Saturday 28 December 2019

Story 228 Part Three - Wife Swapping.




G’day from Ian,
         I must confess this writing was a problem for both Kala and me. While we knew the story we had to tell, I was just unsure how to write it. When I told Katrina this, she offered to get help for us. I wondered about that as I was expecting she would help us.
         A few days later I got an email from New Zealand. It was Shanti. She’d been talking with Katrina and offered to help me with this story. Kala quickly set me up a skype account and one evening we sat down to chat with Shanti. Mike was there for a while just to say “G’day!” and then he left so we could get down to knocking this off. Shanti came up with some great hints at how Kala and I can write, since then, she has been helping with much of it too. 
         So, before I begin, thank you to Katrina, Shanti, Amita and others for your help. Thank you for a copy of all those books too, so many volumes, so much to read. So sexy too! We better also say thanks to Katrina and David again for visiting us and giving us a story to write too. 
         One thing Shanti told me was to start where I feel I should so let’s backtrack for a while and cover a few things from my point of view.

         Now Katrina! It came as a shock when we heard my brother David was hooking on to this sheila from India. It seems he had met her at a resort in Queensland. (Story 97 – The Nude Cruise) When he met her again in India it was becoming clear they were getting serious.  (Story 153 - The Prince and the Princess.)
         Now she was coming down to Perth to visit him and I heard dad had asked David to bring Katrina out to meet us. I’m not sure how it happened but it seems her and Jeevan delayed their return to India so she could make the trip out here. (Story 168 - I Strike Gold at a Gold Mine.
        Cathy and I met them at the airstrip and I liked her straight away. She was a bit shy at first but soon opened up as she became comfortable with us. Got a bit cheeky too! I like that. 
       The following day I saw much more of her when we went swimming in the river pool. She is a beautiful girl and I must add, looked ripper in the nuddy too. I’d never really seen an Indian woman naked, well not see many Indian women dressed either living out here in the woop woops like we do. I was fascinated by her naked body, the different shades of brown over different parts, from a golden brown through to deep chocolate. I laughed when she got caught by not knowing there were helpers on the rear of the big trains here. Gave that driver an accidental flash of her knockers but seemed to take it ok.
        Then came the moment when David proposed. Seeing that was good too. There was a moment of hesitation when we were all holding our breath and then she said, “Yes!” She told me later that it was just his proposal caught her by surprise being naked beside the river like that. Well, you have to admit it was something different, proposing in the nude. Good one, little brother. Like Shanti said, ‘I like your style?’
        We all gave her a hug and she seemed to have no problems hugging me even though we were both naked. In fact, when I welcomed her as my little sister, I got a second hug too. And don’t let anyone tell you a guy doesn’t notice when being hugged by a sexy naked girl like Katrina. I sure noticed those tits pressed against me.
        So soon arrangements were made for the wedding in India. Neither Kala or I had ever been to India and so we were excited to be going. We ended up in this small town in Southern India staying at the house of this wealthy businessman called Sarvesh. His wife Amita was so nice to us, making sure we were all comfortable in their “tiny” guest house which was actually bigger than our own house here. LOL  (Story 195 – Part Two  - Katrina gets Married.)
        I remember asking Katrina if she was going to wear what she was wearing when David proposed. She laughed at that, saying that would be a big shock here in India. They are a lot more conservative over there so I expect it would have too.
        The wedding went well. (Story 195 - Part Three – The Wedding.) A big day for all concerned. But the part that stands out for me is the meal in that warehouse. That was an eye-opener for sure. So many people, all were welcome and I hear almost half the town turned up. I think us from New Zealand and Australia were an attraction too. Ripper tucker too although some was a bit spicy for my liking. I was surprised at how Dad could get up there and did that speech. He did well. But the highlight for me was hearing what Katrina had to say. I hear it is not normal for the bride to speak in India. The same here too but she did a good job of it. I notice that whole room, so many people, all silent as they listened to what she said. That girl is amazing! Full of surprises.
        We had to shoot through back to Aussie and a few days later, David and Katrina followed us. I didn’t get to see her for a while although we heard she was doing fine in Perth. Got a job working for Uncle Donald I hear. The same place where David works. She’ll do well there, a smart cookie I reckon.

        Some months went by and I got a call from Katrina inviting Kala and me to go into Perth for David’s birthday. Of course, Kala was keen so we decided to go. There were a lot of people there, most whom we didn’t know. In fact, I was beginning to feel a bit like a fish out of water. Kala was the same. Maybe Auntie Paula noticed it because she came over to us and asked if we would like to take over the bar for a while, serving the drinks to the guests. That worked well for us and I stayed on there most of the evening. (Story 226 – David’s Birthday.)
        Dinner was good, a grand spread, followed by some swimming and other activities. When we went swimming, Joyce, wife of Jeremy, David’s best man, was the first to dive in but we were all shocked when she stopped to remove her bikini top first. She is a hot one too. Katrina was the next to jump in but before she did some of us men began teasing her, daring her to take off her top off. I have heard a bit about Katrina and I was fairly sure she would but I noticed she was playing back to us men, acting shy and teasing us. I must admit, I found this kind of sexy too.
        Now, with those two girls were in the pool topless, some of the other women decided to join them. I notice Kala waited until she was in the water before rolling her togs down to her waist. Later, I got out and jumping in a few times from their small diving board. Soon others, including my topless wife, was doing it too After the swim, she replaced the top of her suit but after the second swim, she remained topless. It felt different to when we went skinny dipping at home as there in front of all these people it was really sexy. Being rather bigger up top, she got some extra attention too. She joined me at the bar again, still topless for most of the evening.
        As it got late, the crowd began to thin out. Towards the end, we were down to only five couples. There was Katrina & David, Donald & Paula. Then Jeremy, with his wife Joyce. There was a couple that we didn’t know, Fred & Ginger. I think she worked for Uncle Donald. Finally, there was Kala & I (Ian).
        What happened afterwards was more interesting. Jeremy and Joyce brought out a game called ‘Strip.’ Yeah, that's exactly what it was, stripping naked while playing a game. Nudity was not a problem for either Kala or I and so we agreed to play. I must admit it was a bit exciting getting naked to a game of chance.
        Once we were all in the nuddy, the game continued further with couples calling forfeits or dares, on other couples. That became much sexier. It took Kala and me beyond anything we had done before but we knew we could decline a forfeit if we weren’t comfortable with it.  
        I think the highlight for me was that blowjob Joyce gave me. Wow! She was only supposed to be on a time limit doing whatever to my cock but she took it the full way to get me off. Kala had her fun too which I know you’ve already read about.
        When we were back home Kala told me that Katrina and David were planning on flying out here for a few days. It was late evening and we were in bed, during an exciting fantasy sex session we decide to go the whole way with them. Yeah, you’ve got it, I get Katrina and David has a go with Kala. Our plan was to invite them out to visit us and do the partner swap thing with them here. (Story 227 – Going the Whole Way.)

       Now, here were David and Katrina back at our town to visit us. I took them to the river pool again and this time Kala came with us. Yes, another train came by but this time the girls were ready for him. All three girls giving full-frontal flashes to the train crew. Yes, little sister Kathy, got in on the action too which surprised David and I. That was daring for them all actually but they all enjoyed doing it. It was funny and a bit sexy to watch too.
       While in the water Katrina was trying to duck me. As most of you will know, ducking someone can lead to some very close contact. Being naked makes it even more interesting. So, I found myself being attacked by this completely starkers Indian woman. I fended her off until suddenly she threw herself at me, breaking through my defence to crash against me. That was sexy, her chest against mine. 
        When she tried to throw me, I saw my chance to turn her around so her back was to me. In this position, I could reach around her for her chest. Yes, my hand went for a breast, giving it a good feel up. She resisted for a bit but then I discovered she was actually enjoying it. It could have gone further but I didn’t want to push my luck so instead, I pushed her, throwing her into the water in front of me. I knew she would be after me again so I took off and was out on the bank before she could catch me.    

        Now, we come to the evening at our place. I took Katrina outside and up to a view at the back of our house. From here we could see a long way in almost any direction. While I was showing her the Southern Cross and some other star constellations, I put my arms around her and even feeling in under her jacket. 
        This was a setup by the girls. I’m not sure how they arranged it but between Katrina and Kala, they decided to ‘Swap Brothers.’ I rather like that name they gave it too, although in David and my case it would probably be called ‘Swapping Wives.’ I rather liked the idea of trying it with Katrina. Such a sexy woman, I was in some ways looking forward to being with her and in other ways a bit nervous too. It had been a long time since I’d had any woman other than Kala.
        So here we were in the spare bedroom, just Katrina and I. Kala and David had gone off together. I knew Kala fancied David and I think he had been interested in her for a long time. Well, they had the chance to be together while I was with the beautiful Indian Princess Katrina.
        It was a pity we both came into the bedroom in the nuddy. I would have loved to have stripped her, taking off one of those beautiful sari things the girls wear over in India. Yes, I think I could have done it too since I had studied a story from one of the Letter Books. But without the sari, she was still a beauty to behold. 

        I reached for her, pulling me to her, to hug her. She was a bit shorter than me, her head not much higher than my shoulders. I felt her naked body against me again. It felt good, her soft breasts against my chest, her thigh pressed in against me. Not shy at all as I could feel how my thigh was against her pussy and her thigh was pressing against my cock.
        She pulled back a bit and I felt a hand take my cock. She didn’t stay there long, after discovering I had a stiffy, she only gave my shaft a few pumps.
        “Ohhh! You are hard Ian,” she said. “Ready for the bed.”
        She broke away from me and moved towards the bed. As she climbed on, presented a full view of her beautiful arse. My hand reached for her there and she stopped to allow me. I ran my hand over the tight round curve of her cheek before moving to the top her crack. 
       Now my fingers found their way down between her cheeks, first to the tight little butt hole and then lower onto the lips between her thighs. I wonderful view showing her dark lips already swollen and open.

       She looked beautiful as she lay back against the pillow, her naked splendour exposed to me. She looked so comfortable with her nakedness. The colours of her body, from the lighter shades of her breasts to the darker brown of her arms. Parts like her nipples and pussy area more a deep chocolate/black. The soft bedside lamps gave her an almost golden look, making her even more beautiful. 
       She was playing with herself, sort of like a little show for me. Playing with her breasts, squeezing them and moulding them with her hands. Taking her nipples, caressing on them and rubbing over them. Pulling and pinching them as she gave a moan at the feeling. Yes, she was turning herself on by this too. Then both hands went for her pussy, rubbing and working herself. Getting more and more turned on until she was humping at her hands. She had her fingers each side as she pulled herself open. The soft wet flesh inside was bright pink! Amazing! I hadn’t considered she would be pink inside but sort makes sense when you think about it. Then came the sexiest thing when she took her wet fingers from her pussy and licked them clean with her tongue. My God, that was so hot!
        She was watching me, her eyes slightly closed but still watching me closely. I had read a story about Katrina in Singapore with Jeevan. He had seen that same look and described it as a tiger ready to strike. I was wondering if I had just met that Indian tiger too.
        Watching her licking her own cum juice was all I could take. I stepped to the bed and crawled up towards her. She reached up to pull me down on top of herself. My body lying full length with her naked body. It felt good too. It would have been easy to take her then, pressed down and enter her but I wanted to play some more first. I wanted to enjoy her more before we went to full sex.
       I pulled back from her and my head moved to her neck. I nibbled at the soft skin there and she loved it. I could feel how her body wiggled around underneath me as she gently moaned in my ear. I moved lower, tracing across her skin with the tip of my tongue, making little nibbles as I went. She lay there with her eyes closed, enjoying everything I did, her body giving little trimmers of excitement.
        I came to the swell of her breasts and for a moment I lifted my head to admire them. I had noticed before the lighter colour over more hidden places like her breasts, now I got to explore one close up. I took it, cupping it between my hands. It lay flatter because of the way she laid on her back but now my hands were moulding it back into a more normal shape. 
        Her skin there was perfect, so smooth and silky. I felt their softness as my fingers moved towards the central peak with its crowning nipple. Her nipples were amazing. They were larger, hard and standing erect. Deep, dark chocolate in contrast to the lighter golden of her breasts. This contrast showed out even more in the soft light of the bedside lamps.
        First, my fingers moved over the roughness of her areola before finding the nipple itself. I felt how hard it was, how much it stood erect. I rubbed over it, rolling it between my thumb and finger, playing with it. The little soft moan told me she was enjoying it too. But I felt I needed more, soon I felt the need to take it with my mouth. I licked at it, over and around it before I parted my lips to take it inside.
        I felt her body tremble as my lips closed around it. I began to suck her and heard her gasp again deeper this time. I knew it must have felt good. I lifted off, ran my tongue around and over it before going back in to suck again.
        After moving over to give the other nipple the same treatment it was time to move lower towards other delights that awaited me. Her belly button was next. A little hole in the smooth expanse of her front. I pressed the tip of my tongue in which made her giggle. She said it tickled.
        Then I came to her pussy. I noticed it was trimmed and shaped. There was a notch cut in the top which turned her pussy into the shape of a heart. I liked that. My fingers moved over the short-trimmed bush, moving over her pussy mound to drop down between her thighs. She parted to make way for my fingers so I could go down deeper.
         I found her lips open and ready for me. She was so wet too. Really turned on, I think. That was sexy to discover. My finger-tips slipped down between her open lips, pushing in deeper as I pulled back up. I gave her a few finger thrusts, pressing in with two fingers before I pulled up again. This time my fingers pulled her pussy lips open as I moved up. This time I made direct contact with her clitty.
         I heard that moan again, deeper this time. 

         Suddenly, that Indian tiger awakened. She rose... rolled towards me... throwing me over... pressing me back as she did. I was rolled onto my back and she came with me, rolling on top of me. It had caught me by surprise, not the way I was expecting to go but I knew I was with a very skilled woman so I didn't resist her, just willing to allow her to lead.
        Her body came down on mine and there was a moment as she adjusted her position. Then her pussy found my stiffy. She pressed back against me and I felt my cock enter her. Being so wet she gave no resistance and I easily slipped straight in. That was ripper how she did that, totally amazing, without hands too.
        Her hips came back as she pressed slightly deeper. I could feel that now my full head was inside her. She pulled back and then tried again, this time taking part of my shaft. She held that for a moment, obviously getting the feel of me, allowing her pussy to adjust to my cock. Then she tried another back push, this time going in deeper until with the third push she was taking all of me.
        I was expecting her to sit upright, good old cowgirl style as she fucked me but no, she was laying on top of me with her naked body in full contact with mine. I reached up to hold her, more to steady her from falling off me.
        I heard the soft moan she gave as she began to fuck me. This was not the slow, gentle fucking I would have expected from this woman. This was wild, aggressive sex. She was rough with the way she was thrusting her body back at me. Short, sharp strokes as she drove her body back at me before pulling back from me again.
         This sex that followed was amazing. I found Katrina is a very skilled lover, very energetic in the bedroom. She held this position for a while, continuing to fuck me. I was happy with this and knew it would have taken me the whole way but suddenly she decided to change position.
         As she pulled back, I felt the disappointment of slipping out of her. She moved so she was sitting upright now with a knee each side of me, resting on the bed. Still laying on my back, I watched as she lowered herself down onto me again. When I came to enter her, she reached for me to guide me in. I felt the warmth of her body as I slipped in again and she pressed down taking me in all the way. 
        She was moving now, using her thighs to lift off me and her body weight to thrust back down at me. It felt good. She knew exactly what she was doing, what it would take to get us both off. What I didn’t realise was that she was watching me, reading my body language and face to try and time her cum with mine.
        I was watching her too. Watching the way her body moved, breasts moving in time with her body. I reached up for them taking a breast with each hand, feeling the swelling shape of them before going to the nipples at their peaks.
       She liked that, giving a soft moan of pleasure.
       I was watching her face too. Trying to read where she was too. I had seen the intent look as she guided me into her. Now she was smiling as she saw me watching. I felt the shudder of her body and heard her gasp as her eyes closed. That was almost over that time but she recovered and smiled back at me as she continued. But I knew she wouldn’t be going for much longer.
         I could feel my climax building now too. She must have known it too as she leaned forward, supporting her body with her hands while her tits hung over my face. From this position she could give full thrusts, pressing her pussy back at my cock, taking me deep inside herself each time. It was good, very intense and I knew this would send me over. I also knew she was using this position to make more direct contact with her clitty to send herself over too.
         My cock was ready to explode during those last few strokes before she gave a cry and fell forward on to me. Her body was spasming with the orgasm that had burst over her. The way her cunt tightly gripped my cock did it for me too. I felt the first burst of cum and my own orgasm overcame me. 
        That had been good. Not at all like I had planned. It had been more intense and physical than my usual sexual style. It seems like once the Indian Tiger had taken over, we did it her way with me just going along for the ride. 

        Later, I was ready to take her again. This time I made sure I was on top so I could take her with the normal man on top position. As I came down on her, her thighs opened and I felt a hand guide me in. Still being wet she took me with ease. I must admit I was a bit surprised at how ready she was. 
        I sunk into her, my cock going in deep. It felt so good how her tight pussy gripped me. I went right in with my second thrust and then I began to move. I didn’t wait, getting straight into some good, fast fucking. Yes, that is how I usually did it and always seemed to work. I thought after the first session that would be what she wanted too. But once again she surprised me.
        “Slow down, Ian,” she whispered in my ear.
        I stopped, lifting my head to look at her.
        “Take it slowly. Let’s enjoy the fucking for a while for we go for the ending.”
        That surprised me that she had stopped me like that. There she was again, taking over and telling me what to do but I decided to follow her idea. I began again, this time taking long slow strokes, going in deep and pulling almost all the way out. It actually felt pretty good, the feeling of my cock shaft slipping in and out between her pussy lips. I was happy we tried that.
        After some time, she said, “Ok faster now, Ian.”
        So, I began to speed up, still taking those long deep strokes but moving a bit faster. I must admit that it felt good fucking Katrina. She is a skilled lover and knows how to work with her sexual partner. Her body was moving with mine, working to make it better for both of us. 
        We were both getting here now. I could feel the body under me responding and hear her breathing. She was getting close and I realised almost there. I also suddenly realised that I wasn’t so close yet. 
        Her legs came up around me, crossing over my back. That seemed to grip me but I was still able to move. I could hear the regular moans Katrina was giving and feel how she was humping her pussy at me. In that position, I was really taking her deep.
        Suddenly she cried out, her legs fell away and her pussy thrust up at me. She was over the top and into her orgasm. It seemed like a big one. I could feel how the body under me was racked with the surges of her pleasure. She had become so vocal now, crying out and moaning as her body bucked around and humped at me. Totally out of control, totally out of rhythm. Wow!
        I did my best to continue even though I realised I had missed out but kept going to keep her cum going as long as I could. It must have been good because she took a few moments to recover. Meanwhile, I was still hard, still moving, driving into her with long slow thrusts.
        Suddenly she realised what had happened.
        “Didn’t you make it, Ian?”
        “I was getting there……”
        “But I was too fast,” she laughed. “Sorry about that.”
        “It’s fine,” I replied.
        She noticed I was still slowly fucking her.
        “Do you like doggy?” she asked.
        “Sure,” I replied.
        “Ok, finish like that. It will be better for you.”
        “Are you sure?”
        “Yeah! I’ve had my fun. Time for you now.”
        I pulled back off her and she got up on her hands and knees. Her beautiful ass was presented to me. So sexy to see her like that with her legs slightly parted showing her pussy lips open and ready for me. Her lips, a deep brown, almost black in colour, were swollen and split, showing her inner lips too.
        Kneeling behind her I brought my cock head up against her. It was interesting to see the colour of my cock against the colour of her lips. As I pressed forward, I could watch as she opened to take me. My cock head slipping in first to be followed by my shaft. It looked good and once I got in it felt good too. Women always feel tighter when you take them like this.
        My hands went to her hips and I began to fuck her. All the time I was looking down at her amazing body. Her head was lower against the pillows. The long sweep down her back, her slim waist before the swell of her hips. Beautiful view. Made even better by the view of her dark pussy lips with my white cock thrusting into her.
         It didn’t take me long to pick-up where I was before. I felt my orgasm beginning to build again. As the excitement built, I began moving faster, thrusting at her from behind and going in deep. I was close now. Almost ready to cum. She must have known it.
         “Pull out, Ian,” she said. “Cum over my ass if you want.”
         Oh, choice! That was a ripper idea. I pulled out from her just as my orgasm burst over me. I held my cock, watching as each shot burst over her, landing on her lower back and cheeks of her ass. I even managed a shot at the top of her crack and I could watch the white glob running down over her bum hole and lower to her pussy slot. 
        It looked good, totally sexy. I couldn’t resist reaching for her with my hand, running my fingers down the split between her ass cheeks. My fingers found her tight little bum hole and for a moment I wondered if she ever did it that way. 
        Now lower, my fingers found her wet cunt as I began to rub even more juice over her. My juice this time. It must have felt good because I heard her moan and felt her pressing her ass back against me.
        I thought, if she was enjoying it, I might as well play for a while. My fingers pressed into her, finger fucking her and then moved lower to her clitty. I could feel the hard nub as my finger-tip touched it. 
        She gave a deep gasp. I realised she was close. She might even get off again. I touched her clitty again, this time my finger staying there to rub of her swollen nub.
        That was all it took. She cried out and pulled away from me, falling face down on the bed. I could see how her body shuddered as yet another orgasm overtook her. I’m not sure it was as big as that earlier one but still, she seemed to enjoy it.
        I was pleased I was able to do that for her. A neat way to finish our evening together.

        I woke early to find Katrina on her knees beside me gripping my cock with her hand. I already had a stiffy again as she was slowly pumping my shaft.
        When she saw me watching, she smiled, “Ready for some more, Ian?” 
        I just nodded my head. I didn’t need to say anything. She could see I was hard and ready. But what she was doing to my cock felt really good. One hand gripping my shaft, slowly pumping me and the other hand moved to my balls. Fingers lightly touching, tickling me there. 
        I wasn’t sure where she was going with this but after last night, I was sure I’d be happy with anything Katrina did.
        She leaned forward, lowering her face down to my cock head. I watched as her tongue reached out for me. Felt as her tongue tip flicked over the tip of my cock. My cock felt it too, giving a huge jerk in response which made her giggle.
        “So impatient,” she laughed. 
        I was not sure if she meant my cock or me.
        Now she gave a few licks over and around the head. The tip of her tongue tried to press into the little hole. Then she was licking around and over it again. What she was doing, the way she was doing it, felt amazing.
        As I watched her, her mouth opened wider to take me in. My cock slipping in between her lips and I felt the warmth of her mouth as she closed around me. Then she began to suck. I noticed she didn’t take me very deep like my wife Kala does. Katrina just held not much more than the head in her mouth. While she was sucking me, she continued to slowly pump my cock.
        It was soon getting to me and I wondered how far she was going to take this. If she didn’t want to take me all the way she would have to stop soon.
        But I should have known Katrina would have things under control. Had me exactly where she wanted me. She continued sucking, taking me a bit deeper now. Two hands were working my cock now and soon really pumping me. I was with no doubt that she was intending to get me off this way and I settled back with my eyes closed to enjoy it.
        Was she going to take me in her mouth or pull out for I cum? 
        It was the second that she chose to do. As she continued pumping with her hands, she allowed me to slip out of her mouth, bringing her tits in close now. The first cum burst from me hitting her near the nipple on her left breast. The next shot hit her right one. She fell forward on to me so her messy breasts rubbed over my chest and the rest of my juice shot out between us over our lower bodies. 
        When we finished, she pulled away from me. Now she looked a mess! Cum over her tits and stomach. She rubbed it over her stomach while my hand went for her breasts. It felt nice rubbing my slimy sticky cum juice over her tits. 
        Her hand came up to her nipple, her finger flicking up a drop of cum. I watched as her finger went to her mouth, her tongue coming out to lick up the drop.
        “Mmmm,” she said. “Nice!”
        Her hand returned to her tit, her finger taking up another drop of my cum. This time her finger went to my mouth, inviting me to lick up a drop of my own cum. That was sexy. I licked up the drop and then continued to lick over her fingers and hands.
       Later, when I had finished licking, cleaning her tits and nipples too, I asked about her.
       “I’m fine,” she replied. “You gave me an extra orgasm last night. Now we are even.”
       We were even? I wasn’t counting. Just happy for all that I had done with this sexy woman.

        We had a quick shower together. More rushed than I would have liked.
        When we got out to the kitchen everyone was awake. Kala had my morning coffee ready and breakfast quickly followed for us. We were late and everyone had finished, ready to go off. Kala left with the kids as they had to get to school on time while I followed with David and Katrina a bit later when we finished getting ready.
         So that is the story of how my brother David and I swapped our wives for some great fun for all four of us. I know it has taken a few parts to get it all out but I hope you all feel it was worth it.







25 comments:

  1. So finally it is published. Well done. I was waiting to read it as we heard it was the best of this series.
    The long lead in going over older stories was a bit distracting I thought but Eileen liked it. We were both surprised at how you wrote the sex scenes with Katrina being so dominant. Liked the variety of sexual positions as we have seemed to drop into just a couple with the stories recently. Good writing girls.
    Simon & Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Anne, I forgot to select anonymous.
      Simon.

      Delete
    2. Ha! Ha! Simon,
      She is going to kick your arse boy!

      Oh good story. We were waiting for it too. Loved the way the Indian Tiger took over like that. And Ian, a man who knows his place.
      The Aussie slang was amusing too even if it appears to have a kiwi accent. LOL.
      Grace

      Delete
    3. Guys, they are not late. I've always told them to take their time and do all they can to get it right first.
      And as for Simon. It's all good! But let's see what Asami says when she sees it.

      Rochelle and Julie, I have already told you that I like this story but I just want to say it in public too.
      Anne

      Delete
    4. No, I am not going to mention that Simon published his comment under Anne's name. The fact that you chose to disobey instructions, stuff things up, an totally mess-up is not my problem. I not going to say anything to you about it.
      Asami

      But you still need a kick in the arse. LOL

      Delete
  2. So this story is all about guy from the outback hooking up with this Indian sheila for some ripper sex. LOL
    Really good story. Better than part two I think.
    Rita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Rochelle & Julie.
      I loved the sex scene. Woman in control - way to go girls.
      The first session where Katrina changes her position three times was interesting. You had her laying down, then sitting straight up and finally leaning forward.
      We've debated perfect or imperfect sex a number of times and really it is up to how the writer plays it. In this case you went for the imperfect where Ian missed the boat. Used this as a chance to add some doggy with him cumming over her arse. I like that. I think Kim would go for it too.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    2. I have not been reading the stories recently and its seems I've been missing a lot. So I've made a plan to read and comment to each story over the Christmas & New Year Period.
      Julie & Rochelle,
      Well done girls. I loved this story. The sex was good. It really shows Katrina's skill but we must also say that it made Ian look like a man idea like to take to bed.
      Writers,
      I think that Kala & Ian would make a good couple to join in some more games too. Here is an idea. Joyce likes three somes right? Well lets give Ian and Fred to her while Jeremy gets Kala and Ginger. I think this would make at least a couple of really good stories.
      Kirsten.

      Delete
    3. So sexy.
      The sex scene goes through quite a few positions. I think sex is better when a couple can experiment with different ways. You were also right about the man liking doggy. They all seem to don't they. Then pouring their cum on the women. That is another very male thing too.
      But everyone, think about this now. This story was written by two women with minimal help from any man. That makes what they wrote from a male point of view even better.
      Kura.

      My grandmother Moa will be commenting soon I think. We are in Wellsford on Anne's farm so Gran has been a bit busy meeting everyone.

      Delete
  3. Oh my word!!! Rochelle and Julie what a fantastic combination and what a story. I read this just before going out to take the do for a walk, I'm so glad I didn't bump into anyone for the first mile. Good one girls you can certainly give the more established and experienced writers a run
    Rajah, totally agree with you. Kala you look stunning
    The real Ian 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G'day Real Ian,
      Just saw your comment here. Yes, I agree this is a good story. Even Moa thinks so. It really brings out the character of Ian very well. The fact that he allowed Katrina to take over say so much about him. The slang was fun too. Good sexy story. I like that.
      So you like my arse in the black bikini do you? LOL Wait until you see the front view. I was expecting they would use a front view here but Asami selected the back view. I like it.
      The real Kala.

      Delete
    2. Do you take the doggy do for a walk Ian? I would have taken the dog. LOL.
      Anne.

      Delete
    3. Are you picking on Anne for the arse kicking comments above when really it was me.
      Yes, you still need your arse kicked Simon.
      Asami

      Delete
    4. No Asami, we are pick on Anne generally because she is Anne and we like to tease her. She bites back so well.
      Specifically this time for giving Ian a hard time over a simple typing error. We all make them from time to time.
      Simon.

      Delete
    5. Of course we tease Anne as she is very teasible. LOL
      A great target for us guys.
      Allan snr

      Delete
    6. She is a good target for those who love to live dangerously. But beware! My dear Anne has some fight and will bite when you least expect it. A Japanese Tiger you could say. Don't grab her by the tail or else the end with all the teeth will turn on you.
      Ryuunosuke.

      Delete
  4. Of course Kala has a sexy arse but don't miss those tits either.
    Kenshin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your story Julie and Rochelle. It captures me and pulls me to read further. We don't often see writers trying to get the accent right as it has proved too hard to achieve realistically. But I thought by just throwing in a few words you made a difference.
    Now the sex was hot too. I was surprised to see Katrina use three different of positions of girl-on-top. Ian making his cum on Katrina's arse was so sexy. Making a mess in sex, I like that.
    Sayako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! Naughty Sayako.
      You like getting male cum juice over your sexy arse to do you?
      Girls - that was an interesting part of your story, getting messy with cum. For a while I thought Kim might have been involved in the writing.
      Brian

      Delete
    2. Yeah I agree Brian, it is sort of Kim's style isn't it. But I know from first hand experience that Sayako doesn't mind getting messy either.
      Bill.

      Delete
    3. Yes Sayako. I also became captured by this story. It reads well and the sex was great too.
      As for the topic just above, a bit of male cum on the arse doesn't do any harm. Perhaps even good for the skin too. LOL
      Reshma.

      Delete
  6. I love these western girls with their blond hair and big breasts and Kala is the perfect example. Amazing!
    Masanori.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear! I forgot to select "anonymous." Don't tell Asami or I'll be getting my arse kicked. LOL
    Masanori.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very good story. So sexy for me to read of the sexual details like this. I thought it would be very unusual to find the woman leading but since coming to New Zealand I have found it common. I also have discovered one man who has so much sexual activity but has the policy of never asking for it. The girls, they always invite him. I found that to be amazing.
    Synthisha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is Allan. He has always been like that and it seems to work too. Such a laid back guy.
      Brian.

      Delete