Friday 24 September 2021

Story 262 Yes Bikini – No Bikini.

Index of Letters                         Story 262 Background.                         Back to Story 261.   

Forward to Story 263 Part One.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Going Out for a Meal.


Hello, Hamza here.
          Out of all the adults who travelled from India, I think it might have been my wife who struggled the most. She is usually a gentle, mild woman, not as exposed as many to western ways. From the start, she was excited but also a bit timid. She wanted to go but was also a bit worried about it too.
          I think I was probably pushing her a bit. When we were in Singapore, I encouraged her to wear that bikini type swimwear, the very sexy one. I could tell she was timid but Riya and I still pushed. I’m a bit sorry for that now. But she did it, she boldly wore that bikini and I was pleased as the other women had worn similar bikinis, That was a big encouragement for Kalki. Once she got her cover off and got into the water, I know she enjoyed the excitement of wearing such a tiny, revealing bathing suit in public.
          I must add, she looked hot and sexy too and I told her so too. I noticed the attention she was getting from other men nearby and women too. That was a turn on for me to know others were looking at my wife. When we stepped from the water holding each other’s hand, I felt I was telling everyone, this is my lovely wife; Isn’t she beautiful? I also wanted to show her in a physical way, how much I appreciated her doing that for me. I saw the gentle smile of thanks she gave me before we boldly walked up the steps together.
          The sex afterwards was good too. Both of us seemed to be excited by her, revealing her body in such tiny items as these. When we went to the bed, I insisted she leave the bikini on. She was surprised at first as it is our usual style to play the love games naked. But I think my bedroom performance that afternoon persuaded her that partly undressed can often be as sexy as nude.

          When we moved on to Perth, we had just arrived at Fred and Ginger’s house and after lunch, they were offering all of us a drink. My wife Kalki was impressed by the spectacular ocean view from their house and she went outside to admire it. Meanwhile, inside, within the lounge, we were all watching her.
          This silly thing came up about if Fred could seduce her outside on the deck. Of course, thinking I knew my wife, I assured him that would never be the case. She would never agree to it. So, I took the bet he offered considering it a sure thing. It didn’t occur to me what was really going on. Let me explain this in detail.
          You see, in India, we have become open and share sexual relationships with our friends and my wife has no problems taking sex with any of the men there. In return, all the men there enjoyed being with her too. It is a healthy arrangement and has no problems within our marriage. When we arrived in Perth, it was our talking about our intention to extend that open sexual attitude to the people we would meet here.
          So, when Kalki became involved in the sexual attentions of Fred while outside on the deck, she naturally thought it was open for her to enjoy him. It was like she expected I would be Ok with her taking sex with this man so she went ahead and did it. Which was certainly as we had privately agreed upon.
          While knowing she would be willing to be with these people in Perth, particularly those she already knew, I was not expecting her to agree with taking sex with someone she had only just met a few hours before. Therefore, I considered my bet a sure thing.
          But it didn’t happen like that. When Fred went out and put his arms around her, she enjoyed the attention until soon he began removing her clothes. Thing quickly escalated from there until they were both naked and she was sitting on the edge of the table taking sex with him. This sudden sexual attention was exciting and she willingly jumped into this unexpected sex. Two good orgasms showed how good it was for her. She was happy with that until she noticed all of us were watching.
          Now after some great sex, when Kalki found out about the bet and she felt betrayed. Her thoughts swung wildly from did she break my expectations in her, or that was betting on her sexual performance. Quickly her anger swung towards me. She swore at me and then slapped my face. It was at that moment she became horrified at what she had done by hitting me for the first time ever in our marriage.
          We made up but I could sense there was still a coolness towards Fred and me. Particularly since I had lost some of our money in a stupid bet when we were travelling on a very tight budget. As I said, I had no intention of losing, it seemed like a safe bet to me. I had underestimated my wife’s sexual boldness. Her willingness and sexual confidence to be with a man she had met only a few hours before.

          They took us for dinner at a nearby village where they had a restaurant overviewing the ocean. It can be no surprise that this restaurant specialized in seafood.
          But before we left for the restaurant, Fred took me aside and asked if there was anything he could do to make up for what had happened with Kalki. I could see he felt as bad as I did about it. He said he thought she was such a lovely woman and he was unhappy that he had disappointed her. So course, I was feeling much the same way. The outcome of this conversation was we organised a surprise for Kalki once we reached the restaurant.
          When we came to leave the house both our wives were wearing sarees. They both looked great with Kalki wearing magenta and Sairu wearing cyan. Both Fred and Ginger remarked how beautiful the girls looked.

          As we came past the entrance, Kalki noticed a large flower arrangement stand on a small table. It was placed in such a prominent position that anyone entering or leaving the restaurant couldn't help but see it. Beside it was a large box of chocolates. I knew Kalki loved flowers and she had a bit of a sweet tooth too.
          “That is a lovely flower arrangement,” Kalki told the girl behind the counter.
          “Yes, it is for one of our guests tonight. A very special lady.”
          “I wonder who would get flowers like that?” Kalki asked looking around at me. I am sure she was wishing it was her.
          The girl heard her and smiled at me. I nodded Ok back to her. The receptionist reached over and placed a card on the arrangement. Of course, Kalki couldn’t help leaning forward to see who the name was and gave a cry of joy when she discovered it was her.
          She picked up the card and opened it to find that the flowers came from me. Meanwhile, a second card had been placed on the chocolates that told the chocolates were from Fred.
          Kalki turned back towards us, a huge smile on her face. I could see almost everyone in the restaurant was attracted by her cry of joy. She ran and jumped at me as I caught her in my arms with a great hug. That was very unusual for her, displaying so much affection in public like that. She actually caught me by surprise too. But she did and the hug was a tight embrace and the kissing was hot too.
          When she stepped away from me, she turned her attention to Fred, giving him a good hug too.
          Ginger reached over and picked up the chocolates and the two cards, then she followed us to our table. It was our intention to collect the big arrangement of flowers on the way out. Kalki had her arm around me again, hugging me as we walked across the room. Almost everyone was watching us and saw how happy Kalki was but I’m sure, Kalki never noticed. Her full attention was only on me.
          At the table, I saw Kalki reading both cards again with a huge smile on her face. I also noticed during the meal that she kept looking over towards the little table where the arrangement sat. She was particularly pleased to see the attention it was receiving from other guests to the restaurant, as they entered or left.

          Kalki took the fish and I took a delicious pawn dish. We swapped a bit to try everything. It was a delicious meal. Lacking the spice that we would have preferred but still a lovely meal. The meal was accompanied by some great local wine which went down well. Nice food and wine, the six of us plus three kids, sat around the table for a while enjoying the conversation.
          One last thing happened with this restaurant. Towards the end of the meal, I went up to pay, as per the terms of my stupid bet. I was concerned about how much it would cost us as I knew we were doing this trip on a very tight budget. Some might say how much the sex had cost us. But to my surprise, I found there was nothing to pay. Fred had already paid. I still don’t know how he did that because I never saw him leave the table during the meal.
          When I got back to our table, I quietly told Kalki. She looked over and we found Fred was smiling back at us. “Thanks,” I said to him. “This was a great meal.”
          “Thank you, Fred,” Kalki added.
          He nodded and said, “You are both welcome.”
          Then to our surprise, Kalki got up from her seat, went around behind Fred, put her arms around him as she reached down to give him a kiss on the cheek. We weren’t the only ones to see that. Half those in the restaurant were watching too. I suppose they might wonder what this younger Indian woman was doing to this older White man.
          “Thanks, Fred,” she told him again. “That was a lovely meal and lovely day.” He knew what she meant and smiled.
          “Thank you too, Kalki. You are a beautiful woman and beautiful company at the table.”
          “Which table,” she asked with a cheeky grin. “Your table or this one?”
          “Both,” he laughed back.
          It was at that moment that he knew things were forgiven between them.

          While we sat to finish a last glass of wine, Kalki opened the box of chocolates. She then generously handed it around the table so everyone could enjoy one too. Back at the house, Kalki asked Ginger if she could leave the flowers in the kitchen/dining area where everyone could enjoy them. I watched her and Ginger find a prominent position where they carefully placed the arrangement to display its full beauty. Both stepping back with their arm around each other as they discussed and confirmed it was in the best position.
          That is one thing I like about Kalki. Even when the flowers and chocolates were given directly to her, she still wanted, even you could say insisted, on sharing them with all of us.

          The sex that night was exciting. It was almost like she couldn’t wait to fuck me. She was stripping off our clothing excited to get me as naked as her. Then she pushed me down onto the bed and was on top of me. Soon I was lying back on the bed watching as she sat over me, lining my cock up to what appeared a very wet pussy. With Kalki, it is unusual to see her as bold as this with me, but when she is she’s exciting.
          I loved that there was a desperation to get me inside her. There was no attempt at foreplay, just aggressiveness, excitement. She was wet and ready to fuck as soon as I was. She guided my cock into herself and sunk down, taking me almost the whole way in with her first try. Once she felt comfortable, she started fucking. I was looking up at her, watching her fucking, watching her enjoying herself. There was no mistaking it, she was enjoying herself, enjoying my hard cock deep inside her body.
          Soon she was going for it. There seemed to be no interest in me, almost as if she had forgotten there was another person attached to the other end of that cock. She was thrusting down at me, humping around, crying out and moaning. I knew she would be over before I could even get there. So, I just let her go, doing anything I could to make it better for her.
          She cum pretty quickly, two orgasms straight after each other, then she slowed to collapse on top of me. She was weak and out of breath. So, it was easy to roll her so I was on top. She seemed to offer no resistance.
          It was then she realised she had completely forgotten about me. But it was my turn now as I began fucking her. I didn’t go very fast and didn’t try to be rough with her. I just wanted an average speed, enough to get me off and enjoy. As she recovered Kalki began to help me. I felt how her pussy moved in time with me, pressing up to meet my cock each time. This felt good, not amazing but still pretty good.
          Before long, I was getting towards my cum and as I went over, she followed right behind me. It was good sex, a good way to finish what eventually ended as a good day. I rolled back onto my back and Kalki cuddled up against me. Before I realized it, she was fast asleep. Been a big day for my sweet little lady.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Yes Bikini – No Bikini.


Hello from Kalki now.
          Before our story can finish, there is one last adventure I must be telling you of. At the house we were living at there are views over the ocean. When I was out on the deck with Fred, I came to learn that down below this area of houses there was a small private beach. It was only available to the local people since private land had to be crossed to reach it. I had told him I would like to visit that beach and he promised to take me.
          The next morning after we arrived, Fred and Ginger suggested we might like to go down for a swim while the sun was warm but not too hot. Of course, since it was such a lovely day, we agreed to go down with them.
          “Just one thing,” Ginger said. “This beach is clothing optional.”
          “What is clothing optional?” I asked. I really had no idea what that meant.
          “It means people are allowed to be there without swimsuits. Nude.”
          “Oh!” I said, surprised.
          “We can still go. You don’t need to go nude. It is optional,” Fred said.
          “So, I can wear my bikini?”
          “Sure, you can. A bikini or swimsuit is fine.”

          When I went to our room to change, Hamza was there too. He took me in my arms and asked, “Are you ok with this, Kalki?”
          “Ok with what?” I asked, not sure what he was talking about.
          “This is clothing-optional, nude beach.”
          “Oh that. I have no problems with a few people being nude.”
          “But Kalki, I think Fred and Ginger intend to go nude too.”
          I looked at him a bit surprised. But when I thought about it, it kind of made sense. “What about you?” I asked. “Will you go nude too.”
          “Payam and I probably will,” he replied. “And Sairu said she wanted to, as well.”
          “Oh! I did not think that one,” I said.
          “You don’t have to Kalki. You can wear your bikini.”
          “I don’t mind going nude at Sarvesh’s house. In fact, I love it that way. But don’t you think in public is a bit much.”
          “This is not a public beach. It’s private with only a few other people.”
          “Do you want me nude, too?”
          “Do you remember when you stepped up out of the pool in Singapore? How did you feel?” he asked me.
          “You know that. I felt excited and sexy.”
          “I did too. I enjoyed the looks you got. I enjoyed other people admiring what a beautiful wife I have.”
          I was surprised he said that. I knew he enjoyed and was turned on by my wearing such a tiny sexy bikini in public. The sex back in our hotel room proved that. But now he was revealing exactly why that was and his reason was, I was beautiful. That made me feel close to him. Yes, I know I am good looking, perhaps even pretty. But beautiful? I don’t think that one but I was still pleased he said it.
          “So, honey, wear your bikini. That same one you wore in Singapore. Can you do that for me?”
          “Yes, that bikini is Ok,” I replied. “I wore it in front of all those people.”
          “Exactly. If you are comfortable to wear less. Perhaps the top off or maybe both, that would be great but it is only for you to decide. Whatever you are comfortable with, I am happy with.”
          “Ok, Hamza,” I replied, giving him a hug. “I will think about it for you.”
          “Not for me, Kalki. Only for you too.”
          “Ok,” I nodded as I pulled out that bikini, the sexy one Hansini had given me in Singapore. He was standing watching as I pulled my bikini bottom up over my bare and freshly shaved pussy. Then reaching for the top, I clipped it in the front and then pulled it around myself so I could lift the already tired neck strap up over my head. A few last-minute adjustments and we were ready to go. I noticed he just wore shorts and a light shirt. Nothing underneath.

          There was a short walk down one of the roads of the estate but no houses had been built in this area yet. Soon we turned off on top of the track leading to the beach. I noticed two cars were parked at the roadside which meant others were already on the beach. The track was steep and, in a few places, someone had constructed steps to make it easier to walk.
          I could see the whole bay below us. There was a sandy beach with some sand dune back against the steep hillside and cliffs. As far as I could see there were four other groups on the beach. It looked like two families, a couple and a small group of three men and two women. From what I could see, they all appeared to be naked.
          This made me a bit timid. Would I be the only one not naked? Would I be expected to join them? I wanted to but being in front of so many people I didn’t know, I was not sure I could. I talked within my head and decided I could at least handle being topless and so made my mind to be like that.
          Reaching the bottom, the track made its way through a cap in the sand dunes so I came to the beach. Fred selected a place near the centre of the beach as he said it was safer to swim there. We put our gear down and they set up a sun umbrella for us Indians so the sun wouldn’t be burning for our flesh. I noticed, one of the families, a husband and wife with four teenagers were sitting not far from us. Ginger and Fred had both said “Hi,” as we passed nearby.
          It was then that they began to undress. Ginger seemed to be leading and soon she was completely naked. I knew she wasn’t wearing anything under her clothes as I saw how her breasts moved under her T-shirt. So I wasn’t surprised to see her breasts as the T-shirt came off. Soon her shorts were gone showing there had been nothing under those either. Fred and Payam got naked at about the same time and my husband Hamza wasn’t too far behind them. Sairu removed the last piece of her bikini at about the same time as him. By now I was just wearing my tiny bikini. I reached around behind me, undid the clip and pulled the top off over my head.
          Yes, I was topless now. My breasts and nipples were bared. I was confident I could do at least that. I could see a man not too far away was watching me as I applied sun lotion. I thought it was a tiny bit of erotic touching and rubbing over my breasts while this man watched me. I felt my body giving a reaction to this. My nipples hardened and I felt some wetness on my pussy.
          Hamza noticed me taking extra long to do my chest and he leaned closer to whisper, “Putting on a little show, are you?”
          I gave him a nervous smile. “Yes, a bit,” I admitted.
          Really, I knew that man was watching but I didn’t think I was being so obvious. I had to admit I was finding it kind of sexy. It was suddenly at that time that I decided my bikini bottom might come off too. I knew I could do it now, well, at least I hoped I could. But unlike the other two women who had pussies, mine was shaven so everything would be revealed when I am standing.
          Suddenly, while I was still thinking of these things, they decided to go for a swim. I was going with them because being in an inland town I had never tried swimming within the ocean. My husband told me that was water would feel different and taste very salty. He also said the waves were fun to play in. I was excited to try this new thing.
          Fred and Ginger were standing. Payam and Sairu soon were with them. As they started walking away, my husband was standing waiting for me. I stood up, reached for my bikini bottom, with a push it was around my ankles and I stepped out of them.
          Giving him a shy smile, I reached for his hand as we followed the others down towards the water.
          “You are very brave,” he said to me.
          “A bit scared too,” I replied.
          “Come on, let’s catch them up,” he said, pulling at my hand to make me run with him.

          My first impression of swimming in the ocean. The waves came in and hit my feet. I made a gasp; the water was cold. That is a problem with swimming on a beach. You can’t just jump or dive in. You can’t even walk down pool steps quickly. You have to walk forward slowly getting deeper and deeper, suffering the shock of exposing your body, part by part, to the cold of the water.
          When we reached about to our waist we were prepared to stop. At this point, the waves came in and were as high as splashing my breasts, when the wave passed the water could be so low that even my pussy could be seen. But it was fun feeling the power of the water as it hit you. It was also fun doing it while nude as the water felt good against my body.
          Some water splashed even as high as my face and when I tasted it, I discovered it very salty. Not that nice but I suppose if you swim here every day, you do get used to it.
          Some other people came in and joined us. They were the family sitting closer to us. Fred and Ginger knew them as neighbours and they introduced them to us. They were a man and his wife with two sons and two daughters, probably younger teens. Maybe some of them were friends. I didn’t understand the connection.
          I notice they were looking at us. Maybe having never seen a nude Indian before. There is not much difference to see, maybe mostly the skin colour but I still have the breasts and pussy as would any other girl. Our husbands had cock as all men do. I was aware of the two boys looking at me. One came closer and tried to make conversation. He said his name was Andrew and I told him mine was Kalki. He had a try a few times before he was saying it right. He was asking where I came from and things. He even asked if I was married which amused Hamza.
          “Tell him you’re looking for a new boyfriend,” Hamza whispered to me in Tamil.
          I just giggled at that.
          Andrew looked at us both, wondering what the joke was.
          Finally, we all left the water together. I was ready as I was beginning to feel a bit cold and was looking forward to sitting in the sun. As Sairu and I walked up the beach the two young boys. Andrew and his friend dropped behind us.
          Sairu leaned closer to me and whispered, “They are checking to your arse, Kalki.”
          I glanced back, then giggled and replied, “I think that one too.”
          I actually stepped more so my arse twisted more for them to see. I glanced back at them again with a cheeky smile. They knew my little show was for them.
          I can’t believe it now. I was flirting and teasing with this boy five or six years younger than me and my husband was watching too.

          We sat and had some sandwiches Ginger had prepared, washed down with a cold fruit drink or soft drink. I was just sitting back to relax for a while when one of the boys, Andrew, the one who had talked to me in the surf, walked across to where I was sitting.
          “We are going to play some football. Would you and your friends like to join us?” he asked.
          I was sitting looking up at him. I remember noticing he had a night body and I saw the cock too. Not erect but more than soft too.
          Our husbands discussed the idea and Sairu did too. We decided this might be fun so the four of us got up to join them. Keep in mind that I was still completely nude.
          A play area was laid out using driftwood and stones to mark the edges and goal. Then we stood facing each other while teams were sorted. It was arranged for Sairu and me to join the two boys while Payam and Hamza joined the two girls. Our ball was just an ordinary round one like soccer.
          It was fun and the teams seemed about even. I’ve never played this much but soon I was running and kicking the ball when I could. I even managed a score for our team a couple of times so I was very pleased about that.
          I think it was more fun and a little bit sexy playing nude. It also meant as the boys and men moved, their cocks jumped around but I tried not to get too distracted by those. For us girls, the distraction was as we moved and run, our breasts moved too. Also, I think, this active moving made our legs open, likely exposing more to them too. More so for me since I was freshly shaved that morning.
          I know at one point, Sairu got into some action and was accidentally tripped up. She fell back, landing on the sand as she fell, she landed with her legs open. Yes, she really showing it all then. In my case, I didn’t have to fall over to show as my shaved pussy displayed everything.
          I came into a tight spot when Andrew and I ended up competing for the same ball. When we came close against each other our bodies made contact. I think that should have been enough for him by just accidentally making contact against me naked. But he tried for more and for a moment I felt a hand touch my breast.
          “Hey!” I protested. “Some things aren’t for touching.”
          “They are if I can get away with it.”
          I laughed at his cheek as I stepped towards him. He was turning away from me allowing a tempting target. My hand came in, slapping hard against his bare bum. “Naughty boy,” I said.
          That gave him a shock. Both his hands reaching for his bum in surprise. Everyone had seen it and were laughing.
          “Beating up your boyfriend, Kalki,” Payam called from the other side of the field, in English this time.
          Not long after that, the game ended without a winner clearly decided but both sides claiming it was them. Not that it really mattered as our intention was just to have some fun. I myself had fun and returning to our towels I was happy and laughing. But I was also ready for another swim.

          I asked who was coming and soon we were all heading for the water again. I noticed that soon the four teens were willing to join us. Fred and Ginger and their friends remained on the beach watching us.
          We were in the water for a while when my cheeky ‘boyfriend’ came up behind me and tried to duck me into an incoming wave. I fell as the wave hit us, and broke over me. He was trying to get away and without thinking, I went after him.
          I caught him and took hold of him to try and duck him. I didn’t really think about the fact that time brought my naked body against his. I tried to push his legs out from under him using my legs which sort of pressed my pussy against his bum and my breasts against his back. I didn’t really think too much of this as I was more concerned with the battle. But I think he was aware of it as when he turned towards me to fight me off, I felt his erection push against my thigh.
          I looked down at his cock and he noticed what I was looking at. For a moment he hesitated, perhaps a bit embarrassed. It was only for a moment but it was enough. My leg caught his leg, as I pulled him around my hip sending him falling into the next wave.
          When he came up, I was running, past Payam and Hamza and on out of the water. When I looked back, he wasn’t still following me but they had all decided to follow me out of the water.
          I think Ginger and Fred were ready to go back to the house and so I just quickly dried myself and put the parts of my bikini back on. As we left the beach, I waved and called goodbye to my new friends.

          Hamza was so turned on when we got back to the house. He took me straight to our bedroom and soon my bikini was removed and we were playing the love games. It seems he was on fire for me and I was for him.
          Hamza was usually gentle with me but this time it was different. He grabbed me in a hot embrace as soon as the door was closed. His face pressed to mine as he found my lips. I felt his tongue pressing against me and open so my tongue could meet. Our soft smooth tongues moved over each other, sliding and dancing together. It was sexy and sensual. Probably would turn out to be the gentlest part of our lovemaking that afternoon.
          Since I wasn’t wearing much more than my bikini, it didn’t take much for Hamza to get me naked. Of course, he had to be the same way so as soon as he had finished stripping me, it was my turn to strip him. First, off came his shirt, to be quickly followed by his shorts.
          Now, we were both naked, he stepped to me, put his strong arms around me to pick me from my feet to throw me to the bed. I was shocked he could do such a thing as for a moment I lay back looking up and this strong naked man. I could see how strong his body was but also noticed the erection of his cock. He looked very ready for me.
          I didn’t have time to observe him for more than a few minutes before he stepped to the bed and threw himself down on top of me. He was not gentle as he threw himself at me, his body crashed down on me. It took my breath away and before I could realize it, I felt the head of his cock press into me.
          Once his cock was lined up and head inside my pussy lips, he didn’t hold back. His next thrust was rough and strong and I gasped again as he plunged deep inside me. There was no tender fucking until I was ready for more, as he would usually do. From the very start, he was rough and aggressive to me.
          At first, I was surprised. He was never usually like this. But to my surprise, I began to enjoy it. I was bucking around underneath him, trying to hump, back and meet his downward thrusts. I was all a bit mixed up, the only important thing being that hard rod of his cock, driving powerfully between the aroused lips of my pussy with each stroke. That was all I could have in my mind and I think for him too.
          Before long, this forceful and assertive sex was getting to me. My pussy felt great, I gave a couple of thrusts up at him and cum. It was a good one, surging within my body and taking my mind for a few moments. All the time this mighty cock kept pounding into me and when I came from my orgasm, he was still going.

          Hamza pulled out of me as I looked at him a bit surprised. He hadn’t cum yet. After all that, he was still holding. I couldn’t believe that. He rolled onto his back and pulled me over on top. I thought it would be cowgirl, but no, he didn’t want that one. He wanted the girl on top with my body tightly on top of his. Not a position we use that often.
          I could feel his cock between my legs and by lifting my body a bit I allowed him to slip into me again. By this stage, I was so excited, so wet that my pussy offered no resistance to him. I was soon pushed down against him with his cock deep inside me.
          The fucking motion in this position is mostly performed by the woman. It is done using a backward thrust rather than a downward one. It took a couple of tries to get it right and then I was away.
          Soon Hamza’s cock inside me began to feel good again. The forces at work within me had awakened my body to feelings I knew would end well. I also knew that this position would likely get him quickly too. But that was my full intention, I wanted it to be good for both of us.
          I was getting close now. My climax was building as I continued fucking him. I could hear his breathing now; he was close too. Who would get there first?
          “Oh! Oh! Hamza! I’m going too...”
          “Cum for me baby,” he replied.
          My pussy tightened around his cock. Forces burst from that place, my G-spot you English call it, and my orgasm went off. I tried to keep fucking through it but it was all too much. Somehow, he managed to take over, give the last couple of thrusts needed to make him cum too.
          “Oh fuck!” he gasped.
          I pressed back against him, trying to make it better as his last thrusts sent him into his orgasm too.
          “Oh, yes! Yes!” he cried out as he cum.
          I was pleased. We had made great sex for us both.

          We relaxed for a few minutes as we lay beside each other, but when I looked over at him, I discovered he was still hard. It almost seemed that he had hardly gone down.
          He pulled from me and we changed position. He grabbed me, by my hips and turned me so I was now face down on the bed. He was kneeling behind me as he pulled me back so I came to be on my knees. I knew what he was going to do now.
          Hamza lined his cock up against me as he pressed in between the cheeks of my behind. But he was higher this time as his target wasn’t my pussy.
          I knew what was coming now. He was going to take me in the arse. No, it wasn’t the first time we had done this but it was not common for us to do, really just a special occasion thing. But I knew he always enjoyed the tightness of my back hole so as long as he was gentle, I was happy to allow it.
          I felt his hand reach under me and rub at my pussy, taking juice and rubbing it around my bum hole. Soon a finger was pushing inside and then two fingers gently pumping in and out of me. How heard him spit and I felt more juice on his fingers. Before long, his fingers were slipping easily in and out of me.
          Then I felt the head of his cock, push between my arse cheeks and press against my hole. I felt him push harder and it opened for him. It felt tight and very filling but didn’t really hurt. He pushed deeper, using more spit on his cock to help it go in.
          Now he started to fuck me that way. I never cum this way without extra help but it usually feels good as I am sensitive back there too. But it is always great for Hamza because as soon as he does this he doesn’t last for long. I think it is how tight my arse hole grips his cock.
          He fucked a few more times and I heard a moan. A bit more and there came another moan. I am knowing this man was getting close. Yet a few more gentle thrusts and he gave a gasp, then came a deep moan. He had stopped now, no more movement, no more thrusting other than his cock pulsing as he pumped his cum into me.
          As he withdrew from me, I fell forward onto the bed. I was well fucked and feeling very content. I think he was too as he moved forward to partly lay on top of me, the front of his body against my back.

          It was sometime later that I woke to find the man that had been behind me was gone. I got up and not bothering to take anything more than a towel, I went to the bathroom for a shower. It was nice standing under the warm water like that. I rubbed the soap over my body, taking particular attention to my pussy and arse, cleaning all the cum that was present there having leaked from my body.
          I then went back to find Hamza was in our room. He had good trousers and a shirt laid out on the bed and was sorting out clothing for me. I noticed a red blouse with a black skirt. It was a recent buy and I hadn’t worn it much as it was rather short being above my knee which was a bit daring for India.
          “You want me to wear this?” I asked.
          “Yes,” he smiled. “I want you to look hot tonight.”
          I noticed he was pulling my most sexy bra and almost G-string panties.
          “I want you to wear these too. Sexy on the outside and underneath.”
          I just nodded; a bit surprised he was telling me what to wear.
          “You want to be sexy for me, don’t you?”
          “Yes,” I nodded, still surprised he had asked.

          Being sexy for him. That was a selling point for me.
          We were going into Perth for the evening, visiting some kind of bar/club, I think. I would be wearing that short black skirt with thigh boots. Up top would be that red blouse with a sleeveless black jacket over the top. Underneath was my tiny sexy undies that only he and I knew I was wearing.
          Was that a good excuse for some more fucking when we got home? I think so. Both of us knew what I was wearing and I knew both would be ready when we got home.

