Sunday 15 April 2018

Story 210 Chess Final.

  


Hi from Mike.
        The chess games were going well - we were getting through them fairly swiftly. Before long we were down to the finals. As teams got knocked out they would either sit on the side and watch or wander off to do something else. I can play chess so I decided to watch as they moved towards the last few games.
        Of course, in more than a few games, there was a lot more than chess going on. Some became quite sexual, you could almost say X-rated. It wasn’t just the players involved either. Some of us watching got into the action too. In some cases, people left the games to continue elsewhere, either private or putting on a show on the mats over near the house.
       During one of the last games, Joyce was helping Sarvesh, playing against Katrina. Yes, he wasn’t having much luck with his female assistants with them changing almost every game. Part way through she began cheeking him. For some reason she didn't like a move he made, suggesting how useless his chess playing was. He tried to ignore it but I think this began to get to him, I noticed he made a few bad moves. Finally, he had enough!
       “Come here, Joyce,” he said. “I’ll show you what, I am good at.”
       She’s a sharp one, Joyce. She got his meaning straight away!
       “No, you won’t,” she laughed.
       “Yes, I will!” he replied stepping towards her.
       The way this was developing, I could see this game being abandoned.
       “Sarvesh!” she cried in protest as he reached to grab her.
       “Come here, naughty girl!”
       “No way!” 

      She ducked out of his grasp and ran. She saw me in front of her, standing on the side of the chess board. She tried to get past me but my arm went around her waist, grabbing her and holding. Her momentum caused me to spin with her. She started to struggle so I pulled her against myself, her half-clad, sexy body making full contact with my naked one.
       She looked up at me and I bent to give her a light kiss on the lips. Not a real kiss, nothing more than a peck really but it quietened her down and she was smiling, I didn’t linger there, instead, moving to her neck and ear. Oh, she loved that! I could feel her body tremble as I nibbled at her ear or sucked the skin of her neck, taking care not to leave a love bite.
       Meanwhile, my hand had moved to a breast. First, feeling it through her bikini top and then pulling the top aside, baring her as my fingers returned to her hardened nipple. I was aware now that this girl was ready for more, her body language was telling me that. I just wasn’t sure if she wanted to right then. I decided to continue until she made the next move.
       She soon did too.
       “This is making me hot,” she whispered to me.
       “Getting horny, are we?” I laughed.
       “A bit,” she replied.
       “I can see that.”
       “Let’s go somewhere private?”
      
       Poor Sarvesh was left standing on the chess board. He had just lost yet another assistant. This one didn’t even last until the end of the game. The way she was on his case, he was probably better off without her.
       As we left, I notice my wife Shanti stepped forward to take Joyce’s place.
       “And who are you going off to fuck?” he asked her laughing.
       “No plans at the moment,” she replied. “Unless you are offering.”
       “Ahh, my dear Shanti. Such a tempting idea,” he said with a grin. “Let’s get this game finished and you may get lucky.”
       “I get lucky?”
       He saw his mistake and corrected, “We both get lucky.”
       She smiled and agreed, “We both get lucky.” She reached over and patted him on the arm. “Good boy, Sarvesh. There is hope for you yet.”
       I notice he was too smart to pick up that one.

      That was about all I heard as Joyce led me, around the pool. She turned towards the house so I knew she was looking for a room. At the bottom of the stairs, I suggested we go up to our room, the room Shanti and I were using. She agreed.
      Going up the stairs was dangerous. Too much feeling and playing with each other. We almost fell. (Mental Note: No sexy on the stairs, please!)
      At the end of the East Wing, I pushed open the door to our room. It was unlocked since there were no servants in the house.
      “I’ve been here before,” she laughed.
      “Yes, I know you have. Naughty girl.”
      “I’m not naughty!”
      “Sarvesh thinks you are.”
      “Yes, I was a bit – leaving him like that.”
      “A lot, I think,” as I reached over and gave her arse slap.
      “Hey! I’m no naughtier than you, Mike,” she laughed. “You brought me here. Now, what are you going to do about it?”
      Joyce is a sexy girl, a bit cheeky too when she wants. Here she was openly asking me what I was going to do with her. Daring me, you could say. Well, that was no problem, I’d brought her here for a good fucking, that was what she was going to get.
       When I told her that, her reply was just one word, “Nice!”
       Of course, I was naked and so there was nothing needed doing there but Joyce still had three items on. She was wearing shorts and that sexy blue bikini she had worn for me in that hotel room in Singapore.
       ‘Time, they came off!’ I thought. I wanted to see all that hot naked body again, view it in all its splendour and then enjoy it. I turned her away from me so she was facing the mirror, then while we both watched, I reached around for her breasts. You could see the nubs of her nipples through the blue material. My fingers closed on them, rubbing over them, feeling then and pulling on them. I heard that soft moan escape her lips.
        Now, it was time, that bikini top came off and I got her titties out to play. I reached behind her and unclipped the bikini. I felt it loosen but still, her breasts were covered. We both watched in the mirror as I slowly lifted the top until her beautiful breasts were openly exposed. I lifted the top over her head and dropped it on the floor.
        Then, my hands returned to her breasts, giving them a real work-over. She has nice sized ones, creamy/white, crowned with pink nipples. I held them underneath, supporting them - like I was presenting them to the mirror. I stroked up over them, my fingers gliding over her smooth soft skin, made small circles as I drew close to her nipples. Then my fingers returned to the nipples themselves. I rubbed around and over her roughened nipple rings before moving for the nipples themselves. They were erect now, hard and ready, a sure sign this sexy woman was ready too. I played with them, rubbing between my fingers, brushing over them so they flicked between my fingers and giving gentle pulls on them. It was nice doing that, sexy to watch in the mirror too but I didn’t spend too long on her nipples because there were other places I wanted to explore.
       My hands moved down over her naked belly until they came to her shorts. I found the clip in front and then slowly pulled the zipper down. We could both see the sides of her shorts fall away revealing the blue bikini underneath. My hand pressed down inside her shorts, over the firm mound of her pussy. I could feel the hardness of her mound then further down the softness underneath, between her thighs. This is where I gave her extra attention, rubbing over and pressing in through the fabric of her bikini.
        All this time Joyce had been leaning back against me. Her eyes half closed as if she was unsure whether to close them and enjoy what I was doing, or open them and watch what I was doing. From time to time, she would give that soft moan as feelings were building from what was happening to her pussy. Yes, her body was firmly against me. I could feel the sexual tension building in her.
        My hands moved to her hips, grasping her shorts and pressing them downwards so they slipped over her hips and fell to her feet. This was the only time she had helped me undress her, stepping out and kicking them aside.
       My hands had returned to her pussy. Rubbing all over her bikini bottom, feeling her mound and smooth shape. I moved one hand to the top edge of her bikini, my fingers slipping in under it. There was no hair, just smoothness as I pressed deeper. I found the top of her lips, running down along them as I pressed deeper into her bikini bottom. Now my hand was right under her pussy mound, deep between her legs.
       As I pulled back up, I allowed two fingers to press into her. As I slowly pulled higher, they ran higher, up between her lips. I came to the top, my fingers finding the hardened nub of her clitty. She moaned at the contact, her body slumping back against me as her eyes closed. I put my arm around her to support her.
        I continued with her there, my fingers working over her pussy. I could feel her responding to me, giving little humps against my hand, juicing up from the contact of my fingers. Each time I touched her clitty she moaned as her whole body shuddered. She was now one horny lady. I love it when a woman is like this.
       A sharp tug on each hip and the bikini bottom fell away. As they it dropped to her feet her smooth pussy was revealed. Maybe pussy is not the word here as there wasn’t the slightest sign of hair. Maybe a ‘bald beaver’ fitting better. (As if anyone had actually seen a real bald beaver.)
       Lovely body! Hot and sexy too! I enjoyed feeling all over her. I also enjoyed watching in the mirror too. I think it was what made it sexier, us both watching like this.
       But soon she wanted more. She slipped from my hands and turned to face me. As my hands returned to her body her hands went for my cock. Of course, I was hard and ready. More than ready for her by then. What I’d been doing to her was almost as much a turn-on for me too.
       “Ahh! Nice and ready,” was all she said.
       “Ready for you,” I replied.
       “Well, don’t just talk about it.”
       “I won’t.”
       Gently I began to maneuver her, turning her, moving her until the bed that was directly behind her. She was with the backs of her legs against the bed now. All it took was a little push and she fell backwards, bending at the knees as she did. I went with her, fell on top of her as she hit the bed. It was sexy, our bodies in full contact like that but not a comfortable position for sex. After a bit of passion and necking, I eased off her to allow her to pull herself further on to the bed and then followed to bring my body down on her again.
       There was no resistance as I entered her. Just the inviting warmth of a hot pussy. My second thrust went in deep, sliding smoothly with her pussy juice. It felt so good! Yes, I know what you might be saying. I had been in this tight little pussy before, enjoyed it too. Now I was again and it felt good too, almost like the first time all over again.
       I fucked her slowly at first. Savouring the feeling of my cock sliding between those tight juicy lips. Each stroke was going in deep. Each withdrawal coming almost out. I love doing that. It sounded like she was enjoying it too, judging by the noise she was making.
       Soon I felt the need to speed-up. This was where I really started to fuck her. I built my speed, I built the energy I was putting into it. Soon I was pounding down on her, my body forcing my cock deep inside her.
       She began to respond too. Her body wriggling underneath me, pelvis thrusting up to meet me. Lots of vocals too. That was sexy the noise she was making.
       I became aware she was getting close. Her body movements were changing. Soon the vocal did too. This is one of the better parts of sex. Watching, feeling an orgasm building in your partner while you are deep inside her. I tried to help her by pulled myself forward slightly so I made closer contact with her clitty.
       Yes! That did the trick. Suddenly, she went off!
       It must have been a good one by the way she carried on. Bucking at me, wriggling around under me. Crying out as waves of orgasm swept over her. I could feel the spasms as her pussy gripped my cock. It began affecting me too.
      My own cum was beginning to build. I could concentrate on getting myself off now. And it didn’t take much either. A few big powerful thrusts were all it took and I went over the top. I stopped fucking her, just holding my cock deep inside as I delivered the last of my cum juice.
      It was finished. We didn’t attempt to do anymore. Doing it once had been enough. I think we were both keen to get back to the group. We went into the bathroom to clean up and wipe off with a wet hand cloth. I thought about a shower with her but it didn’t seem like she wanted one.
       We left the room heading back to the pool. I notice she had decided to remain naked, her clothes neatly folded in a bundle under her arm.

       Our arrival attracted a bit of interest too.
       “What have you two been doing?” Sharon asked.
       “What?” I asked, trying to act innocent.
       “Mike, when you left here I’m sure you were starting getting hard,” she added. “Look at you now.”
       “Do you look at all men’s cocks, Sharon?” I said trying to distract her.
       “I’m looking at yours, Mike,” she laughed.
       “I helped him with that,” Joyce laughed.
       “Oh, I bet you did,” Sharon said.
       “And no doubt helping herself too,” Hansini added.
       They all had a big laugh at that. I put my arm around Joyce’s waist, bringing my hand up under her arm to give her tit a gentle squeeze.
       “Look at that,” Peter said. “He can’t keep his hands off her. Bet he wants some more.”
       “If Mike wants some more, he can have it,” Joyce replied.
       “Oh really?” Sharon said. “That good, was he?”
       “Does Joyce want some more?” Peter asked. “That’s what I’d like to know.”
       “I don’t mind,” she laughed.
       “You ready to go again, after just being with Mike?”
       “Sure Peter. Are you asking?”
       Peter smiled at that. I think a little bit surprised at how bold she was.
       “Ok! I’m asking,” he said with a grin, calling her bluff.
       “Let’s go then,” came Joyce’s reply.
       We were all surprised at that, even Peter. Here she was, hardly finished with me, agreeing to another fuck session with Peter.
      Peter stepped up to her as I moved away. She stepped against him, her body contacting his as she stretched up to lightly kiss her on the lips.
      That was all it took. Soon they were walking off with their arms around each other.
       “Wow!” Jenny said as we all gazed after them in surprise.
      That about summed it up too.


Sarvesh taking over now. (Since Mike & Joyce are too busy!)
       I know sometimes Shanti annoys me, teases me and rebels against my authority but I still like her a lot. I have an attraction to her. Like I can’t keep away from her. My wife Amita says, ‘Like a moth that can’t keep away from the flame.’ LOL! Shanti’s strong personality is a challenge to me. Like she is a woman I can never win with. But with Joyce being taken away, I was happy for her help with the chess game.
       She joined me on the chess board and the game continued. Unfortunately, the distractions with Joyce had been too much. I had made a couple of poor moves that were costing me. When playing against either Katrina or Hansini you can’t afford a mistake as they will take full advantage of it. This was happening now. Although I did my best, it was becoming obvious I wouldn’t be able to beat her. Finally, I made the decision to resign.
       While they all watched, I had to remove the rest of my clothes. Beside me, Shanti was doing the same. I watched as her fingers went to the button of her shorts and as she pulled the zipper down she looked up at me and caught me looking. Her hands had now moved to her hips, pushing the shorts down, revealing the tiny bikini bottom underneath.
       “Checking me out, are you?” she said as her hands reached for her bikini top.
       “Of course,” I replied. “You’re always hot, Shanti.”
       “Well, Sarvesh. I’m expecting more than you just checking me out.”
       I realised that she intended following through on her comments before about us getting lucky.
       “I intend giving you more, Shanti. I lot more.”
       “Mmmmm.”
       By now her top was loose and as she pulled the front away, her breasts were revealed. Shanti has great tits. Not smaller like my wife, Amita and not huge like Sharon. Shanti was somewhere between them. Nice size, crowned with those large, beautiful dark nipples.
       The bikini top fell at her feet as her hands returned to her breasts. She knew I was still watching her and the show she put on was completely for me. Others were watching but she didn’t care, this show was only for me. It’s sexy watching a woman touching, playing with and fondling her own breasts. It’s sexier when she moves directly to her nipples, taking them between thumb and finger, rolling and pulling at them. Shanti knows me. She knows I am very visual as most men are. What she was doing with her tits was designed to get me interested and turned on. It was working too.
       By now, I had removed the last of my clothing and I was standing before her naked. She looked down at me. Looking straight at my cock, taking note of the excited state I was in.
       “I see you are ready to go,” she grinned as her eyes returned to my face.
       “Yes,” I replied. “But you’re not naked yet.”
       “That’s easily fixed,” she said with a laugh.
       Her hands went straight to her bikini bottom, pushing at it, slowly easing it down. My eyes were fixed on that small red triangle. It barely hid much when she was wearing it, now as she removed it, more and more was being revealed. Hair began to appear, thickening and spreading as she pushed lower. Soon the full glory of her pussy triangle was on show as her bikini slipped from between her thighs and dropped to the ground.
       Her legs, her thighs were slightly parted showing the full curve of her hair covered mound to its best advantage. What an amazing sight. I pussy well worth taking note of. Yes, indeed, I noticed too!
      Finally, I pulled my eyes away and looked back to her face, She, was watching me, eyes reading my face with just the hint of a smile. She knew she had me hooked. Knew exactly what she was doing to me. The poor moth was being drawn into the flame.
      She stepped towards me, her arms reaching up around my neck. I felt the soft swells as her breasts pressed against my chest. I put my arms around her, one arm around her back, the other hand going down for her arse. I love her arse, sexy!
      I pulled her closer and felt her thigh press between my legs, pressed against the hardness of my cock. I felt my thigh pressing between her thighs, the hardness of her mound pressed against me. It was a hot embrace that quickly became a long lingering kiss. I love it when a woman is against me like this. Not just her naked front against me but that I can move my hand from her shoulders right down the smooth, naked sweep of her back, even to her arse.
      Finally, I felt her pull back from me. I eased my grip to allow her. I looked down at her and she was smiling again.
      “Let’s go find a mat,” she said, slightly breathless.
     With an arm around each other, we left the chess board.
     “Be good, Sarvesh,” I heard my wife laugh.
     I could have replied. Returned her cheeky comment with one of my own. Maybe I should have, but I didn’t. My mind by then was on Shanti. What I intended doing with her.

     It was very clear that she wanted to do it on the mats beside the pool. Out here in the open where everyone could watch was no problem for her, in fact, I did wonder if she intended it to become a show for everyone. And everyone would be there too because we had decided to leave the final between Katina and Hansini until after lunch.
      Shanti lay back on the mat, reaching up for me to pull me down with her. As she lay back on the mat I found myself kneeling between her open thighs. Oh, what a beautiful sight that was! A thick luxurious crop between firm thighs. A beautiful forest, only trimmed on the edges, for her bikini bottom. Deep down, below the crown of her pussy mound, I could see the dark of her lips. They were split now, partly open and I’m sure wet too
      I had plans to explore that forest with its secret places but first, there were two mountains to climb first. There they were with their dark tips, waiting for me to explore. I reached for them. Running my fingers over the smooth skin. They were a lighter brown, where she was not normally exposed to the sun.
      My fingers climbed the swelling sides of each peak, finding the darkened rings with their pimpled surfaces that surrounded the structure of the nipple itself. The hard roughness as they stood proudly above the smooth surface of her breast. Fine nipples, well worthy of my attention. But I knew she wanted more than me touching with my fingers too.
      I brought my face down to one, my tongue stretching out for the tip of that nipple. She gave a gasp as I made contact. She gave a soft moan as I licked over it. Then came a deeper moan as I took it between my lips. Taking the nipple into my mouth I began to suck. It felt good doing it and judging by the way her body wiggled under me, it felt good for her too.
      Suddenly, I felt some liquid seep from the tip. It tasted slightly sweet. I pulled back for a moment and confirmed it was milk. I remembered from the night before, watching her holding Petra to her breast. Even though the little girl was almost two, Shanti was still offering some comfort food.
      At that moment I needed comfort food too as my mouth returned to her nipple. I few more sucks and then I moved to the other breast. There I expected more milk but she was dry. She later told me one breast had stopped and the first was almost dry too.

     But enough of this. I began to realise the woman under me wanted more. She gave that deep throaty moan Shanti is well known for and I knew she was ready for cock. My cock!
     I pulled back from her until I was viewing that pussy forest again. My hand reached for her, fingers running through the hair until I found her lips. She was ready, swollen and open. Wet with her natural juices. This was supposed to be an exploring to confirm she was ready for me to enter her but she had another way of telling me. Both her hands reached down for her pussy, fingers finding her lips, drawing back as she pulled them open.
     Oh! That was so sexy. I love it when a woman is wet and ready for me. But a woman so ready she was opening herself up for me was even sexier.  I could see the dark black outer lips, pulled back by her fingers. The lighter inner lips were pulled open too, showing the pinkness of her flesh deep inside. I reached for her, pressing two fingers deep into her.
        “Not your fingers, Sarvesh,” she said.
       That was where she wanted my cock to go. It must be admitted I had no problem putting it there too. Grasping the shaft with one hand I guided the tip between her lips. I felt her warmth and wetness as I eased my way in. She gave that deep throaty moan again as she felt it too. I pulled back, almost out and then pressed gently in again. She responded to me by thrusting up at me.   
       This was a show. Many had gathered nearby to watch. They wanted a show. I knew Shanti wanted to show them too. Why not, I thought. Let’s make it a show.
       Instead of going down on her I pulled her back towards me with a leg going each side of me. I looked down at her, laying on the mat in front of me. In that position, her naked body was completely on display for me and anyone else watching too. I could see her pussy lips opened with my cock inside. This was our first position we used.
       As I began, I could watch my cock slipping in and out of her. See her body taking the thrust from my inwards strokes, see the pullback as I withdrew from her. It felt good but I knew it wasn’t doing it for me. I was sure it would not be that good for her either so I decided to spice it up a bit. I reached down and gave her clitty a couple of flicks with my finger.
       Oh, did she feel that? Her body humped up against me as she gave a deep moan. That worked well so as I continued to fuck her I gave her clitty a little flick from time to time. She loved that, responding to me each time I did it.
       Suddenly, I had another great idea. She wanted a show so let’s make it a good one. I looked up to those watching and pointed to Shanti’s tits on her heaving chest. Jenny and Mandara got the idea, one coming in on each side of Shanti taking a breast each. I watched as they began to lick and suck her nipples.
      Oh, this was getting to her now. With a girl on each nipple and a cock in her pussy, it was really getting her there. I realised that it would only take a tiny bit more to push her over the top. I reached for her pussy, finding her clitty, I took it between my thumb and finger, rolling them together.
       That was a tipping point. Did she go off? Her back arched as she thrust her pussy up against me. She gave that deep throaty moan again as she fell back. I watched her body tremble as the final waves of her orgasm swept through her. It is always sexy to see a woman go off like that.
      Now she opened her eyes and looked at me.
      “Not there yet?”
      “No, not this way.”
      “Ok, let’s change. Me on top?”
      I knew what she was proposing. She on top mean she had control over the sex. She would be able to help me cum. We moved so I was laying on the foam and she was sitting over me. She had a leg each side of me as she moved in closer to present my cock to her pussy again. I felt her sink down onto me and she began to move.
       Her hips moving, caused me to slide in and out. What that hot pussy was doing to my cock was awesome. This time, it wasn’t long until I knew I would cum. My orgasm built within my body quickly. It was almost there now as she continued fucking me. Her strong hips were easily moving to a rhythm. I could feel the control and power she had over me. She was reading my body and knew exactly where she was with me. All the time her hips kept moving, pressing in, pulling out. Steadily bringing me closer and closer to going over,
      That was it. About all, I could take. I gave a groan as the full power of my cum burst over me. She quickly realised what was happening and held still, allowing me to cum deep inside her. She waited until she was sure I was finished then she lifted one leg and rolled off me.
      I sat up and looked around. Almost everyone was there now. All had been watching us. Hope it was a good show for them but I bet Shanti and I enjoyed it more.


Mike back. (Yes Sarvesh, I’m back now, finished with Joyce now.)
       The final game was played after lunch. I was a bit surprised when Katrina selected me as her assistant. Over on the other side, Hansini lined Sarvesh up to help her. I was pleased to be involved, both pleased Katrina had picked me and because these two women were good players and this promised to be a hard match.
       They started off with aggressive attacks which led to fierce exchanges. I was watching the sidelines and in spite of high loses on both sides they were still about even.
       Everyone was watching. Even those who didn’t have much idea of chess. I noticed the idea of stripping had been dropped. Both girls said it was a distraction so all of us started and remained naked for the duration of the game. I also noticed both women were quiet. Gone was that usual joking and teasing they were both known for. This was serious stuff now. They were watching the board, watching the moves, watching each other too. Alert and ready for the slightest mistake, the tiniest weakness.
       During this centre part of the game, a lot of moves were made that seemed to be going nowhere but they were maneuvering, attacking and blocking. Each probing the other, looking for an advantage. I wish someone had recorded the moves now. Would have been interesting to replay later.
       Suddenly, it happened. Even I didn’t see it coming. Katrina attacked with her bishop, taking one of Hansini’s black knights and calling “Check!”
       I heard a couple of those watching gasp at that. It was the first ‘check’ of the game and in a tight game like this, it could only be bad for Hansini.
       While Sarvesh and I were moving the pieces, Hansini announced her reply. She took the white bishop with one of her pawns.
       In what I thought was a bold and dangerous move, Katrina’s rook came right across the board and took a black rook, as she called “Check!” again.
       I think at this point Hansini realised she was doomed as she moved the black queen to block the rook's attack.
      Katrina’s reply was to take the black queen with her own white queen.
      And the game was over.
     “Check Mate!” she cried out.



  


6 comments:

  1. So you've got the story published on time but it doesn't look like you are finished.
    Good story. I enjoy reading about Joyce. Surprisingly she goes off with a second man. "Very naughty girl, that one!" LOL.
    James.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Asami had her laptop crash when she ran out of battery. Will finish it later.
      Anne.

      Delete
    2. Ok, all fixed now.It is my sister Ayaka in the background this time.
      Sorry about the mess earlier. As Anne said I thought I had enough power but didn't get it all done.
      Asami

      Delete
  2. Allan you have a style that is different than the girls. I rather like it. While the story is nothing outstanding, it does present some interesting twists, like for example Joyce going off with Peter.
    I the two sex scenes are very different. Enough to make me keep reading. In that you have achieved, keeping my interest for the whole story.
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone!
    At first I saw this story and thought it might be Rajah. Then Sarvesh missed out being with Joyce I "knew" it was Susan. Susan likes to get on his case a bit. But then Shanti got together with him. It couldn't be one of the other girls so had to be Allan. This was confirmed at the bottom and in the background notes.
    James.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why pick on Susan, James?
    Mary

    ReplyDelete