Wednesday 27 September 2023

Story 295 Fluffy Snakes.


Index of Letters                  Story 295 Background Notes.                  Back to Story 294.


Forward to Story 296.



☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Introduction.


Hello from Riya,
        On the last night in Rotorua, those naughty men had a surprise for us. Four of us younger women and the wife of the camp owner were chosen for a special, sexual adventure that took place in the Games Room after the younger children had gone to bed. Everyone was gathered to watch as word got around that something different was happening that night.
        I had come expecting to watch but since Sarvesh was involved, I should have known I was going to be a target of his devious schemes. But as it turned out, I was a target. I was going to be dragged in too. My first warning flag was that one of his accomplices was none other than my father (Jeevan). I am certain that Mum (Mandara) knew about it too as she was the one who insisted that I wear my tiniest, sexiest bikini under my clothes. Fine parents, they turned out to be, allowing their dear loving daughter to be dragged off to an orgy like that!
        Why my tiny bikini I thought? Why a bikini at all since this was a clothing-optional resort? But then, maybe we were going swimming after some games since the pools were warmed by hot water from underground. Even on a cold night like that, it would be nice for a person to sink into the warm water and enjoy it.
        But somehow, I managed to miss those clues that were there for me to see. Must have been dazzled by all those handsome men I had to play with. I just went along, thinking whatever those men were planning, it wasn’t for me. How wrong I was about that.
        Yes, clothes were worn because that day had come in with rain so outside was colder than expected with a wind blowing across the campground making it feel even colder than what it was. Of course, inside the Games Room with all those people there, it was warmer. I noticed that many of our group had quickly lost some of their clothes before we arrived.
        But before I tell you what happened that night there is a tale of sneaky tricks and skulduggery to be told. (“Skulduggery,” unscrupulous or dishonest behaviour). Don’t you love that word, amazing what Google will find. Must remember to use it again sometime. Well, in this case, it describes nicely what Sarvesh and my father were up to. Let’s back up until we were in Singapore and I’ll tell you what I know.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Sneaky Tricks and Skulduggery.


        It all started when we were on our way to Australia and New Zealand. On the last day in Singapore, Dad and Sarvesh decided to go across the causeway to Malaysia. I wanted to go with them as I thought it would be kind of cool to get another country stamped on my nice new passport. I was sure that when I hit them up, both Dad and Sarvesh would buckle but this time they didn’t, saying their trip would be all business. It seems they had an Investment Bank and Export/Import company over there.
        So, what if it was? I wouldn’t mind, I would be happy to wait for them as I would get to see something different along the way. But they stayed firm and wouldn’t allow me to go. I knew they had room in the taxi for another person so I tried all the usual tricks. You know, the pouting lips, those big sad eyes, calling him ‘Daddy Dear,’ even hugging him but it made no difference, he wouldn’t budge. I was disappointed but there was nothing much I could do, so I just forgot about them and joined in with everyone else.
        Mum had been watching my attempts at changing Dad’s mind. I saw the smirk on her face when she said, “Didn’t work this time, did it, Riya?”
        “I don’t know why. I wouldn’t be any bother,” I replied.
        “Just leave it, Riya,” Mum said. “Jeevan and Sarvesh have some things they have to do themselves.”
        “Business things?” I asked.
        “Now, Riya. You know I can’t tell you anymore, so stop asking questions.”
        “So, it’s not business then, is it?” I said with a smile, a victory at gaining a tiny bit more information.
        She didn’t reply, she just turned and walked away. Guilty, for sure.

        Later, when Dad and Sarvesh arrived back, they had this package with them. Well, perhaps it was more than a package, it was four cardboard boxes, not too high and wide but quite a bit longer. They were tightly bound together with packing tape to make them one package.
        It was lucky I caught them as I had just come out of the room I was staying in and they were, rushing to get it hidden in Mum and Dad’s room.
        “What’s that?” I called out running towards them.
        “None of your business, Riya,” I heard Sarvesh say, stepping out in front of me as the door slammed behind them.
        It was not usual for him to touch me like that but he held me and wouldn’t let me go. I tried pulling away from him but he just smiled and pulled me closer so he could hold me tightly. My breasts were crushed firmly against his chest as he held me, not allowing me to escape and go after my parents.
        ‘None of my business?’ I thought. ‘That is what they said before. Something was going on!’
        “What’s in those boxes?” I asked again.
        “Sometimes it’s better not to ask too many questions, Riya,” he laughed.
        “But I want...” I began.
        “No, you don’t want, you just think you want. Let’s go back to my room. I want to go over a couple of the lessons for the children,” he said, trying to distract me.
        What did that mean – you don’t want, you just think you want? He was talking in riddles. Something was going on here and I intended getting to the bottom of it. But I also knew it wasn’t going to be then, he was distracting me so my parents could hide whatever was in those boxes. What I didn’t know until after that night in Rotorua, was that at that moment, I had just put my name down as their number one victim.
        If I had known, the answer was there for me, in the Letters Books. A few years before, a man called Peter from New Zealand had brought one of those boxes and revealed the contents in a story but then I didn’t know those books so well and wouldn’t have known where to look even if I did know the answer was there. To be honest, I didn’t have that much time to sit around reading while we were travelling even if I could have got my hands on those books.

        The next day, there were those four boxes again, being stowed under the back seat in one of the taxi vans taking us to the airport. Mum was carrying them as we checked in. They seemed light as she was carrying them with ease.
        So, more information; These boxes were long but not wide or high. They were light and easy to carry. They were obviously going to Australia and I thought most likely on to New Zealand. And it was all a big secret. At the very least being kept from me. I made my mind to keep an eye on them and see what I could find out about this devious business.
        When we arrived in Perth, we were picked up at the airport. I noticed the boxes were loaded into the van going back to Uncle Donald’s house. As most of you will know, I got a bit busy in Perth when my parents allowed me to become sexually active. Sexually active! Yes, I discovered the full meaning of that when I spent a night with those two couples out at Fred and Ginger’s house. That was a shock that suddenly they allowed me, even encouraged me to go out, find a man and lose my virginity. (See Story 263 My First Time - Part One; and see Story 263 My First Time – Part Two.)
        A week later, we were back at Perth Airport to catch our flight to New Zealand, there they were again, those boxes, still four of them, bound tightly together as before. They hadn’t been opened in Perth so whatever was in them was going on to New Zealand. Amita was the guard this time, making sure they got safely onto the plane or making sure I didn’t get a closer look. Maybe both!
        In Auckland, I noticed it was the same. Hansini and Mum were the guards. The boxes were collected and quickly stowed away in the van going to Uncle Mike and Shanti’s house. So, they were in on this too. Ah! So, the plot thickens!
        I noticed they were watching me too. I tried to be careful, not showing too much interest.

        Like I said above, there was some skulduggery going on here but nobody but me seemed to be aware of it. I asked a few people and either they didn’t know anything or they gave me the brush-off. I got nothing about it other than smirks from the primary suspects, Sarvesh and my Dad, at my futile attempts at finding out what those boxes contained. Mum and Amita just replied that it was none of my business. Actually, I think keeping it from me was becoming a game for them. They were enjoying their machinations. (Machinations - plots and schemes. Another good word.)
        Nothing more happened until it was time for our Rotorua trip when I saw them in the back of the van that Mike was driving, there were those boxes again. They were neatly stowed under the back seat out of the way. But now there was something different. There were five of them, the original four boxes still bound together and a fifth one, the same sized box but it looked older and more worn than the others.
        This was becoming a real mystery. It had me intrigued. Even Sabreena and Kathy didn’t know anything. But if I had known there were two girls, a couple of years younger than me who did know what those boxes contained. Peter owned the older box and his twin daughters had seen inside their box. If I had known to ask, they would have told me. Well, Carol is a real Dad’s girl but I’m sure Kirsten would have told me.

        So, back to that last night we were in Rotorua. Just as I was getting ready for the evening, Mum arrived at the cabin I was staying in and held me up. She suggested the bikini, which I quickly went to put on. She waited while I got dressed, watching me. It didn’t take me long to step into a pair of shorts and put on a blouse. I put a light jacket over the top to keep off the rain.
        Then she began talking about other stuff that had nothing to do with that night. For a moment I wondered what was going on. I was beginning to think she was stalling me when suddenly, she glanced at the clock and then said, “Ok, let’s go, Riya. We are going to be late.”
        ‘Going to be late?’ Well, whose fault was that? It wasn’t me holding us up after everyone else had gone! Mothers, we’ve got to have them, I suppose but you can never quite understand them. Looking back now, it was obvious. She was holding me in my room until they were ready. I think everyone in the room except us five victims knew what ‘terrible torture’ was waiting for us.
        As we went out the door, she said something rather strange, “Tonight the mystery will be revealed, Riya.”
        “Was it those boxes?”
        “Wait and see,” she said with a smirk.
        “So, it is those boxes,” I said but she never replied as we ran through the rain.

        We arrived at the Games Room and almost everyone was there. They were all sitting in seats that had been set around the walls leaving the whole centre of the room clear. There were five thick foam pads laid down neatly side by side on the floor.
        Beside each pad was one of those boxes and by the looks, they had been opened but at that time their lids were still on. Perhaps everyone had seen the contents before I was allowed to arrive.
        So, there they were. Why had they travelled all this way from Singapore to this motel room in Rotorua? I knew now we would find out what Dad and Sarvesh’s sneaky little game was.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


A Full Body Nude Massage.


        Sarvesh began, “Since it is raining outside and we can’t sit down by the stream, we’re having a games evening here. First, there is something special and then we can all join in the fun too. But to start things off, I’m going to ask for five volunteers.”
        He looked directly at me, “Riya, you are going to be our first volunteer.”
        “Who, me?” I said in surprise.
        “You’ve tried so hard to find out what is in these boxes. Don’t you want to know?”
        “Well, yes. But you could just tell me,” I replied.
        “That’s no fun. We want to show you, Riya,” Dad laughed.
        ‘These men! Full of their sneaky trickeries at me!’
        There wasn’t much more I could say. I’d been ‘volunteered’ or was it more like, I had been ‘pressed ganged’ as their first victim? But there was nothing I could do about it. Not in front of everyone watching like that. He had me by the balls, not that I have any real balls. Women don’t, in case you haven’t noticed.
        “Kalki, you will be our second ‘volunteer,’” Dad said. “You are always checky to everyone, now we get to have fun with you.”
        Kalki looked as shocked as I was, as she got up. Well actually, pushed up by her husband naughty Hamza and Payam to join me.
        “Sabreena, you’re next,” her father, Uncle Joseph said.
        As the shocked girl went to stand up her mother added, “Always wanting to be in the fun! You couldn’t wait, could you? Well, you’re in for some fun tonight, girl.
        Sabreena looked between her mother and father. She was surprised that they were ‘volunteering’ her for whatever was about to happen. They seemed very pleased about it too.
        “Another naughty girl we need is, Tukiko,” Mike added.
        “Another naughty girl?” Tukiko asked.
        “Yes, you’ve been a very naughty girl these past few months,” Uncle Mike laughed.
        “Come on, Tukiko,” naughty Sarvesh said. “I know you are going to enjoy this.
        A smile appeared on Tukiko as this sexy girl got up to join us.
        Tukiko was Japanese, just a bit older than me, about Kalki’s age, I think. She had been nice to me but I hadn’t had much chance to get to know her since I’d been in New Zealand. I did know that her father, Uncle Horny Hirohiko, was a very naughty boy. Mum had already been with him. (Yes, that is what everyone called him. He seemed to like it too, after some story I think.) I also know that my naughty father had been with Tukiko at the party at Steve’s house. I also noticed her boyfriend, Masanori. He was kind of hot.
        “Our last volunteer is going to be Rebecca,” Uncle Peter said.
        Rebecca owned this resort with her husband. I was mildly surprised that they had gotten into the fun with our group so quickly. But it seemed like this wasn’t the first time. The men must have known she was open for some fun or else they wouldn’t have ‘invited’ her to join us.
        “Why me?” Rebecca said. “I thought this was going to be a punishment. I haven’t been naughty.”
        “Maybe, not yet,” Uncle Joseph said. “But I’m sure you will be, soon.”

        We were made to stand in a line in the middle of the room. Five women, Kalki, Sabreena, Tukiko, Rebecca and me. In front of us were the five boxes. Whatever was about to happen to us had something to do with those boxes.
        “Get their clothes off,” Sarvesh said.
        Before I knew what was happening, that white man from New Zealand, Simon was beside me. He reached for me, his hands going to open my jacket and slip it off my shoulders. I watched as he took it and neatly folded it at the end of one of the foam pads.
        Then he had returned and I faced him, expecting him to undo my blouse next because Sarvesh did say they were to take our clothes off. But no, his hands went straight to my breasts, feeling them through my blouse and bikini top. My bikini was unlined and the blouse was thin so he quickly found my nipples and began playing with them.
        “Naughty boy!” I told him. “You are only supposed to undress me!”
        “I can do anything I like to you, Riya,” Simon replied.
        “But I...”
        “Don’t argue, Riya,” my mother said. “We can all see you are enjoying it.”
        ‘Me, enjoying it? How could she know that? I looked down at my chest and knew why. My hard nipples were betraying me.
        While he was playing, I considered how far this undressing us would go. By what his hands were doing to my breasts, I knew it would be sexy. Maybe, just to my bikini because after all, Mum did insist that I wear it. But I consider I could lose my bikini top, maybe even the bottom too. But nudity wasn’t a problem either. Even in front of all these naughty people, I was okay with it.
        Soon Simon had finished playing and began to undo the buttons of my blouse. He removed it from my shoulders leaving me wearing only that tiny bikini top over my chest. The cups were pulled tight against my breasts, the bullets of my nipples clearly shown through the thin material.
        His hands returned, running over my bikini top, feeling and playing again. Soon his fingers had slipped under the top, making direct contact with my hard nipples. Oh, that felt good. When he began pulling on them it got even better. My eyes closed and I gave a soft moan of pleasure. It felt so good that I couldn’t help getting turned on.
        I heard him giggle at that.
        It was at that moment that I thought to look and see what was happening to the other four women. Each one had a naughty man with them, undressing and playing with them. I was beginning to realise what a sexy night this was going to be. I was certain now that this was going to lead to me having sex with him. I kind of liked Simon so I was very okay with that too. Then I looked down at the box lying beside us. I still didn’t know what that was and what it had to do with what Simon was doing to me.

        His hand reached down to touch my thigh. His fingers were stroking me there, running up higher until he gave my pussy a squeeze through my jeans. His other hand came down and he dropped to his knees in front of me as he unclipped and pulled the zipper down on my jeans. There was a hand on each hip, pulling my jeans away so the tiny triangle of my bikini bottom appeared in front of his face.
        I was looking down, watching and saw how tightly that bikini wrapped around my pussy mound before plunging between my thighs. From the position he was in, I’m sure Simon saw it too. Soon he had my jeans pulled down to my feet so I just stepped out of them leaving me wearing just my tiny bikini.
        He stood in front of me, one hand returning to one of my breasts. He sure liked playing with them but then I noticed his other hand was rubbing over the mound of my pussy. I was sure that soon that hand would be pushing down inside my bikini bottom to feel my pussy before he continued to get me completely naked but what happened next was a complete surprise.

        When the sexual part began, my mind came so wrapped up in what was happening to me that I completely forgot that there were four other women in the room getting the same as what I was getting. I was told later that it was part of the game to follow what Mike was doing to Rebecca so at the same time, we were all experiencing the same pleasure. Aren’t they naughty boys? Also, there were those watching, an audience watching everything that they were doing to us women. And even at that early stage, I was sure it would end up with me having sex.
        What I realised later was that this early stage was all about me. While Simon was having a bit of fun, his real purpose was to get at me, get me horny and build my arousal ready for what was going to happen next. It was working too!
        He pulled me closer so my body and my breasts were pressed against his chest. Then his head bent down and he kissed me. It was not a playful kiss; this was a full-on passionate kiss with lots of tongue work too. It didn’t take me long to become involved as well. I like that kind of kissing. It is exciting and sexy. Even more when it happens by surprise in a situation like this.
        I was enjoying it so much that soon I brought my arms up around him and then I was pressing my pussy mound and rubbing against his thigh as my leg wrapped around to hold him against me. You must be thinking this was a bit much, me doing it like that. But as I’ve said, I like kissing and this man was good, turning me on!
        It felt good having my body pressed against him. I felt his hand on my arse, then it pushed down inside my bikini bottom, taking the bikini with it, leaving my bum half bare. I could feel his cock pressed against me too. He was getting hard. That was a good sign.
        Finally, we broke apart as he pulled away from me. I stepped back but he still held my waist with his hands. Suddenly, I was aware someone was behind me. It was a woman; I felt her body against mine. Something came around and covered my eyes so I couldn’t see. My body jumped with surprise; I think they might have thought I was trying to struggle as they held me tighter.
        “Don’t struggle, Riya. It’s only a blindfold,” my mother said as she tied it behind my head.
        I allowed her to fit the blindfold, taking care to check that I couldn’t see anything. I thought, if this was part of their game, I would go along with it. My parents and many who cared for me were in this room so I trusted them. I knew nothing bad was going to happen to me. Naughty? Most likely. But not anything bad.
        “We are going to get you to lay down on your front now Riya,” Mum said.
        Two people, a woman, probably Mum and a man which was probably Simon, guided me down to the mat and I found myself face-down against the soft foam.
        Soon four hands were beginning to rub oil over my body. At first, I thought this was Mum and Simon but when they began talking, I realised there had been a swap. Now Kala and Peter were with me. For a moment I wondered why but then, it was feeling so good that I forgot about it. Just enjoying what they were doing with my body.
        They had started by taking an arm each, working from the bottom up to my shoulders. Then while Peter was working over my shoulders and back, Kala had moved down onto my legs. She did the back of one leg, right up until she touched my bikini bottom and then she started on my other leg. By now, Peter was down on my lower back. It was then that it got a bit sexy when Kala who the doing the back of my thigh, reached down between my legs to give my pussy mound a squeeze.
        My body jumped at that and I gave a little moan.
        “Calm down, Riya,” Kala said. “You’re not allowed to cum yet!”
        “She’s ready for it,” Peter said and they both laughed.
        “Time to roll over, Riya,” she said.
        As I got up to roll onto my back, I felt some fingers pluck at the bow of my bikini top. Two hands grabbed it and it was pulled over my head and gone. I was left lying back on the mat wearing only my bikini bottom with my breasts bare. That didn’t worry me as I knew he would do a much better job of my breasts without the bikini top getting in the way.
        As I settled back on the mat, the massage started again. It seemed to be the same two pairs of hands, one obviously a woman and the other a man. The woman started on my feet again, moving up my legs and then onto my lower body. I noticed she missed out on the part under my bikini bottom. Meanwhile, the man had started with each arm before moving to my upper body.
        It was a good massage, they made me relax and enjoy it. But there was still that underlying sexual tension because knowing these people I knew this wasn’t just a massage, at some point, it was going to become sexual.
        It felt good as both the man’s hands came onto my chest. First, he was lightly brushing his fingertips over each mound. I’ve heard of men using this technique before. In fact, I’ve even had it done to me a couple of times.
        When it comes to women’s breasts, well for me anyway, the most pleasure comes from touching the nipple in the centre. The idea is to start on the outside edges of the mound and do a large circle around each breast. With each circle, those fingers are climbing and getting closer and closer to the peak. Of course, you know what you want them to touch and it is driving you mad that they aren’t but deep down in your mind, you know how good it will be when you get there.
        With each round, his fingers were getting closer, his fingers were climbing higher towards my nipple. I felt they would have become erect with arousal. I knew I was aroused. When those fingers found my nipple, it was going to be good.
        Finally, it happened. His fingers found my nipple, both at the same time. First, he brushed over them, then he took each one between his fingers. He pulled and squeezed, taking them, and rolling the nubs between his fingers. Oh! That last bit felt so good. I moaned again!
        “As good as that, is it, Riya?” I heard Mum say.
        So Mum was still there, even if she wasn’t touching me now.
        For a moment Peter stopped and then I felt something soft, a tongue slide over one nipple. After a few licks, he took me into his mouth and began sucking. That was good too. My nipples have been sensitive since I’d been sexually active. I loved it when they got attention. I was settling in to enjoy when suddenly he moved to the other breast. The same here, some licking, some sucking but not as much as I would have liked.
        “Mum’s voice from somewhere behind my head now, said, “There is one more place to do Riya.”
        “Ah-ha,” I managed to say.
        “You know what part that is, don’t you?”
        My reply was a soft moan.
        “You want them to play, don’t you? You know what his fingers are going to do!”
        “Oh!” I gasped.
        My body shuddered as I knew which part this full-body massage had missed. He would be doing my pussy next.
        I felt a hand on each of my hips, fingers undoing my bikini bottom. It can lose and Kala pulled it out from underneath me. I knew I was lying there on my back naked my pussy exposed to the world, well, at least exposed to all those in this room. What I couldn’t believe was that it was my Mum talking sexy to me.
        Then the Peter’s hands returned. He had taken some more oil in his hand that he rubbed through my pussy hair and down over my mound. Soon those wet fingers were stoking my pussy lips. That felt good and I humped against his hand which brought a few laughs from those watching. This was becoming a spectator sport!
        He spent a little bit of time playing with my pussy, rubbing over it, pressed a couple of fingers inside before rubbing over it again. I felt I was wet, so turned on. When his fingers pressed in at my clitty I almost cum.
        “Watch out, Peter,” Mum warned him. “Don’t let her cum yet.”
        What? Don’t let her cum? Don’t let me cum? Wasn’t that the point of all this? Make me cum, get me off with his fingers before he fucked me?
        Peter returned to stroking up and down my wet lips, and over the roundness of my pussy mound. It seemed he was holding me at almost the peak of my arousal but wouldn’t give me enough to cum. I now know he was waiting until a couple of the other women caught up to the aroused state, I was in.
        I was lying there blindfolded. Excited but confused. My mind couldn’t work out what was going on. They knew I wanted it but they seemed to be holding back. Why?


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Something Soft and Fluffy.


        It was Uncle Mike’s voice now, “Guys, follow what I’m doing to Rebecca. Take it slowly, it feels much better for her if you do.”
        I heard the box that lay beside me being opened. So, this was it, now I’d find what was in those boxes.
        Something touched the bottom of my left foot. It was soft, sort of fluffy and kind of tickled against the underside of my foot. Then it began to move and as it pulled around my foot and up on top of my leg, I realised that it was much longer than I first thought. As the front end was reaching above my knee, the bottom was still pulling around my foot.
        It was flexible too. Actually, it seemed to move like a snake but with being fluffy, it didn’t feel like a snake. By the time it reached my hip, the last of it had pulled around my foot. It was hard to tell but that seemed longer than one of those cartons. But then, such a flexible item could have been bent around to fit inside.
        From my hip, it moved across my stomach to my other side before running up between my body and my arm. It continued over my shoulder and up around my head before coming down over my chest and breast.
        Peter was pulling it backwards and forwards across my body. The long fluffy body pulled across my skin felt great. Like hundreds of little soft brushes rubbing across me. In some places, it tickled, in others it was sensitive and sexy. I can’t believe how hot and worked-up it was making me. It felt especially good when the long body pulled over my body, across my breasts or pussy. That fur pulling over my hard nipples was amazing!
        When he pulled it over my pussy, I felt myself humping up against it. Wow! Wanting to fuck a snake? That was a bit kinky.
        It was then that I noticed while the body of the snake was long and fluffy, it had a hard nobbly bit on the end. Like something hard for its tail. For a moment I wondered about that but soon my mind was distracted by a new development.
        There was something else, it was like a brush of the same material as the snake. Someone else was brushing over my body in places where the snake wasn’t. They were getting into deeper corners like under my arms are between my legs.
        All this stimulation to my body was building my desire for more. Looking back now, I can’t believe how aroused I was becoming. I think the people doing it and watching noticed too.

        Then suddenly it all stopped. I wondered what was happening. The long fluffy thing lay still across my stomach, up between my breasts and over one shoulder. The only movement was down at the end near my pussy. What was going to happen next?
        Suddenly, I heard Rebcca gasp, “Oh, my god!” she cried out.
        I wondered what was happening but I couldn’t look to see as I was still blindfolded. It was clear they were doing something very sexy to her.
        Then the fluffy thing over me began to move again. Only the lower part, over my belly, moved. Then I felt something hard and nobbly between my legs. It ran up and down the length of my pussy a few times before pressing in deeper. With all the action I’d had down there, my pussy was wet and ready for me. What a greedy pussy, opening to take this thing inside me.
        I moaned at that too!
        As he gently thrust this thing in and out of me, I could feel the texture of rough bumps rubbing against my sensitive lips. Almost immediately I knew why Rebecca had gasped so loudly. They tell me I did too.
        Well, why not? I felt sooo good. I knew it was going to get me off.
        I humped against him and heard him laugh. I now knew who it was. It wasn’t Peter as I expected. It was Jeremy. Another change. If that was happening to the other four women too. That meant most of the men must be getting involved.
        My body was moving toward its climax now. As my orgasm was building, I knew it was going to be a good one. I was ready for it. Really needed the release it would give me.
        While the snake tail was thrusting into me, someone, almost like a woman, was working on my pussy. Running her fingers through my hair. She moved to the mound before dropping to my clitty. Feeling that finger rubbing over the wet sensitive spot was too much for me. My orgasm burst over me as my body claimed its release.
        I heard the women beside me giggle. It was Amita who had joined in the game with Jeremy.
        I’d been building towards this, almost since I arrived in the room. Slowly the sexual tension was increasing with the things they were doing to my body. Finally, it was too much. My body couldn’t take any more as my orgasm exploded from my clitty and surged through me. It was intense and powerful. It took my breath away.
        I can out of it, gasping to regain my breath again.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Full Sex Infront of an Audience.


        There was a pause. For a moment I was wondering what was going on. He had left me lying there. I wondered what would be happening next. Then suddenly he was back. His body came down against mine and I realised he was naked. I also realised what was about to happen next. He was going to have sex with me.
        I was fine with that, in fact, I was even willing to help him. I reached down, taking his hard cock, guiding him towards my pussy lips as he lowered himself down on top of me. Our bodies were against each other.
        I felt him press against me. The head of his cock penetrated my pussy lips and as his body sunk down on top of mine, his cock pressed deep inside me.
        Oh! Did that feel good? I don’t know what it was, perhaps the way they had been slowly building my arousal, at that moment I wanted him. I want a cock inside me. I wanted someone to fuck me. Give me the sex my body was craving for.
        Was this still Jeremy? If they had done another swap, I didn’t know it.
        He began with long slow strokes. I like it that way. I like to feel a cock going in as deep as he could before pulling back until only his head was inside. Then pushing forward, he was deep inside me again. I liked how his strokes were slow and controlled and I’m sure we both enjoyed the way his cock pulled in and out between my sensitive pussy lips.
        He was moving faster now, thrusting down at me, using the power of his man body to drive in as deep as he could. It felt good. I loved how he was doing it to me.
        He heard my soft moan and knew he was getting to me. His pace increased and his downward strokes were stronger. His body used everything to work at me. I could feel and hear his breath, feeding his body as he worked. My arms were around him and so I could feel the muscles stretching and moving as he continued fucking me.
        That is something I’ve come to enjoy with sex. It is the moving of two bodies, so close and intimate with each other. I liked that. By now, my body was working too as I thrust my pelvis up to meet each stroke.
        It was exciting, powerful sex. When he was using all the strength of his body, I couldn’t call it rough or aggressive sex. I felt he was in control the whole time.
        Of course, this couldn’t go on for much longer. My next orgasm was on the way. It was as good as the first, hitting me hard and taking the energy from me. I lay under him overcome by the feelings as he slowed to a gentle movement, his cock slowly sliding in and out until I recovered.

        “We’ll do it cowgirl, now,” he said.
        Suddenly, I realised who the man was. Jeremy was still with me! They hadn’t changed again.
        I knew what cowgirl was and knew how to do it. One of my favourite positions. I felt his cock slip out as he lifted himself off me. As I moved, I felt him move in to lie where I had been lying. I was beside him, I ran my hands down across his body until I found his cock. He was still hard so I knew ready for me. After everything that had been happening to me, I knew I was ready too.
        It felt strange being blindfolded like that. I was doing it all by feel but I had also discovered that by blocking my sight, my feelings were more intense.
        Still holding his cock with one hand, I lifted a leg over his body so I could bring my pussy down against him. Just a bit of adjusting and I was ready to take him. I held his hard cock up straight so I could bring my pussy down against his cock head. With a gentle push, I could feel my wet lips open to allow him to enter me.
        If I had thought about it, there was a whole room of people watching me. But I was so focused on what I was doing that I forgot I had an audience.
        Another push and I sunk down taking more of him inside me. It felt good. He had a nice cock and it gave me a nice full feeling. It took a couple more thrusts to take more of him until I felt comfortable to start fucking him.
        My thighs were working us. Lifting my body off him and then allowing my body to drop back down onto him. It felt great feeling and controlling how his cock moved in and out of me. I could take him deep, then pull back to thrust down on him again.
        There was still no seeing. All this was done by feel and it made things even better.
        I heard the man under me give a soft moan and I suddenly realised he was getting close. I was on the top now. I was in control. I wanted him to enjoy it. He had been so good for me. I wanted him to cum inside me but I also wanted to cum at the same time.
        Jeremy’s hands came up to my breasts, he was playing with them and playing with my nipples. This was no surprise for me. It seems to be standard with the naughty men I know. They all seem to like doing it that way. But to be honest, I like it too. Feeling my nipples being played with, pulled and even pinched, always makes sex in this position so much better.
        The nipple play was nice but that hard cock deep inside my pussy was calling for my attention. He felt good as I lifted and lowered my body making him slide in and out of me. I was losing control as my body built for yet another cum.
        I leaned forward slightly. I knew this would give my clitty closer contact. As my cum began rushing towards me I felt he was getting there too. I was moving faster now. My body was pumping at his cock, working him towards the release of his man-juice deep inside me.
        He gasped. His pelvis thrust up against mine, pressing him in deeper than I ever thought my body would be able to take. It caught me by surprise. My orgasm was sudden this time and as it hit me.
        I was surprised. For a moment I thought he had cum too but it was not the case.

        I came out of that climax I looked down at him and he was looking up at me smiling.
        “Can we finish doggy style,” he asked.
        I nodded yes, as I rose, his cock slipped out of my pussy. Soon I was on my hands and knees as he moved in behind me. I felt his hands grab my hips as the head of his cock pressed against my pussy lips. A gentle push and my lips parted allowing his cock to enter me again. Soon he was fucking me again and I was enjoying it.
        It didn’t take long before I knew he was about to cum. I would have been happy with that, for him just to cum inside me. I’d had enough already and I was content with that. But Jeremy used that trick many naughty men use in the doggy style, his hand reached down underneath me and gave my clitty a sharp pinch. The shock of that sent me over and as I cum, my body jumped and fell forward onto the mat.
        He had slipped out of me but didn’t care, just allowing his cum to fall over the cheeks of my bum. His hands reach down, rubbing the smooth cum over the roundness of my cheeks and down into the crack between them. He found my bum hole and his fingers rubbed over it. To my surprise, I discovered that it felt good.
        For a moment I considered asking if he wanted to do more with that but then remembered what my Mum had told me. Wait before I did that, took a man in there. She said it had to be done right so I wouldn’t get hurt.

        “Now guys!” I heard Mike say.
        Jeremy’s hands reached for my blindfold, pulling it up over my face. Now I could see what was going on. Looking around, I could see him smiling down at me as he held me by my hips.
        Suddenly, I realised where I was. I was in this room completely naked. I was on my hands and knees with this equally naked man having just been fucking my doggy style. Lying beside me was the secret contents of the box, a long, emerald-green, fluffy snake. So that is what felt so good!
        I looked over at Tukiko on the next pad and realised she was doing the same to Peter. Looking further, I saw the other three women were doing the doggy style like us.
        I saw Rebecca was on the middle mat. She was with the Japanese man Hirohiko. That was Tukiko’s father, fucking right next to his daughter. Then on the next mat, Kalki was with Uncle Peter and on the final mat, Sabreena was with Rebecca’s husband, Robert. So, both Rebecca and Robert were into the action. That was sexy.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Conclusion.


        Well, that must almost be the end of my story. A number of things had happened that night. I had joined in or rather been pulled into a sexual display in front of all our friends. The mystery of the boxes had been revealed. And I had experienced some things I never thought my body would be capable of. It had been sexy and exciting. And… Oh, those orgasms! Wild!
        Peter showed us how one of those fluffy snakes worked. It had a long spring inside which made it move like a big snake when handed. A thick coating of fur hid the metal of the spring and provided the sexy feeling as it was dragged across bare skin. At one end of the snake was a smiley face while the tail had this hard nobbly bit like an American Rattle snake.
        I later read when Jenny once wrote about these snakes, ‘It's not the head but the tail you had to watch out for.’ LOL.

        Once those men had finished with us on the mats, it was like a signal for others to join in. Soon there was sex going on everywhere and it still seemed the focus was on us five women on the floor.
        Yes, I got into the action too. Besides Jeremy, I had six other cocks in my pussy that night. This idea of swapping during sex meant we girls experienced a variety of cocks, from a variety of men. I also got into having more than one person with me, both men and women were joining in.
        I was almost finished for the evening. It had been a very active session with Robert. He was a bit rougher with me than I usually get but I did get that when I was with Hamza and Payam in Perth so I knew I could take it. His hard cock had hammered into me until we were both brought to amazing climaxes. And then we were finished.
        I rolled over to find the Australian woman Joyce was beside me. When she leaned in closer and kissed me, I was a bit surprised but soon found myself responding to her. Her kissing was great, probing into my mouth, my tongue pressing into her mouth too.
        From kissing we moved to each other’s breasts, licking and sucking each other's nipples. This was getting to me now. I just loved what she was doing to me.
        “Eat me?” I moaned at her.
        “No,” she replied.
        “No!” I was confused as I thought that was where our playing was going.
        “Let’s eat each other,” she grinned.
        I realised she was suggesting a 69 position. I was Okay for that. Well, to be honest, at that point, I would have been Okay with anything, so I moved to get into position on top of her. But she resisted me, telling me to lay beside her. At first, I was a bit confused until I remembered that I had seen two men, Hamza and Payam do it this way.
        Joyce lay on her side with her legs open so I could rest my head on her thigh while a licked and sucked at her pussy. I was on my side with my legs open so she could do the same to me. I immediately realised that she didn’t taste the same as a normal pussy. I quickly knew why. She had been fucking with a few men that night and had lots of male cum over and inside her pussy. I also realised that she must have been finding the same thing with me.
        I didn’t mind, in fact, I rather liked the taste. I’ve tried men's cum and I’ve tried women's cum. Mixed together, it was even better. In the horny state, we were both in, it didn’t take long until we both had cum.

        Joyce and I lay there watching two men beside us. The Indian man Payam was with the Japanese man Kenshin. They were doing exactly what Joyce and I had been doing.
        “Let’s join them,” Joyce laughed.
        We moved over to join the two men.
        “Can we help?” Joyce asked.
        “Sure,” Kenshin replied.
        I got behind Payam who was getting his cock sucked by Kenshin. While Kenshin was sucking the shaft, I began playing with Payam’s balls. Soon my face came in and I began sucking his balls. I knew that was good because in only a few moments I felt Payam’s body shake as he began to cum. From that extremely close position, I got to watch one man cum inside another man’s mouth.
        Kenshin pulled back as Payam finished, then grabbing me he began kissing me. His mouth opened and without thinking, my mouth opened too. I soon tasted the salty cum he had been holding in his mouth. Between us we shared Payam’s cum, both swallowing it as we did.
        I heard that the same thing had happened with Joyce at the other end of the men’s 69 position.

        After that, there was no more sex for me that night. Others were still going but I was content to watch. Some of the highlights included my Mum getting a real rough fucking from Steve and I could see she was loving it.
        I also watched Amita getting taken by two Japanese men. That was hot. Like had once happened with me, she took a cock in each end, one in her mouth and one in her pussy. They even swapped a few times which she didn’t seem to mind, just encouraging them to get going again. That was a hot session for her.
        I was surprised to see Simon and Deanna's daughter Rachel was still going. She had spent a lot of the evening with Fred from Australia. They seemed to hit it off together inspite of their age difference. They were still together playing but looks like Fred was past having sex and was finishing off Rachel with some oral.
        Sharon gave a few of the younger men a titty fuck. She had some very large breasts, even larger than my mother and it seems to have been an attraction for some men. When she gave them a titty fuck, they all seemed to like it and ended added their cum to the mess on her breasts. If I had big tits, I'd try that too.
        I saw Jaynitha with three younger men, Masanori, Ragesh and Gaja. While one man fucked her pussy, the other two were sucking her nipples while she lay back moaning with pleasure. Each man took her pussy and each cum by pulling out and shooting their load over her body. I don’t know how many times she cum but I noticed she wasn’t involved in anything after that.
        I thought that what had happened at Steve’s house had been a hot party but this was equally as good. Yes, I am so glad my parents made that decision in Perth to allow me to join in all this fun.

        It was the end of the night and like many I had decided not to go outside as the rain was now a lot heavier. Instead, I found a cushion and blanket and just lay down on the mat. As the lights were turned off, I felt a man slip under the blanket behind me. Like me, he was naked as he wrapped his strong arms around me.
        “Did you have a good night, Riya?” Mike whispered in my ear.
        “Yes, Mike,” I whispered back to him. “It was amazing.”
        “I know you had some good cums,” he added.
        “I don’t know how many but they were good,” I agreed.
        We lay there for a few moments then I asked, “Did you have a good time, Mike? I saw you with Nishi.”
        “Yes,” he replied. “It was a good night. Nishi was hot too.”
        From somewhere near us in the dark came Nishi’s reply. “You were hot too Mike.”
        He laughed that he had been overheard, “Thanks Nishi,” he replied.
        After that, we settled down to sleep as he held me tightly in his arms.

        The next morning came as a surprise when I looked around to discover that both Mum and Dad were nearby.
        Mum was with Sarvesh. I have always known they have been close, even before I came to know they shared sexually. She was awake and leaning over him sucking his cock again. She looked up, saw me watching and greeted me with a “Hi,” before she continued with her sucking.
        The other surprise was Dad. He was lying on his back with two naked women half over him. They were the Japanese wives, Sayako and Chiharu. Looks like he must have been very naughty to get two women like that.


Index of Letters                  Story 295 Background Notes.                  Back to Story 294.


Forward to Story 296.



3 comments:

  1. Well done Julie and welcome of Letters, Sharon.
    I enjoyed your story. Loved Riya and her cheeky comments. I wonder what her parents think?

    Kim and I wrote the first fluffy snake story. And I am the proud owner of the real Pink Fluffy Snake.
    I would have liked to gave seen more about the snakes in the story but I think you realize this too.
    But a good job both of you. I am pleased to see this blog moving again.
    Allan Snr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so am I. We took too much time doing other things and for a while it looked like it was going to die. Our intention is to deliver one story per month if we can, keeping in mind quality is more important than quantity.
      Asami

      Delete
  2. Like this story.
    But as has been said above, you missed on doing enough with the snakes.
    Sayako

    ReplyDelete