Friday 25 July 2014

Story 104 Bachground



                                                                                                         Posted by Ayaka
          As Shandra said in her notes last week this story is to take our group from the Resort to New Zealand. Allan started this story but got bored with it. Later I (Ayaka) picked it up and completed it. Most of Allan’s work was replaced now so you must say it will be all Ayaka’s story, not Allan’s story.   

         Sure it is Ayaka. You can think that if you like.
                                      Allan
         When I asked Anne how I should find the details she said research them online. So I began finding ideas and adding them together until I had enough for the story. Then came the writing part when I told how they flew to Cairns then on to the Gold Coast. From there they went down to Sydney where the group split some going to New Zealand and some going to India.
         I made a mistake with that split. An earlier story says that the group will split in Brisbane while I told it happened in Sydney. Their first story was published so could not really be changed while my story was good too so we have just left it. 

        Once I was completed, I was reading it out at one of our Blog Writers Meetings. They all liked it and said it was good but they had some additions for me to put too. Let me explain  - This story is the beginning of a new set of adventures. Each of the writers had ideas to support stories they are writing so I was given a list of many things to add to my story. Some made it in while some did not.
        There is a story later where Katrina and Mootie are together. We wanted her to become interested in him so I added the part where he saved her in the surf, holding her body against his own. She has a little fantasy about that later in her bed.
         We wanted to continue the stories between the couples Peter & Jenny with Mega and Brian so I added the information that they did swapping on the Gold Coast.
         The last story in this new volume (Story 119) will be about Katrina at the hot pools in a very sexy bikini. They wanted me to write about buying it in Sydney. So I wrote about Mike buying it for her in the Wicked Weasel shop. This buying a swimsuit is a theme that has been used before and will be in at least a couple of future stories too. 

          A final reading of this story followed at the next meeting, a few last minute changes and then it was ready to be published.


No comments:

Post a Comment