Friday 26 June 2015

Story 148 Background


                                                                               Posted by Kim.
        We had fun writing this one. Allan snr helped me a lot too since we have been going to the gym and working out together. Doing some of the exercises wearing a sexy leotard certainly makes me feel horny at times. Oh and it keeps his attention too. 
        I was talking to a friend online and he thought I had the a theme for a good story. "Sexy and funny," he said. When I mentioned this to Anne she agreed I should put this into a story too. That night in bed I talked to Allan and he agreed to help. So here it is our sexy gym story.
        Also I want to thank Susan for her help with some of the conversations too. She added humour and made them sound real. 

                                                                                                         Added by Allan snr.
         I am beginning to think that my Kim might be a bit kinky with some of the stories she writes. Let me explain:-
         First we have Letter/Story 73 – Mud, Rain and Sex. An orgy in the rain and mud – what a delightful idea that was. Then there is that Story134 – Food Fight. Just imagine; food such as cake, jam, cream and ice cream, then sticky fizzy drink smeared all over you while having sex.
        Not to mention the Background Extra for Story 72 where in a real story, after some of Anne's best red wine, she is taken by my son and his friend over a desk top. Now here we have another good story with a rather kinky theme too, hot sweaty sex in a sauna.
        See what I mean; Kim, the one who is always so prim and proper with never a hair out of place, is turned-on by getting messy during sex.  

1 comment:

  1. You've got a good point there Allan. Kim turned on by messy sex - that is a bit kinky. But she is still a hot one! I wouldn't say not to any messy adventure with her.
    Wayne

    ReplyDelete