Thursday 28 December 2023

Story 300 Background Notes.


Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 300.



Hello from Ayaka.

            I've not done a story for this blog recently so at a recent meeting I decided to do one, Story 300 as it turned out. Anne wanted one told by that younger woman, Riya. I enjoy her witty, slightly rebellious writing style. Hope I have captured that in this story.
            The goals given to me by Anne was to get the whole group to the Kai Iwi Lakes in Northland and establish their camp. She also said I was allowed to give Riya some sexy fun that night. A bit of research will show you that Riya has done several of these travel stories. She seems good at getting a mixture of travel facts and sexual fun. I like that.
            My husband wanted me to write about Riya getting bolder and more confident. So we wrote how she was teasing Simon after he asked her for the night. I hope you see that as a turn-on for him too. Keep in mind that Simon was with Riya who is the same age as his daughter Rachael.
            I want Riya to show sexual confidence to match the experience she has gained since she lost her virginity. She is cheeky and witty in her writing which I knew I needed to capture here too. She also has those little comments about other characters, especially her mother which I also wanted to include.
            This story proved easy to write. I bit of research and I was away. I finished it in about a week and then had a few weeks to proofread and improve the conversations before I handed it to the publishing teams.
            But then Mary and Kim began a story covering a similar story and Anne asked me to delay publishing so the two stories could be blended together. In many ways our stories run parallel, covering the same people over the same time period. This led to a lot of changes for my story plus it was lengthened as well but now we are finished. My story gets published today and Mary's story will follow in a few days. Hopefully before New Year.
            Hope you enjoy it.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Ayaka and Geoff.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 300.



No comments:

Post a Comment