Friday 8 February 2013

Letter 47 Partner Swapping in India Part A.




From Joseph,            
The Game Reserve,                
Andhra Pradesh,                    
India.                        

            To Shanti,
                Titirangi,
                    Auckland,
                        New Zealand.

Dear Shanti and Mike,
        Thank you again for the nice letter from you both. The sexy adventures we were having in India are getting the telling now and it is fun to be reliving them.

        That is very good news you had for us. To know that you are with child Shanti. Are you pleased with this new development? I expect that you are both very happy, as Lizamoa and I were when we discovered she was too.
        Yes, Lizamoa has got to the morning sickness stage now but she is saying that it is not as bad as some women are having. She is looking very good too. There is something special about a woman who is pregnant. It is almost like they are having a special look about them. A special glow I think is the way they put it in Western countries.

        Thank you for the work you have done for us with the immigration to New Zealand. The idea that I can work for the forest park near where you live would be a very good place to work. I have seen the photos you have shown and I know it is a very beautiful place. And so close to such a large city too.
        I have not heard from them yet but we are looking forward to the chance if we have it to move to New Zealand. As you know my father passed away recently and so there is now only my mother. She has sold the house and is now living with us which is good as she can look after Lizamoa when her time comes. She has decided to accompany us to New Zealand as she now has no other family here.

        I think that you girls both in the club and the show without even the panties in the short miniskirts was a bold and sexy thing to do. Mike and I were excited like you to know that you were doing this thing. To make it even more you both were doing it for us again too with the pussy being flashed at us. I even think the wine waiter came to see you as well. When you flashed us that first time we both saw right up the skirt to your bare pussy. Then to my surprise, there was Lizamoa doing the same; she was doing the flashing and revealing her bare pussy for Mike and me too. The thought that you both managed to flash at us in that very busy place was a very sexy turn-on for me too.
        All during the meal and the show I couldn’t get out of my head what you girls were wearing, or can I be saying not wearing under those short skirts. I was even tempted to reach under the table and touch up your dress Shanti but then I noticed other people were also watching us too.
        After the meal, we were waiting for the taxi to come. You Shanti and Mike were getting into an interesting conversation about you being naughty and misbehaving.
        It was funny to listen to until at the end you said, “Why don’t you pull up my skirt and smack my bare bottom?”
        You said this so both Lizamoa and I could hear but also the two couples behind me could hear too. Lizamoa giggled but I am knowing the girl behind was shocked to hear you say such a thing. When you realised what they had heard you were so embarrassed too. But both of us, Lizamoa and I thought it was too funny and Mike said it would teach you a lesson to be cheeky, in the public again.
        Then it was very sexy that you were giving that taxi driver a reveal of your pussy too. I was standing beside him and you really gave him an open view too. I know he would have been able to see everything.
        Lizamoa told me later that she had noticed the look on the driver's face even from where she was still in the car she didn’t see what he saw but she knew what you, Shanti had shown. She was last to get out of the car and so she decided she would give him an even better show too. As she slid across from the other side of the car her skirt hitched up a bit so when she came to get out she knew there was no chance the driver would miss seeing what was on show. She told me that she even was a bit slower getting out to make sure he had an even better look at her naked pussy.
        I am thinking that we were all very sexy by the time we reached our house and then when you did the couple strip-tease for us it was all we needed to want to start playing the love games.

