Friday 22 November 2013

Letter/Story 73 Background.


                                                                               Posted by Kim
Hi, Kim here.
         Ayaka began writing a complete story by herself, (see Letter/Story 65) and so I decided to try one as well. I played with a few ideas and then in early April 2013 something happened that gave me what I needed to begin writing.
        Let me explain. Since Christmas 2013 there had been almost no rain and by the end of March things on the farm were beginning to get very bad. As milk production plunged it was looking like the farm was going to make a loss for the year which was the last thing Anne wanted for her first season.  Anne and Allan were even considering pulling the plug on milking and drying the herd off to protect the stock for next season. At that time we also had visitors, Anne’s parents and Ayaka’s parents were both staying with us on the farm.
        One day we were sitting around the table when it started to rain. Not that heavy, more a steady drizzle than heavy rain but that was just what the dry, parched pasture needed. Anne was so thrilled she jumped up from the table and ran outside with Allan close behind her. By the time I got out there they were standing out in the rain on the lawn hugging each other.
       Suddenly Shandra who was standing beside me gave a yell and ran out to join them. She jumped up at them, catching them both by surprise and knocking them over. The lawn, which by now had almost no grass, had quickly turned to mud, so there were the three of them rolling in the rain and mud. It was funny to watch them, we were laughing until they looked up and saw us.
      “Come and join us,” Anne called.
       Susan went straight away, running out to join them, slipping in the mud and landing on top of Allan. That was not the most graceful way of doing it, I must say.
       I looked at Ayaka, she looked at me and we both laughed again. I dropped my watch onto the deck chair and we both ran out to join them in the rain. We pushed each other over, threw mud at each other and were having great fun until soon we were as wet and muddy as they were. Then we looked up and saw our visitors standing under shelter on the deck watching us. 
        We realised how shocked they must have been as we got up out of the mud and went back to the house. Of course, we were too muddy to go inside so Anne’s mum went and got us some towels. Ayaka’s dad took the hose and sprayed us taking off as much mud as he could, then we each went around the side of the house where we could strip off our clothes and wrap ourselves in a towel before we went inside for a shower. That might have been a bit sexy for him hosing us, seeing us girls in soaking wet clothes. My blouse had become a bit see-through and I wasn't wearing a bra. He must have noticed my hard nipples.

        Later, sitting around the table having a hot drink, Anne asked her father, “Did we shock you, Dad?”
        “No honey,” he laughed. “Not with you Anne. We’ve come to expect anything could happen when we come here.”
        She wasn’t sure how to take that at first until Allan started to laugh. Soon we were all laughing.
        Little does he know just how true those words actually are. LOL. With Anne, Susan and Shandra anything could happen when they get going. And often it does too!     

         So that inspired me to write this week’s story. Since it could fit almost any time after Joseph and Lizamoa had moved to New Zealand we decided to place it here, even though the stories around it had been written late in 2008.
       I did get some help with the landscaping part. Anne and Allan suggested much of those details. I went to get Susan to check the sex scene. She made a few suggestions to help. Shandra wanted Joseph to see his wife with her beautiful hair in a puddle of mud so I added that. Ayaka suggested that key moment where Shanti throws mud at Joseph to start the fight. Reshma cleaned up some of the grammar for me as well. Finally, Anne asked me to include that little conversation between Lizamoa and her mother-in-law. This is to start preparing for a future story which was finally published in Sept 2015, Vol 11. Thank you all guys.
       So finally one of my stories gets published as well. I’m very pleased with it and I hope you enjoy it too.
              Kim. 

        Anne has asked me to add that this brings us to the end of Vol 5. Next week we will move into Vol 6 which will open with Rajah’s very first story for the Letter’s Project.   

1 comment:

  1. I've just read your Story 229 Kim about having sex covered in baked beans. It made me go back and look for others by you too. This one is your first I think. An orgy in the mud! Love it.
    Wayne.

    ReplyDelete