Tuesday 10 October 2023

Story 296 Background Notes


Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 296.



Hello from Susan.

            After all those comments about Allan snr and I stealing Anne's writing team, we thought one of us had better do a story for her. Allan was busy working on a battle scene so I agreed to do it.
            I chose Katrina as my storyteller since she doesn't seem to have been used as much as she used to be. I even had Katrina mention that herself and explain that having two young active kids kept her busy.
            But in earlier stories when the Indian group was travelling to New Zealand, Sarvesh had got Katrina to write about how they got from one country to another. She usually did this with lots of nice detail. I decided to get her to do this again by writing about the trip from Rotorua to Auckland. Since they had driven down through Matamata, I knew they would have to go back via the Waihi Road.
            Now, since Story 295 had finished with the Fluffy Snake Party, I thought that was a nice place to start. Then when they arrived in Auckland there would be more sex for Katrina. "Sex, Travelling and More Sex;" that became the name of this story. I have got them back in Auckland, ready for a few days before they move on to their camping trip to the Kai Iwi Lakes.

            As well as bringing Katrina into the stories again there were some new characters I wanted to play with.
            The first was Ragesh. A younger man in his late teens/early 20s. The oldest son of Joseph and Lizamoa. Taught the finer points of sex by Shanti. Katrina found him a good bed partner.
            The second was a young couple from India, Gaja and his wife Nishi. Here I could use a bit of inexperience and lack of confidence. But I also wanted them both to do well and enjoy themselves.
            Katrina described this group as - We were a mixed group. Gaja, Nishi and I were Indian, David (my husband) was white Australian, while Hirohiko and Sayako were Japanese. Ages were a mix too. Hirohiko and Sayako were older in their late 40s, (Maybe he was in his 50s). David and I were in our late 20s while Gaja and Nishi were in their 20s too. She was about my age while Gaja was a bit younger than us.
            A good team to work with, and write about. I had fun with this story.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Sexy Sue.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 296.



No comments:

Post a Comment