        I was watching you both when we came back from the club after having our dinner at the restaurant and taking the cultural show. You both were standing and Mike and I were sitting. You were putting on the show for us. It was the strip tease that you were doing each taking off the other's clothing.
        First, we saw you taking off each jacket that you were wearing. This was followed by you both standing facing each other and then you Shanti reached and was undoing the buttons on Lizamoa’s blouse. She soon had this taken off her so she was revealing the sexy bra underneath.
        Lizamoa was next to undo the buttons on your blouse Shanti. As each button was popped undone more and more was revealed to Mike and me until soon you were like her in just a bra and the skirt.
        You turned around so you were facing to us while Lizamoa was behind you. She had the bra loose and held it still in place until she could tease us and not show what was still hidden. Suddenly she let go and the lacy cups fell away and the breasts were totally bared with even your nipples bared too. Now you swapped places so Lizamoa was facing and you were behind to unclasp her bra.
        Then came a very exciting moment when I was not expecting. You Shanti reached up and was holding Lizamoa’s breasts. Doing the squeezing of them and the touching of them too. I could see she was smiling and she was happy you were touching. Even more to my surprise was with Lizamoa reaching and doing the breast touching to you.
        She soon was topless with the breasts bared too. But then you reached around her to the clip on her skirt. I saw you undo it and then heard the zipper too. We could see the skirt was loose but still held in place by you. When finally you dropped it she was of course not wearing the panties and so we were treated to the sight of her completely naked body. It was a good sight to be seeing.
        But the show was not finished yet. Still, there was the skirt you were wearing Shanti. It was next to be taken away. Lizamoa soon had the clip and zipper undone but she did as you had done and held the skirt to tease us again. Then when she dropped it the second pussy was in front of us for our inspection.

        Both of you girls came to us and sat on our knees. Lizamoa came onto Mike and you Shanti sitting on me. I was very excited to be like this and as you sat down I know you could feel my erection because you moved to make it more comfortable.
        I was reaching up with one hand to touch on to your breast. I could feel the swell of it and feel the nipple which was hard and erect at the peak. It was like a hard bud pressed against my hand as I put my hand onto it. I was rubbing it through my fingers, rolling it with my fingers. I think you were liking this because you made a soft moan with that deep sexy voice you have when you are aroused and I am liking to hear it.
        When I looked over and saw Lizamoa and Mike in a deep kiss I then knew where this evening was getting to. She had his shirt unbuttoned and had her naked breasts pressed against his naked chest. She was rubbing the nipples into his hairs which she confessed she likes doing.
        I was reaching down lower now to find the secret pussy place between your thighs. I felt you open for my hand and you were ready for my fingers to be there. You want me to be there. I felt the wetness and was knowing how sexy you were feeling. You were turning around so now one thigh was on each side of my thighs. My hand was reaching down between your legs to the pussy and the other was around you to hold you and pull you to me so we could kiss.
        It was a deep kiss, long and with the tongue too. When we were together in New Zealand we didn’t kiss very much as it was just lusty sex we wanted but now there were deeper feelings. While we were doing I was still rubbing into the pussy.

        We looked across at the other two. They looked back at us. It was sexy to see them like that and I knew they were as excited and turned on as we were.
        Then Lizamoa said, “I think I want to share Mike’s bed tonight, Joseph.”
        “That’s fine,” I replied. “I am sure Shanti and I can think of something to be doing too.”
        “Thank you, Joseph,” she replied, her voice now almost a whisper.
        “Would you like to share my bed tonight Shanti,” I asked the naked girl on my knee.
        All her reply was another big kiss on my lips.
        Then she said, “What do you think?”
        I replied, “I think maybe yes.”
        We all laughed at that as we got up and headed for our rooms. I quickly turned off the lights and was soon joining Shanti in our room. Lizamoa went into the spare room with Mike.

        Soon I went into our bedroom to find Shanti already for me on the bed. She was so sexy to look at there. She lay back there on her back with her legs apart so every detail was exposed for me. So sexy to see her so openly waiting for me and inviting me into that position.
        As I began undressing she licked her lips as she watched me. Her hand slid down to find the opening of her pussy. I could see her fingers inside working at herself. I was so sexy to see a woman so aroused like this. A woman so aroused for me, waiting for me on the bed she is playing with herself. For a moment I watched her, two fingers slipping easily in and out of her soaking wet pussy, then I stepped forward towards the bed.
        I jumped onto the bed between her thighs so my face was level with her pussy. I move her hand opening the way for my tongue. Pressing my face against her I pressed into her wetness with my tongue. It was so wet as I ran up and down her as well.
        She grasped my head with both hands holding me against her. She was holding my head into her pussy as my tongue was working onto her. I kept the movement up and down until I felt her responding to me. Then I increased both in the movement and in the pressure too. With this pressing, the lips were become parted for me. I push further. Soon she was excited and humping back at me, under me.
        Suddenly Shanti was moaning and called to me.
        “Yes, yes, make me cum.” She was moaning, “Ohhh! I’mmm... I’mm going toooo... cummmmmm.”
        With that Shanti had the cum, until she was lying on the bed with the breathing hard and trembling body.

        Once she recovered we were in the position with her underneath and I was the one on the top. She reached to guide me but before she could, my shaft had found her and found the way in and was into her. I pressed and felt myself going in deeply. She was able to take me so easily. With her wetness, I was allowed to slip almost the whole way in the first stroke.
        Soon we settled into a steady rhythm. With each stroke, I made she was thrusting up to me as I was doing the thrusting back at her. We were doing this slowly at first. Both enjoying the sensations of our bodies moving and working together with each other. Both enjoying the feelings with our bodies responding to each other.
        Before long other feelings were beginning to rise. When the feelings were coming we were speeding up to go faster and make the feelings stronger and better too. The way we were doing this was intense. I could feel the sweat begin on my back with the work I was doing. I could hear her moaning with the pleasure under me. Soon we were both becoming short of the breath. But I knew soon there was to be the climax so I kept doing it.
        I was the first one to cum at this time. I felt my cock tighten and begin to make the jerking. The feeling of my cum bursting from me was so good for me. I was so overwhelmed with the pleasure that I stopped my pumping into her. I was shooting into her, filling the pussy inside with the cum of me.
        But by now I do not think that it mattered to her. I think once she began feeling my cum bursting inside her and the strong jerking at my cock delivered my sperm she was feeling this happened, she was feeling me and she began to cum too.
        There was that deep throaty moan in my ear. You know the one Mike, so sexy to be hearing. I felt her body jerk under me. With a loud gasp I knew it had happened for her. I was almost over mine but I kept the stroking as best I could to make her enjoy more her climax and make it last as long as I was willing to do for her.

        When I woke up in the morning I was finding I was now on my back. Already she was over me with a leg on each side and her wet pussy pushing against me grinding into me and making me grow again. As soon as she realised what reaction she was having she was even more intense with her efforts. Now she knew I was fully erect and ready for her.
        With expert ease she had me deep inside her pussy and I was feeling it gripping me with a hot wet grip. She began moving up and down so my shaft was at one time deep inside her almost the whole shaft and then the next time almost completely out of me until she plunged down so I was deep in again.
        This didn’t take long until it was getting both of us heated again. Shanti was thrusting down at me and in time I was back at her. We were exciting and aroused for each other again.
        She was moaning and crying out with the enjoyment. I think I must have been too because later Lizamoa said that she and Mike could hear us even in the kitchen.
        Soon I was cumming into her and my man juice was filling her too. She was cumming as well for me. We fell against each other, the breathing heavily until we could recover again. That was how we were finished with Shanti on top of me where she had fallen after the lovemaking.
        As we lay in the after glowing and we were recovering again I could feel my shaft slowly getting soft and slipping out of her. The sexy love games had been very good and I know that when we were together we were very good partners in the bed as well.
        It was good love games for us to be making. It was over when we were together in the shower before finally coming out to the others in the kitchen.

        Lizamoa told me that she was also happy with the time she was having in the bed of Mike but then that is not my story to be telling. I am willing to learn their story too so I will now hand my letter to Lizamoa so she can be telling her story as well so we get to enjoy both. She is a good storyteller now and I am knowing she will tell their story well.
        So, next week we hear what happened in the guest bedroom with Lizamoa and Mike.




2 comments:

  1. Those two wild pair in bed again. We all knew this would be part of their visit to India.
    I can see next story has Mike and Lizamoa together too.
    How did you decide to how their sex fun would go this time? How do you keep coming up with new story ideas. It seems like you may never end this story series. Do you have an end in mind?
    Sakura & Kenshin. Tukiko & Masanori.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi guys
      See our reading is moving along nicely.
      Yes its usually Anne who writes about these two but this time I got to try. This time we get Joseph's view of things. He liked the mini-skirts with no panties and the strip when they got home. We wanted to focus on this aspect to change the story from just another sex scene.
      No its hard not repeat ourselves as there is only so many ways to do a sex scene. But we work together and seem to keep coming up with ideas. Yes there is an ending been written a lot time ago but some of us are suggesting it get re-written as we don't like what Anne did.
      So the ending is still kind of open.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete