Thursday 22 December 2016

Story 191 Part One Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 191 Part One.


                                                                                        Posted by Shandra.
        The first part of this story has the purpose of setting things up for the wedding stories. We also took the chance to build on one of the popular couples in Letters Sarvesh & Amita. It has often been said they are very wealthy so we wanted to show some of this. It was decided there should be a meeting of the India Team and a video conference between all three teams. It was decided to combine this into one evening up at the big house. I was given the task of covering this meeting in my story, like another view of what Joyce said back in Story 187 Part Two

        When then move on to the sexy scene where Steve & Sairu talk on video webcam.  
        A French girl, Rochelle, recently arrived in New Zealand with her husband. While he has taken a job at a local winery, she with be working part-time as a dairy hand for Anne. How Rochelle came to know us is an interesting story and she will be telling it on her own page (See above). One part, concerning an online stripping session, caught my eye and I asked her if I could use that idea in this story. Yes, story ideas have to come from somewhere and more often than not it's from real life experience.
       Would an Indian woman have gone as far as that with a stranger online? I’m not sure but surprising things have happened between strangers online. Anyway, Steve and Sharon were going to be staying with Payam and Sairu in a few weeks so that may have been the reason why Sairu loosened up a bit. She had played with some of the Indian guys, particularly Sarvesh so there is the potential she would be interested in playing with Steve too.
       Sairu admits almost from the start she intended on getting topless, if not naked with him, but I wanted her to play games with him, tease him and play a bit hard to get. This is mainly done with what I hope is fun, punchy conversation. I hope this works for you. Let’s put this another way; if a guy has to work hard for it, the pussy is much sweeter when he gets it.

       So this part could be considered as an introduction to my second part when the New Zealanders arrive in India. (To be published on the 30th Dec,)


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 191 Part One.

24 comments:

  1. Anne, am I still banned from your party on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes completely, totally, 100% Banned. LOL

      Delete
    2. Asami I asked Anne not you, cheeky girl.

      Delete
    3. But I know Anne. She'll give in and say yes. Not me! I say totally no!

      Delete
    4. So this is what you two are up too at the table.
      Yes you are off the banned list.

      Delete
    5. Can my friends come too?

      Delete
    6. But Asami and Paul are on it. See the comments under the main page of this story. They are up to something.

      Delete
    7. No not your friends they are mischief makers. Don't think you should have been unbanned either Allan.
      Susan

      Delete
    8. Why me its Paul's fault. He is making bad suggestions.

      Delete
    9. And you are not welcoming them Asami?

      Delete
    10. Anne? Are Ryuunosuke, Simon and Bill off the hook too?

      Delete
  2. Yes they can come. Considering they are staying here we can't really say no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we can Anne. Give them a can of fruit juice each and send them up to the wool shed for the evening. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reshma,
    You need adding to the banned list too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Allan?
    Considering you have just managed to get off that list I'm surprised you think you have a say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opps almost blew it that time.
    I'll take no further interest in this. Going to help with breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see a man who knows his place. But don't burn that bacon please.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being now one of the chosen ones cleared to come to your party I believe we should have a say as to who makes the banned list.
    Asami - banned. Susan - banned. Shandra - banned. Anne - banned.
    Love you all but still banned. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry girls. I hear the wool shed smells lovely after a hot day. Paul.
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who is that? To scared to leave your name.
    So I don't follow your reasoning why I would ban myself from my own party.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry Anne. I got so carried away in giving you cheek I for got to put my name.
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  12. So what does any of this have to do with Rochelle's background story above?
    Bill

    ReplyDelete