Thursday 6 February 2014

Story 82 Teaching Katrina to Massage.


Index of Letters                  Story 82 Background Notes.                  Back to Story 81.


Forward to Story 83.                  Katrina's Story - The Complete Story.



Hi, from Amita and the India Team
        Thank you for that nice letter, Mike. I liked the game you were playing. Wish I had been there too. I would have been happy rolling around naked with you Mike. In fact, I think I might be tempted to run slowly and make very sure I get caught by you. After the fun of getting caught and rolling into the mud with you, Mike then would come the fun of catching some other guys too. It sounds like fun and I am hoping we can have more fun within the nude resort.
        I don't think Sarvesh was so keen on playing a game like that until I showed him the part where Mike ended up with his face between Deanna's breasts. He quickly changed his mind after that!
        We took your suggestion and have decided to ask Katrina to come too. She is part of our group here and is involved in many of the sexy things we do, as this letter will show, so Sarvesh and I felt it would be good having her come too. I know she is excited about this and looking forward to meeting you all too.
        We put the reason to the house manager that we needed her to look after little Steve during what was to be "an important business" trip touring Australia and New Zealand. We told him I would be needed to help Sarvesh with his business activities and to attend meetings and dinners. The manager thought taking her was a good idea. Katrina then began spreading this same story when she told the cook and a couple of the girls so soon everyone in the house knew she was going and why we needed her. Our cook even asked if she wanted to borrow a camera to bring back lots of pictures to show them. She better watch what pictures she takes too. Ha Ha.

Now I must get on to my story.
        One night we decided to have a massage night. Hansini had asked me about learning how to do sexy massages so we decided to make a night of it. We divided into four pairs making sure that we were not with our partners. What fun is there in playing with your own husband’s naked body when there are three other naked male bodies in the room to play with? Everyone seemed to be happy with this too.
        I paired up with Mootie. Jeevan paired with Hansini next to us. Brian and Mandara were together which left Sarvesh with Mega at the far end. One surprise was that Katrina said she wanted to join in as well so I suggested that she join Mootie and me, so I could teach her how to massage. She was happy to agree with that.
        Soon we had laid out four mats on the floor with soft towels spread over them. Sarvesh and Hansini had arranged to get the massage oil heated so it felt warm to the touch. Yes, I heard what was going on in the kitchen while the jug was heating. Once everything was ready we all quickly stripped off our clothes. This was supposed to be a full-body, nude massage. Katrina was happy to join us naked, slipping off the bikini bottom she was wearing.
        We asked Katrina if she wanted to go first. She hesitated at first, not sure what she was getting herself into I think. I explained we would only massage what she wanted us to, so she followed the example of the others by lying face down on the mat. Mootie and I then began to give her a massage over her shoulders down her back and the backs of her legs. I noticed Mootie played with her bum a bit too which she didn't seem to mind. Yes, I saw those fingers run down the crack of her bum. She must have felt that too.
        Soon we asked her to roll over which she did making herself comfortable again laying on her back.
        Now Mootie and I began again. First, we each took an arm, then followed with her legs. Lying in this position her pussy, including her slot, was openly displayed to both of us. I saw Mootie checking her out too. We both noticed the glistening of drops of juice too. This was sure turning her on. But as Mootie moved up the inside of her thigh she still left her legs slightly parted but just moved one hand over her pussy. It was clear she didn’t want that touched.
        If that had been me you all know I wouldn't have stopped him.         We now started on her body. While Mootie sat with one knee on each side of her head doing her shoulders and neck I was working over the front of her body. Soon all that was left was her breasts. I ran my hand over one and she gave no reaction except her nipples had noticeably hardened. Mootie moved to the side opposite me and we took a breast each giving them a good going over working oil onto the soft smooth skin and over the rough hardness of her nipples.
        I wonder what Katrina felt like having her breasts touched and handled like that. Other than an accidental contact when playing games in the pool, none of us had touched her like that before. She must have known it was not just me touching her there. She must have known Mootie had his hands all over her breasts, rubbing oil over them and her nipples. I noticed her nipple quickly hardened under my touch and it looked the same under Mootie's fingers too. Judging by a soft moan which escaped her lips at one point I think she enjoyed it, especially when Mootie pulled and rolled her nipple between his fingers.
        Naughty girl!

