Saturday 7 July 2012

Letter 23 The Ripper Stripper Party. - Part A


Index of Letters                  Letter 23A Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 22.


Forward to Letter 23B.


For an extra view of how this story came about try reading Brian's Page.
Brian is an ex-boyfriend of Susan's. He attended the Nude week so he helped write this story.

From Shanti,            
Titirangi,            
Auckland,            
New Zealand.            

            To Joseph,
            The Game Reserve,
            Andhra Pradesh,
            India.

Dear Joseph and Lizamoa,
        Hi you guys. I have a very long letter for you, so sit down and make your selves comfortable. I will be following up with some ideas on your trip to New Zealand in my next letter. Mike is also arranging to get some information on various tourist locations and attractions around New Zealand.
        So without any further small talk here is my story.

        Well, it all began when I saw a program on TV late one night recently. I don’t need to tell you that being on TV it was, of course, heavily censored but it still left me with a very clear idea of what was going on. The program showed a club in Sydney, Australia which held a “ripper stripper party.” During the course of the evening, everyone in the club ended up undressed and completely naked. I don’t know what turned me on about all this but for some reason, I couldn’t get the thought of going to a party like this out of my mind. As time went by I even got to the stage of fantasizing about such a party while giving my pussy a going over with my hand.
        Yes, it was always the same way. I was attending a party like that and during the evening I would be getting naked with all the other people there. The idea of a room full of people getting naked was a huge turn-on. I had this idea of getting up on a stage with my husband and stripping each other nude while the whole room watched. I never found out what happened after that because that strip scene always got me off.
        Well, for months, things never went beyond that because I had no idea that these so-called parties were ever held in Auckland. Then, just the other day, I was flicking through a magazine that Mike had brought home and I found an advert from a club in the city. The club was holding a “Ripper Stripper Party.” It was the name that caught my eye, the same one as had been used in the TV program. I stopped to read the entire advert, not believing what I was reading. There were going to be professional and amateur strippers, lots of competitions and of course, hour by hour everyone slowly undressed. It finished with the words, “Total Nudity by 11p.m.!!”
        Wow! This was my fantasy exactly. I tore the advert out and hid it safely away and then I thought about it for a few days, returning to re-read it whenever I had the chance. It did seem to be the answer to my problem. Well, if you could call a run-away fantasy a problem. It gave me a chance to act out my new fantasy, a chance to attend a “Ripper Stripper Party,” Meanwhile, Mike would get the chance to have his fantasy of seeing me naked in front of a room full of strangers. It seemed like a perfect opportunity, too good to miss so I rang the number given in the advert.
        A well-spoken man answered and told me a lot about what was planned for the evening. He answered all my questions and as we talked I became more and more excited just thinking about it. Suddenly, then and there, I decided to go. The tickets weren’t cheap but that didn’t matter, I ordered them anyway and charged them on Mike’s visa card.
        I kept my plan secret until a few days before the party when I showed Mike the tickets and the cut-out advert. When he realised what the tickets were for he was rapped. You should have seen the look on his face. He told me he had seen the advert but not wanting to upset me, had decided against asking me. Then he had wondered why the advert had been cut out. He thought I had done it so he wouldn't see it.
        I had even managed to get up enough courage to tell my best friend, Jenny, what I was planning to do. She was shocked at first, but later rang me back and asked if I could get two more tickets for her. A quick phone call sorted that one out and I was glad Jenny and her husband Peter, were coming too.
        I went out to buy some sexy gear. Jenny came along too and we spent ages looking for just the right outfits. Trying on different sexy bra and pantie sets got me going thinking that what I was buying, would be seen by a room full of strangers. Finally, we settled on similar gear, each of us choosing a matching bra, pantie and suspender set with stockings. Mine was made of lacy red material with ultra-low cut bra cups and Jenny‘s was pale blue, almost see-through with very high-cut panties. Back at my place, we modelled for each other and then stood in front of the mirror. We both had to admit that we made a sexy-looking pair.

        Well, the big evening came around quickly and we left for town early that evening, the four of us travelling in one car. After stopping for a bite at a take-away, then we went on to the club. The man I had spoken to had told me nobody would be admitted after 7p.m., so we were very careful to be there in plenty of time.
        We arrived at about ten minutes to seven and already the place was packed. I guessed that there must have been at least thirty couples there. Seeing all those people, I began to have second thoughts. Given half a chance I think I would have backed out. But of course, it was too late for that now as we were shown to our table. There was no way Mike would have let me anyway, now that we were there so I resigned myself to going through with the evening, making the most of it and having a good time. Anyway if I had backed out, I knew I would have regretted it later.

At Seven, On The Dot.

        The party got underway right on time. We were all sitting at tables around a room that had a small bar at one end and a low stage at the opposite end. In the centre was an open area left as a dance floor. There was a band playing and lots of drinks flowing. Perhaps like us, others in the room were using a few stiff ones for Dutch courage. You could either visit the bar or order your drinks from waiters and waitresses.
        The compare, the man I spoke to on the phone, got up onto the stage and made a few opening remarks, welcoming everyone and wishing us all a fun night’s entertainment. He then quickly ran through the evening’s program but I won’t go into that here, instead letting you discover this for yourself as my story unfolds. He added that later, after 11p.m., there would be two surprise acts and two surprise sexy contests to end the evening.

        First off came some professional strippers to get things warmed up.
        A blonde came on dressed in a baby-doll costume. She was announced as “Little Bow Peep who had lost her sheep.” I think she would have had plenty of willing volunteers from the male half of the audience to help her find them too, but instead of looking for lost sheep, she got down to the more serious business of stripping. All the while she maintained that air of complete innocence as she removed her frilly pink dress. Then still acting shy and coy she continued removing her clothing to reveal more and more of her body.
        Finally, she slipped off her panties leaving just a tiny G-string in the same pink as the rest of her outfit had been. She stepped off the stage and made a round of the room, moving between the tables and giving us all a close view of her firm ‘young’ breasts and then her bare arse as she moved past. Returning to the stage her G-string then disappeared for a final reveal of her pussy before she left the stage. She was completely shaven so everything was on show.
        The second performer was a guy dressed in black leather as a bikie. Coming on looking tough and mean, he jumped off the stage and proceeded to stride among the tables as if he owned the place. Then back up on the stage, he began his act. Just as the girl before him had been all in pink, this guy was all in black. Soon he was down to just enough to cover his cock. He did another tour of the audience, stopping beside several women to flirt and tease them. In a couple of cases, he even stood up close to a girl so his crotch was almost in her face and then proceeded to rub up and down the ridge of his prick through the black leather material.
        The girls in the crowd just loved it, screaming at him to take it off. Finally, he returned to the stage and did just that, baring everything for us girls as his act ended. I must add, he had a nice-looking cock too.
        Wonder Woman came on next. She heated up the pace by coming down off the stage to get different men to remove her gloves and stockings. Now left in only the bodice part of her costume she returned to the stage. After a bit more teasing she pulled her bodice down baring two large breasts. A few moments later the costume had been peeled down over her hips and dropped to the floor, leaving her revealing a thick crop of dark hair. A contrast to the shaven blonde girl who had performed first. She then made a tour of the room giving all the guys a close-up view of her nude body before her act ended.
        We were treated to a visit from a cowboy next. He strode out onto the stage wearing the whole works, a ten-gallon hat, boots and leggings and not forgetting the six-shooters on each hip. He remained on stage for his entire act, slowly stripping in time to some country and Western music. I thought his act was well done as he gave a smooth and polished performance. At last, he was naked as he dropped a tiny pair of scants to reveal a massive cock. I don’t know how he had managed to hide it in those tiny scants for it was the biggest one I had ever seen.
        He gave us all a much closer look too by dancing around between the tables. Jenny and I got a ringside view when he passed so close to our table that I could have reached out and touched him. Some other girls tried to do so but each time he managed to dodge their grasp at the last moment.
        The cowboy was followed by a fairy. She appeared in like a ballerina costume, waving her magic wand around. Soon she got down to the more interesting entertainment of taking her clothes off. It wasn’t long before she was down to just a G-string. Like this she did a tour of the room, hotting things up a bit by sitting in several men’s laps. She chose to do this to Peter too and as she sat on his knee she grasped his hand and placed it on her breast, letting him feel her up and fondle her nipple.
        I looked across at Jenny but she was taking it in good fun. She turned to me and said she wished she had the same chance with that big cock. I had to agree with her on that one.
        The final stripper was a pirate and again this was a first-class act as he stripped from a costume complete with cutlass and eye patch. This guy really played for us girls, moving in among the tables clad in only the tiniest of G-strings. Several girls made grabs at him and for two lucky ones, he allowed himself to be caught. As their hands went straight for his cock, one even getting her hand down inside his G-string and almost ripping it off, he wasn’t wasting any time either by grabbing for their tits and having a good feel up while he was at it too.
        One of the women at the next table was feeling his cock as he sat on her knee. Suddenly he reached for her top pulling it and her bra aside to bare a nipple. At first, she was shocked and she smiled. Allowing him a good feel, she reached for his G-string, pulling it aside and then right off to bare his hard cock. Wow! That could have really gotten out of hand if he hadn't got up and pulled away. I noticed she still had his G-string. That would be an interesting souvenir.
        Our waitress arrived back at our table about this time and we discovered that her uniform was now gone, replaced with a very skimpy string bikini. Up top her breasts bulged from under two tiny triangles which gave hardly any covering at all while lower down another tiny triangle only barely hid what was deep between her lightly tanned thighs. She turned to walk away, wiggling an arse barely covered by her bikini bottom.
        I must say I enjoyed this part of the show. I had never been to a strip club and I found seeing people doing acts like this was exciting. I got caught up in the way they were teasing the audience as they undressed bit by bit. I also liked how there was a female and then a male. I think it was supposed to be one for the men and then one for the women but I found myself enjoying both. It didn't matter which they were, I still watched, waiting to see them naked in the end.

It Was Now 7:30.

        The first competition of the evening was being announced. This was a bra and pantie parade. It didn’t take long to get eight volunteers up onto the stage. After parading fully clothed these eight girls were led off stage. Soon they returned, one by one walking out in front of us in just their undies.
        Most of them were wearing bra and pantie sets, in some cases semi-see-through, but two girls wore teddies and one had on a full black bodystocking which clearly showed her nipples and bush through the sheer material. After parading one by one, they all came back on stage and lined up together so the winner could be chosen.
        Of course, I don’t need to tell you that the girl in the body stocking won hands down. She came forward to collect her prize and grinning at the audience she reached up and grasped the shoulder straps of her bodysuit.
        Suddenly she had slipped the straps from her shoulders and was pealing the black material from her body until it landed in a crumpled heap at her feet. As the crowd cheered she was left standing there completely nude, her body on view to the whole room. It was a grand ending to a very sexy show, but I knew that the evening was only just beginning.
        After the parade, six of the girls put their clothes back on but the other two decided to remain as they had appeared on stage, in just their undies. One wore a teddy while the other had on a matching, semi-see-through bra and pantie set. They returned to their tables, boldly walking across the room with all eyes on them. The woman who had stripped completely, decided to stay like that, returning to her table and friends naked with her clothes under her arm. I wondered if I could do that, remain the only one naked in the whole room.

It Was Now 8:00p.m.

        It was time for the first big step of the evening. Exactly on the hour, it was announced that blouses and shirts were to come off. Girls and guys were peeling clothes off all around us. Mike and Peter had their shirts off in no time flat, both baring hairy chests and Jenny smiled at me as she began unbuttoning her blouse. I did the same and soon my lacy, red bra was revealed for all to see. In some cases there were women who had to take their whole dress off. If they didn't have enough clothing on they would be allowed to skip a strip call later in the evening.
        This hour’s entertainment started with some more strippers. First, a dark-skinned girl came out wearing an emerald green outfit, which consisted of a tight bodice and a short skirt. She quickly stripped this off revealing a matching bikini underneath. It wasn’t long before her bikini was gone too, leaving her in just a G-string of the same green material. She quickly peeled this off her black bush and then danced before us displaying her nakedness.
        She picked up a small squeeze bottle and began pouring oil over her body, making her brown skin glisten in the floodlights. She rubbed it all over her body paying particular attention to her breasts, making her large dark nipples stand out erect from the smooth curve of her breasts. Then her hands plunged down between her thighs to give her pussy a thorough going over while she lay back on a stool with her legs splayed. Her act ended when she flung open her arms revealing her gaping pussy in a nest of oil-soaked pubic hair.
        I thought Mike’s eyes were going to pop out at that, not that I really minded. Why not let him perv all the girls because I was doing the same with any cocks that came my way?
        She was followed by a guy dressed as a Roman soldier. He marched around the stage and then came down and marched around the room. Returning to the stage he drew his sword and put on a fine display of mock fighting, with the steel blade flashing in the stage lights as he cut and thrust at an imagery foe.
        Then he came to his strip act. Being unable to remove his armour himself he asked for two female volunteers to assist him. Two girls quickly arrived on stage. One, a blonde, wore a knee-length, white skirt and a pale pink bra. The other, with dark hair, wore the bottom half of what was a trouser suit and her fuller breasts were barely covered by a light blue bra with low-cut cups which revealed almost as much as they covered.
        The girls began to remove the soldier’s armour while he stood in the middle of the stage. It turned into quite a procedure and I wondered how long it had taken him to get it all on in the first place.
        They had his outer armour off and were starting on his other garments when the blonde turned her back to him to put down some of his clothing. He saw his chance and quickly stepped up behind her grasping at the catch of her bra. Before she knew what was happening, he had her bra unclipped and pulled off over her head. She let out a squeal, standing up with a shocked look on her face, her hands coming up to cover her bare breasts. The audience loved this, cheering and clapping which gave her the courage to remove her hands revealing two pink nipples standing out against the whiteness of her breasts.
        The act continued and before long the dark-haired girl found herself being maneuvered to face the room. Believing he was lining her up to flick her bra off too she allowed him to get behind her. Suddenly he bent forward, grasping her waist and slid his hands downward, taking her trousers and panties with him. She let out a shriek and made a grab for her slacks but too late as they had dropped to the floor. She vainly tried to hide a thick black bush with her hands before giving up and turning back to the soldier.
        Now the two girls set to work with a vengeance. They were determined to get his gear off as quickly as possible before he could get any more of their clothing off. Of course, he was not trying to prevent them but instead using every opportunity to attack their clothing. Before long the blonde had lost her skirt, leaving her in nothing but tiny pink panties.
        He next had the dark-haired girl’s bra pulled down. He slipped the straps off her shoulders, peeling the bra down so it hung uselessly around her waist. The low-cut cups had dropped away revealing two round full breasts with large dark nipples. Soon the blonde’s panties had hit the floor as well. Being a natural blonde she had nothing more than a very sparse bush so as she moved, the opening of her love hole could be clearly seen between her thighs.
        Now, with his work done, the soldier calmly let the girls complete their task and soon he was as naked as they were. To end a great act, all three of them linked arms and came forward to take a bow.

        Peter had ordered some more drinks for us. Our waitress arrived back with them and as he handed her the money, she smiled at him, one hand moving to her bikini top, pulling aside the material to flash a nipple for him. She quickly turned away, leaving him sitting there with a surprised look on his face.
        The next act featured a joint strip where a guy and a girl danced together taking turns removing one article at a time from their partner, progressing steadily towards total nudity. What made this act more exciting was the fact that before each article came off the other person’s hands had felt, petted and fondled all over it. Wearing less and less they continued rubbing against each other, leaving no part untouched.
        What was even more of a turn-on in my case was that this is what I’d been fantasizing about how Mike and I would strip before I brought the tickets. As I watched them stripping off the last of each other’s clothing, I could almost see myself up there in their place. The act ended with his hand rubbing her pussy while her hand was pumping his cock. They didn't take it to an orgasm but it was still sexy. They end, the two of them totally naked as they both came forward together to take a bow.

This Brought Us To 8:30.

        Soon the compare was up on stage announcing the next contest. This was the “G-string contest,” open to both males and females, with G-strings being supplied for the contestants.
        To my surprise, Peter suggested that Jenny had a go.
        She smiled at him and said, “OK, but only if you do too!”
        Peter was only too pleased to agree and giggling they both got up and went up onto the stage. I knew that they enjoyed lots of fun and games in private, Jenny had often told me, but I hadn’t expected them to both get involved in things so quickly.
        The format was much the same as before, after lining up on stage, the contestants disappeared off to a side room backstage to change into their G-strings. Soon the competition was underway with contestants coming out one by one.
        The guys in their tiny G-strings looked sexy enough with the fabric barely able to hide their tools but the first girl to come on stage was greeted with a loud cheer. She came out giggling nervously in the tiniest of G-strings, her breasts bare for our inspection. I couldn’t wait to see Peter and Jenny come out.
        Finally, Peter appeared and paraded across the stage then came forward to take a bow as the other contestants had done. When he turned, I could see his cute bare bum with the black string of his G-string disappearing down between his cheeks. He was followed by Jenny who boldly came out wearing just her tiny triangle which was unable to completely cover her generous bush. Of course, her tight little breasts were also on show, jiggling merrily for the entire world to see as she walked across the stage. I was proud of how game she was. When she turned, she wiggled her arse at the crowd and got a hearty round of applause for her reward.
        Soon all the contestants, still wearing just their G-strings, returned and lined up across the stage for judging. This took some time to do because it was hard to pick a winner but eventually, the result was decided, by applause from the crowd. I was pleased when Jenny managed to get placed third. It was a good result in what had been a fun show.
        But by now some of the contestants were getting carried away by trying to outdo each other in making things sexier. Two girls were daring each other by flashing a hint of their pussies at the audience. Egged on by the crowd, their displays got bolder and bolder until almost their entire bushes were being flashed. Then one of them hooked her thumbs into the string of her G-string and slipped it right off so she ended up standing there naked. With a cheer from the audience, her friend quickly followed. Once two pussies were bared, others were encouraged to get a bit bolder too. Soon a guy and another girl were minus their G-strings and several others had given some seriously sexy flashes.
        Jenny and Peter had, until then been watching all of this but like three or four other contestants, hadn’t participated in this added floor show. She looked at him and said something, but with the noise in the room, I was unable to make out what she said. A big smile came on Peter’s face and almost at the same time, they hooked their G-strings down, each giving the room a bold flash. In Peter’s case, his cock was bared for a few seconds before he replaced his G-string while in Jenny’s flash, which lasted slightly longer, almost her entire honey-coloured pussy was revealed for us.
        Later, Jenny told me that things had been even more interesting in the changing room, where all the contestants had stripped completely to put on their G-strings. Being a mixed group of males and females she had seen several bared cocks while in return, some of the guys had caught a full frontal of her nude body too.

        At about this time, Mike had signalled to our waitress. She arrived at our table and he ordered drinks for all four of us. The waitress smiled at him, then turned and as she walked away her hand pulled down the back of her bikini giving us a flash of her arse. She even looked back to see if we’d been watching and what effect she was having, giving him a wink before continuing on her way.
        She arrived back with our drinks and placed them on our table. Mike handed her the money plus a dollar or so as a tip. “Thanks,” she said with a smile and her hand peeled her bikini bottom aside, giving us all a flash of her pussy.
        We looked around and noticed that other waiters and waitresses were doing the same. I quickly spotted what their game was, they were working the audience for tips. One waiter stepped up to a girl and pulled open the front of his togs so she could have a private look down inside. She leaned forward and had a good look too. This extra flashing added to the entertainment and made the evening a lot more fun for all of us.

Next week in the second part of this story
Shanti and Mike end up doing an exciting strip-tease together.


Index of Letters                  Letter 23A Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 22.


Forward to Letter 23B.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Allan
    This is becoming a good story. A Ripper Stripper Party. Never heard of one of those. Do they have them in Auckland?
    I wouldn't mind going to one, might be fun. What I like is the fact that everyone ends up stripping. That is a great idea.
    Oh and if you have another brain-storming nude camp, give me a call. I'd like to come and do some "brain storming" with you guys too. Ha Ha.
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsten,
      The girls have told me you are commenting on many of our Letters. We,re glad you are enjoying them. Also we're enjoying your comments too.

      No I do not know of anything in Auckland like this Ripper Stripper Party. Tell us if you find one as we'd be keen too.

      And to end, Kirsten you sound like a very norty norty girl. LOL.
      Allan

      Delete
    2. Allan I can be very norty.

      Delete
    3. I bet you can honey. LOL

      Delete
  2. Hi Allan
    I agree with the conversation above. I think a party like this would be very sexy. It is a good story. I also like the story you told about the way this was made. Very sexy too.
    Asami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Asami
      We are pleased to see how you are carefully working your way through the stories. And I notice you are reading the backgrounds too. So many people seem to skip those.
      Allan

      Delete
  3. Allan and the writers.
    Oh, a whole room of people getting naked together. This is a lot more than what we did in our evening playing Stripping. I don’t think we could ever be brave enough to attempt anything as big as this. We like the idea of the story, how they are taking one item of clothing off every hour. This would be exciting as the next hour approached knowing more was going to be revealed.
    The strippers came first, which was a good idea. Tukiko and I liked the Roman soldier the best. It was funny how he attacked their clothing and got those two girls naked too. I would have liked to have seen the cowboy too and observe just how big he was.
    I think the boys liked the contests the best. We all liked the G-string one too. That would be sexy to see both the men and the women in their tiny G-strings and nothing else. Of course we all knew someone was going to end up naked. I like that too. I also like the way Jenny and Peter joined in too.
    Now a question – Why did you not put their other friends in this story too? I remember in Letter 13 that Steve and Sharon were their friends too. It might have been fun seeing them doing naughty things too.
    OK I must end now so we can read Part B.
    Tukiko & Sakura.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tukiko & Sakura and your husbands Kenshin & Masanori.
      Thanks for your comments and feed-back on the first part of this story. Yes it is good but I believe the second part is better.
      That was a good question regarding Steve and Sharon. Why did we leave them out? Almost from the beginning of this project, Anne has kept a diary/notebook. So I went back into these notebooks looking for an answer. All I could find was this short comment written during our holiday at Ohope Beach.

      Jan 10, 2004
      Leave Steve & Sharon out. Include 2nd story, with Liz & Joseph. Too complex, too many charactors involved.

      I can’t remember why we would think that, it seems wrong now. But, we did and they were not involved in this story. You will find Steve, being very naughty with a beautiful Indian lady in Letter 35, the second Ripper Stripper Party. Oh while he is, his wife was doing something even worse up on the stage. LOL
      Allan.

      Delete
  4. Now this story must be one of the highlight of your early stories. It's a big one, in three parts too. It had me wondering about a party such as this. I've heard of sex parties but would never dare attending one. For that matter, I don't know anyone who held such parties.
    But I must admit there is a fantasy thinking about one. The idea of getting naked bit by bit, in a room full of people doing the same, is rather sexy. No sure if I would do it myself.
    Good story. Now I must rush on to the second one.
    Rangi Mari

    ReplyDelete