Saturday 9 December 2023

Story 299 All Woman Threesome.


Index of Letters                  Story 299 Background Notes.                  Back to Story 298.


Forward to Story 300.


        There is a disclaimer at the bottom of this letter. Please read it!


Hi, I am Jasmine,
        This story will be very different as something happened between me and my mother that I would never have thought possible. It probably should never have been allowed but then it did happen and we have to accept that it did. But then, something a bit similar had already happened with my father while we were staying in that old hotel in that desert town in Australia. Does this make sense? I suppose it doesn’t so I had better explain myself more fully.

        Hello, my name is Jasmine, the eldest of Hansini and Mootie’s children. I have already written within the Letters Books before so you who are regular readers will know more about me from those earlier stories while we were still in Australia. Yes, while I live in India, I was on holiday at this time, travelling with my family and a bigger group of friends we fondly know as the Letters Group.
        Our first stop was Singapore before moving on to Perth in Western Australia. From there our journey continued to what would be our primary destination, New Zealand. It had been a fun trip up to now, a huge adventure for me in many ways.
        Perhaps the most important had been that my parents had suddenly decided to allow me to lose my virginity. That was a surprise. It had already happened with my friend Riya but she is a bit older than me. I wasn’t expecting it to happen to me. I wasn’t sure who to choose to do the deed as I hadn’t thought of the idea before. Nishi helped with that by suggesting her husband Gaja.
        He is a good man. I don’t know him that well but they explained that since I might be having sex with men in New Zealand whom I had never met, it might be better if the man for my first time was someone I didn’t know that well either. Go figure that one out. There must be some logic to it somewhere.
        As I said, Gaja was a good man and treated me well. I had been playing with a sex toy and so I was partly broken in anyway. He just finished and I got away without too much discomfort. Since that first time, I have been fine with the sex things although I’m not sure I’d had enough practice before we arrived in New Zealand where there were some big sex events planned.
        Mum just said I was allowed to attend these parties, watch or join in as I felt comfortable. They did say I should avoid some of the sexier games such as Pussy Row. I was fine with that. Just watching that would be sexy enough.

        Now, we had moved on to New Zealand where my adventures had continued. Like my friend Riya, being a younger teenage woman, the men seemed to be interested in us. I must admit to being interested in those men too. After I had been with Gaja, my parents had made it open for me to enjoy sex with any of the others within the Letters Groups.
        When my body had begun changing, I noticed males, men and boys looking at me. This especially happened when we had nude weekends. My breasts began growing and my nipples got larger. I had other changes such as a slimming of my waist and widening of my hips. Not forgetting the little forest that began to grow in my pussy area. Yes, now I could claim it was a pussy. This attention embarrassed me and I began wearing a bikini more often.
        But then I began to reason that this extra attention wasn’t a bad thing. They all said I was pretty, even if I thought I was darker in my complexion than other women. I began to like what I was seeing in the mirror. As my breasts developed, I became proud of them and was more comfortable showing them off. By the time of my trip to New Zealand and Australia, nudity was nothing for me. I enjoy being naked and not needing to endure having to wear swimming things in the pool.

        So that is some background on me. Here is my story.
        We had been to Rotorua and toured there, and now we were preparing for our trip to some lakes where we could enjoy our nude lifestyle while camping. There had been a delay and we had one extra night in Auckland. My New Zealand friend, a girl about my age called Sabreena was arranging a sexy evening where everyone could watch a sex show on Zoom. They didn’t want the younger kids to see this of course so it was arranged to move all the kids to one house where a few people could look after them.
        My Mum had volunteered to do babysitting duty and Amita asked if I would like to help her. I could have said no but they told me they would record the show so I wouldn’t miss seeing it. I quickly agreed to help. Another girl my age was supposed to do it as well. She was from New Zealand, a white girl called Rachael. But Amita joked they she wasn’t available, missing in action. I had seen her suddenly go off with Ian the night before. When she didn't return we guessed she was staying at that house for another night. More fun with Ian it seems. My friend Riya stepped in to take her place.
        The babysitting was easy. Mum told us to play the kids hard by taking them to a nearby beach for a few hours. Swimming and running around playing ball and they were tried. Some even crashed in the cars on the way home. After dinner, it wasn’t long before Riya, Mum and I were left by ourselves.
        I had a quick swim in the pool but remained naked. I found Mum and Riya were naked too. They had got onto Zoom to find the show was only just starting. It was about a young man Ragesh, (Yes, I have already tried with him,) just a bit older than me with a much older woman, Betty. They were acting it was the middle of the night and met at a pool for a midnight swim. That developed into them removing each other’s clothes before engaging in sex.
        Later two other men, one being my father, arrived to take their turns with this lady as well. I think she must have been well fucked by the time those men finished with her. She even tried taking three of them at once! Not me! That would be too much I think.

        Yes, it was a sexy show and we were sitting there, nude watching like most of our friends in the other houses were doing. I even saw Rachael there too. She was naked, sitting on Ian’s lap. Soon that became her fucking him. Very naughty girl! Soon others were fucking too. It was all very sexy for me. I had my hand down between my legs rubbing what could only be called a soaking wet pussy.
        Riya was sitting next to me. She noticed where my hand was. Her hand reached down, pushing my hand out to replace with her hand. She was good. She knew just how to touch me like what my pussy wanted. Where I had been trying to be discreet in front of the webcam, she was openly rubbing and working at my pussy.
        When Mum, who had been sitting on the other side of Riya returned from getting more drinks, she sat on the other side of me so I found myself in the middle. Yes, you read that right. We had been drinking wine and I must confess, it had gone to my head a bit. I think for both Mum and Riya too. With the sexual show in front of us, all three of us were turned on. I think that was why we allowed things to go the way they did.
        The show was finished now and the Zoom meeting was closing as people left to have fun of their own. We did that too. Mum shut down the laptop but we remained sitting on the couch.
        Riya leaned in closer to nibble on my ear. I have discovered I like that. I closed my eyes to enjoy it. Her hand between my legs was working for me too. It was then that I felt someone on the other side of me. Her lips touched my neck as her hand reached for my nipple. I realised it could only have been Mum. She was touching me in this sexual way. If I had, well, more like if we had been sober, it wouldn’t have happened but we were far from sober by then.
        Riya had moved to kiss me. When her lips touched mine, her tongue pressing against my lips, it was natural to allow her in. I could feel my tongue rubbing against her tongue. She sucked at me then I followed by doing the same back to her. It was sexy kissing like that. I like it a lot. The fact that I was doing it with another woman didn’t seem to matter at that time.
        Someone began licking over my nipple. I knew it had to be my mother but it didn’t seem to matter. It was all so good. I was still kissing Riya whose hand was playing with my other nipple. It was then that I felt a hand return to my pussy again. I had fallen back against the couch and my legs were wider open.
        I knew it was Mum but somehow it didn’t click with me. She had been stroking along my pussy lips, and now her fingers were pressing further inside. What she was doing felt great. It was catching my breath and I had to break from kissing Riya.
        While Riya moved her mouth to my nipple, Mum continued sucking on my other nipple. Both nipples were being sucked while I was being finger fucked at the same time. It was amazing. I was lying there moaning with the pleasure of it.

        It was at that moment when we crossed the taboo line. Mum moved down to kneel on the floor in front of me. She eased my legs open further and reached for my pussy with both hands. I watched as she pulled back my lips with her fingers, her face moving in so her tongue could lick me. That was so hot to watch but even more so when she touched me. Those long slow licks were amazing. When she pushed her tongue further in it only got better.
        I noticed one of Mum’s hands had moved to Riya’s pussy. She was stroking Riya while still eating me.
        I was moaning and humping at her now. My body was resting against Riya who had her arms around me while we both watched my mother eating my pussy. In my aroused state it didn’t take her long to get me off. A big one. Powerful surges as my orgasm hit me.
        Meanwhile, Mum had moved on to Riya. She had her legs pulled open and was now eating her pussy. It wasn’t long before I felt the body behind me begin to tremble. She gave a couple of jerks and moaned in my ear. This was sexy to feel another woman building towards her orgasm as she held me like that.
        As I lay back against her chest, I could feel her breasts pressing against me. Her chest was rising and falling as she struggled to breathe. I knew she was almost there. I could feel she was humping at Mum’s face now. Suddenly, it happened. Riya cum and it appeared to have been at least as good as mine had been.

        We both lay back on the couch looking down at Mum. She was looking back at us, smiling. I think happy that she had got us both off like that. She was good, she certainly gave me a lesson in eating pussy.
        It was then that we stopped as Mum disappeared for some more wine and some snacks. When she returned, we had moved apart and she sat down on the couch between us.
        I was so drunk now. My head felt funny and so lightheaded. I had never been like that before as they had always told me to remain at one or two classes. This time I had gone well beyond that.

        Suddenly, Riya announced, “It’s my turn now. I’m going to make you both cum.”
        She got down on her knees and pulled Mum’s legs open. Mum moved over to lay back against me and I put my arms around her, a hand going to each breast. Her nipples felt big and hard. She moaned as I touched them which encouraged me to play with them.
        Down lower, Riya had her face between Mum’s thighs eating her pussy. I’m not sure if Riya was as good as Mum but she seemed to be doing the job. It wasn’t long before I could feel Mum responding. At first, it was a few humps against Riya’s face but soon Mum was bucking around, moaning and then crying out. I could feel her body as I held her, feel her orgasm building until it burst over her.
        Riya left Mum lying back against me as she struggled to regain herself. Now I felt two hands pull my thighs open and for the second time that night I was being licked by another woman.
        Still being aroused from the first time, my body was quick to respond to what she was doing to me. She followed what Mum had done to me. First, she licked with her tongue and then she pushed her tongue deeper inside between my wet lips. It felt so good. With her fingers pulling my pussy open like that, she could touch and lick all the soft sensitive places. When she knew I was ready, she moved higher onto my clitty. That did it for me. The last thing I can remember was that huge orgasm that hit me hard.

        They said I jerked around and cried out as Riya kept it going as long as she could. After that, it seems the fun continued. I tried to do the same for them. They said I ended up on top of Mum in some sort of 69 position, but then I lost all control and fell off. Soon I had fallen asleep.
        It seems I lay on the floor fast asleep as they continued with more fun and another 69 between them. Finally, they had somehow picked me up and helped me to the bedroom.
        All I know is that I woke up between them on the bed. My head felt terrible and I discovered what a hangover was. It seemed that when Mum woke up she was feeling about as bad. For some reason, Riya seemed to be fine. Maybe she didn't drink as much as us.
        It was a rush but we managed to get the kids up and fed before others began arriving to pick them up. I relaxed and slept for part of the way to the camp. By the time we got there, I was feeling much better and could help with the big set-up of all the tents. A cold swim in the lake helped a lot too.

        Now, the big elephant in the room. Yes, I got drunk and had sex with my best friend and my mother. I have mixed feelings about that now. Yes, I know it was good but I also know that it should not have happened. My only excuse is we all got too drunk and too turn-on to stop and think about what we were doing.
        Well, up until now, Mum and I haven’t talked about it, I think we are going to need to. As I write this, we are now back in India. The holiday is over and things are back to normal. Mum had told me that we needed to talk and I think it will be soon. Certainly, now that I have written this.

        So that is all for me.
                Maybe not what you were expecting.
                        Well, it wasn’t what I was expecting either.
                                Bye from me,
                                        Jasmine.

THE END!!



Index of Letters                  Story 299 Background Notes.                  Back to Story 298.


Forward to Story 300.



Disclaimer.
        It has been brought to our attention that some readers are misunderstanding our writing here. This whole blog is under a warning that sexual content appears here. We don't hide this and wish to abide by the Blogspot rules. If you have a problem with a page, please leave a comment at the bottom so we can review and fix your concern. Just reporting to Blogspot doesn't help us to know what exactly the problem is and so we're unable to fix it.
        In all our stories, anyone involved in sexual activities is over the age of 18. The legal age where we live in New Zealand is 16 but we are happy with the age 18 limit. Keep in mind that some characters have featured in earlier stories as children but time has gone by and now they are adults. There are over 25 years between Letter 1 and this story so any babies in those earlier stories will now be adults.
        This blog follows a group of people who belong to a sexual-swapping group based on our real sex-swapping nudist group. As we are in real life, the characters in these stories are mainly married and some do have young children. While these children might be mentioned, in no cases will they be involved in any sexual activities. This follows what we do when the writer's team meet for our real parties. Lots of fun, lots of sex but no kids!
                (This message will appear in all new stories.)
                                Anne and the writing team.



No comments:

Post a Comment