Friday 15 November 2013

Letter/Story 72 Background.

                                                                               Posted by Anne
Hi from Anne.
         In the last letter, Shanti wrote about her feelings regarding what happened with Katrina and Elizabeth. She said that those in New Zealand were concerned that the girls had been pushed into doing things they were a bit uncomfortable with. She also mentioned what a terrible risk they took and what might happen if Elizabeth was to tell anyone else what happened. 
       This letter is basically Amita’s response to that. It was at first going to be part of a larger letter and then we decided to include it as to create the impression Amita had rushed to get her reply back to Shanti without bothering to wait for a sexy story.
          When we wrote this back in 2008, the purpose of this little exchange last week and this week was to set down some solid ground rules for the Letters Series. At the same time, we have had the chance to build the bonds between those in New Zealand and those in India. Yes as you can see, by now we were considering The Letters Project to become much more than just a collection of sexy stories. 
          That was how things sat for a number of years until we were getting it ready for publishing in this blog. 

         About a month ago, early October 2013, we were having a meeting, all sitting around in the lounge. Reshma, Shandra’s sister was there too. She had been working on uploading the Katrina stories and now we were looking at the next three stories.
         Kim was reading the Tree House Story which Susan had written. She was showing us the changes her and Ayaka had made. When we came to the sex on the table scene we stopped to discuss it and Allan made a couple of suggestions for changes to the conversation. I grabbed a laptop and we re-wrote most of that scene as we went.
        Then Kim took my laptop and read us that part again. We all liked it better so that became the version you now see in Letter 71.
        Then Ayaka said, “I would like to try sex like that one.”
        “You mean sex on the table?” Susan asked.
        “Yes,” Ayaka replied. “I would be willing to try.”
        “Well go on then, do it,” Reshma said, with a grin.
        Ayaka looked at her in surprise. “What?”
        “You heard me. You want to try, well go on then, try it.”
        “You mean now?”
        “Yes, why not. I’m sure one of the guys will be keen.”
        Then I saw that smile come on Ayaka’s face. You know the one when she is feeling a little bit cheeky, a bit horny, a bit happy with herself. I suddenly know she was actually considering doing it.
         She turned to Rajah, “Do you want to try with me, Rajah?”
        He just nodded and stood up. She stepped over to him and taking his hand she led him to our dining table. Before long they were both naked and her on her back on the table. Laying there her thighs were open and she was totally exposed to him. Shandra found some massage oil and handed it to him.
        He took some oil in his hands and began to rub some over her, over her stomach and breasts but particularly around her pussy. While he did he was asking her what she wanted him to do. When she replied to have sex he asked her again telling her to ask him dirty. Most of this little exchange also made it into this weeks story.
        The sex they had was good. Some of us took the oil and rubbed it over her body, also over him too while they were doing it. I noticed Reshma was putting oil on his chest while her husband was rubbing one of Ayaka breasts. I also noticed Reshma's breasts were touching his back too. That was a little bit bold for them I thought.
        I was becoming obvious that Ayaka was almost there. She always gets very vocal when she’s about to cum. Soon she was hit by a massive orgasm. He finished by pulling out and shooting his cum all over her lower body and pussy, making a real mess. That was a good way to finish so that’s how it ended up in the story too. 

         Well, they both had to clean up in what turned into a shower together. By the time they returned Susan and I were already working on what would become the second part of this story where Amita gets fucked on the table after being inspired reading Shanti’s story.
        So this is a great example of how our reality and our stories have often inspired each other.

              First - Susan has sex with Brian on a table a long time ago. (Story 71  Background.)

              Second - Susan remembers and uses this idea in her (Letter/Story 71.)

              Third - After reading this story, Ayaka asks Rajah to try it with her on our dining table here on the farm. This is the story in this background above.

              Fourth - Afterwards while they are away cleaning up in the shower together, Anne and Susan are inspired by Ayaka's example to write this extra sex scene for Letter/Story 72.

              Fifth - This second story later inspired an event in the office involving Rajah and Allan with Kim on her desk with a couple of bottles of wine. This story was added by Kim as Letter/Story 72 Background Extra.

              Sixth - One of our readers, Kirsten, mentions a little sex scene she had with her husband in the comments of Kim's extra. Others ask for more details so she sent me the story which was added to the bottom of Kim's story. Letter/Story 72 Background Extra.
              Next week Kim will publish her first story. Do you like working in the rain and mud?
        
Index of Letters                      Return to Letter/Story 72

24 comments:

  1. Hi Guys
    Do you have a thing about sex on dinning tables at the moment?
    And Kim what about telling us more about what went on in the office.
    LOL Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsten
      Yes we do have a thing about tables and desks recently. I'd like to be into it too but in my condition its better I don't go climbing all over dinning tables.
      Have to blame it all on Susan. As you can see above, she started it all.
      Anne

      Delete
    2. Yeah Kim,
      What happened in the office? What did Allan and my brother-in-law get up too?
      Reshma.

      Delete
    3. Yes Kim
      We need a story, details.
      Janet.

      Delete
    4. What's going on here? Two in one day asking the same thing.
      It looks like Susan's work to me.
      Anne

      Delete
    5. Thanks for telling me.
      Yes Raviprabha and I need to know what goes on in your office, Kim. Maybe there are some work practices we can add to our office too.
      James.

      Delete
    6. Yes that story has now been published. See the link above "Letter 72 Background Extra."
      Kim

      Delete
  2. I also would like to know, Kim!
    When you all shop for new furniture, do you take into consideration how sturdy it is ?
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Jeremy.
      What is going on? Did someone email you? You wait until she comes back after milking.
      Yes we select furniture suitable for a multiple of uses.
      Kim

      Delete
    2. Let me add my comment too.
      Kim you sound like you might be hiding a good story from what I was told today.
      Please share it with us. We all want to know.
      I will be at your house on the 30th Nov
      Asami

      Delete
    3. So this is what is going on? The mice are playing while Anne the cat is on holiday. And I see it was Pauls wife Kristen who started it too. Everyone gets told via Email and they all get on to add their bit. LOL You guys give me a great laugh sometimes. Just cracks me up! LOL

      Kim I am interested to hear what those naughty men did to my beautiful Thai princess. Don't hold out on us, you can see we all want to know. (Oh I hope it wasn't during working hours)

      Shandra and Susan.
      I promised Allan I would look in on you guys since he and Anne are staying the weekend now. Do you need anything? See you tomorrow. And what's for lunch. LOL
      Simon.

      Delete
    4. Let me know if you need a furniture tester !!
      Jeremy

      Delete
    5. OK! OK! I get the message!
      I will post that story here in a few days time. It is not actually all that much of a big deal.

      Now Simon! This is a surprise. We didn't know you knew of the blog. Glad you enjoy it. "Beautiful Thai Princess" that has earned you a great lunch tomorrow. Don't be late!

      Now Allan! Thought you could pull off all those emails and let Susan take the blame. Using Anne, Susan and Ayaka's mail box. Clever trick but for one minor detail. You left the draft copy in Anne's mail box. Silly boy! LOL We got you. Will be waiting for you to show your face Monday afternoon.

      Everyone else. Thanks for joining in the fun.
      Bye now from
      Beautiful Sexy Princess Kimberley. LOL

      Delete
    6. Yes Jeremy
      If we decide to employ one you are at the top of the list. But since our dinning table is used every day then I feel it should be "tested" everyday as well. Plus the equipment used for the testing will need regular maintenance as well. Seem like it could be a busy job.
      Anne.

      Delete
    7. I am a hard worker ! I feel I will be up to the challenge...
      Jeremy

      Delete
    8. Hi Jeremy
      Shandra here standing in for the boss.
      Well you better be up. Without it up you wouldn't be a lot of good.
      I'll put my name down for you interview.
      LOL

      Delete
    9. I understand it is a lengthy, rigorous interview process. I am ready !
      I take my work seriously, and want to do my best.
      I'm looking forward to having you....as my interviewer !! ;)
      Jeremy

      Delete
    10. I don't believe in CVs or these office interviews. I believe a potential employee should be extensively tested in the field. At his work station so to speak. You realise I will need to be very sure we have the right person. I second, third or even fourth opinion will most likely be required. No lets be sure and make it five opinions.
      Kim

      Delete
    11. I will gladly be ready to prove my worth. I like the idea of a 5-opinion process. Maybe we should double that, just to be safe....
      Jeremy

      Delete
    12. What is going on here you guys? Conducting job interviews while my back is turned? I go on holiday for a few days and look what is going on!
      Kim we do need a CV for Jeremy. Ask Ayaka for it. She told me she received it a few days ago. And any extensive field testing will be conducted by me upon my return.
      much LOL Anne.

      Delete
    13. I can't wait for my first interview !!
      Jeremy

      Delete
    14. To Mr Jeremy,
      Sir please be aware that we are unable to progress you employment application further until the return of the Farm Operations Manager.
      We would like in inform you that once started we expect the interview process will be conducted through multiple levels as we access you ability to work within our organisation. We would suggest you be relaxed, well rested and in a positive state of mine before this process gets underway as it could prove to be an exhausting and intensive experience.
      Regards
      Milk Production Manager
      Shandra

      Delete
    15. If I may ask...what dress attire would be expected of me ? I would like to present myself in the best way possible for this series of interviews.
      Jeremy

      Delete
    16. Of course Jeremy, a good point. Your appearance will be most important.
      We wish you to wear a suit. Your very best suit! Nothing less will be acceptable. So please wear your birthday suit.
      Milk Production Manager
      Shandra

      Delete