        Now we changed so Mootie was lying down while Katrina and I massaged him. We ran our hands all over his back, even down onto his behind. After doing the backs of his legs we got him to turn over. Immediately we both noticed the obvious reaction we were having on him as now he had a raging erection. As we did his arms I noticed Katrina looking at him, checking out his cock, but she never said anything. Usually, when we are naked around the pool the boys don’t get hard like this. But that night he had a raging hard-on. Quite impressive I must admit.
        We came to his legs next and starting at his feet, we began working up each leg. When we came to his thigh, he parted his legs slightly leaving himself fully displayed. His cock was still hard and standing erect while his balls hung between his legs. When Katrina ran her hands up the inside of his thigh each time she stopped just short of his balls. In my case, for a few times, I did the same, but then I suddenly ran my hand right up giving his balls a gentle squeeze. His cock gave a massive jerk, which I think surprised Katrina but when I gave a giggle she just smiled.
        We changed position now so she sat with a knee on each side of his head. Gently she put oil over his face and then down over his neck and shoulders. I don’t think it occurred to her how close his head was to her pussy. As she reached further she was leaning further and further over his face. I saw him open his eyes looking straight up at the underside of her breasts swinging inches above his face. I don’t know if she actually noticed he was checking her tits out like this.
        I had done his chest and then down over his stomach. Now there was one place left for us to do. Pouring oil on my hands, I reached over and grasped his shaft with one hand and his balls with the other. I then began giving an excellent work over. While I was doing it, I looked up and noticed Katrina had stopped what she was doing and was now watching me. I waved for her to come and help but she shook her head, just being content to watch.
        I worked Mootie slowly building him steadily towards his climax. It was my intention to get him off then. Soon I could feel him jerking in my hand, and I knew he was getting there now. Taking him with both hands, I picked up the speed until I was really pumping him. He had his eyes closed now and I could feel the strength of his body as he humped back at my hands.
        Suddenly his cock gave a massive jerk. I reached for a tissue knowing what would happen next. I caught his cum as he began shooting. Blob after blob burst from him as he continued. To be honest, I was rather impressed, myself.
        Katrina was still watching my every move, her eyes now wide with amazement. I held the tissue back from his head so she could see his white cum exploding into the air. Once he was finished I gently wiped the end of his penis clean and sat back grinning.
        He opened his eyes. “That was good,” he said.
        “I’m glad you enjoyed it,” I laughed back at him.
        "You have the hands of an angel."
        I don't know about that. I'm also sure angels don't go around doing what I had just done to him but I was pleased with the compliment.

        The other couples were still busy so he said, “What about you Amita?”
        With Katrina involved, I wasn't expecting to get a massage myself.
        “There is not much time,” I said.
        “So we better just do the best bits then?”
        Cheeky guy! I know what the parts he meant, but I was OK with that too.
        “Ok then, just do my front.”

        I lay down and Mootie and Katrina started on my front. While she did most of me Mootie just concentrated on my breasts before moving down to my pussy. Well, he did say 'best parts,' didn't he? We all know what a man thinks they are on us, women.
        Parting my legs, I allowed him to return the favour to me. First, he was working over the outside of my pussy lips, which felt so good with his fingers running up and down the length of my soaking wet cunt. Then he pressed harder, my lips opened and then he pressed inside me. With my pussy soaked with oil and his strong fingers working deep into my pussy, this was now really getting to me. I knew where this was going although you would probably say it was obvious even before they touched me.
        I looked up and saw Katrina had stopped to watch. I wondered what she was thinking seeing Mootie working at my pussy like that. Perhaps she was wishing she had let him earlier. Perhaps she was shocked seeing me allow a man other than my husband to do that to me.
        Then feelings were building inside me. Suddenly with a loud cry, I came. As my body jerked from my orgasm I briefly remember looking up into Katrina’s face and seeing her giggling. I don’t know what she thought was so funny. For me, this was all very serious business.
        Yes, it was a good one, a powerful one, going on and on as he kept working my clitty with his fingers. Finally, it was over. Finally, he allowed me to move off my peak and return to normal.
        I opened my eyes and looked into Katrina's face. She was still smiling. Next to her Mootie was smiling too.
        “Amita, did you enjoy that,” asked Sarvesh from the other side of the room.
        “You don’t need to ask that Sarvesh,” said Mega. “We all know she did, making all that noise.”
        “I didn’t make much noise,” I said.
        “Yes you did,” added Brian. “All of us and half the town as well knew what you were doing.”
        By now, Katrina’s giggle had become laughter.
        “What’s so funny?”
        “You,” she replied “It was so funny……” she managed to say before bursting into laughter again.
        “That wasn’t meant to be funny,” I said.
        “Oh, but it was,” Katrina replied.
        Then she began to mimic me, making moans and cum noises. Everyone was laughing which encouraged her to do more.
        “Hey, stop that! I wasn’t that bad.”
        Of course, that just made it worse. Soon they had all joined in with moaning, and sex noises as well.
        “Well,” I said, “There is no sense in doing it unless you enjoy yourself.”
        This brought another round of laughter from everyone.
        I suppose I must take the prize for the orgasm of the night. If not the best one, certainly the one most talked about then.

        Katrina got involved each time we did a massage night after that. She has become quite good at it. I know the guys here have commented on her skill. When just Katrina and I are together we have massaged each other two. Again I must say she does a good job and I am left very relaxed and ready to sleep.
        As you can see, there have been some nice times during our special weekends and we are also looking for some more fun times when we are meeting at the resort in Australia. And yes Mike I’m more than happy to do some naked rolling with you if I get the chance. Certainly with both, Steve and Peter too.
        We are really looking forward to seeing all our friends again. Also, there are now five people coming from India who have not met our New Zealand friends so it will be a good experience for them as well.

        So that is the end of my letter.
                Love from Amita.
                        And the India Team.


Index of Letters                  Story 82 Background Notes.                  Back to Story 81.


Forward to Story 83.                  Katrina's Story - The Complete Story.



38 comments:

  1. This is a good sexy story Susan.
    I don't have too much to say about it. I just wanted to beat Kirsten getting a comment here.
    Oh Anne sexy bikini. That tiny bottom - wow!
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you bet me Janet. But only because Asami is going solo on the milking this morning so Paul and I got to sleep in a bit. He has gone over to see how she is doing now.

      Yes I agree with you Janet. This is another sexy little story. Katrina got some education there didn't she? I am interested as to why Katrina get treated differently to all your other characters. By that I mean why does only Shandra write about her?
      Oh I like the story in the background notes too. So connected to this story. And Anne, sexy red bikini. Like it.
      Kirsten

      Delete
    2. So our two regulars are in here already I see.
      Thanks both of you. I see Janet you only got there by 9 minutes.
      Now Katrina. I explained a bit about her in my background. I agree we do treat her differently in that Shandra tightly controls her development as a character. I think this came about when she started writing the Katrina stories which sort of became a series which run parallel with the main series of stories. I mentioned in the notes to this story that I had strict guidelines for her too.
      Well that is the way it is, we just work with that. It's all good.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    3. Oh that Katrina is becoming a cheeky little monkey, isn't she.
      I can wait to read more about her. Each week I go to the Index page to see how far away it is.
      John.

      Delete
    4. Yeah I agree John. But they are taking so damn long in getting there. Another six weeks by the look.
      Walter

      Delete
    5. Typical guys. Always want to rush into the main event. Have patience guys, we will get to Katrina again. Enjoy the ride, enjoy the journey and it will be so much better when we get there.
      Anne.

      Delete
    6. Anne! Is that you? The real Anne?
      I heard they were keeping you in the hospital for bad behaviour. How did you escape? Dig a tunnel or something? LOL
      Watch out everyone. The boss is back. Anne the cat is back. LOL

      Congratulations honey. Kirsten Asami and I are glad it went OK.
      Paul

      Delete
    7. Yes Paul I'm back and looks like you are first on my list to sort out too.
      No I didn't dig a tunnel. LOL Not a bad idea!
      I was let go for good behaviour or they got sick of me asking.

      Oh thanks for the card and flowers. I laughed so much it hurt. I don't think I was supposed to laugh like that.
      Anyway I'm home now.
      Love you guys.
      Anne.

      Delete
    8. Ah my Awesome Anne.
      How are you dear? So good to see you back on board again. We were happy to get Susan's emails with the progress on Monday. So you have little boy now. That is very nice. Please thank her for keeping us informed.
      I'm rather amused at Paul above suggesting that you tunnelled your way out to escape the hospital. Surely it wasn't that bad there? You must have realised that they were only making sure things with you and baby were good before they released you. But then, we have come to expect that side of you, the rebel in you. There is a hidden strength in you girl which comes to the surface from time to time. Just promise me you won't let it make you do something foolish.

      Now I see the new story has returned to your old theme of massage again. I have the feeling you would be good at that too. Brian gave us a hint of that in one of the stories on his page. Maybe one day we will share our skills and see who is the best. If you read that as a challenge, yes it was meant to be.
      I see there is some conversation about the beautiful Katrina. I think that will be a story of its own when its finally all published. We have enjoyed the instalments so far and I've read them again on the Katrina Page too. I think I have it worked out who the lucky man will be but we will see. With your writing all is never as it seems so who can be sure.
      So take care my dear and look after that lovely baby of yours. Don't rush out onto the farm too soon. Are you breast feeding? You should be. It is so much better for both you and baby I understand. (lucky boy - many of us here would happily to suck your sexy nipples too.)
      Oh we both love seeing that red bikini again. Hot! Hot! Hot!
      Regards James and Raviprabha.

      Delete
    9. That was a long comment James.
      Good to see you are home Anne. We are both glad it went well for you. Well as good as any birth can go. Not much fun but worth it in the end.
      We'll be up to visit next weekend if that's OK.

      Now the massage story. I have always wondered about Katrina too. How my sister keeps such tight control over her, Even I aren't allow to edit any of those stories. Anyway its a good story so we can't really complain.
      Reshma

      Delete
    10. I don't know what the big deal is about Katrina. We all agreed we would stick with my storyline.
      It has all been worked out in advance when the main Katrina story was written. I just don't want the contradictions we have had with some of our other characters.
      As for you Reshma, just do what your big sister tells you for a change. It might be good for you. LOL
      Shandra.

      Delete
    11. Oh James, yes you will be right. Anne does have the massaging hands.
      I can talk with personal experience about that. She takes much time and does each location very well.

      We both send our regards to inform you, our friends Anne and Allan, of our happiness for your new baby.

      Where is Simon. I can't see many comments from him?
      Rochelle

      Delete
    12. Hi Rochelle and Marceau,
      Allan and I thank you for your e-mail and comments here.
      As I remember it you weren't too bad at massaging yourself Rochelle although I must admit I had more experience under the capable hands of Marceau. LOL
      Are you looking for Simon? I know he reads this blog every week so I'm sure you will get a reply from him soon. If not leave a comment to him on Friday under our next story.
      Love you both,
      Anne.

      Delete
    13. Hey Simon,
      You sexy French girl friend is looking for you. She wants another sexy poem.
      Kirsten.

      Delete
    14. Hi Rochelle
      Yes I still read this blog. Don't always comment unless I have something really worthwhile. Good to see you are still visiting too.
      Trust the cheeky Kirsten to have her say. Anne maybe you need to limit some people to one comment per month. Not mentioning any names mind.
      A sexy poem? Did you think that was sexy Kirsten?
      Simon.

      Delete
    15. Hi everyone,
      What is the problem for Kirsten.
      I would be happy to receive a sexy poem if Simon is willing to give one. An yes that poem was very sexy. Does he leave her or does he take her for his love. Not about fish at all.
      But you knew that didn't you Simon?
      Rochelle

      Delete
    16. Hi Susan here. I have just released Rochelle's comment. For those not up with this, the poem being referred to appeared in the comment below Story 74 Part B. It is the one from Simon about the fish in a pool. Later Rochelle responds with one about two ships which briefly meet then sail apart.
      Sexy Susan

      Delete
    17. Ah poetry to woo your beloved. I wouldn't have thought calling her a fish would have worked Simon. But it seems to have according to above. So do we get another sexy poem? We hope so.
      Actually that poem was quite good. I liked the common theme with her reply. Two people briefly meet, are attracted, then go their separate ways.
      James.

      Delete
    18. Calling her a fish! Oh that is so good. I missed that meaning in the original poem. To me it was like a beautiful woman he was unable to touch. LOL I also like this new meaning. LOL very funny.
      So Simon, what about it? Do we get your sexy poem?
      Janet.

      Delete
    19. Do not discourage Simon with their teasing. I fear if you do too much you maybe embarrassed to submit another poem. Simon do not take concerns of those in the peanut gallery. They will be jealous they have no one to write the sexy poems with. Please if another is sent it will be rewarded with one returning.
      Rochelle

      Delete
    20. She is really smitten on you Simon. What was in that poem?
      I think I better go read it again. It seems I've missed something here.
      LOL I like the way this is developing.
      Deanna

      Delete
    21. You are up early this morning Deanna. 5:40! I didn't think city people woke that early. LOL
      So Simon what is it to be. You will be rewarded if you send her a poem. Oh wow! This is good.
      I must admit my surprise at the sudden romance in the old boy. Full of surprises, you are Simon.
      LOL I love it!
      Kirsten.

      Delete
    22. Dear Rochelle

      That night I toss restlessly in my bed,
      My thoughts are only of you.
      Should I have left you in the pool?
      Should I have reached and caught you?
      It is in the early hours that I hear it.
      Could it be real? Am I dreaming?
      Did I really hear you calling me?
      Was it really my beauty from the pool?
      I resolve first thing in the morning
      I will return to the pool where I saw you.
      Then finally with my mind now at rest
      I snatch a few hours sleep before dawn.

      Simon.

      Delete
    23. Ah Simon, my friend.
      The peanut gallery have been busy. I can hear the empty shells crunching under my feet.
      I like the poem. Wondering at her reply and where you are going with this.

      Also notice Anne and her girls have been very quiet. Where they are concerned I don't like quiet.
      Cheers mate!
      Ryuunosuke

      Delete
    24. Yes Ryuunosuke, we have had a reaction, haven't we? I like that "peanuts crunching under your feet." As for the poem, could have some fun with it. All depends on Rochelle's reaction.

      Anne's girls, yes they are fairly busy up there. Down one person because Anne is taking longer than expected to get back on her feet. Not that unexpected really. But I also agree with you about quiet. Someone must be watching as our comments are getting released quickly.
      Simon

      Delete
    25. Oh yes I fully intend to answer that lovely poem. I also wonder where he is taking us. It is very clear this must be another verse to come. He must visit that magic pool and will she be there waiting? I hope Simon, you are thinking as is I am.
      Can someone please assist with a small point in my return poem? I do not know much of types of ships. What type might be known as a male ship and what type might be a female ship? Does that make any sense? I hope so. I hope someone can help.
      Rochelle.

      Delete
    26. Hi Rochelle
      I have just released your post. Yes we are following it here. We too wonder where this is going. Anne has said if you both want your own page you are welcome to one, just let us know.

      Now to answer your question:- A male ship - maybe a mighty battleship. A female a majestic passenger ship.
      Say hi to Marceau from us.
      Bye honey.

      Delete
    27. What is this? A link to your blog? You do realise I will have no choice but to invoice you for the advertising.
      Anne.

      Delete
    28. Thank you both for the suggestions. I like the idea of our own page on your blog. I am just worried I will be could enough to compare to your stories.
      I think the sailing ship idea is best. I have seen your stamp photos and now know what they look like. You have a nice blog Allan snr. Very interesting. I will visit there again to view your country's stamps.
      I hope you don't get into too much trouble with Anne. LOL
      Rochelle.

      Delete
    29. Damn!
      You did it again. You put another link in our blog!
      Lucky your son found it first or I would have DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!!!

      Blog looking good. Love the little houses, they are cute. Health Stamps looking better than I last saw them too.
      Love you.
      Anne.

      Delete
    30. Allan, your partner is getting cheeky again.
      Please DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!!! her comments above.

      Anne, how come when ever Allan is out of favour he is "My son." He is far more your partner now than my son, the man who has fathered you child.
      Love you too.
      Allan snr.

      Delete
    31. Look who is talking about cheeky.
      You come to my blog and expect to be able to establish links to any other doggy blog sites.
      Then when I politely point out that this is not acceptable you begin demanding that my comments get deleted.
      Anne.

      Delete
    32. Good to see the Awesome Anne is back.
      Still fill of fire and spark.
      We love you honey. LOL
      Allan snr.

      Delete
    33. I love these little conversations you guys get going.
      Good fun and good fun to read too.
      Jim

      Delete
    34. Oh I have been busy the last couple of days. I missed all this.
      Allan snr you are getting smart. Watch you don't get burnt by one of my sparks.

      Oh I hear you are helping Rochelle. Thanks for that. She ran herself into a corner talking about sailing ships like that.
      Love you too
      Awesome Anne.

      Delete
  2. Thank you all for your comments. Its good to have so many good friends.

    Now first James and Raviprabha.
    Thanks guys. As usual you have sound advice to offer. Yes I'm breast feeding. The birthing centre where I was encourages it. But I had fully intended to anyway. No I didn't push to come out too soon. They let me go when they thought I was ready. Also having good support here in the house was a factor too. Yes both Robert and I are fine and doing well. Allan has recovered too. LOL

    Katrina and her story is actually a very important part of the Letters Story. It holds much of the central volumes together. We have spent a lot of time getting those parts reading just right which is why we need all the other stories to blend in too. Yes we believe there is enough for a book there which is why the Katrina Page was set-up.
    Thanks for the comment on my red bikini. Looking forward to being able to wear it again.
    Awesome Anne. (LOL I like that)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne
      Why do you say Katrina holds the story together? I always thought her story was like an add-on which ran along side the main story. Do you think she is considered to be special by you writers?
      John.

      Delete
    2. Hi John
      What I mean by holds things together is that the Katrina Story spans three important chapters of the story. By linking in with events from many of the stories I believe Shandra has linked everything together with her Katrina Story. It could have been done without her story but with it seems to fit everything into a location.
      You can also look at it another way and say the other Letters hold's Katrina's Story together by fitting it into a context with the other stories. Which ever way you look at it they both go together. Sure the Katrina Story could be a stand-alone story and it is written with that in mind but it really is part of the Letters Series.
      Now this massage story above makes things more complex as we don't know if it should be included on the Katrina Page or not. It takes Katrina to a new level by her watching both men and women cum. Which fits in nicely part way through her next story. I don't know what to do about it yet. Any suggestions?
      Awesome Anne.

      Delete