Friday 25 November 2022

Story 291 Background Notes.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 291.



Hello from Anne.

            This story has grown and developed far beyond what I had originally intended. It is now obvious we will be expanding into a fifth part. But then, does it really matter how big this story is as long as it remains interesting for you, our loyal readers. I am still maintaining the pretence that this is a story told by Deanna at the camp near Rotorua but this is getting more difficult as the story spreads over more parts. But then, as many have told me, it is the story rather than a tight fit into the background storyline that is more important to them.

            The trip to the holiday house was never part of my story but when I got the idea it sort of exploded to become a significant part of the story. At first, I was unsure about returning to this house since I'd already used it in Part Two but now we had new characters where the intention was to have fun and take these two couples from swinging to group sex.
            Later, I came up with the idea of using Sophie and Olivia as well. This opened up some new possibilities for sex scenes and fun. Where Olivia had been only interested in women, I decided to allow her to play with the men. I wanted to develop a sex interest between Olivia and the Indian man, Joshua.
            Preparing for this sexy weekend was supposed to have been one evening at Simon and Deanna's house when they invited their friends for a sexy weekend. Later, I decided to add in the conversations these two couples had at home. This developed into Rita and Reen feeling nervous about this weekend as it gave me the chance to write about them overcoming their concerns and bravely joining in the sexual activities. The fishing trip and shopping trip were added in at this point to give Simon and Deanna an opportunity to encourage their friends.
            This part only covers the first half of the weekend until Friday evening. Part Four will complete this weekend with a few surprises.

            Finally, I wish to thank all those who have helped with this section. The delay in publishing was that I got a severe case of writer's block and it wasn't until others supported me by breaking what I had written into two parts that I was inspired to get going again. Thank you for your patience in waiting for this section to be completed.
            I hope you are enjoying this series, particularly this part. I am looking forward to publishing Part Four in a week or so.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Awesome Anne.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 291.



1 comment:

  1. You getting writer's block, Anne! That is good. Not like you. You can usually break through it and continue after a day or so. But I think you must already know, this series is a complex piece of writing. You should take the extra time to get it right. We'll wait. A story like the one above is worth waiting for.
    John

    ReplyDelete