Friday 6 December 2019

Story 228 Part One Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 228 Part One.


Hello from Ayaka,
         While my name is listed as writing this story, this is not the complete story, there are two more parts to follow. 

         In the discussions leading to this story, it was decided at first that three sections would be required. One told by Katrina to set the scene and the two others told by Kala and Ian, telling us what happened that night.
         Later it was decided that since these three stories were closely related then why not make them three parts of one larger story. This was what we finally agreed upon; three parts under the heading of Story 228.
         Part one will not be very sexy, perhaps more fun than sexy. Its purpose is to get Katrina and David out to meet Kala and Ian so they can swap partners for a night. There it is done. Maybe I didn't need to write the story anyway as I've said it all here. Ha! Ha!

        So with these ideas, I began my writing. Soon Anne suggested we use some flashing the train drivers so I allowed her to write about this. Anne was talking with one of our readers, Janet, from Australia. Janet agreed to try writing about driving in the outback and this made it into my story too although we did do a lot of changes and editing to what she sent us. 
       Now, here is our story. As said above, not too sexy but leads to some sexy stories following.



Index of Letters                      Return to Story 228 Part One.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Janet. Getting something printed in this blog. I like how Ayaka went for an expert.
    I was wondering about the snake. It doesn't seen right laying on the river bank.
    James.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks writing team for letting me have a go at writing. I enjoyed seeing my work published.
      Thanks James for your comment.
      The snake on the river bank was actually a crocodile but then they discovered that unlike where we live, the area around Perth is too far south for crocodiles. So using writers magic, the crocodile got turned into a snake.
      Janet

      Delete
    2. Looking back at this story, maybe that crocodile should have been deleted rather then turned into a snake.
      Anne

      Delete
    3. The snake/crocodile thing has been removed now. Ayaka and I just did it and tidied up that area of the story.
      Susan & Ayaka.

      Delete
    4. I laughed when I heard that. I'm not sure Janet even thought about there not being crocodiles near Perth.
      But you did a good job of your bit Janet.
      Shandra.

      Delete
    5. So what happened to the poor crocodile? Did he get first turned into a snake and then deleted. LOL.
      Let's hope he doesn't become a problem like the crocodile from India.
      Brian.

      Delete
    6. Ayaka has not been involved with this crocodile so it should just fade away quietly. LOL
      Rajah.

      Delete
  2. This story worked for me. I had a laugh, a bit sexy with the flashing and Janet gave us an insight into outback living. The test of a story is if it can keep my attention until the end. This one did that.
    Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a good story. At the start Katrina said it would not be so sexy so this should not be a surprise.
      The train flashing was a bit different than before. Now it was not an accident and three naked women took part. Before it had been an accident with only Katrina topless.
      The rest of the story set the scene and location for the other two parts. Now I have heard it might be possible that two other couples might be paying Ian and Kala a sexual visit.
      Allan once took me on a drive on their old 4x4 vehicle. Ayaka and him had just finished repairing it and wanted to test it out. I went with them sitting in the back.
      We climbed hills, went in dirt and mud, even drove through a river. It was fun but being my first time, a bit scary too. So I could relate to Katrina here.
      Sayako.

      Delete