Thursday 6 February 2014

Story 82 background


                                                                                                                    Posted by Susan

        This is a story which could have been added to Katrina’s story. I am actually surprised that Shandra didn’t write it herself. But I got the story to write in the end.  

        In my relationships with the two girls Anne, and Shandra, very early we discovered the benefits of massage. By benefits, I don’t just mean easing sore muscles and general physical well-being. There are also the sexual benefits as well. You will notice that this theme regularly appears in our stories and usually turns more sexual than would normally be expected in a sports massage.
         Originally it was not my intention to leave them actually having giving hand-jobs in front of Katrina. I know she was becoming interested because she was reading the letters books whenever she had the chance, so I decided this would be a good step forward for Katrina as she continued to gain new sexual experiences. But I could not make that call of course. 

Let me explain:-
        I remember one day I sat with Shandra and the two of us had a long chat. I know Anne and Allan were present but they didn’t really get involved. Now Shandra had created Katrina and for the whole way, her development has been guided by Shandra herself. It quickly became standard practice for Shandra to be involved whenever Katrina came into one of our stories. It was the unspoken rule, don’t touch Katrina without asking Shandra first.  Which is why I mentioned above that I was surprised Shandra didn’t just write this story herself. The outcome of this meeting was the goal was set for me where Katrina watches the others in the group get each other off but doesn’t do it herself. This kind of limited things for me but those were the rules so I had to play by them.
         This reflected Shandra’s early involvement too. I had been having sex with guys, from when I was very young. Too young and too many sex partners people have said, but that is another story. Later Allan and Anne got into a sexual relationship too. Of course, Shandra remained a virgin. From our point of view, she didn’t need to but we knew why she did and respected her for it. It is interesting how Shandra has written Katrina doing much the same things in much the same way as she had herself. Comparing Shandra and Katrina there is a very close parallel between the sexual development of the real Shandra and the fictional Katrina.

         One day the four of us got into a massage session. This was the first time all three of us girls had done a sexual massage. As Allan showed us, we practised on each other. Yes, it was a nude massage and all of us including Shandra was like that but both Anne and Shandra were still virgins back then.
          At one point, I was doing Shandra thighs when I was looking straight at her pussy. I discovered how wet she was. I ran my hand up over her pussy touching her feeling she was wet.
        “Don’t!” she cried her hand coming down to cover her pussy but I knew she was as turned on by this as I was. Notice, I included this in my story as well.
        Later I asked Allan if it was possible to get a person off using massaging. He said of course and soon I asked if we could try. Allan looked over at Anne and asked if it was Ok. Anne nodded yes and soon Allan began working on my pussy while the other two watched. This was, of course, the full treatment, rubbing my breasts, then my pussy and finally his fingers thrusting inside me. As I said above I was already turned on so it didn’t take long before I cum. It was then that I looked up and saw both Anne and Shandra laughing at me. That part was good for my story too.
        Now I began working on him. This is where both the other girls became more interested. Anne even had a go at him herself, holding his erect cock and pumping at his shaft. She seemed to be doing a good job too. With a bit more instruction, finally she brought him off and we could watch him cum. That was an eye opener for the two girls watching a male cum like that for the first time. Anne never having done it before so she didn’t know to cover the end of his cock and she got hit by the first couple of blobs.
          After that day, Anne started doing that for him and he would give her pussy some treatment too. I was soon to learn that they took it the whole way, one day out at O’Neil’s beach. See the background notes for Letter 17. 
       
          So, that is what this story had to achieve. We wanted Katrina to be involved in massaging with both a man and a woman. We wanted her to see how both could be brought to an orgasm by massage and we wanted her to watch a man cum. Of course, we wrote how in those extra sexy parts she sat back and watched instead of taking part herself. Our intention was to get her thinking about sex, particularly about sex with a man. I hope that my story achieves this nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment