Friday 3 November 2023

Story 297 Tom and Betty - Part Two.




        It has been brought to our attention that some readers are misunderstanding our writing here. This whole blog is under a warning that sexual content appears here. It is a series of stories about a swing group and all people involved in sexual activity is over the age of 18. We don't hide this and wish to abide by the Blogspot rules. If you have a problem with a page, please leave a comment at the bottom so we can review and fix your concern. Just reporting to Blogspot doesn't help us to know what exactly the problem is and so we're unable to fix it.
                (This message will appear in all new stories.)
                                Anne and the writing team.


Tom, "Two Sexy Young Ladies."


Riya’s Proposal.

Hi, everyone, it is Tom here now.
        On the first day, we stayed at Shanti and Mike’s house, it was a bit different as Sabreena was organising a younger adult group and we ended up in the middle of it. What happened was that when suddenly Shanti realised she had forgotten about us when she allowed Sabreena to arrange her group, she had no other place for us to stay. Our only choice was going to that house with all those young ones.
        They didn’t seem to worry about having a couple of us oldies with them. In fact, both Betty and I felt we were welcome and quickly got into some fun with them beside the pool.

        (Told with the help of Kalki) Before we arrived, something happened that helped how my first evening turned out so I'd better tell you about this first. When the two Indian women, Kalki and Sairu heard we were coming, they were excited and began talking about their fun with me in India. “His cock is not as big as some I’ve tried,” Sairu had explained, “But he knows how to use it as well as his tongue and fingers too.”
        Two younger Indian girls, Riya from India and Jaynitha, Brian’s daughter from New Zealand, were listening, paying attention to what those two married women were saying about me. So, when Betty and I arrived, I already had a reputation among these horny young women. A growing fan club you might say.
        When things developed between Kalki and me beside the pool, these two girls were watching, taking an interest in how I performed. Apparently, I successfully passed their test because, in the van coming back from our trip to the Marae in South Auckland that evening, both girls were making a move on me.

        We didn’t leave the Marae until it was very late. Such lovely people, it was hard to get away after an enjoyable evening. I had lived in New Zealand all my life but I learnt things about Maori culture I had never known before.
        Now we were in the van, it was dark as we drove up the Southern Motorway. It had been cleverly arranged so I was sitting in the very back between these two girls, Riya and Jaynitha. Everyone else except the two in the front seemed to be asleep. Rachael was sitting beside Ian in the front. I could see they were chatting away but couldn’t hear what they were saying. It looked like he might be getting lucky with her that evening.
        Rachael was a pretty girl, a redhead like her mother Deanna, but slim without her mother’s obvious chest. Looking at her in a bikini, you could tell she was fit and probably strong too. I was sure she would be a good one in bed. She looked good naked too and didn’t have any problem showing off the goods when it suited her. It seems that before they joined the Letters Group, they had been involved in some social nudity, so getting naked in a group like this was no problem for her.
        Good luck to him. I hoped they would have a good evening together.

        But I was more distracted by the girls on each side of me. Both were about 18 or 19, compared to me in my early 60s. Yes, I’m 6 years older than my wife, Betty. But with all my farm work, I’ve kept myself fit and healthy over the years.
        On my left, Riya was a pretty girl. She was slim and tall for her age, almost as tall as me. Back when we’d first met her, she was in her early teens and a bit shy at first. But after the long conversation Betty had with her about farming and our cows, she had opened up and been much more friendly.
        Now Riya was about 19. Sarvesh and I had been talking earlier in the day and he told me Riya had been giving her parents a hard time. Mandara was so angry with her that she almost didn’t come on this trip. But Sarvesh was able to save her on the condition she would behave. He then went on to tell me how Mandara and Jeevan had decided to allow Riya to become sexually active while they were staying in Perth. That explained some of what had happened in the back of the van. These girls had been let loose and were hunting men! Talk about cougars loose, these were cougar cubs on the prowl.
        The other young one, Jaynitha, 18 years old, was a pretty girl too. I'd known Jaynitha since her parents, Brian and Mega had moved to New Zealand from India. She was just a small child back then, so shy and wouldn't say boo to a ghost. Now she was still a bit shy but certainly ready to follow with Riya had in mind for me. It was Jaynitha who was first to touch me and rub my cock through my trousers. Like a said, she was a pretty girl, perhaps a bit younger than Riya and she didn’t have tits as big as Riya either. But she wore a bikini well, with a slim waist and tight butt, she is a sexy-looking young woman.
        We had hardly left the Marae when these two started on me. Touching and feeling, working to get a reaction from me. Yes, they got one too, a nice hard reaction, much to their delight. I did a bit of playing myself. I soon had their jeans unzipped and my hand down inside panties.
        “Do you like us, Tom?” Riya asked.
        With where my hand was, I couldn't very well say I didn't like them, could I?
        “Would you like to do more than just play?” Jaynitha asked.
        I had a good idea where this was going but I wanted to be sure they understood where this was going. “What do you have in mind?” I asked.
        Maybe that sounded a bit dumb but since they had only just become sexually active, I felt it was better to play it safe.
        “We can come with you... Spend the night with you,” Riya said.
        “Both of you?” I asked.
        “Of course,” Riya said.
        “Two sexy girls, for all the night,” Jaynitha added. “Will you like that?”
        “Of course, I would,” a reply that brought smiles on both their faces.
        That sort of laid it out for me so I agreed with their suggestion. Their reply was to begin working on my cock in earnest. They got the zip undone and my trousers pulled down. It didn’t take much longer for my undies to go as well.
        They took turns giving me hand jobs and blow jobs. Finally, I had to push them away or else they would have made me cum. Since they wanted to spend the night with me, I thought I needed to save myself.
        They both giggled at that. I suppose they thought it a big joke to make me cum. But it wouldn't be a joke later when I couldn't get it up for them.
        To distract them, I renewed my attack on them. Two fingers in Jaynitha’s pussy didn’t take long to get that little minx off. I was rubbing and working at her pussy and clitty until she let out a deep sigh, almost a moan. The poor girl struggled to hide her cum and not allow others in the van to know what happened while her friend on the other side of me sat there and giggled, thinking it was a great joke. Her giggling probably attracted more attention to us than what Jaynitha did. I didn't get Riya off because she became distracted when Jaynitha cum.
        Others had woken up in the seat in front of us so we quietly replaced our clothing and behaved ourselves for the rest of the journey. I wonder if they heard. They didn't say anything if that did.

        Back at the house, the other half of our group had arrived home and were relaxing in the lounge. I quickly discovered that Betty wasn’t with them. Kathy told me that Betty had decided to stay at Hirohiko’s house and spend the night with that younger shy couple, Gaja and Nishi.
        Kathy giggled as she added, “I told Aunty Betty to be gentle with them!”
        That made me laugh. But I was also pleased that Betty was also having fun. I had those two young girls staying with me so Betty staying away also solved the question of what would happen with her that night.
        Betty was supposed to be meeting us in Riverhead at Brian’s place on the way out of the city. She asked me to pack and bring her things. But I already knew that wasn't going to happen as one of the vans had problems with a cracked calliper on the disk brakes. That would be dangerous if it broke so had to be fixed.
        Mike and Peter were getting it sorted at a workshop in their car yard. So it would be at least lunchtime before we got away on our camping trip. Even that would be a big push if you asked me. Not the easiest of things to play with unless you have the right equipment.
        I had already asked Mike if he needed a hand but he said he thought he had it sorted. So I'll just go off and shag some young Indian pussy while we're waiting. LOL

        I noticed that Ian stayed for a few minutes when he dropped us off. He even came inside to visit for a while. Suddenly, Rachael had come running back in with an overnight bag. It seemed she was going to be spending the night with him somewhere.
        When Rachael came out of the room she shared with Riya and Jaynitha, the two girls followed her. They had also changed. Riya was heading down for a late night swim in the pool which we all knew could only be skinny dipping. When they returned all the girls were wearing was sarongs and T-shirts.

Riya and Jaynitha in the Spa Pool.

        Not long after Ian and Rachael had left, I went off with Riya and Jaynitha. After their quick, midnight swim they had changed to their sarongs and a T-shirt. I could see the hard points of their pert little breasts so I knew there was nothing under those tops and I guessed the bottom would be about the same.
        As we walked towards the master bedroom, I was watching Jaynitha in front of me. I was watching the way her tight little arse moved as she stepped up those three steps was walked along the short passageway. Nice! The sarong came from her waist, almost to her ankles but it was wrapped tightly around her hips and over her bum. I was tempted to reach out and give those moving cheeks a quick squeeze.
        They were impressed with the room. Like Betty and I, they had never seen it before. Quickly they had noticed Shanti’s nude painting, stopping to admire and discuss it. Both thought it was very sexy and they discussed if they would be bold enough to pose for such a painting. Riya even pointed out how Shanti’s swollen pussy lips showed she was aroused and ready for sex. The painter had even put in a few well-placed, bright specks to give the impression Shanti’s pussy was wet too. Well, done!
        “Once my little brother tried to photograph me. I had just got out of our pool wearing my swim-suit,” Riya said. “I was like - nervous. I didn't know how to pose, or how to stand. Anyway, we found it was a school project and Mum wouldn't let him use it. She told me off too. I should have been more careful.”
        “I wonder if she lay there all the time while the painting was being done?” Jaynitha said.
        “I heard from Ragesh that it was done from three photos. One of her nude. One of her was in the pose and the last was a close-up of her pussy. The artist used all three in the painting,” I explained. “He seemed to think his mother had been at the photo session.”
        “I remember now. I know who painted it,” Riya said. She looked around at us. “You know Rachael's father is Simon. At the camp, Deanna told a story that she wasn't his first wife. There was another lady. She did the painting I think.”
        “I think I have met her at Simon's office,” I said. “Her name is Brittany, I think.”
        “There, down in the right corner. What is that word? Is it 'Britt'?” Riya pointed.
        “That would make sense. Her name.” Jaynita said.

        I turned to look at the two young women with me.
        “As much as I like that painting, I’m more interested in if you two are aroused and ready for sex,” I told them.
        They giggled at that, looking at each other.
        “I think we are," Riya said.
        “Yes, I am too," Jaynitha agreed.
        “I think you will need to prove that,” I replied.
        “You mean… We have to show you?” Jaynitha asked. “Like in that painting?”
        “Of course. Get naked. I want to see you both,” I said.
        “But what about you, Tom? I don’t want to show you everything unless you are ready to,” Riya said.
        “You both get naked and I promise you I’ll be ready too. You are both hot ladies.”
        “No!” said Riya. “I think we need to inspect you first.”
        “You’re a cheeky one, aren’t you?” I said as I grabbed her.
        She tried to run but with the bed right behind her, she fell against it, giving me time to grab her. Picking up the struggling girl, I threw her on top of the bed, jumping on after her. I began tickling her as she struggled to get away. One good thing about teen girls, they are always so ticklish which can be useful.
        I was working to undo Riya's sarong when Jaynitha joined in. At first, I thought she was helping her friend so I was surprised to find that she was on my side. Together, we quickly had Riya naked. As I expected, Riya wasn’t wearing anything under her Sarong and T-shirt. Lovely young body. I would soon discover that it wasn’t just she looked good naked. She was fit and strong too.
        While Jaynitha was getting Riya’s T-shirt off, I had Riya’s legs pulled open and a hand on her pussy. She wasn’t wet but with what my fingers were doing, she soon became wet. Now her T-shirt was gone and both Jaynitha and I went in for the sexy Indian nipples. I watched how Jaynitha was sucking another woman. She seemed to know what she was doing. Of course, while I rubbed and sucked Riya’s nipple, my other hand was still rubbing her pussy.
        Riya was enjoying it, bucking and humping at my hand while she moaned with pleasure at what was happening to her nipples. She was vocal too, more than I would have expected. In the end, I had to call a stop to this. I wanted the girls horny and ready but I would not allow them to cum yet.
When I stopped playing with her, Riya began to complain. I said, “I don't want you to cum yet. Saving you for later.” “That's no fair!” she protested. “Sure it is. Do what I say or I'll smack you little brown arse.”

        I think I might have over did it saying that as the two girls were left looking at me a bit confused, wondering what would happen next.
        “Right! You’re next Jaynitha!” I said.
        “Yeah!” Riya said. “Let’s get her naked too.”
        I found myself was working with Riya to get Jaynitha naked now. Again, it only involved taking off a T-shirt and sarong. And she wasn’t fighting like Riya had, in fact, she pulled her T-shirt over her head herself. That was nice, as she reached up her body stretched, nicely displaying two young breasts with hard dark nipples. While she was still caught with her arms in the T-shirt, I went in for her, pushing her back against the bed as it went for her breasts,
        While one hand went for one breast, my mouth went in for the other. My mouth found that hard nipple, taking it between my lips. I only took a few sucks to get a moan out of her. By then she had finally got the T-shirt off and her two hands had come down to hold my head against her chest. It was obvious that she wanted what I was doing to her.
        What surprised me was that Riya moved my hand away and came in with her mouth onto Jaynitha’s other breast. I didn’t expect that but I should have considering what Jaunitha had just done. Later Riya explained that her first time had been with those two Indian couples. They had played a sexy game of dare and Riya had learnt and done a lot of things that night, including doing some things with a woman too.
        When Riya had pushed my hand away, it had nowhere to go. I moved to lower down Jayitha’s body until my fingers found a trimmed crop of pussy. Moving over a hard pussy mound my fingers discovered some wet pussy lips. My question was quickly answered. This woman was ready to go.

        “Okay, Tom,” Riya said. “We are naked. You must be too.”
        They began working together to get my clothes off. I could have helped them and made it faster but I decided to stand there and let them do it themselves. It didn’t take them long either. And they were free with their hands too. Feeling all over me.
        They were particularly interested in the mass of hairs on my chest. Both of them spent time rubbing their hand through the hair.

        “Are we going to the bed now, Tom?” Jaynitha asked.
        “Why would we want to do that?” I asked.
        “But if we do the sex, it must be the bed,” Riya said.
        “Who said anything about sex?” I grinned. “You said you wanted to spend the night with me. We are just going to sleep in the same bed.”
        “Not sleep. We want to do the sex to you, Tom.”
        “We’ll get to that,” I said. “But I’ve got something else to do first.”
        I picked Jaynitha up in my arms, one arm under her back and the other under her bum. “Come on Riya,” I said. “We’re going outside.”
        “What? Why?” the girl protested.
        As I carried this light girl, my thumb moved to the crack between her arse cheeks. I soon found a wet pussy and pressed my thumb inside. As I walked, my thumb was rubbing her, moving in her pussy. Her eyes rolled and she sighed. Damn! These girls are so hot. Just touch their pussies and they’re ready to explode.

        “Hey! It’s a spa pool,” Riya exclaimed. “Are we going to try it?”
        “Why else would we be running around outside naked, in the middle of the night?” I said.
        Both of them giggled at that.
        “I can think of other reasons,” Jayintha said.
        “I bet you can, smarty pants.”
        “I'm not a smarty pants,” she replied. Then turning away from me she bent over to display her bare bum. “See I'm not wearing pants.”
        “Okay then. You're a smart arse!” I came back at her.
        That started another round of giggles from both of them.
        I reached to give that bare arse a slap but she jumped away before I could.

        Someone was ahead of us because the pool heater was turned on and the cover pulled back. I lowered Jaynitha to the deck and stepped up close to the pool and as her leg stretched open to step over into the pool, my hand reached for a quick pussy play too. She gave another little moan before she sunk into the warm water.
        Riya had been watching and seen what my hand had done. As she stepped closer to the pool, I reached out to take her hand. She must have been expecting me to feel her pussy while helping her get into the pool. But I had something else for her. I took her hand and grabbed her, pulling her back against my body while holding her to face her friend in the pool.
        One hand moved to grasp a breast while my other hand went for her pussy. I was giving her a good workout and the other girl in the pool was watching too. When I begin finger-thrusting the tight pussy, Riya gave a deep moan. Jaynitha, who was watching, moaned in reply at almost the same time. Was that possible? Could I rub one pussy and get two young women off? LOL.
        I looked up and saw Jaynitha briskly rubbing at her pussy while she watched us. ‘Ok then,’ I thought, ‘Why not try getting them both off. It would be a good way to get them started.’
        My fingers were pressing between Riya’s pussy lips now. She was so wet. So ready to cum. I pushed in deeper, my fingers thrusting roughly into that juicy pussy. She was moaning and wriggling against me. I knew she was close now.
        Suddenly, her whole body jerked as she cried out. I knew her orgasm had hit her. She jerked a few more times and her body slumped back against me. I had to wrap my arms around to hold her as she was unable to stand.
        I heard another soft cry and looked down at the pool to see that another naughty girl had cum too. These two were amazingly horny!

        Once Riya had recovered, she still seemed a bit weak so I had to help her into the pool where we joined Jaynitha who seemed amused by the state of her friend.
        “That looked like a big one,” Jaynitha giggled.
        “Ahh-ha!” was all Riya managed to say which started Jayanitha off with another round of giggles.
        “Didn’t you cum too?” I asked her.
        “Yes, it was good but not big like her one.”

        After we sat in the warm water for a while until I decided they were ready for the next step. “Get up on the side of the pool, Jaynitha,” I said. “I want to eat your pussy.”
        She looked at me surprised for a moment but then realized what I meant. Smiling, she got up and sat on the poolside. Immediately her thighs were open revealing her pussy. I moved in close so I could look at her. A nice forest up top that had been trimmed lower down along her pussy lips. Her lips were swollen and split. That was so hot.
        She giggled nervously at me looking at her so closely like that. “Don’t just sit there. Do something,” she pleaded.
        “I am, I'm looking, Admiring your pussy.”
        “You've seen pussies before, Tom. Why is mine so special?” Jaynitha asked.
        “Because I'm going to put my cock in her pussy soon," I told her.
        That shut her up for a while, before she asked, “Do all men inspect before they put the cock?" Jaynitha asked.
        “Not always, but many men like looking at pussies,” I explained.
        That brought out some more giggles.
        I reached out with my hand, my fingers brushing along the inside of her thigh. I repeated that a few times on both thighs, making sure I didn’t touch her pussy.
        “Touch me,” she whispered.
        “No, not yet,” I replied.
        “Please! Please! Touch me… Touch my pussy!” she pleaded.
        “Let's get you horny first," I said.
        I smiled to myself. So hot for it. So desperate to get her pussy played with. After she had pleaded a few more times I began to feel sorry for her. My hand moved in to touch her pussy as she gave a deep throaty moan of pleasure.
        Her lips were so wet that as I rubbed down them my fingers slipped deeper inside. I pushed two fingers in deeper and when I found she could take those I made it three fingers. Now I was pulling in and out, thrusting in faster and pulling back slower as I finger fucked her.
        Meanwhile, I had brought my head down towards her too. First, a few nibbles along the soft flesh of her thigh which got a good reaction. Then my tongue moved on to her pussy lips. I started with long slow licks at the upper end of her lips while I continued to finger fuck her lower down.
        This was getting to Jaynitha now. Driving her crazy with desire. She was moaning and humped against my face. It was amazing how turned on she was. Like I said, you barely touch them and they are ready to go off.
        I knew she was really enjoying it but I wanted to give her more. I was wondering where her hot spot was. With most women, it was their clitty but when I licked Jaynitha’s rose-bud it didn’t seem to make that much difference. It seemed like all of her pussy area was alive with pleasure. So sensitive to any touch I made.
        I was licking further down her lips as I pulled them back with both hands so I could reach deeper inside. As my tongue rubbed over the little knob at the centre, she bucked against me. I realised she was sensitive there. I began to work my tongue there and she moaned louder. A few more licks sent her off. Wow! That was something different.

        As I helped Jaynitha back into the water, I noticed Riya was sitting watching us. “Your turn now,” I told her.
        She was eager to jump up and take Jaynitha’s place. Before I asked her, her legs opened to expose another lovely pussy for me to play with. I decided that since it had worked well for Jaynitha, I would give Riya the same. Taking it slowly, using my fingers and then my tongue, it wasn’t long before she was responding to me again.
        She was a clitty girl. Very sensitive there and it didn’t take much stimulation to send her over into yet another orgasm. Her cum overrun her body as she gave a loud gasp. Her thighs clamped firmly around my head, holding me tightly. Not that I could do much more with her shut like that.
        When I was able to pull away, she was sitting there with a huge smile on her face. “That was amazing,” she said.
        “Glad you enjoyed it,” I replied, very happy with myself.
        “Oh, you are good,” Jaynitha said beside me.
        “He is,” Riya agreed. “It was a good idea to be with you, Tom.”
        These two were having a good night. I was pleased I was able to give them that. Might make them think differently about what they can get from an older, more experienced man.

        “Well, since you are still sitting there, do you want to try sex with me, Riya?” I asked her.
        “Oh, yes! Are we going to do it now?” Riya replied.
        “We can try,” I said. “Don’t know how it will go here in the pool. If not we can always go inside.”
        She just nodded. I think so ready for it she would be willing to try it anywhere.

        I tried to enter her as she sat in the poolside but it was quickly clear that it wouldn’t work with the seat around inside the pool. So, I pulled her back into the water and sat back on the seat. She got the idea straight away and came in facing me with a knee on the seat on each side of me. This presented her pussy to my cock which she guided in with her hand as she lowered herself down on top of me.
        First, we tried penetration but that still didn’t work so well and so when my cock slipped out I got her to rub her pussy against the rod of my shaft. With a bit of adjustment, she found what was working for her. My short cock rubbing between her open lips and nudging against her clitty with each stroke was doing it for her.
        It felt good how she was working her body with mine. This position put her body close to me and her breasts rubbing against my chest. Her head was close to my ear and I could hear her breathing as she worked. I knew she was getting there as her breath turned to gasps. Just a few moments of that and she cum.

        Well, that worked okay and I was still holding out. I must say for a moment there, it was close, I almost cum. But I saved myself and I was still hard enough for Jaynitha.
        I got her to lean over the side of the pool while I took her from behind. With her kneeling on the seat her behind was about level with my cock when I was standing. I pulled her cheeks apart and pressed into her juicy pussy. In a position like that, she was open to me pushing in as far as I could which with my size, wasn't that deep.
        After what we had been doing to fuck her tight pussy like this was about all I could take. I knew I wouldn’t last long so I reached underneath her to help. I was rubbing at her pussy when I felt a hand pulling my hand away. Riya had been watching what I was doing and she took over allowing me to focus on my fucking while she go her friend off.
        It didn’t go on for long before I felt her body tighten her grip on me as she cum. I continued, knowing I wasn’t far off myself. Riya continued reaching under, doing whatever it was that was making it so good. I could feel her hand nudge against my cock as she rubbed Jaynitha’s clitty.
        This was it. I was about to cum. I gave a gasp and Riya looked up at me and smiled. She knew what was about to happen.
        She leaned closer to Jaynitha and said, “He’s going to cum now.”
        Jaynitha moaned.
        “You want it in your pussy, don’t you? Tom cumming... In your pussy.”
        She moaned again and humped back at me.
        “Or do you want his cum over your arse?” Riya asked her.
        Jaynitha gave a bigger response to that so I decided that was the way we would go.
        I was looking down at her. I could the round curves of her bum cheeks. The split between them was open showing the little hole of her bum. Lower down, I could see my cock between her pussy lips. I suddenly had a great way to finish. I pulled from her just as my first shot burst from me. My aim was perfect, my cum hitting her bum hole dead centre. Soon my cum had begun running down over her pussy.
        “He’s cumming on your bum!” Riya burst out.
        “Oh, fuck!” Jaynitha replied. She gave a loud moan as another cum hit her.
        I was finished now and I was about to reach to rub my juice over her but Riya beat me to it. Her fingers were between the spit in Jaynitha’s bum, rubbing my cum over the opening of her bum hole. It must have felt good as we could both hear the soft moans she made. Finally, Riya withdrew her hand and allowed Jaynitha to stand up.
        “That was great,” Jaynitha smiled at us both. Yes, she knew it had been a team effort.
        I didn’t bother to reply. There was no need. My actions had said it all. Two cums each, well three for Jaynitha if you count that last one. I was on a roll.

Riya and Jaynitha in Bed.

        Now we were ready to move inside. I got out first, asking Jaynitha to join me. I got Riya to remain in the warm water and wait for us. Taking a thick towel, I began to dry this sexy young woman. My hands took the liberty to touch her all over as I wiped the pool water from her body.
        I also took the chance to have a good look at her beautiful young body. Smaller tits with their hard proud nipples. They were black in the soft light of the deck, a contrast to the golden brown of her smooth mounds. She had a slim waist, widening at her hips with the generous bush between her firm golden thighs. She knew I was looking and posed for me too, openly displaying her pussy while I was drying her legs.
        Once she was dry, I gave her the towel to wrap herself in while taking another one to dry Riya off too. It was the same again. My hands went all over her, observing and exploring every part of her beautiful body. It was a sexy moment for both of us.
        Once Riya was wrapped in her towel, the girls decided I needed to be dried off too. I wasn’t so wet now as I had been out of the water for a while as I dried them off but I allowed them to play the game too. They took the third towel between them and began on me. It soon became more of an exploring and feeling exercise than drying me.
        There seemed to be a particular attraction to the hairs on my chest and the muscles on my arms. That is not to say that my balls and cock didn’t have an extra share of attention too. So much so that soon they began to get me hard again, much to their delight at seeing my cock grow and harden. Perhaps they had never seen that happen before because there certainly seemed to be a fascination with it.
        I began to play with them going for sensitive parts making them ticklish and giggly.

        Not bothering with my towel, I got them to help me with the pool cover before all three of us went inside. As we approached the bed, they dropped their towels, once again revealing their lovely naked bodies. I was mildly surprised at how relaxed they both were with me. Nudity with a man was obviously no problem at all.
        “I want you two to give me a show,” I told them.
        “A show?” Jaynitha replied, her eyes opening wider in surprise.
        “I like seeing two women together. Have either of you been with another woman?”
        “I did a little bit in Perth,” Riya said.
        “No, never,” Jaynitha replied, shaking her head.
        “Well, you almost were outside with what you and Riya did,” I told her. “That was fun, wasn’t it.”
        Jaynitha nodded, still a bit unsure about this.
        I thought it might be better if they took it slowly. “Lay beside each other. Facing each other.”
        The girls climbed on the bed and did what I asked.
        “Now touch Jaynitha's breast, Riya. Play with her nipple.”
        Riya did what I asked. Her hand rubbed over Jaynitha’s breast, moving to her nipple and playing with it.
        “Jaynitha, does that feel good?” I asked.
        She looked at me and nodded.
        “Now you try it on Riya. You touch her.”
        Jaynitha’s hand reached for Riya’s breast. She was hesitant at first. Feeling it and as she became more confident, she gave soft squeezes. Slowly her hand worked towards Riya’s hard nipple. As Jaynitha’s fingers closed on the hard nub, we all heard Riya’s soft moan.
        That made Jaynitha giggle.
        I allowed her to play for a minute or so and then I said, “Try a bit more. Try licking it.”
        Jaynitha looked at me a bit surprised.
        “Come on,” Riya encouraged her friend. “Give it a try. You've already sucked her.”
        “Okay then,” Jaynitha smiled.
        Her head went down towards Riya’s breast. After a few experimental licks, she became more confident as she saw her friend reacting. Soon she had moved from licking to taking the nipple into her mouth to begin sucking. Riya gave a louder moan as she said, “That is good!” Her hands came down to hold Jaynitha’s head against her chest.
        Gently, I reached to take Jaynitha’s hand, moving it down to Riya’s pussy. I watched her fingers begin to explore another woman for the first time. It didn’t take her long to get the idea. I few rubs soon became thrusting her fingers into between Riya’s pussy lips.
        Riya, who was now lying on her back, responded by humping back at Jaynitha’s hand. Meanwhile, Jaynitha who was kneeling, leaning over to reach Riya’s other nipple, was presenting a beautiful view of her arse and pussy between her thighs. I could resist moving in to touch her there, finding a very wet and ready pussy. The way she humped back at my hand showed she liked that too.
        This whole scene had got me hard again and I was ready for more pussy. Jaynitha had moved up to kissing Riya now but she was still presenting that open target for me. I moved in behind her and pressed my cock between her pussy lips.
        For a moment, she stopped what she was doing and looked around at me. She gave a smile before going back to what she was doing to Riya.
        I took it slowly, not wanting to rush myself as I wanted to save until I’d got them both off again. Slow strokes, going in until my stomach was against her bum before pulling out as far as I could. I was not intending to get her off in this position, just to keep her going while she played with Riya.
        But I had underestimated the sexual potential of this sexy younger woman. It very quickly became obvious that my fucking was getting to her. I think Riya realised it too because she had broken off kissing and while Jaynitha’s head rested in Riya’s chest, Riya was reaching under her, a hand going to each breast.
        That was what it took to send her into another orgasm.

        Suddenly, I gave her a couple of sharp slaps on her bum cheek. Her body jumped in surprise, she gave a shudder and cum. Can you believe that? Horny little minx!
        “Hey! Why are you beating me,” Jaynitha asked.
        “Because you're a bad girl,” I replied.
        “I'm not bad, just naughty,” she said.
        “Yes, you are, now stop talking and start fucking.”
        “Tom, I going to...” she said reaching to hit me.
        “Now you are fighting. Still not fucking going on.”
        That made her giggle again. “But Tom...”
        “Now there is giggling. Still no...”
        “Look, Tom! Stop that!” Jaynitha said, trying to act angry.
        That had me laughing and soon both of them were too.
        “Stop... I am... I am warning you!” she tried to say but it didn't sound too convincing coming from a fit of giggles.
        I attacked her, rolling her over onto her back. I was sitting with a leg on each side of her to hold her down. Then I started the tickling. Soon Riya joined in to help as the poor girl was rolling around, crying out as we continued.
        “Okay! Okay!... I give in... I am the bad girl...”
        I stopped what I was doing. “See, I knew you were.”
        “But only because you made me say it!” Jaynitha said.
        She had a bit of fight in her. I liked that.

        We changed positions after that. While Riya was kneeling between Jaynitha’s legs eating her pussy, I came in behind to fuck Riya’s pussy. It was sexy and felt good to all of us but we didn’t get any orgasms. Soon was were ready to move on to something different.
        I had Riya back on her back as I came down on top of her. We fucked missionary while Jaynitha sat watching. I noticed she was rubbing her pussy again too. I didn’t hold back with Riya, giving her quite a rough fucking. The way she was moaning and crying out, humping her pelvis up to meet each stroke, it was clear she was loving it.
        Her first big orgasm hit her. Yes, it was a big one. But I didn’t stop. I didn’t let her calm down but just kept fucking allowing her to recover as best as could. Soon she was back with me, responding again, working with me as we fucked.
        There was another small orgasm, well at least it looked like one. Then came the big one. She cried out, her hips lifting off the bed, lifting me up too. Another cry and she slumped back on the bed, shuddering as she cum. That was it for me too. My cock burst, filling her with my second load.

        “That was amazing!” I heard Jaynitha say beside us. “You both were so rough!”
        “I didn't know you liked it like that, Riya,” I said.
        “Oh, I do," she replied. “The day after my first time, Hamza and Payam were with me. Hamza was a bit angry at Kalki. He took it out on me a bit and I loved it.”
        “Those guys taught you a lot,” I said.
        “Yes, it was a crash course but I enjoyed it.”
        “It doesn't hurt you?” I asked.
        “Not usually. I'm strong enough, I can take it.”

        Jaynitha was sitting there, legs wide open as both hands were working her pussy. I must say, she was quite rough herself. The way she was thrusting her fingers into that wet pussy! She was going for it.
        I moved over, pushing her so she fell back on the bed. Her legs were still wide open as I came in with my mouth. She was soaking wet, making my whole face wet as I went in to eat her. I was nibbling at her swollen lips, pressing my tongue in deeper and then licking at her clitty. She seemed more sensitive there now. I knew a few sharp sucks on it and I would send her over.
        I looked up but couldn’t see her face. Riya’s head was between us as she worked at Jaynitha’s nipples.
        Jaynitha gasped, her body gave a sharp jerk and I knew she was about to cum. My lips closed on her engorged clitty and I began sucking. Just a few was all it took. She cum hard!

        It was very late by then. I lay back on the bed as one of them cuddled in each side of me. I felt their breasts pressed against me as they brought a leg over my leg. This brought their pussies tightly against my thigh.
        We talked softly for a while but I could tell they were both very tired. Jaynitha dropped off first to be followed moments later by Riya. I held them tightly with my arms, lying there thinking what a good night it had been. Not long after, I was asleep too.

Next Morning – More Fun.

        The next morning, both girls were wide awake and ready for some more. After last night, I couldn’t believe how horny they were. I awoke to find Riya leaning over me sucking and licking at my tiny nipple while lower down, Jaynitha was working on my morning woody.
        She seemed delighted to have woken up and found me hard. I don’t she was experienced enough with a man to know this was natural with most men in the morning. It could even had been I was the first man she'd spent the night in bed with. Anyway, it was clear that both women intended to make the most of it.
        “You are very hairy, Tom,” Riya said, as she rubbed her hands over my chest.
        “Do you know what is good about hairy men?” I asked her.
        “No,” she replied looking a bit confused.
        “You naughty girls can play nipple flicking.”
        “Nipple flicking? What’s that?” Jaynitha asked.
        “You lean close to me with your chest above mine so only your nipples are touching me. Then try dragging them backwards and forwards over my chest,” I explained.
        “What does that do?” Riya asked.
        “Try it and see,” was all I replied.
        “Okay, I will,” she said. These two were excited and ready to try almost anything.
        As Jaynitha watched her closely, Riya leaned over until her large Indian nipples just touched my chest. She began to move, dragging her nipples through my hair. As her nipples became aroused, they were dragging and catching in the hair. Then as she continued moving, they would come free with a flick.
        Her eyes opened in surprise. “This feels nice,” she said. Then turning to her friend, she said, “You try it, Jaynitha. It feels good.”
        Soon Jaynitha had replaced Riya getting her nipples flicked. They continued like that for a while, swapping so each could take a turn. If they had thought they could have worked it so they could do it together but they seemed content to take turns.

        Suddenly, Jaynitha said, “This is making me horny!”
        “Can we do a threesome with you, Tom?” Riya asked.
        “Okay then,” I said. “One on my cock and one on my mouth.”
        Both girls nodded with big smiles on their faces.
        I lay back on the bed ready for them to start. Riya took my cock, reaching a leg over me and lowering herself onto me. With a bit of help from her hand, she was happily riding me cowgirl style.
        Jaynitha came in to lower herself onto my face when I told her to turn around and face Riya. “Now you two can kiss and play with each other's tits.”
        She was happy to try that and soon I had Riya on my cock while I was eating Jaynitha’s pussy. I could feel them moving on top of me and knew they were doing something. Looking to my side a bit I could just see the action in the dressing-table mirror. They were doing what I asked them. Playing with their tits and passionate kissing.
        Suddenly, I pulled my face away from Jaynitha’s pussy and called, “Change places!”
        At first, they were surprised but then they did it. Sitting facing each other, Riya on my face and Jaynitha on my cock. It all started again, the tittie playing and kissing while they fucked me. This went on for a while when suddenly they decided to change back.
        So Jaynitha was back on my tongue and mouth. Riya was back on my cock. I was getting close now. I pushed Jaynitha back as I began to cum. Riya felt me in her pussy and she was smart enough to give a few extra downward thrusts so she cum too.
        That was it with that position. Both Riya and I were finished but Jaynitha still hadn’t cum. I wondered how I could fix that.
        I got Jaynitha to lay back on the bed and I had opened her legs, getting ready to go in with some oral when Riya stopped me.
        “Can I do that?” she asked.
        “Sure,” I replied. I didn’t mind watching her eating her friend.
        I watched for a few minutes. Riya seemed to be doing a good job. She was using her fingers to pull Jaynitha’s pussy open while she used her mouth and tongue on the soft pink inner flesh. It looked good and it also looked like she was enjoying it too.
        I decided to join in too. I rubbed my hands over the swells of her breasts. Feeling and playing with her nipples. She gasped when I pinched them both at the same time. Her arms came up and she pulled me down. Soon we were into a deep tongue kiss. When it was good, it didn’t last long because Jaynitha was getting distracted by what was going on with her pussy. I moved back to her breasts, this time using my tongue and lips on her hard nipples.
        Jaynitha was getting close now. I could see her body responding and knew she was climbing towards her climax. It wouldn’t be long now. When her pelvis began humping back at Riya and she became more vocal, she was almost there. Riya knew it too. She lifted her face off and went in with her fingers. Finger thrusting roughly into Jaynitha’s pussy finally got her off.
        She came big time. It was amazing to watch her as the orgasm took over. Wow! What a cum!

        Since it was only 8:30, I sent Jaynitha off to get us some coffee while Riya and I lay in bed cuddling. I had discovered that she was a great kisser and I wanted to enjoy doing it with her.
        A while later, Jaynitha returned to tell us that over trip had been delayed until the following day because of the broken van. We decided to stay in bed for a while as there was no rush for us to get up.
        Of course, when Jaynitha came back and found us still in bed, she wanted in on the fun too. The coffee tray was placed on the side table where it would be forgotten until a few hours later. She was still naked so she jumped on the bed to join us.
        We played around a bit with lots of attention to my cock. The girls seemed to be running things now and I ended up doing cowgirl with both of them. I showed them how to lean forward or back to change the entry angle and change how it felt for them. They were happy to experiment with this new idea and gave themselves a couple of orgasms in the process.

        Then we decided to try a threesome again. This time we tried it with a girl on the bottom. Riya lay down as I came in lifting and opening her legs so I could slide under them until I reached her pussy. Soon I was fucking her in that position so we all could watch my cock moving in her pussy.
        Jaynitha got over her top end, bringing her pussy down to Riya’s face. Riya tried eating her but I don’t think she did too good of a job. I think what I was doing to her pussy was a distraction. We continued like this for a while. It was good.
        When Riya had cum, we had just swapped around with Jaynitha on the bed when suddenly the bedroom door opened and my wife walked in.

Betty Joins Us!

        When my wife arrived home, we were still in bed at 10 a.m. She had found out our trip had been delayed until the following day so she decided to come back to where we were staying at Shanti’s house. She walked in to find Jaynitha on her back, Riya was sitting over her face while I was fucking her pussy.
        “What’s going on here? Still in bed, I see!” Betty said.
        “We are fucking, Tom,” Riya replied.
        “I can see that, honey,” Betty said. “But at 10 a.m.?”
        “We are too busy with Tom to wake up yet,” Riya replied.
        “Oh, I can see that too,” my wife laughed.
        Then looking at me she added, “Two hot women all night, Tom? You poor man! Do you need some help?”
        “You can join us, Aunty Betty,” Riya said.
        “Enough of the Aunty, please. Just call me Betty is fine.”
        “Come and help us with this naughty man, Betty,” Riya said.
        “Okay then,” Betty laughed.

        Betty began stripping off her clothes as she moved towards the bed. I noticed she didn’t pick them up and fold them, just throwing them carelessly on the floor. Now naked, she climbed onto the bed where the three of us were watching her. She moved up to Riya and pulled her so the startled girl rolled off me and landed on her back.
        Betty came down on top of her so their naked bodies met in a tight embrace. Soon Betty’s mouth found Riya’s mouth to passionately kiss her. Riya’s arms came up around Betty holding her tightly and then her legs came up to cross over Betty’s bum. That was set how their pussies were pressed against each other like that.
        When they rolled over Riya ended up on top, I was surprised when Riya mounted Betty in the opposite direction. Now Riya had her legs on each side of Betty’s head pressing her pussy against my wife’s face, while she bent down to bring her head to Betty’s pussy. A hot sixty-nine!

        Watching Riya and my wife doing that hot sixty-nine got me hard again too. It looked so sexy, especially since one of them was my wife. I felt the girl sitting beside me, reaching for my cock. She was rubbing and playing while we both watched.
        Jaynitha decided I was ready for her as she moved up to line my cock up with her pussy. As wet and ready as she was, it didn’t take much to get me inside her pussy. She was smiling down at me as her hips began moving as she fucked me.
        I was fascinated with her little titties, jiggling away happily on her chest as she fucked me. Soon I brought my hands up to play with them, which I could see she liked. It didn’t take long to get herself off.
        I heard some gasps beside us and knew my wife and Riya were having happy endings. On top of me, Jaynitha was working herself up for a second climax when Betty called us to stop. It was too late for Jaynitha. She gave a couple more thrusts down at me which took her over into yet another cum. So many cums, these horny little minxes.

        Betty had suggested we change. While she took Jaynitha in a hot sixty-nine, Riya came over to be with me. I thought she would want to fuck like I had been doing with her friend but no, she wanted to do a sixty-nine with me. She was going to take the top position when I suggested we do it on our sides.
        I don’t think she had ever tried that, but she was keen so we lay on our sides facing each other. We each lifted our upped thighs making room for our partner to come in with their head. This way works well and soon she was sucking me off while I ate her pussy.
        Yes, with what she was doing with her hand helping by playing with my balls and then pumping my cock, she didn’t take long to get me off.
        I rolled her onto her back and turned around so I was kneeling between her legs. I was quick to get her off that way.
        Betty and Jaynitha were finished too, both having a good cum.

Conclusion.

        We sat for a while as we recovered. Then I suggested that we take a shower. Take them both Tom, my wife said. This was your night with them. I’m just a gatecrasher.
        The shower cubicle was big enough for three of us and so we all got in together. Riya seemed to know what she was doing, taking some soap and rubbing it over the front of my naked body. Jaynitha wasn’t so sure what she should be doing. I don’t think she had ever showered with a man before.
        “Do his back,” Riya told her. “They we can do each of us.”
        Jaynitha smiled and quickly took a bar of soap to start doing the back of my body. Yes, it felt good as these two sexy girls did everything. I showed them how to clean a man, pulling back the foreskin and making sure everything got cleaned.
        Then Riya and I started on Jaynitha, rubbing the slippery soap all over her nude body too. That rubbing a soap bar in her pussy was a bit much and quickly Riya got her off. The poor girl was struggling, trying to stand up while all her naughty friend could do was giggle. Luckily, I could hold her until she could stand by herself.
        Now came Riya. I could see from the start that Jaynitha intended to pay her back. While I washed most of Riya’s body, Jaynitha did nothing but her pussy. Yes, that briskly rubbing a soap bar between her pussy lips was what it took to send Riya into yet another cum too.

        We had taken far longer in the shower than I intended and when we came back into the bedroom, my wife was gone but her clothes were still where she’d dropped them on the floor. I was fairly sure she had left still naked. Both girls took their T-shirts and sarongs in their hands, not bothering to put any clothes on. We arrived down beside the pool, all three of us naked too.
        Everyone was there with plenty of comments about us.
        “You guys took long enough to get up,” Kathy said.
        Riya replied by saying, “We had a naughty man in the bed and we had to stay with him.”
        “What is this? You had both of them last night, Tom?” Kathy asked. “I wondered where they got to.”
        “So, you were with Tom?” Sairu asked looking at Riya and Jaynitha.
        Both girls nodded with a grin.
        “Tom! You naughty boy!” Tukiko laughed.
        “What? Both of you?” Sairu asked again.
        “Yes, both of us. And he was good,” Jaynitha replied.
        “Poor Sairu! Poor Kalki! So sad. Tom has left us for younger women,” Kalki said.
        “Don't just blame him,” Masanori said. “I'd say these two temptresses had a hand in it, leading him astray.”
        “You can talk. What about me?” Betty said. “I came home this morning and found them still at it.”
        “You were gone a long time, Betty,” Masanori said. “I bet you joined in.”
        “Well...” Betty began.
        “Yes, I thought so,” Masanori said. "Bad girl!"
I felt it funny that young man called my wife a girl like that.
        “After all you did yesterday, Betty,” Hamza said. “I would have thought you would have had enough.”
        “It wasn't that much...” Betty tried to say.
        “Only those men playing in the water at the beach,” Masanori began. “And then that stripping under the towel.”
        “Don't forget Fred as soon as we got back,” Katrina said.
        “Then Gaja and Nishi,” Payam added. “You stayed for another helping with them.”
        “What's all this?” I asked looking at Betty.
        My wife was sitting there, a big grin on her face, looking like the cat that got the cream.
        “It was just a bit of fun,” she said.
        “Well, am I going to get told what happened or do I have to wait for the story?” I asked.
        “Wait for the story,” Betty replied laughing.
        I knew it was a joke in front of everyone. She would tell me later like I would tell her about my evening too.

        There was one other event before lunch. Sabreena had taken me aside and suggested that we set Betty up for an online show. While it was a fantasy she often used in bed, I knew she would never dare do it. But doing it in a closed Zoom meeting where only our friends would be watching, I thought she might just go for it.
        What happened with that? Read Part Three of this story.





5 comments:

  1. Getting two hot young women for the night. That must have been a real fantasy come true for Tom.
    Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good story.
      I like how you captured the age difference between Tom and the girls. I'm sure they came away from that night with him having a lot more confidence and experience.
      Allan

      Delete
    2. This story is developing in an interesting way. Now both Tom and Betty have had some sexual adventures, so what will happen next?
      Will they do something together? I think so.
      Sayako

      Delete
  2. I just thought I better mention that you seemed to have changed the spelling of Rachael's name, instead you began using Rachel.
    We first see Rachael in Story 81 where you use her name as Rachael.
    In Story 294 in her first big sex scene, you still seemed to be staying with the original spelling.
    But in Story 297 Part One you seemed to have changed. My guess is that Mary is now a writer in Allan snr blog where the character Rachael there, is spelt the USA way, Rachel.
    Both are right, I suppose but you need to stay with one spelling otherwise your readers will be thinking "Ah! here is a new Rachel."
    I would expect Story 297 Part Three to have the same problem, whereas in Story 298 you will have corrected yourself since the author of that one writes here.
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That mistake wasn't as big as we first thought. It has been fixed now as far as we know.
      Rachael didn't appear that much
      Rita

      Delete