Friday 27 October 2023

Story 297 Part One Background Notes.


Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 297 Part One..



Hello from Mary.

            This is the first of a three part series about Tom and Betty joining in the fun when the Indians and Australians are visiting New Zealand. This part is said to have been written by Betty herself and it centers on some of her adventures that first day her and Tom arrived in Auckkand. They both have some sex with different partners, beside the swimming pool, in front of everyone. Then they split to go on different trips. We will follow what Betty did during that afternoon and evening.
            Betty is a character I have written about before. While she and her husband are older, about my real age, like me, they still like to join in the fun. There will be more group sex or sex in front of groups in this story. That is becoming a bit of a turn-on for Betty.
            The story is fast moving, by that I mean we will cover a lot of scenes and sex sessions. It is not the usual way it works for Betty but she has a lot of fun. The sub-heading for this part says it all. (Betty, "So Many Orgasms - I Lost Count.")

            During writing, the story flowed well and I wrote most it quickly as well as writing some the other two pages at the sametime. I touched on a few themes: - buying a bikini; nudity; bikini at a public beach; group sex; sex with younger people; a sex party; etc. Probably the hardest parts to write were the sex scenes, I mean there is only so many ways you can talk about sex without repeating youeself. So it depends on the story surrounding the sex to carry it off.
            As I was finishing the writing, our IT person, Asami, created the six pages I would be using in this three part project. That is three for the story parts and three for their background notes.
            When it came to the coding I was struggling. In Allan's Science Fiction blog, I usually do the writing and leave the computer side to the younger ones. I mentioned it to Anne and the following evening I got a phone call from Rita. She does a lot of coding for both blogs I help with the writing. We both opened my story and discussed how I wanted it to appear. While it has to fit with the general look of this blog, Anne has decided to allow us a lot more freedom in general appearance of our stories. (Compare mine with Story 296.)
            Over the next two days I heard from Rita, Julie and Nina as the work on sections of this story continued. They had questions or had found places where they thought changes could be made. Now it is finished and ready for Asami to publish. Hope you enjoy it.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Bye from Mary.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 297 Part One..



1 comment:

  1. I think we all struggle with sex scenes. As you said above, the danger is that they become boring. But you had a few in this story and you did well with them. In some, you went into a lot of detail while in others you quickly described what happened and moved on.
    Your main goal with this story was to get this couple back into the action again. They live away from Auckland so don't get into as much fun as others in these stories. So I like how they came ready for fun and hit the ground running. Tom and Kalki had a lot of fun in India so to continue here was the right way to do this.
    You showed that time had passed with Riya growing up and Kalki having her third child but it was like old friends who picked up where they left off.
    Well done Mary. You are a good writer.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete