good and proper.
    And do I detect a hint of jealousy from the other girls.
    Nice one Kim.
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janet
      I had hardly published it and you were here.
      No they weren't really jealous. I think the mess we left in the farm office was the main problem.
      Kim

      Delete
    2. No Kim you are right. I don’t suppose in your house they would be jealous. No its not them jealous, I’m the one whose jealous. I didn’t get fucked by two horny men on the dinning table.
      Janet.

      Delete
  2. Very nice !! I would say the story behind the story is almost just as hot !
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeremy
      Like Anne said in her background often fact and fiction are closely related in this blog.
      Many of the ideas have been tested first. For example we wouldn't want you to start going around having sex on dinning tables if it didn't work. That would be most improper wouldn't it.
      LOL Once again thanks
      Kim.

      Delete
  3. My dear Thai Princess
    I feel so sorry for you. I put you there to help me sort out their shocking bookkeeping.
    And look what those terrible men did to you.

    Nice story Kim. Well written
    Simon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Simon
      I shouldn't worry about it too much. As you can see I have things well under control.
      An please note my determination to do a good job. I was at my desk that night until will after mid night. Even then I took some work to bed with me.
      LOL
      Your Sexy Thai Princess..

      Delete
    2. Oh my Sexy Thai Princess.
      Yes Kim I have made a note of this. Such devotion to work, most commendable. We will consider your “determination to duty” in your next pay review. Ha Ha.
      Simon.

      Delete
    3. Morning Simon,
      So is this how you get promotion within this company?
      Anne.

      Delete
    4. My dear Awesome Anne.
      You are the last one who should talk about promotion. You career path within this company has been nothing short of spectacular. And as far as I know you weren’t thrown over anyone’s desk to get there. Both you and Kim are great girls, capable, confident, and doing good jobs. Oh with a bit of hot and sexy thrown in too.
      Simon.

      Delete
    5. Thank you for that Simon.
      And a bit of hot and sexy thrown in. I must be doing something right.
      Your Sexy Thai Princess

      Delete
  4. Oh Kim, was that a story????? Just beautiful, you know, just how sex is, simply beautiful. No need for embellishments or commentary, just passion between you all, just the way sex is and is best. Are you listening to this Ayaka???? Thank you Kim. xxx Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter
      Getting good at comments. Seeing you here a lot.
      Thanks for your comment on the sex. I like the way you put that, let me quote:- simply beautiful - no need for embellishments. That is they way I thought too when writing this. And yes I'm sure Ayaka will get to this a bit later. This extra has attracted a lot of interest in our house too.
      Again thank you for that Peter.
      Kim

      Delete
    2. Hi Peter,
      Can you see what these men do when I'm not looking. I think they are both very norty boys. But the story Kim wrote is good and the sex is too hot too. That is why they are norty boys. They didn't invite me.
      I think we could make a good story on Kim's desk too Peter.
      xxxxx Ayaka.

      Delete
  5. So Allan
    Now we know how you keep your accounts on order. You shag the accountant, on her bloody desk too, you randy sod. LOL

    Good story Kim,
    Don’t mind my comment to Allan above. He deserves that. He would have done the same for me.
    You handled this story well. It’s a bit different when you are talking about yourself and not fictional characters isn’t it? You said enough to give us an idea what happened. I just hope you don’t feel you were forced into telling the story. You should be embarrassed either. If I had a story like that I’d want to tell the whole world.
    Paul without Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul (without Kirsten)
      That was a bit strong Paul - shagging the accountant. I'll tell Allan but if it wasn't for your comments further down it would have been deleted.
      You are right about talking about yourself, I does make things different. No I didn't feel pressured to write this, I felt I still had the option to say no and people would have respected that. As for telling the world, I kind of are aren't I. Thanks for your points Paul they were good.
      Kim.

      Delete
    2. Kirsten
      So is this how you and Paul do farming. You’d better watch out Kirsten doing that. You might get your little white bum burnt. And putting on a show for the dogs, watch they don’t join in next time.
      Allan

      Delete
    3. Allan
      How do you know my bum is white? It might be nicely tanned.
      Kirsten.

      Delete
    4. It probably is well tanned if you carry on like that every day Kirsten.
      Good story Kim. I enjoyed it. Thanks for being so open about sharing with us.
      Deanna

      Delete
    5. I am liking this story more and more ! Thank you Kim for the extra info behind the now infamous table scene.
      I also am intrigued by your story as well, Kirsten !! Exactly what color is your bum ?
      Jeremy

      Delete
    6. Hey you guys. How did you get to talking about Kirsten's bum? LOL
      Just for the record I'm told I have a very sex bum. And I am the same golden brown all over. Yes including my bum.
      To much information? LOL
      Kim.

      Delete
    7. So Jeremy
      Now you have me very intrigued too. Intrigued by this sudden interest in the colour of my bum. Is this something you ask all the ladies, maybe a pick-up line, or do you just have a particular fascination with my bum?
      And so what colour is your bum Jeremy? Or should I ask the North Auckland girls if the can throw any light on this.

      Anne maybe we need a readers bum page so we can all post our bum photos. LOL I’m sure we can talk Jeremy into starting it off. I will show mine Jeremy if you go first. LOL
      Kirsten

      Oh dear, I forget to tell what colour mine is, didn’t I?

      Delete
    8. Kim, your bum is perfect !! Very sexy! and I don't doubt it is all one color !

      Kirsten, I will go with choice #3...after reading your little story, I'd say I am fascinated with your bum!
      As far as the color of mine....it never sees sunlight, so it is about as white as this background !! I would be doing everyone a huge favor by NOT showing it on this site, or any other.
      If you do check with the girls, they just might be able to help you with verifying my story!

      Now...I still don't know the color of yours....
      Jeremy

      Delete
    9. Sorry Kirsten
      As much as we would all like to see Jeremy's bum, photos are beyond the scope of this blog. We believe getting into readers photos will attract the wrong type of readers.
      Anne.

      Delete
    10. Just for the record my bum is dark brown. Some might say a delicious chocolate. I'm scared to expose it to too much sun, it will turn as black as burnt toast, like my arms and legs.
      Yes, I think it would be safe to assume Jeremy has a white bum as he says.
      So that leaves Kirsten now. My guess we are looking at a white one there too.
      Shandra

      Delete
    11. Ahh! The question of my bum. Let's see if I can offer some help.
      Well, standing before the mirror in my clothes you can see my arms and legs are brown. Yes, I have a good farmers tan there.
      When I'm in my bikini my body is tanned. Lighter than my arm but still a good tan both over my back and front.
      When I take my top off even my breasts have a light tan too. So what about when I take my bikini bottom off? Is my bum tanned too?
      I'm sorry when I standing looking in the mirror I can only see the front.
      Kirsten.

      Delete
    12. Hi Reshma here.
      Been following this closely the last couple of days but not been involved. Wow the colour of bums. Why not? Yeah, I’m into this too.
      Not having an outdoor job my complexion is a lot lighter than my sister Shandra. In my bikini I have an even golden brown all over. I don’t get into the sun that much because like my sister said, we Indians get too dark. So now my bum, yes it is brown, lighter than the other parts of my body, but still brown.
      Kirsten I am sure you bum is white but the way you are teasing these guys, you better watch that one of them doesn’t grab you and turn your bum to pink. Maybe a naughty girl like you, that is what you are looking for.
      Reshma

      Delete
    13. Oh my! This keeps getting better and better.....

      Shandra,
      I believe I have caught a glimpse of your bum in a photo, and if I remember correctly, it is a beautiful dark brown! This is not a surprise, with all the nude sunbathing that goes on with you girls....

      Kirsten,
      Based on your description of your breasts, I would guess your bum is of a similar color. But to be sure, I would need to compare the two....

      Reshma,
      I am glad you have been following this, and decided to participate!
      Looking at your pics on this site, I can see you have a lighter complexion than your sister does...I like an all-over golden brown skin tone !

      I believe that the both of you need to visit the farm more often this summer, and join in on the nude sunbathing trips that the girls take !! You can get some more color on those sexy bums, and I will volunteer to help you track the progress!!
      Jeremy

      Delete
    14. Some people have asked why I'm not into this bum business. Well I can't miss not following it. We're having fun here but have had nothing to say up until now. Two questions which seem to have been overlooked.
      !) Simon what colour is your bum?
      2) Kirsten what about telling us what happened up the back of your farm? You know when you had Paul for lunch.
      Regards
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    15. Oh Sexy Sue
      I have been waiting for you to get involved. With that sharp witty mind, I'm surprised you aren't at the top. Well this blog about bums has made my day. I've had a few looks from others in the office at my laughing.

      Yes Susan you are welcome to ask. My bum is white along with the rest of me, and I do the world a great service by keeping my clothes on.
      So now the question that comes to mind is what colour is your bum Sexy Sue. Yes in its natural state it should be white but I would dare to suggest it might already be sporting an early summer tan. And Kirsten we all notice how you have been skirting the question too. "What colour?"
      Anne I have enjoyed this, thanks for inviting me.

      Just a word to everyone. My name is Simon, I am the General Manager of the company which owns these farms. There are lines which must never be crossed in business. I have great fun with these girls, especially flirting with Susan and now enjoying their blog. But its just that, nothing more. We always maintain a highly professional relationship.
      Simon.

      Delete
    16. That's what all the laughing was about Simon. And during working time too!
      If he would give me more time off, I could get my bum nicely tanned too.
      Deanna.

      Delete
    17. OK for all those concerned about my bum.
      Yes at the moment it is white. No brown, no suntan. Just coming out of the winter I still need to work on my all over tan. Yes, I do try for an "all over tan" not very successful but I do try.

      Now Susan that story about what happened at the back of our farm. I can tell you that story, Paul and I have already written it out. So do I post it here or somewhere else?
      Kirsten.

      Delete
    18. Hi everyone Allan here.
      I know I started all this off my mentioning Kirsten’s bum but I just love the way you have all provided us with the colour of your bums too. That is so funny LOL. For your information, my bum is rather white. That goes for my body as well. I have the classic farmers tan. Brown arms and legs but white everywhere else.
      So Anne it was you! You told Simon about our blog. I want to welcome you Simon and hope you enjoy what these girls write about. Like you said, it’s all been good fun and I know the girls love having you come over for a visit. From what I hear, you and your girlfriend had nothing short of a feast for lunch while Anne and I were away.

      Now Kirsten I suggest you email your story to me and I will see it gets posted underneath Kim’s story.
      Love you all Allan.

      Delete
    19. Kirsten
      I agree with Allan. Send him your story. I would be happy to have it join mine on the page above. I know of a few other stories which might add to this blog. If you, our readers, do have a story, I suggest you tell us about it.
      Thank you everyone for turning this page into a bum story.
      LOL Kim

      Delete
    20. Simon you must be a great boss to work for. Putting up with all these girls. But I must admit they are sexy. I do enjoy visiting their blog, Just never know what might happen next.
      Janet.
      Oh and yes, my bum is white too.

      Delete
    21. Oh yes I am a great boss Janet.
      How else would let his personal secretary and many of his top employees, talk about their bums during working hours.
      Please note:- its 6:30pm Friday night and the boss is still working.
      Simon

      Delete
    22. I just realized...we are missing a few girls on here !!

      For those keeping score....

      Kim's bum: golden brown, all over

      Shandra's bum: dark brown, 'delicious chocolate'

      Reshma's bum: light brown

      Kirsten's bum: white

      Deanna's bum: white ? (nicely tanned, if Simon would give her more time off)

      Janet's bum: white

      Now, Anne and Susan have both commented on here, but we never heard the color of their bums...
      And no word from Ayaka !! I expected her to be all over this !!

      Jeremy

      Delete
    23. So sorry to disappoint.
      I can not claim ownership of a white bum. A bit of nude sunbathing and its got a nice light tan now.
      Anne, Ayaka and Asami - post your bum colour please.

      A personal message to Jeremy and Kim. You both are shit-stirrers. LOL. I know you both cooked this up together. I've been watching you Kim and seen that sneaky grin a few times. Well let me expose your sneaky games to the world.
      Love you both
      Sexy Sue

      Delete
    24. Now Jeremy and Susan
      Do you want to know the colour of the bum of Ayaka. You of all people should know this Susan. You put sun-cream on for me when we were sun-bathing. My bum getting just a bit tanned.
      Ayaka.

      Delete
    25. Hi Jeremy
      I have just seen Susan and Ayaka do their post. I have followed this conversation. It is been very naughty you all saying the colour of the bum. I have been laughing too.
      I suppose my detail is required as well. Yes I want to say nice brown which I hope it will becoming soon but now it is for white. This is very naughty!
      Asami

      Delete
    26. Yes Asami,
      This is very naughty. And do you know what makes it even better. Here we are making these comments while we all happily talk with our Aunty on the other side of the room. She has no idea what is going one. Good on you for adding your comment. We will see what we can do about your white bum too.

      I have been told to get a bit of sun each day. One instruction I have been following closely. Yes I'm getting a tan on my bum too.
      So Jeremy, does that complete your list?

      Simon, working after 6 on a Friday Night. I am impressed!!! Was the golf course closed?
      Anne.

      Delete
    27. You are on to him Anne.
      But maybe an afternoon of golf meant his work had built up. Of course don't believe any rumour about me loading his in-tray just before he arrived back. Really, do I sound like someone who would do that?
      Deanna.

      Delete
    28. Yeah Deanna you do.
      Paul

      Delete
    29. Deanna, I agree with Paul.
      I can picture you loading extra work onto poor Simon. Giving an evil little laugh as you do.
      Allan

      Delete
    30. It seems like we have some naughty nude sun-bathers just join us. Susan and Ayaka. Rubbing sun-tan cream on Ayaka's bum. No wonder these two didn't get into the comments earlier. They were both out on the deck putting sun-cream on each others bum. LOL
      Kirsten

      Delete
    31. I believe the list is complete!

      Anne,
      I am glad you are working on your bum tan! You are correct, it is good to get some sun each day, and I'm glad you have a little time during your busy work schedule to do so.

      Asami,
      Thank you for joining in ! I was surprised to see Susan invite you into the conversation, since you hadn't commented before, but I am glad she did, and that you responded !
      I am sure you will get plenty of opportunities to get some sun on that white bum...it will be a nice brown tan before you know it !

      Ayaka,
      I had to re-read your comment several times, I kept missing the actual color of your bum. All I could focus on was Susan putting on your sun-cream......
      Ah! There it is ! Just a bit tanned. But I know you also will get more sun before the summer is over !

      Susan,
      You are NEVER a disappointment !! I was just surprised that, like Ayaka, I assumed you would have already commented.
      It sounds like you got some sun for a light tan bum at the same time as Ayaka. Now...did she return the favor and put on your sun-cream ?

      Oh, and whatever do you mean ? We weren't stirring anything! We were just completing a study on the sun's effects on cheeky backsides. It was all for science !!

      Congrats to all of you for keeping your composure, with Aunty in the room ! When I heard the laptop was being passed around the room for you all to see, I couldn't help laughing!! Kim, this was a lot of fun !!!
      Jeremy

      Delete
    32. Thank you Anne for adding my story below Kim's one. Thank you Kim as well.
      I hope everyone reads it too. Now one question comes to mind: Does this make me an official Writer of Letters?
      Kirsten

      Delete
    33. That was a nice story Kirsten. Weed cutting in a bikini is a good idea but you must be careful not to let the prickles touch your bare body.
      You are not the only ones who do bikini or topless farming. We have tried that one here as well. I think it will be harder now we are having more staff members here. The problem with sun-bathing like that is standing upright you do don't get an even tan. You end up with a strip of white under the breasts which is sheltered from the sun.
      Ayaka.

      Delete
  6. Now that is a good story Kim. What made it special was you were willing to share it with us.
    Thank you Kim,
    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John
      I see you are up early too. It's hot and muggy here. Three of us are up and couldn't sleep.
      Yes John as part of the theme of Letters, particularly since sex on the dinning table has played a role in these couple of stories, I felt I wanted to add this story too. I suppose you could call sex like that special LOL
      Kim

      Delete
  7. Hi Kim
    Oh this was such a good story. It must have been an exciting adventure for you to experience the sex like that. There was also you telling their conversation too. They were leading you into it and I think you were well aware of this too. Then came Rajah’s dare. That was the turning point for the story.
    I was wondering about the wine in the story. Do you not think that was a bit too much? I have discovered I have been drinking with my friends more than I should. I have decided to cut back myself. I told my friends about this story and gave them details of how to find it. They might make a comment when they read it too.
    Asami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asami
      It was a fun evening and good sex too. Maybe the wine was a bit much.
      I hear I'm not the only one having norty adventures either.
      Kim.

      Delete