Saturday 20 January 2018

207 Part Two Background

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 207 Part Two.


Hello, all our naughty readers. It's Reshma again.
       Now, a game of chess. That's a bit boring, had to be spiced up a bit. I play chess, fairly good too if I say so myself. They've had contests on the farm sometimes. Most, like in my story, it is playing Strip Chess. They have the rules well defined now with eight items of clothing equaling eight chess pieces from the back row. When was play pairs then the eight pawns came be used to. They get out of hand a bit and sexy too. Naughty boys!
       For the story, I added the idea of stripping someone from the opposite team. Girls stripping boys and boys stripping girls. Of course, there had to be more than just stripping. They are going to try this idea at our next party.
       Shanti is very similar to Anne. A leader, a strong personality. Likes to be in control and running things. More than once I've seen her cheeking and teasing a guy until a few gang up and take her to a table to get her pussy eaten or fucked. She always fights back. I don't know why. She is the one going to get some fun. I decided on that for Shanti too. It was easy to write, just a case of deciding if she would be eaten or fucked.

      The main theme of this section was the interaction between Mandara and Payam. Yes, they live in the same country. Most likely had the chance to be with each other already but I wanted two different personalities to play off against each other. They had started things in section one. I'd added the tit cleaning bit as I had an idea what was going to happen here. 
       Susan suggested that they defend their patch a bit during the early games. I went for that, including Payam claiming Mandara off Steve and Mandara taking Payam off Sharon. You might say a distraction but a bit of fun too.
       Then came the final sex scene. It has been obvious they were going to get together. It was just how I would play out the sex between them. I had a few suggestions from others (see my notes for 207 Part One) but in the end, decided myself. I would just run with the two of them. I wouldn't focus much on him just tell the whole story through Mandara.   
       I went back over the story as my sister often does and roughed up the English a bit. And we were having, you are learning the story. I like for that one too. Ha! ha!

       There is a new development. Anne and Susan wanted to do the third section. I think my step-brother Allan is in on it too. This is nothing to do with me. I was intending we would end the Strip Chess games here. So their story will hopefully appear in a couple of weeks time.  



Index of Letters                      Return to Story 207 Part Two.

39 comments:

  1. So there is going to be a third section by different writers too. Anne, Susan & Allan together. That'a a deadly team. It should be a good story. Although your stories take a bit of beating Reshma.

    I want to introduce you all to a new reader. My partner Nina. We have begun reading the whole story. Starting at Letter One.
    Regards all Raymond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Letters of Shanti, Nina.
    I hope you enjoy the stories and fun we have here. My husband Ronnie and I have been involved for a while now and always look forward to a new story. Starting from the beginning is a big ask but the right way to approach this blog. You will find some of those first stories a bit childish but the stories develop and mature as the writers did. Back when they started they were three school girls with big ideas and not much experience. Things changed and their writing changed with it.
    Again welcome aboard Nina.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary.
    I am surprised to see so many women as readers of this site. Many are couples too. I've not read many stories yet and this is my first comment.
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Nina.
    Other than sneaky writers publishing early, Ayaka and Asami playing their tricks and Kim leaving mango jam on the floor, this is a fun place to visit.
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are nothing. It's the vultures you have to watch out for. Anne Susan Shandra and Amanda in training. They sit in the rafters ready to swoop down on us unsuspecting readers.
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nina, welcome.
    Its that head vulture you've got watch for. She wears steel-capped boots and likes to kick arse for the most minor of things. Very violent woman.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you guys. Stop this nonsense.
    Nina, its not as bad as all they are saying.
    Welcome to our blog. Take your time and enjoy. We hide some little gems, some of the best parts so read everything.
    Awesome Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome aboard Nina,
    Have fun, Reshma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you guys. The way you're going, Nina will run and never come back.

    Nina, I hope you enjoy this blog. Try reading it together with Raymond. The sex might be better after a good story. LOL. Wayne (my husband) and I do that sometimes. We have a lot of fun with the comment streams too.
    Hi to everyone else, especially you Ian.
    Janet & Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone. Janet I've seen some of their comment streams so I know they tease each other.

    Ok let me see if I've got this right.
    Watch out for writers publishing early.
    Ayaka & Asami playing tricks.
    Kim spreading mango jam all over the floor.
    Vultures in the rafters.
    And keep my arse against the wall if the head vulture comes along wearing her steel capped boots.
    Is that correct? LOL
    Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fear and trembling as the wrath of Vulture Anne is revealed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What are you all going on about? I like a mess (all over me.) I make a mess (all over me.) But I never leave a mess. Always all cleaned up, as it was with Jenny and Katrina.
    Kimberley, The Thai Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course you don’t Princess Kim. We all believe yu… Wwwhhhhhhooooooooossssshhhhh.
    Sorry, I must have slipped on something.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Allan!
    Has anyone called you a bad boy! A maker of mischief! A maker of trouble! You are asking for the trouble back, speaking to Kim and Anne, of our great leaders, like that.

    Not that I would ever say such terrible things, of course.
    Good Girl Ayaka.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Allan! You are over here causing mischief too.
    Obviously, there is not work being done up on that farm today. All sitting around throwing shit at each other. Is it cow shit? On a dairy farm it probably is.

    And Ayaka. You only didn't say it because someone else thought of it first.
    Reshma.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We need to admit Reshma that you are rather cheeky as well today.
    Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey guys, I think we have a problem. In both parts of Story 207 Mandana states she was at the mango jam fun on the breakfast table. But in Story 206 Katrina says Mandana took all the young children away before the fun started.
    Is this a mistake or intentionally written as one. It could be easily fixed with a name change in Story 206.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for pointing that out Grace. We could say it was intentional or that she came back to join the fun but you guys know better.
    So yeah, we stuffed up that time didn't we? We'll fix it over the weekend. Probably go with Lizamoa doing the baby sitting.
    Not so Awesome Anne. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We have fixed my mistake by going back and changing the name in Story 206. Now Lizamoa and Mega took the younger children away meaning Mandara could take part in the fun she tells us about in Story 207.
    Thanks Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh dear! What is this?
    A mistake! What a big mess you've made.
    Does this mean Reshma is going to get her arse kicked. Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Reshma getting an arse kicking? How about a photo of that instead of one of the girls for the next story?
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh we all know who wants their arse kicked, don't we? There are two candidates just above. Please line up with your pants down while I get my steel capped boots.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anne you should know better. You've left Ian and Ayaka all day with their pants down. Who knows what's happened.
    LOL James

    ReplyDelete
  24. What is this Ayaka? What have you been doing to poor Ian?
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for your concern people, Anne seems to forget its mid winter here so the target is smaller!
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  26. Go on then Amanda for the sake of research show us all
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'll show you mine if you show yours first Ian.

    Amanda do you want some of your comments deleted?
    Anne with the Awesome Arse.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yes Anne can delete 9:42 & 9:44.

    Are you serious about the arse showing?
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sure I am. We can create a private page in this blog where we can control entry. Only those who show can go. Asami says she can set it up.
    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh wow. My b/f wants me to so Ian you might get your wish. LOL
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Are you at the station cafe. How are you publishing?

    ReplyDelete
  34. I use "Shanti Friends" and change my name to Anonymous.
    Yes at the station cafe. Not a good place to show my arse. Leaving soon will see you about 12. Looking forward to meeting you Anne.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOL. Would be hard to leave my behind, behind.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wait for me... I'm sure that there is a train from here to there some time soon
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sorry Ian.
    Trains aren't running all weekend. Maintenance.
    LOL Mary

    ReplyDelete
  39. This took off in a way I didn't expect. All Ian's fault by the looks.
    I also see that page is established too.
    Reshma

    ReplyDelete