Sunday 11 July 2021

Story 258 Part One Background Notes.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 258 Part One.

My name is Susan. (SexySue)

            When Sabeena had asked Masanori to be her first man, he was shocked. He hardly knew the girl and here she was asking him something like that. Later when he confronted the men about fucking his girlfriend, Masanori was sure any chance of being with Sabeena would be gone but to his surprise, she had stood beside him, bravely facing her angry father like that. When Sabeena dropped the bombshell that she wanted Masanori as her first man he thought her father Joseph would really lose it but somehow, probably with Shanti's help, things had worked out and he would be Sabeen's first, that is if she chose to wait for him. (See Story 256 Part One.)
            When Anne gave me this story where Tukiko and Masanori would visit Joseph and Lizamoa, she told me to put a surprise twist in it. When I returned and told Anne I wanted to switch so Masanori got Sabeena instead of Lizamoa, Anne laughed. "Go for it," she said. "I love it." So I did. I wrote that Sabeena was angry when she learns her mother would be fucking Masanori that night. And then she manages to convince her parents to change their plans. So Sabeena gets her first time with the man of her choice.
            I always like to write that the first time for a woman should be special. It is probably because my first time wasn't special. It happened in the back of a car with a man much older than me. The low-life had no concern for my feelings. Just rammed his cock into me and fucked me. He didn't care if I was hurt or if I enjoyed it. It was all about him getting to fuck this younger virgin. He took me home after and dropped me at the gate. Didn't even care if I was ok. I didn't hear from him again. That is until some years later Anne and I met him in a fast-food restaurant. The way he came up to us, trying to be friendly by saying, "Hi, Honey," really got Anne and me going. Our tongues got the best of us and we hit him hard, embarrassed him big time, in front of his wife and friends. Payback time. It was sweet revenge!
            But there were others present that night in my story. Kathy and her sister Michael were there. Ragesh, Sabeena's brother we there too. At the nude beach, (See Story 253 Part One), Michael and Ragesh had noticed Tukiko. They both thought she was hot. A goddess I think was the term they used. So Michael missed out with his lame pick-up line at the nude beach and she had gone off up into the sand dunes with his father, Mike. Now was his chance. With his good friend, Ragash, they were both ready to enjoy this hot Japanese woman. To their surprise, she was ready to enjoy them too.
            This part of my story ends with some fun for Kathy. Sabeena gets her first attempt at pleasing a woman while Masanori gets to fuck her.

            It soon became clear that this story was growing into something much bigger than one page. I wanted to develop the idea of these six younger people were thinking about when the overseas visitors would arrive. There would be sex. Lots of it and sex parties too. They would be involved in it too. This is the theme of the second part of my story.
            Yes, keep reading guys. We are heading into an exciting period in the Letters Stories.

            Kia kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        SexySue.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 258 Part One.


5 comments:

  1. Interested in how you write your characters based on you own experiences. Like you don’t want Sabeena to suffer like your first time was like.

    Of course I've known and heard this before from you as well as what girls did to him later but I thought you had left it behind you by now.
    Allan Snr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This goes beyond fiction Allan. My first time was managed by Anne so it would become an experience I will never forget. They have done this with a few of the girls here now.
      Ayaka

      Delete
    2. Still ready and willing with that steel-capped boot I see Anne!
      Tom

      Delete
  2. I think this is something common to all of us on this blog when writing about virgins. We want it to be good for their first time.
    Partly due to Susan's experience mentioned above but also since many of the rest of us had our first with the same man. We friendly call him the 'pussy popped,' but he was kind and considerate with all of us. I suppose it's his fault we all came to love sex so much.
    Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems a good story. Over four big parts too. I saw Part Three first and came back to read the earlier sections.
    They are all good.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete