Friday 26 February 2021

Story 247 Section Three Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 247 Section Three.

Hello, everyone.
       My name is Kimberley.
            We have finally come to the end of the series on Nishi and Gaja. It has been fun writing it but we've been holding up other writers and so now it's time to move on. We hope you enjoyed these stories as much as we enjoyed writing them.
            Now it is time to put Nishi and Gaja away and move on to other characters. They were never meant to be more than short term characters who appeared for a short time during the end of the Katrina Wedding series. When Allan pushed Anne for more with them, she succumbed to his charm (LOL) and agreed. While it is most likely we won't see them again, we have left it open for some future story. One such story could be Steve meeting Nishi again during a business trip to India. Another could be, what about Gaja meeting with Shanti?
 Perhaps Steve and Shanti together with this couple, Nishi and Gaja. Now that might be a story! Don't know, just an idea. Don't tell Anne I suggested it.
            Allan said that since this is the last story in this series, we should go out with a bang. Is Sarvesh banging Nishi a good enough bang to end on? I think so.

Hello from Allan sr.
            We were looking for a way of getting Gaja and Nishi involved in some fun but not too involved that they would go beyond the limits Anne placed on them. I think I have pushed my luck enough with her, anyway.
            The answer proved to be a one-off sex evening with Sarvesh and Amita. They seemed to be the most likely couple who would get together with Gaja and Nishi. Early in this section, it was stated that Nishi wanted to make this evening special for Sarvesh and Amita. Later in the story she questions 'who is making it special for whom?' That is what I enjoy in a good erotic story. Some twists and turns. Going in unexpected ways. I know this story does because it went in ways even I didn't expect.
            Partner swapping has been done so often in the blog. We didn't want to just give you another one. There are only so many you can take. So we needed to think outside the square. That is where the foursome sex came from. Also Nishi's first experience with another woman.
            Yes, in case you are wondering, the girls 69 with the guys joining in later, has been researched and tested. It is entirely possible. That was a night to remember when Susan paid us another visit and brought my son Allan along. I have to give Susan credit for coming up with the idea of that foursome. Susan, as usual, you surprised and gave us the inspiration for the climax of this story. Thanks - Honey!
            Yes, it was our intention to bring this story to an end with a sexual climax. We wanted the ending to be intense and exciting for all four characters but also for us, the writers and readers of these stories. I hope you think we have achieved this for you. Kim and I are happy with the final sex scenes here.

           Kia kaka - Kia Kaha.
                 Be safe - Be strong.
                        Kim and Allan.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 247 Section Three.


3 comments:

  1. Well done everyone involved in this. It was wondering when you removed the Tukiko stories but can see where you are going with this now.

    So Gaja and Nishi. What can I say? They made a good couple and put together, these three stories were a good read. The story flows well through a series of scenes. I like the third party writer format as it gives you the advantage of seeing and knowing all things.
    The writing standard has risen to the point where my proof reading is hardly needed now. Let me know if you need any before publishing proof reading.
    Thanks for another good story,
    Moa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you guys captured the structure that works for your audience of this blog.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have known about the idea of doing something with Gaja and Nishi for a while. Wasn't Susan playing with the idea but I think that didn't get off the ground.
    Now you two have done it. Well done Dad and Kim. It's a good story when you put them all together. We sat down yesterday to read all three since we were stuck at home in lockdown. I think that is where you see the full potential of this story, when the three parts are together.

    Now putting on my school teacher hat. I'd have to give you a good grade for this. Perhaps 8 out of 10. There were a few technical issues but looking beyond those I see an easy to read story that delivers what I expect out of a erotic story.
    Good one guys.
    Reshma

    ReplyDelete