Saturday 31 December 2016

Story191 Our Visitors Steve & Sharon (Part Three).

Part Three  -  Payam & Sharon.



Hi from Payam & Sharon
         When my wife Sairu decided to write about the sexual side of having visitors from New Zealand it was suggested I contribute to this too. Being unsure how this would go, I talked with Sharon online. She quickly agreed to help me. Therefore, as my wife Sairu mentioned in her first section, you must consider this next section to be a collaboration between us even though it all appears written under my name.
         When it was suggested we take a couple to accommodate within our house I was quick to agree. I knew our good friends Sarvesh and Jeevan were in complete support of this. I have also seen the many stories from when overseas visitors had stayed previously in India. Having an Indian couple from New Zealand would have involved no problems at all. Even the mixed couple would be fine although I did consider and wonder about Shanti’s strong personality. But then I came to know our couple would be Europeans from New Zealand. My wife Sairu was in the panic so I counselled her to fully discuss this with her friends Amita and Hansini. But I, myself, was with full confidence they would not be assigned unless Sarvesh and Amita were entirely assured this couple would be suitable with us.


         We were encouraged to video chat with this white couple and my wife was involved in a conversation with Steve. I knew of her uncertain confidence so was willing to retreat aside for a while out of video view.  I had been turned on and excited by my wife’s engagement with other men here, particularly with Sarvesh so when she took interest in this man I was fully committed to encouraging her.
        It became very obvious my wife was interested in his man too. To my surprise, their chatting quickly turned sexual. It was very erotic to see my wife entirely undressing of her clothing and revealing her naked sexy body while in return he did likewise for her. This had been exciting and I was fully in approval of it knowing how sexually excited she would be afterwards. Now to my shock she was saying how I was asking to see the Sharon girl naked. I had not intended this but can admit of an interested too. But more surprising was how my wife stripped my clothes while Steve stripped his wife’s clothes. It was not the case of no choice you must understand, it was more passiveness, allowing her to get me naked. I believe very erotic for both Sharon and I too.
        So soon Sharon and I were naked too, boldly sitting beside our spouses. She was a beautiful woman with blonde hair down to her shoulders. But after those sexy clothes had been taken by her husband, I came to know her body was amazing. I had never seen much of a white woman before so my interest was there to view her. Her breasts were as large as Mandara’s but she didn’t carry much weight over the rest of her body, it appearing slim and fit. Now my final surprise came when I looked to view her blonde pussy. It wasn’t there! Just the open smoothness with her ‘secret’ woman part, boldly exposed for my inspection. I did not fail to notice the lips open, proving her sexual attraction of seeing me. That was very sexy for me too, and yes, I decided I wanted to try love-games with this woman if the opportunity was presented.

          The few weeks went by and they were in India. Well, they arrived while I was away at my office. I was working the last days before beginning my vacation leave, taken so I could fully involve myself in the affairs leading up to this immense occasion, Katrina’s Wedding.
         When I arrived to my home, I was surprised from the greeting I received from Sharon. No waiting for a formal introduction, no waiting for me to meet her husband first, she just stepped to me and with a few words of greeting hugged me. She fully committed herself to her hug of me. Not holding back from the swelling of her breasts pressed against me. Who says men do not notice breasts in a woman’s hug? Who also says women don’t notice they are doing it too? 
         Now I watched her sitting opposite me, dressing in shorts, tiny shorts and what looking more like a man’s shirt. She caught me. I couldn’t help it, admiring those long bare legs. But she smiled, uncrossing her legs so much of her legs and thighs could be enjoyed by myself. Right up between her thighs to the very tiny part hidden by the shorts. This woman was a hot sexy woman.
        After we had taken our dinner it was suggested we should retire to our court-yard being cooler in the evening. I wanted to see more of Sharon, maybe in her bikini, I suggested was take some swimming within our pool. I saw the look on Sharon's face. It was part slightly amused and part slightly sexy. Then she blew me a kiss with a tongue across her lips. This was sexy she showing her willingness for more I thought.
         When a swim was decided I was in our bedroom while Sairu was deciding what to wear. Of course, the sexiest she had, I encouraged her, I also informed her that soon enough it would be removed too. She appeared surprised at this but quickly agreed to follow my advice. Sometimes women confuse me. Steve had openly stated his interest in Sairu but now she seemed surprised that he would get her naked in the pool? I don't understand this.
         Well in the pool Sharon was with no hesitation in removing her bikini top so I delighted in viewing her impressive breasts. But my wife Sairu was holding out on Steve. Resisting him and arguing with him. We all knew it was her teasing but I was surprised she was like that with him, so when Steve invited my help I held Sairu while Steve removed her top. She settled down then and I returned to Sharon.
        Sharon was not shy of reaching for me, first through the outside of my shorts and then reaching down inside. Soon she had them pulled down and I allowed them to slide completely off. I was much the same with her tiny bikini too, first putting my hand down inside her then pressing them lower off her and we both came to be naked. It was amazing exploring her wonderful body. Every part was open and available for me. I touched and held her breasts. Rudded her nipples and discovered she loved that being very sensitive there. I found the smoothness of her pussy and the opening of her. I pressed my fingers in as she moaned in my ear. This woman so openly showed me of her sexual excitement it was exciting for me also
         It was at that moment I knew we need somewhere more comfortable. I looked over at my wife and discovered she was fully involved with Steve.
         She whispered in my ear, “Come on, let’s go. I want a good fucking now.”
         Oh! She really said that to me!
         “To a bed?” I asked. 
         Yes, I know. It is a dumb question now but I asked it.
         “What do you think?”
        "I think maybe a bed."
        "Smart boy!" she laughed. "Let's go."
         So without the other two paying notice to us, we left the pool taking only towels with us. Inside the house, I dried her beautiful body with her doing likewise for me.

         We were inside the house and I took the master bedroom which gave me complaining from my wife later. Sharon lay back on the bed and I enjoyed her body. It was my intentions to play the love-games in the normal man-on-top way and so soon my legs were either side of her body. But I was distracted by her chest. Even laying down they were amazing. My hands were over them, my mouth and lips to her nipples. I even pressed my head down between them. It was then she made an interesting proposition for me.
        “Do you want a tittie fuck?” Sharon asked.
        I stopped what I was doing to look up, mildly surprised.
        "What is this?" I asked.
        She explained how a man could fuck with his cock between her breasts and achieve a successful result. It sounded interesting and I made the idea to try.
        “I have not tried this.”
        “Ok, move up her so I can suck you.”
        When I hesitated she explained, “Get you wet.”
        So she took me sucked me a bit and then spat mouth juice over my cock for lubrication. I moved down a laid my cock between her breasts while she closed them over it. I discovered I could move between them, the grip of her holding making it good for me.
        When there seemed to be lacking smooth movement between us she encouraged me to use spit of my own. Spitting on my own cock was a most strange thing to do but I could understand the practical benefits of it.
        Suddenly my wife and Steve burst into the room. Still, with my cock between her breasts, we stopped what we were doing. They looked to us and we looked to them. My wife was obviously surprised but they soon left to enjoy each other in another room. I, myself, continued with this wonderful new experience called ‘tittie fucking.’
        Now I must confess to this being good. Well, in truth too good because suddenly I came to know I was into my orgasm. It burst from me between her breasts, some staying there and some escaping and hitting her neck and under the chin. She laughed at that and held her hand over my end until I finished.

       Without even cleaning herself off she just pushed my head down.
       “Eat my pussy,” she said.
       This was strange how this girl wasn't just telling me what she wanted, she was instructing me to do it her way. I am not used to that and I came to my mind to resist her. But then, Sairu did say that these people would have different customs so I made my mind to just follow her.
       I moved to her pussy, first touching her with my fingers over the smooth hairless flesh and then bringing my mouth into play. When I pulled open her lips and thrust my tongue in she became extremely excited. I looked up to discover she was rolling her nipples between her fingers. Suddenly it happened. She was bucking at me and moaning until finally, she made an orgasm that was her’s. That was a spectacular result so I was pleased we did it that way.
       The next phase of our love-games became the full sex. This was taken with me in the traditional position and Sharon underneath. She was a very active love maker and she also enjoyed my cock inside her too. I began to realise just how fit this woman was. I was doing my best, being aggressive back to her, fucking to her as best as I could. She appeared more active than me, doing much of the work from underneath. It was good for me but even more for her. She did her cum twice more for me.
       We finished this first round of sex with the classic doggy style. She was on her hands and knees as she pointed her pussy back at me. I was able to go deeply into her and enjoy the strength of her gripping my cock with her pussy. I looked down at her, enjoying her body from behind. Bringing my hands to move over her back and then the tight, hard curves of her behind. 
        This was good for me, very sexy for me and soon it was in my mind I would cum. It exploded into her where my hard cock was deeply involved. It was a very strong orgasm and a good way to end this.

        I discovered Sharon makes a great love bed partner. She is fit and strong, very active, you might even dare to say aggressive in bed. Mostly Indian girls become passive, allowing the man to lead and it was refreshing to find this woman, taking over the sex, telling me what she needed me to be doing to please her and please us. Yes, I said please us because Sharon is not selfish in her sexual passion as she is very willing for her partner to enjoy also.
        Having heard about these western girls from Sarvesh, I decided to go with the flowing and see how things would go. 
         It happened next, with her on top like doing the fucking at me. It was good sex because this girl knew what she was doing. She knew the skill of pleasing her man while pleasing herself too. She could control the sex with control of her movements. She knew she was good for me and herself also.
        This session began slowly and was building with our passion building. I quickly knew this would bring a satisfying result for both of us. She continued with her building us, our passon always becomeing stronger until we burst into our orgasms almost together. 
        She fell from being on top of me and relaxed. She was smiling to me. Sharon knew she had  done a good sex for both of us like that. 


       During the night that followed we had it again deep into the night and then she was riding me to fuck me in the morning again. So much sex was demanded from this one woman. In all ways, it was exciting and fulfilling for us both. I am very happy to report of knowing of this sexy woman’s lovemaking skills.
       Next morning I returned to our room to get my clothes. Steve was just leaving to return to his wife, leaving me alone with Sairu. I couldn't resist asking her how it was for her. She was very happy with Steve but did confess to finding him very fit and active. I had to confess I found the same with his wife too.
       Sairu stepped to me and hugged me. I hugged back of course. This is what I like about all the sexual activities. We can come from other beds and still showing our love for each other. I leant down to kiss her. Not the kiss driven by passion, it was the kiss of love.



11 comments:

  1. Hi Ian and Wayne,
    I’m sure you’ll enjoying reading this comment when eventually you get here. In the famous words from the bottom of Story 191 Part Two, let me quote “Ha! Ha! I beat you!”

    Now Shandra this story is so different to the other two sections. Almost as if someone else wrote it, which in the story they did so probably that is what you intended. I also noticed the used of different words, larger words, ones not commonly used in this blog. Again to inject another person into the story I suppose.
    While not as sexy as others here, I enjoyed it and it answers that question we are all asking, ‘What did those other two do?’

    So to end these comment let me just say “Ha! Ha! I beat you!”
    Oh did I say that above? Then it must be true then.
    LOL Lots of LOL
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done girls.
      Ayaka told me how you sent her your comment in advance via email and she published it for you.
      You realise Janet this mean you didn't comment here so you are NOT first.
      But thanks for you remarks on my story. I tried to make Payam write and sound different to his wife Sairu.
      Shandra

      Delete
  2. There is something wrong here.
    This is an inside job. A set-up. Look at the times. Published 9:00 am NZ time. This comment made at 9:03! Three minutes Janet? You could hardly type that comment in three minutes let alone read the story.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to raise to Janets bait and lower myself to her level... I'm sitting in my living room blowing a raspberry, childish and puerile but it makes me feel better LOL
    Shandra, great ending to the trilogy you captured the nervousness of a new writer to the letters book very well. As much as I hate to say it is agree with Janet on this.
    To all of you...Happy and healthy New Year
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ian.
      You are right on the nail there. I wanted him unsure, nervous as you said. Notice he also doesn't go into as much detail as she did too.
      Shandra

      Delete
  4. Well done Janet.
    For those who are wondering how Janet made a comment within three minutes, I can explain it all with one word, 'Ayaka'. LOL
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet and Ayaka, well done. Janet you lived up to your promise. You said you would be first.
    Shandra well done. You've taken us through some interesting adventures. Three good sections making one great story.
    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.
      Just heard you and Raviprabha will be here for Asami's wedding. That is great news.
      Thanks for your comments on my stories too.
      Shandra

      Delete
  6. Hi Shandra, enjoyed all three letters greatly. Happy New Year to you and the writers.....great blog, Im glad I found it!
    Redduck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you Redduck from us here.
      How was the fireworks in Auckland? Did you see them?
      We are glad you are enjoying our blog. Its a big, complex story and many don't bother taking the time to understand it. You seem to be doing well.
      Shandra & Kim says Hi too.

      Delete
  7. Kia Ora naughty writers and readers,
    I have been busy with my Whanau (family) and not had time to enjoy reading. I've had lots of kia (food), too much for this lady actually. My puku (belly; stomach) is bursting. I expect to see you all when Allan picks me up next week.
    Now the stories, you've added a lot since I was last here. Two stories by Shandra and some more from Rochelle. I will try to read them all today and give you my email and online comments.
    Until then Ka kite (See you again; See you soon)
    Moa

    ReplyDelete