Thursday 11 June 2015

Story 146 Background.


                                                                               Posted by Ayaka.
         Recently I seem to be getting all the fill-in stories. I don’t mind really as they are important to the story.
         There is only one purpose for this story and I think that is made pretty obvious by the title. Mega and Brian were coming to live in New Zealand and so we had to get them there. Along the way, their old life in India had to be tidied up and their new life began in their new country. I think this story covers that fairly well.
         Now about the writer. I decided to use Brian because Mega has a lot of stories at around this point. Brian doesn’t write very much at all so considering the content of this story I thought it could be likely he could write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment