Friday 20 December 2019

Story 228 Part Two – Brother Swapping.



Hi from Kala,
         This writing was a surprise Ian and I never expected. In fact, the whole thing was a surprise. We thought we were only getting into some casual swapping with a couple we were very close to, not all this writing business too. But when we learnt about it, we liked the idea and agreed to give it a go. When it is all put together, its quite a story, quite a history to tell.
        We’ve always gone skinny dipping at the river pool so getting naked at Uncle Donald’s house on the night of David’s birthday, wasn’t a problem. (Story 226 David’s Birthday.) Going topless in front of all those people was bold for me but felt sexy doing it. What happened during that game took Ian and me really into some new territory though. But it was fun and we both could enjoy it, knowing at any time we didn’t have to go through with a dare.
         But when those five men began rubbing oil all over the front of my body; Wow! That took me further. While that alone, was totally sexy, in my mind I was ready for more. I had become so horny that I think if full sex had been offered to me, I would have taken it. But it was obvious the men weren’t going there.
         When I asked who was going to do my pussy, to my pleasant surprise, David took it up. First, he rubbed oil all over me there and then played with me using his fingers before finally, he began to eat me. I remember how good that was and also remember the orgasm that followed. It was a quick build-up, followed by a powerful orgasm. I’m wet again now, just thinking about it.
         That is why I was quick to agree with my husband’s suggestion to swap with David and Katrina. (Story 227 Going the Whole Way.) I knew he was attracted to her. He had mentioned to me a couple of times how beautiful she was, and how great her brown body looked when she was naked. I could see he was attracted by her personality too. She seemed to like him too, I think.
          Thinking about it now, I have always had an attraction to David as well. We’re always got on well, having a kind of sister, little brother relationship. We are close but until recently it had never been sexual. Having said that, I know he would check me out, especially when I was naked and I kind of liked it. I must admit, I’d checked-out what he had too.

          Now David and Katrina were here at our house. Our plan was to swap partners with them. I saw how Ian had already made a move on Katrina, feeling her up in the river pool. I saw his hands on her tits but not sure if he got to her pussy too. I also saw the hand inside her jacket when we went out to look at the stars. The way she was enjoying the attention, responding to him as well; I knew those two would be making a good couple in the bedroom.
         But David hadn’t made any move on me yet. I wondered about that, even as early as at the pool, his attention would have been welcome. Maybe then, he wanted to be sure about how I felt. But once we had decided on the swap, it was open for us to play but while he had moved to sit beside me, he wasn’t playing like the other two.
         Now he was here at our house. With me in the bedroom. I turned to look at him. Suddenly, I felt a bit nervous. It was fine talking about it but now we were actually going to do it. My first man, other than Ian, well since I had been married to Ian. We are not talking about before then.
        “What happens now, David?” I asked.
        Silly question, but I felt I had to say something to break the moment.
        He smiled, “Probably get out clothes off and I’ll take you to bed.”
        I gave a nervous giggle as I reached for the top button of my blouse.
        “Can I do that, Kala?” he asked softly.
        “Ok,” I said as I dropped my hands. Allowing him to take over, his hands coming up to replace mine.
        “Are you ok with this?” he asked me.
        “Just a bit nervous. Never had a man other than Ian.”
        “Ok,” was all he said, giving a slight nod.
        Not sure what he meant by that. Maybe that he understood.
        One by one, the buttons of my blouse were being undone. Each revealing more of the bra I wore underneath. He was doing it slowly, taking his time, enjoying building my excitement I think too. Yes, I was getting excited. He must have noticed how my body trembled at his touch.
        The blouse was undone now. Hanging loosely from my shoulders, partly open. Taking each side, he pulled it wider so my entire bra covered breasts were revealed to him. Another pull and the blouse slipped from my shoulders to land on the floor behind me.
         Before he could do more, I reached for his shirt. I don’t know if I was stalling for time or excited about getting him undressed too. I was slowly undoing the buttons down the front. Like my husband, David had a thick crop of hair. It seems to run in the family. I couldn’t help reaching for him to run my fingers through the curls.
        It would have been fun to play with him more, feel his man nipples harden as he became aroused but he did allow me that. His hands came up and he pulled me to him so my breasts pressed against his chest. Unlike Ian, who is taller, David was almost my height. I felt his fingers behind me, reaching for my bra clip. It came undone and I felt my bra come loose. He pulled back slightly from me, his hands pulling the straps from my shoulders so they slipped down my shoulders and the bra fell to the floor between us. Then he pulled me against him again. Now it felt even better. Bare skin on bare skin, my chest tightly against his, my breasts squashed between us.
        Then, what he did next surprised me. He actually kissed me. Kissed me on the lips and it felt good too. Quickly, I responded to him, my mouth opening to allow his tongue. A full-on tongue kiss which wasn’t long but it was nice.
        Now, he pulled me has he stepped back towards the bed so we ended up with him sitting on the bedside and me standing against him. Yes, I sure you’ve worked this out. My chest was directly in front of his face. He didn’t hold back, his face coming straight in onto my tit, tongue and then mouth finding my nipple. My nipples are very sensitive when I am aroused and love getting attention too.
        It felt so good as he sucked and licked over me there that soon I had to reach out for his head to steady myself as I was feeling a bit light-headed. I could feel how hard my nipple had become as his tongue dragged over it. Feel the wet warmth of his mouth as he took me between his lips. Feel the sudden excitement as he took more of my breast into my mouth and sucked hard.
        I gave a deep groan at that, it just felt so good.
        Now, he had moved to the other breast. The process was repeated here. First licking over the nipple, then taking it into his mouth, finally, the deep sucking. Oh, this was good. I was loving it, happy to let him take as long as he wanted.
        But he stopped, pulling his head back from me as his hands went to the front of my shorts. The clip was undone, to be followed by my zipper and he was pulling the shorts away so they slipped down my thighs. I was left standing there in just my panties. They were small, more like a bikini bottom than panties but I had selected to wear them for him since I knew they looked sexy.
        I thought he pulled them off next but first, he wanted to play. His fingers went straight for my pussy mound. I was looking down watching as he touched me there. The sight was sexy, the touching felt sexy too. My body gave a slight shudder at the contact. His fingers pushed lower over my mound and I opened my legs to allow him to go deeper. I could see him go in under me, feel his fingers running over the excited lips there. It felt so good that my body couldn’t help humping back at him.
        He smiled, “Whose getting horny?” he said.
        My reply was just a soft moan. I was almost beyond talking at that point. So horny and he hadn’t even got my panties off yet!
         David’s hands went to my hips, grasping each side of my panties. Slowly he began to pull them down, slowly exposing the top of what is naturally my pussy but since the party, I had kept it shaven. I think that surprised him a bit because he had expected I would have grown it back. Since Ian liked the shaved look and my light coloured hair never grew a tidy pussy, I had decided to keep shaving it.
        So, sitting on the bedside, he had a close view as he exposed more and more of my pussy. Finally, when almost everything was displayed, he gave a sharp tug allowing the panties to fall at my feet. Now, I was naked, showing to the man I was about to take to bed and make love with. That thought excited me too.
         I was looking down at him but he wasn’t looking back now. His eyes were on my bare pussy as his hands came up to explore me there. Now, I felt fingers lightly rub along the lips. I could feel how smoothly his fingers slipped between my split lips and suddenly I knew how wet I had become. I was like, so ready for him now. I wanted him, wanted his cock inside me.
         David didn’t spend long with my pussy. Standing up, he took my hand, he gave a little pull as he led me towards the waiting bed. I climbed onto the bed, rolling on my back to meet him as he followed me. I pulled him down towards me, expecting him to come down on top of me but he slipped from my grasp and fell beside me, laying on his side facing me.
          I felt his hand reach for me as I lay there on my back while he lay facing me. His hand began to move over my body, exploring me. I just lay there, feeling how his fingers touched me. Soon I had closed my eyes so I could focus on just those feelings. 
          I was nervous and I’m sure David saw it. I noticed he seemed very relaxed as if he was in no hurry. I wondered about that. Why wasn’t he pushing things forward? I was sure he would have liked to have got to the main event. But no, he was happy to take his time. Playing with me. Talking with me. Allowing me time to adjust to all this? Or was he playing with my aroused desires, teasing me?
         I was happy about taking this slower. Suddenly, this taking another man to bed was taking some getting my head around. Don’t get me wrong here, I wanted him, wanted to make love to him and I knew he wanted me too. It was just getting myself ready to do it. If he had taken me straight away, I’m sure I would have been fine with that too.
         I had doubts too. Would I be good enough for him? Would I be able to make him happy? This was silly when you stop to think about it. I’d been with Ian for twelve years and our sex life was still good. So why shouldn’t I be able to do well with another guy too? Particularly with someone like David, my husband’s brother, both men being very similar in many ways.

          He leaned forward so his mouth could reach to my breasts again. His lips contacting the flesh just below the nipple. Making little lip nibbles he began to move across the flatter surface of my breast. Each nibble in a slightly different place as he began to move in a large circle around the central peak of my nipple.
          My breasts were ready for some more attention from a willing male. This really felt good how he was moving between breasts, going of a different place each time as he moved across the soft flesh. Those little nibbles felt amazing and some he really had me going.
          Now, he moved again. I had expected him to move lower down my body. After what had happened at the party. I knew he was good at pussy eating so I was expecting that to happen next. Not that I really needed it. I was wet and ready for him now.
         But he decided to miss that and move us straight to full sex. He felt me with his fingers and realised it too. He rolled toward me, moving over on top of me and I knew this was it. He was going to fuck me now.

         I felt him enter me. I felt his cock press against my pussy lips. With everything we had been doing, I was wet and ready for him. My open lips offered little resistance as he slipped into me. There was the moment of entry where my pussy felt full before I opened to allow him. His next thrust pressing in deeper before I had taken him all with the third thrust.
         We started slowly at first, his cock slipping smoothly through the wet juice of my cunt as the excitement between us began to build. I think at this point it was some getting used to each other too. Exploring the feeling of having another man’s cock inside me. Exploring how we moved together.
         But I must add that he felt good too. I loved the feeling of David’s cock as he began to move. Slow thrusts pushing into me, pushing deep and deep until I was taking almost all of him. It felt amazing having him fill me like that. Now, came the withdrawal as he slowly began to pull back. I could feel him moving between my lips, slipping further and further out but before I would lose him completely, he would stop and begin to drive in again.
         I had never experienced sex like this before. While Ian usually started slowly, he quickly got into a rhythm and began moved faster. But David seemed in no hurry to speed up, just taking it slowly, enjoying the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my cunt.
         I can admit to enjoying it too. I could feel how his cock pressed into me. Going in deep like it felt I was being completely filled. Then came his pull-back, the long draw-back until he almost came right out of me.
        After a while, he began to speed up. This was feeling better for me and I felt the need to respond. As he came down at me, I was meeting him by thrusting my pussy up at him. So now we were working together. Each working to build the other’s pleasure. Each using our body for the joy of our partner.
        I love this part of sex. The entry excitement was over and it was before the thrills of orgasm. The time when I could enjoy the feeling of the man I was with. I could feel how his body worked, how he breathed, and even how he smelled. It was always good with Ian and now I found I could enjoy those same sensations with another man too.
         Now, I could feel my orgasm approaching. It was building fast and suddenly I knew it would be a big one. The first orgasm wave burst over me so I stopped pressing up at him to meet his thrusts. The second wave was even more intense and the one that took me over. For a while, maybe only a few moments but seemed longer, my mind was consumed with the intense orgasm that overcame me. It was thrilling, mind-blowing, very powerful for me.
         As I came out the thrills of orgasm, I realised that the man on top of me was still going. And I mean ‘going,’ really going for it. His cock pounding into me, his breath coming in gasps as he continued. At that rate, it didn’t take him long before he went over too. I felt his body tense, his motion stopped and I could feel his cock pumping into me. He gave a deep throaty moan close to my ear as he cum.

         That had been good. In some ways, it had surprised me just how good we did the first time together. Now we lay beside each other, still breathing harder, covered with the sweat from the intense sex we’d just finished.
         “Wow!” I managed to say.
         “Was good, wasn’t it.”
         “Better than I expected.”
         He rolled towards me, now laying on his side. His finger reaching to touch my neck and throat.
         “What did you expect, Kala?” he asked.
         “Don’t really know what I expected. Maybe it was taking time to get used to each other.”
         “Some times it does but we seemed to match really well.”
        “Yes, we did,” I replied.
        I had reached for his chest again and was running my fingers through his chest hair. I like hairy men and David was another one. I liked that. My mind began to wander as I thought about hairy men. I had met another couple in India. Mike from New Zealand was one. I had also seen some at the party in Perth too. Except for Mike, none had been as hairy as David and Ian.
       He was still touching me too. His fingers touching my neck, first moving up to my ear and then moving down onto my chest. Soon he had found the swelling of my breast. His fingers moving higher over the smooth white flesh. Higher and higher towards my nipple. I wanted him to go there but he was taking his time. When he approached me there, he didn’t touch the peak, instead, running around the edge of my darker ring.
        As I've said above, I can never get enough of playing with my tits so was pleased when he did it again. Perhaps there was some fascination on his side for my big ones too. I had stopped what I was doing and was looking down, watching him now. I could see and even feel how erect my nipple was now. I was ready for his touch. You could say, I was burning for him to touch me.
        The tip of one finger slipped closer. Moving in close and lightly touching the area around the centre. He did this a few times before his thumb joined his finger to take my nipple between them. They held me, rolling my nipple between them.
        Oh, that felt good! I think I gave a soft moan at that point.
        As he continued playing, he brought more fingers into play. He ran the palm of his hand over my nipples so the tip bumped across his fingers. He pulled at it, rolled it between thumb and finger again, even pinched and pulled on it. My nipple felt swollen and full, like it was going to burst, turned-on and erect from his attention.
        I was expecting my other nipple would get the same treatment but it didn’t. Instead, he leaned forward to bring his tongue down to it. With what he had been doing already, this new sensation felt amazing as his warm, wet tongue dragged over my nipple. Soon, he had progressed to sucking it which I just loved. Holding his head, moaning as he did.
        I was wondering if he would go for the other nipple or down lower to my pussy. Either would have been great but I think he now had other plans on his mind. I could see he was ready to do it again. I was too and for a moment I thought which way we should try. But I didn’t have to think more as he decided for us, pulling me so I rolled over on top of him.
         So, he wanted girl on top, did he? I was ok with that. Yes, I could see the challenge in this position. How he was leaving most of the work to me but I didn’t mind. I enjoy the cow-girl position, girl on top, girl taking most of the control. Don’t get me wrong here. I’m not one of those women’s liberation types who want to run everything but I do enjoy taking the lead in sex sometimes and leading a man to his climax.
        I sat over him, with a leg each side as I reached down between my legs to guide him in. Being so wet, he slipped in easily and I sunk down taking almost all of him.
        Then I began to move, using my thighs so I could fuck him. This motion caused me to rise, taking him almost out of me and then lower, taking almost all of him again. This felt good and I soon realised he was enjoying it too. It was time to speed up, take things fast as we began the climb to our second orgasms for the evening.
         He had reached for my tits again now. Pulling at my nipples, playing with them as I worked to get us both off. Ian often does that too when we used this position.
         I soon realised, with my horny state, that I was building fast. It was going to be another good one and I hoped for him too. But things were happening fast for me. An orgasm was racing towards me. I think I had brought it on too quickly because it quickly built to my peak and then burst over me.
        It was another big one! Overcoming my mind and body so I stopped fucking him. When the trilling clouds of orgasm cleared I realised I was stopped and he had taken over from me.
         Quickly, I took over from him again and continued using the thighs to move my body so I was fucking him again. He must have been close because soon I could see he was almost there. He gave a moan as he went over and I knew that for the second time that night he was pumping cum juice into me. I love that feeling. Feeling his cock pulse, feeling the hot cum bursting inside me.
         When it was over, I rolled off him to return to the position of us laying side by side. I felt his hand reach to hold mine.
         “That was good,” he said.
         I didn’t answer, just smiled back at him.

        It had been a good night too and I was well satisfied with my sex sessions with David. I had found him very skilled in the bedroom and attentive to my needs. In some ways the sexual connection had been familiar, David doing things similar to my husband Ian, David’s brother.
       But in other ways, it was different too. I felt David was more relaxed with his love-making than Ian is. Not that either is bad, just different ways of doing things, I suppose.


21 comments:

  1. So finally, the story Kala gets laid by David. I've been waiting for that.
    While not as sexy as many stories, I like the style in which it was written. I caught that confusion with how experienced Kala actually was.
    Good sex, they were both pleased with the results, that is what counts in the end. I also see David couldn't leave her tits alone. Kept going back to play with them. Mine do have that effect with some men.
    The real Kala.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't knock this story. I think you girls did well. As Kala said above, you own style came out and while you were limited to just two characters, you tried to make it interesting by Davids attraction to Kala's big breasts. Yes, I think we all get that he liked them. LOL.
      Brian.

      Delete
    2. Nice to see another sexy story here. I can imagine how Kala was feeling. It seems to go against everything when you first try with another man but once the fun starts you just forget about being nervous.
      Janet.

      Delete
    3. Well done Rochelle and Julie. Yes, your story is a bit different, having a different style but isn't that part of what this blog is about?
      Rita.

      Delete
    4. Another sexy story from New Zealand. We like them here in Japan and all looking for the next one.
      Highlight for me was the big breast playing. Maybe the real Kala can let me one day too.
      Masanori

      Delete
    5. You Asian boys like big breasts, don't you? Would you rather play with some real ones rather than read about fictional ones?
      The Real Kala.

      Delete
    6. Oh nice! Am I invited too.
      Kenshin.

      Delete
    7. Well Kala, you have two beautiful breasts and there are two of us. Seems like it will work out well.
      Masanori.

      Delete
  2. Ha! Ha! A good story. I liked it. Such a gentleman taking it easy with Kala until she got over her nervousness.
    She tits certainly got lots of attention.
    But there is one small problem here. David forgot to take his pants off before fucking Kala!
    LOL Sayako.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sayako, just saw your comment and released it.
      Nice one! The guy forgot to take his pants off. Not met many of those. Most guys I know have their pants off soon after they get my pants off unless I get them off for them first.
      Good story girls. Liked the sex scenes too. They are good, read well, run smoothly.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    2. Ha! Ha! That is so funny. He forgot to take his pants off. Oh, I love it.
      This is a good story. Been over shadowed by part three a bit but still a good story. And also consider that without Moa's comments on this part then Part Three would not have been so good.
      One of the attractions of this blog is seeing the improvement in the writers over time. And I must add, keep doing what you do too Moa.
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Hi everyone. This is one of my first comments posted here as I am new to this blog. I am a friend of James and Raviprabha. Ayesha and I have followed them here to New Zealand.
    Rochelle and Julie, this is a very sexy story. The sex very detailed. They tell me many others are the same too so I am looking forward to reading those too.
    Synthisha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Synthisha. Eventually you should read all the stories as the fit together as a very large series.
      I enjoyed meeting you on Sunday. We will be back up there on Boxing Day for the nude beach expedition. Are you going on that too?
      Thanks for your comments and enjoying our story.
      Julie.

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure Julie. Getting naked on a public beach is a bit different to a private pool. Ayesha says she is going.
      Synthisha

      Delete
    3. Yes, I'm going to the beach on Thursday and I full intend getting naked too. I won't be the only newbie either. Reen & Joshua and Rita & Brett will be there too. Synthisha will be coming too. She doesn't need to get naked but I'm sure she will.
      Ayesha.

      Delete
    4. We will be there tomorrow too.
      Mave.

      Delete
    5. Yes it happened and all those mentioned above were involved. 10 newbies to nude beaches, 4 couples and two single Indian girls. Of course, all of us were there two.
      Rajah.

      Delete
    6. As Rajah has informed above Ayesha and I did go to the beach and even got completely nude too. After I had removed my bikini I felt comfortable being naked with so many people too.
      I must admit to spending more of this holiday topless or full nude than I have fully clothed.
      Synthisha.

      Delete
    7. Synthisha and Ayesha have agreed to write more of their New Zealand adventures but I think they would rather publish in the photo blog.
      Anne.

      Delete
    8. We were with Ayesha and Synthisha when they got naked on the beach. We joined them too. In the end there was quite a large group of us.
      Brett seemed fine with it but it took a bit of courage for me to get my togs off. I think I might have been the last to get naked that day.
      But once I did, it was fun splashing in the surf with everyone.
      Rita.

      Delete
    9. I am so glad you girls decided to join us. Some of us don't have the beautiful bodies like you younger ones but does it really matter in the end.
      Allan snr

      Delete