          When Hamza returned from his shower, I was already dressed. “Oh, sexy,” he said as he dropped the towel and made a grab at me.
          Soon he was kissing and necking me. I felt my legs were beginning to get wet.
          “Stop it, honey,” I giggled. “We haven’t got time for this.”
          I tried to push him away but he was too strong, pressing his attention on me. My blouse was partly undone to get at my bra covered tits. A hand was up under my skirt too. I was trying to act like I didn’t want this but while my mind and words were saying “No!” my body was betraying me and saying, “Yes!”
          I knew before long I would find myself back on the bed and there was nothing, I could do to stop it.
          Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Ginger’s voice came telling us we would be leaving in a few minutes.
          That had what was needed to stop. While he was getting dressed, I had to recover my appearance from being so ravaged by him. Straighten my clothes and brush my hair and redo my makeup.
          Suddenly, I had a very naughty idea. I pulled up my skirt until my panty G-string could be seen then I pushed it down and stepped out of them. As I handed my panties to him, I said, “Keep these safe in case I need them.”
          He was standing there with his mouth open and my panties still in his hand. I don’t think he would ever think I would dare go out in such a short skirt with no panties. Suddenly he smiled as he folded the panties and tucked them in his pocket. He knew I had just raised the game to a whole new level. It was sure I’d be getting another good fucking when we got home. There was no way he would let me escape from that one. Not that I was intending to escape.
          When finally, we appeared, they were waiting for us. Ginger and Sairu looked sexy too and the men were dressed neat and tidy as my husband was. We were ready for our evening in the city.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Getting Drunk and Naughty.


          Things at this club got a bit out of hand as the evening progressed. All of us women except for Riya got into this daring and forfeit game where we were taking shots of rum as our forfeits. I am not used to this stronger drink and quickly it went to my head. For the first time in my life, I was becoming quite drunk actually.
          When dares began to be made for showing tits, one came to me from Amita. I was very happy I was wearing that sexy low-cut bra that I could display and I opened my blouse for my tit and nipple flash.
          It wasn’t long after that, the men called a stop to the game, saying things were getting out of hand and we needed to leave. I think it was Mandara wanting to dance naked on the table that did it. Ha! Ha! I would have liked to have seen her and Amita doing that. But the men seemed determined to get us out of there. Spoilsports. We were just getting going too.
          My problem was when I tried to stand, I discovered my legs didn’t seem to be working very well. Payam’s strong arm held me as I managed to stumble towards the door. I looked around to see my husband helping Sairu who seemed as bad as me. As we reached the van, Fred and Ginger joined us and she wasn’t so good either.

          I think all three of us women were asleep before we reached the house. I know I was. The men had to help us again and I think it was Fred who removed my clothing while Hamza tried to hold me up. I don’t remember anything after that until I woke with a killing hangover the next morning.
          I hope since I was so drunk that I didn’t allow views up my shirt or someone might have really seen the view. And as for the promised fucking, that didn’t happen either. I trust Hamza, I know he would never take advantage of me when I was like that.


Index of Letters                         Story 262 Background.                         Back to Story 261.   

Forward to Story 263 Part One.


4 comments:

  1. Are we really surprised to see another bikini story from Allan Jr. We all know he has a bikini fetish. Loves seeing sexy girls with bikinis.
    Asami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Early start for you Asami. 5 am and you've already finished.
      Yeah there is Allan with his bikini fetish again. Naughty boy!
      Julie

      Delete
    2. Back to bikinis again. I would have thought we were done with that theme by now.

      But I am enjoying what you've been doing with Kalki. So often our stories are set in a perfect world where everyone is happy and nothing goes wrong. Here you have Kalki going through a rough patch with her getting angry in the last story and now the men making up in this story. Personal interaction like this makes those in our stories more real.
      Personally I'd not have a problem with someone betting on my sexual performance although I might demand a cut out of the winnings.
      Kim

      Delete
    3. Let's be fair to Allan Jr. Some of the best photos I have of myself were taken by him while I was wearing or not wearing my bikinis.
      Ayaka.

      Delete