Friday 19 June 2015

Story 147 Joseph – A Very Big Man!


Hi again from Mega.
         When I came to New Zealand at first I only had my husband Brian as my sex partner. It sort of felt right for me at that time not to have anyone else. I know the other men were interested and I also knew their wives would not have cared either. Even Brian said, I was free to enjoy if I was willing to, but I was happy for a while just being with him. I am thinking that with respect for me, Brian was not with another sex partner anyway although I had an idea he would have liked it.     

         Then came the trip to Rotorua. We all went and we stayed in a nice motel. I know Mike is going to be telling this story, why we were in Rotorua so I’ll not be telling that story here. I just want to start off where we were in the spa pool behind the motel.
         When were within the pool, the idea of swapping the partners came up. I was not so interested in this but when I looked over at Brian I saw he was smiling and I was thinking, hoping for some sexy fun that night.
         Shanti soon made him an offer and he looked over at me. Of course, I knew he would like to be with her because I know he likes Shanti. Like all the men he finds her bold personality a challenge.  So I was happy for him and nodded OK. But then came a surprise. Joseph who was sitting beside me suddenly put his arm around me and said;-
        “Poor Mega. You don’t want to be alone tonight. You can come and be with me.”
        I felt like saying, ‘no I was Ok,’ but then suddenly thought with Brian and Shanti in our room I had nowhere to go. Also, if I didn’t join in, one of the men were going to be left out too, so I said ‘yes’ to him.
        I looked over and saw Brian watching us. I blew him a kiss and he returned it. I think he was wondering why I had suddenly changed my mind.
       With our group, it is usual for the men to visit the women but for some reason this time was different. This time we women went to visit the men's rooms instead. 
     
         After Joseph had asked to be my bed partner with me and I had accepted him I was wondering what it would be like with him? I know he is a big man and very big down there too. I have seen him naked a number of times even seen him with an erection. I have been with having the sex with Mootie who is bigger than Brian or Peter but I think Joseph was even bigger again. Anyway, whatever it was going to be like I was thinking I would be finding out as I knocked on the door of the motel room. 
        To my surprise, it was Liz who replied to my knocking. “Hi Mega,” she was telling me.
        I went in and I could see she was just getting ready to leave. I could see she had a small bag she was taking and I asked what it was since I did not bring much with me.
       “Oh a change of clothes,” she laughed. “Just in case these clothes get wet.”
        I laughed and made the joke many others make, “Are you doing the Lizamoa again?” I asked her.
       She smiled, knowing what I was meaning, “Yes maybe I will be.”
      We both shared our joke and then she was gone. I was wishing that I could have thought of doing the same thing for Joseph but then, maybe he was used to it.
       Now Joseph came over to me and put his strong arms around me. I felt so tiny against him and I had to stand on my very tiptoes to reach up and kiss him. But then to my surprise, he completely picked me off my feet and held me against himself so we could kiss. It was a surprise how easy he could do that. He was supporting my whole body weight while we were kissing.
        Since we had just been in the pool and I had rinsed under the outside shower I felt there was no need for a shower and I think he might have been feeling the same idea. 

         I was not wearing much since we had been swimming. I had only gone into our room quickly and changed from my bikini into a T-shirt and shorts. Since I was only going next-door I didn’t even bother with underwear. Thinking back now, maybe I should have dressed up a bit more for him, maybe it would have been better for him if I’d allowed him to undress me. But I didn’t, I just quickly slipped my T-shirt and shorts off and then I was naked. It was only when I saw the surprise on his face that I realised my mistake. Anyway, he quickly got his clothes off too and joined me on the bed.
         As he lay back on the bed I rolled on top of him. He was the big man so it was a stretch for me to put one leg each side of him. It opened my legs and was very exposing of my pussy. I knew he was watching and I knew he could see me too. My hands were teasing him and exciting him by playing with my breasts and squeezing and stoking them. I was also rubbing my nipples and making them hard for him.
         Then his hands which had been holding my hips came up to my breasts. As he took each one his large hands almost completely covered them. I know my breasts are not large like some girls but they are not small either. I felt his fingers playing with my nipples. It felt good too.
         It felt nice what he was doing to me, what he was doing with my breasts like that. I was beginning to feel more sexy and excited for him. I hands were moved down to my pussy and I discovered how I was already wet for him. I noticed his eyes following where my hands had gone so I pulled at the lips with my fingers. I opened myself for him and I knew he could see deep inside the pink of my pussy.
         Rubbing my pussy while he was playing with my breasts and nipples was making me more and more turned-on for him. I realised just how ready I was for him. How much I wanted him. What I didn’t realise until later was that it was turning him on too.
         I looked down at myself. I saw the large hands still on my breasts and lower my hands still working my pussy. But just in front of me lying against his stomach was his cock. I suddenly knew I needed to touch him too.
        Taking him with both hands I realised just how large he was. I ran my fingers up the length of his shaft while I cradled him in my other hand. I could feel how hard he was, how hot he was. It was so beautiful to see the skin almost black with large veins running down across it. The head had pushed forward out of his foreskin and I admired the curved upward shape of the head.
       Then I noticed the little slot on the end. The little drop of pre-cum which had appeared. I reached and wiped it with my thumb but as I did another one appeared. It gave me an idea. Suddenly I felt it was time to take things to the next level. Suddenly I wanted to take him in my mouth.
        I slipped back a bit until now I was sitting over his lower legs. Now my breasts were beyond his reach, now too so his hands rested each side of his body. Still holding his cock I pulled it towards me so now it was standing up straight from his body. It was sure a beauty standing there so tall and straight. 
        I leaned forward until my mouth came down to meet the head of his cock and my tongue reached out to catch that second drop of pre-cum. But I wanted to do more. Still holding him I leaned further so I could take him into my mouth. My lips wrapped around his head as he slipped inside. My hand began to pump him as I sucked on him with my mouth.
       I knew he was enjoying it because a gentle moan escaped his mouth. His hands came up and were holding my head against him. I began to speed up a bit which had the effect of making him moan again, a bit louder this time. I knew it would not be wise to continue this for much longer without getting him beyond the point of no return.
        That was not how I wanted it. I wanted to take that big cock into my pussy. I wanted to feel what it was like to take a cock that big inside me. I wanted to know if, in fact, I could take him all. Then I wanted to feel him fucking me with it until he made both of us cum.  


         I was looking down at myself as I lowered my body. I was surprised at myself. I was watching the thickness of his hard cock slipping slowly into me. It was feeling very filling but not hurting me. I did not know my pussy was willing to take this much within her like this.
       Still, I lowered further and still that massive shaft was disappearing within my pussy like that. I was surprising to watch, it was amazing to watch as more and more of him entered me. I just didn’t know my body was capable of taking so much.
       Then I realised I had stopped as my lower body contacted his. I had managed to take all of him inside me. Wow! That was amazing. When you measure the length of his cock against your stomach you suddenly realise just how deep a man like this would actually go. But at the moment I wasn’t into measuring anything. I was just amazed at myself and feeling how full my pussy was with him.
       I looked up at him and saw him smiling back, He must have been watching me and watching my face as with a laugh he said, "Surprised yourself, didn’t you?"
        Yes, I surprised myself I could take him that easy.
        "Yes," replied nodding my head. "I wasn't sure I could."
        "You are not the only one you know," Joseph said.
        I thought about other women, like his wife Lizamoa or even Jenny, both were a lot smaller than me. They both seem to take him Ok. In Jenny's case, she openly boasts how she could take all of him inside herself.  
        I leaned slightly forward and rested my hands on his chest. Then I began to move my hips. This caused him to pull back out of me and then re-enter me. Each time I felt the shaft rubbing against the exposed hood of my clit.  It felt so good. I closed my eyes so I could concentrate on the feelings being produced in my pussy and by my body in contact with his body.
        I think it was at that point that I gave a little moan with the pleasure.
        His hands came to my hips, holding me, stopping me.
       “Not this way, Mega,” he said with a voice now husky with his state of arousal.
        I opened my eyes and looked down at him. “What!” was all I managed to say.
       “I want you the proper way. With me on top.”
       “Oh!” I replied. I was not sure why he wanted to change now we had started.
       “With me on top, I have more control. It will be better for both of us,” he explained.
       I was thinking it couldn’t get much better than it was now but I slipped off him as he moved to allow me to lie back on the bed.   

        I felt his body on top of me but for such a big man he did not feel very heavy so I knew he must be somehow taking most of his weight off me. I felt him enter me again. I was feeling good with him deep inside me like that. Then he began to move. Slowly at first. Slowly pulling back out as I felt my pussy still trying to grip him, opening up, it was so good. It felt like my pussy liked it so much she didn’t want to let him go.
        Then when only his head was still inside me he began to push forward again. The feeling of him entering me again. The thrill of him pressing into me as my pussy gave way to him was so good. I gasped for the pleasure.
        I think he mistook what this meant because he asked, “Are you Ok Mega.” I think concerned I was being hurt.
       “Yes! Yes!” I gasped again. “This is so…… So good.”
       He smiled.
        Now he was pulling back again, I have never experienced this slow sex before. I have never experienced the power and control of a man like this before. I felt good as he continued slowly pulling in and out of my wet pussy.
        But then I was getting aroused by this. I then wanted more and with my lower body, I gave a hump at him.
       He smiled down at me, “This getting you hot Mega.”
       I didn’t talk but replied by humping at him again. That was the signal he was waiting for as suddenly he thrust forward driving his cock into me. Filling me until I felt I had taken all of him inside me. I gasped again at the surprise but then he was settling down to a smooth flowing motion as I began working our bodies together.
        It was good sex. Not too fast and not to slow. Just about right. I could enjoy the feelings of our bodies together. Now I felt more of his weight but I’m sure not all of it. Now I felt his body against mine. His pelvis against mine, his chest against mine. It was good sex, powerful sex and at that moment I knew my orgasm was on its way.
       Then we were both building to that final peak. Beside my ear I could hear him breathing hard, his lungs sucking in air to drive his powerful body, working to build and fulfill our pleasure. I was humping back as best I could but he was still doing most of the work. Suddenly he lost his pace and I could feel his body jerk a bit and I knew he was cumming inside me. I wasn’t long before he recovered to pick up the pace again and finish me off too. I was kind of surprised that he could do that. 

          Later we did it again with me on top this time. For me, I think it was better this time as I was able to read and control my own body as I built towards my second peak for the night. It burst on me and I fell forward on to him. I noticed he took over the movement to keep my high going as long as he could.
       He didn’t cum that time but then we lay on our side as he took me from behind. It didn’t take him long to build up and cum doing it that way.
       Yes, it was a good evening and some good sex. Yes, I was happy with it. Joseph, you are good in the bed and know what it takes to please a lady. Lizamoa you are lucky to have him. 

  

1 comment:

  1. Why has no one commented here?
    This is a really good story from a woman's point of view. I am not a very big woman myself and I was trying to imagine what taking very big cock would feel like. You describe this very well Shandra. Almost like from experience.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete