Thursday 14 February 2019

Story 216 The Final Days – Part One.


By Allan & Allan snr.
        "That is a deadly combination - Father & son team - Anne you've got a lot to answer for letting those two loose in here.
         Let's see how they do. Ha! Ha!"
                       Sexy Sue.

Hello from Mike.
        What a wild weekend that had been. So much fun with all these sexy women. When I returned to our bedroom, Shanti was there with Petra. She looked up and smiled as I entered.
        “Where were you, last night?”
        “I was here - with Donald,” she replied.
        “Was it good?”
        “What do you think?”
        I just smiled. She didn’t need to say it. I knew what Donald was like. It could be expected the sex would be good with him. He knew how to please a lady. And the ladies knew it too. 
        “So, what did you get up to?” she asked me.
        Women! Always checking up on us guys!
        “I was with Mandara.”
        “You like her, don’t you?”
        “Yes, I do. We’ve always been close - there is something special about her. Sex is always great too,” I added with a grin.
        She giggled at that. I watched while she eased our daughter off her nipple and shifted her over to the other breast. 
        “You men are all the same!”
        “No Shanti, I mean it. She is good. Knows what she is doing.”
        She didn’t reply to that, instead, changing the subject. “What is happening today?”
        “Don’t know. I saw Mootie and Sarvesh outside just now. Playing with those bracket things by the pool.”
       “Isn’t that for a pole across the pool?”
       “Yes, I think so,” I replied. “Might be for fun when the kids get back.”
       “Oh, yes. They get back this morning, don’t they?”     

        Over breakfast, there had been an interesting conversation, mainly between Mega and Hansini but others were involved too. The idea was put forward that we divide into teams for the greasy pole contest. That means the winner is decided by the overall team points. This also means it is fairer for the smaller women too who have no hope of winning a solo contest.
        “And what prize does the winner get?” asked Joseph. “Maybe Mega and Hansini as sex slaves.”
        Oh, did that start the girls off! Why do they never want to be our sex slaves? Silly girls! Don’t they know they’d get as much fun as us? 
       They quickly decided that the winner should be their sex slave for the whole day. While I don’t really follow how the winner should become a slave but being the sex slave of those two would be like winning anyway.
       Whatever the prize, if there was one, we all knew it would be fun. Just spending time together, sexy or not, it was fun. As I said above, I had enjoyed this trip to India. Best holiday ever. 

        So, after breakfast, the kids arrived and were soon in polishing off what breakfast was left over by us. Then most of us were involved in cleaning up before going out to the pool. They had things set up when we got there, with the log already over the pool. 
        Four teams were quickly chosen and the games began. Matches were decided with opponents being evenly matched. This made each fight more interesting. Others have told you about these games, particularly the one fought by my daughter Kathy against Mandara’s daughter Riya. During that match, I was in the pool with Mandara. We were ready to catch the girls if they fell. I saw her looking at me and leaned over towards her,
       “Do you want a go with me, Mandara?” I asked her.
       “I want a go,” she whispered back. “But not up there on that pole.”
       “You had me all night,” I replied.
       “And I’d go another night too.”
       “Maybe we can,” I added.
       That would have continued but by then it was clear the two girls on the pole were tiring. Mandara ducked under to pole to be on the other side if one of them fell that way. In the end, it was a hit by my Kathy that threw Riya into the pool but since Kathy couldn’t regain her balance and fell too, Sarvesh announced the fight to be a draw. Both girls were happy with that.

        I seemed to have got the role of safety for most of the matches I wasn’t involved in. This meant I spent a lot of my time in the water watching from there. Of course, when women were on the pole, the view from below was much more interesting. 
        Above me, Joyce and Katrina were fighting. Sairu was in the water beside me. 
        She leaned closer to me, “Are you perving Katrina’s pussy?”
        “Of course,” I replied. “Nice pussy.”
        “Naughty boy!” she says as she gives me a slap.
        “Hey!” I protested.
        This caused the two girls on the pole to stop and look down at us. 
        “What is going on?” Katrina asked.
        “He is perving your pussy, Katrina” Sairu replied.
        “I don’t mind,” Katrina replied. “I’ve been perving the men up here too.”
        The fight continued but now I was distracted by the young woman next to me.
        “That was cheeky of you.”
        “Well, you were, weren’t you?”
        “But everyone didn’t need to know.”
        “Everyone was watching you, Mike.”
        “Not you were watching me Sairu. Just jealous I’m not perving your pussy.”
        “No, I am not.”
        “I think you are.”
        “No!”
        By now the fight above us was over with a win to Katrina.
        “Get up on the pole now so I can check out your pussy.”
        “You want me to play on the pole while you perv me?”
        “No, not on that pole.”
        “What?” she said in surprise. I think she was just about to do it. Give me a show but suddenly I had a much better idea than a show on the pole across the pool.  
        “I can think of a better pole for you to play with.”
        She smiled. Obviously got what I meant.
        “Is it hard and greasy?”
        “I’m sure you can get it hard and then supply the slippery.”
        “Not greasy?”
        “I’m sure juicy and slippery is better.”
        “I’m sure too,” she laughed.
        “Let’s go up to my room and find out.”
        “Ok,” she giggled. “Let’s go.”

        I got up out of the pool and turned to leave the pool area. She was with me. I was tempted to look back and see who had noticed us but I decided against it. I’m sure many had seen us. We weren’t exactly hiding.
       I followed her as she climbed the stairs, looking up at her. Being naked, I could notice her slim waist, the smooth brown skin of her bare back leading down to her sexy arse. Yes, I liked Sairu’s arse, a tight sexy little arse. As she climbed there was a hint of her hidden secrets as she lifted each step. On the upper floor, I caught up with her as she turned down the east wing. I stepped alongside her, my arm going around her, pulling her towards me.
       She swung around, her naked body contacted mine, breasts pressed against my chest as she reached up to kiss me on the lips. I bent down to her neck, nibbling at the skin just below her ear. I felt that shudder go through her body. Oh, she liked that, did she? I moved higher to her ear, nibbling on the soft flesh of her ear lobe. She liked that too. 
       It looked like she was ready for fun. My hand moved down her waist to her hip, then around to her front, pressing between our bodies. She realised where I was going and pulled her pelvis back from contact with mine. My fingers found the soft matt of her hair before dropping lower between her thighs. Oh, was she ready? Her pubes covered in the smooth silky juice, displaying her heightened desire. 
      “Mmmm, juicy,” I said. “Just how I like it.”
      She just smiled up at me.
      I felt a hand move across the front of my thigh. So, she was doing some exploring too. Her fingers soon found what she was looking for. Discovered what she was doing to me as well. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft, giving me a few pumps.
      “You ready too,” she whispered.
      “Of course,” I replied. “Let’s get to the room.”
      There was no need to hide as it was a nude weekend. We could have done it where we were and no one would have cared but I was suddenly urgent to get her to our room, be alone with her, enjoy this beautiful young woman. We broke apart. Each of us in a hurry to get to the bed as we ran down the passageway. Our door was unlocked and I opened it, standing aside so she could enter. I gave her sexy bum a light slap as she stepped past me and then I followed her in. I found her standing facing the bed. I stepped up behind her, my body pressing against her back as my arms went around her.      
       I felt her press back against me, her arse rubbing against my cock. I was tempted to push her forward over the bed and go straight in from behind. But I held back. She was here with me so I decided to play it the way she wanted.
       “How are we going to do this?” I asked as my fingers closed over a breast, feeling her nipple. I rolled it between my fingers.
       She moaned at that.
       I gave it a light pinch and she moaned again.
       “So, what are we going to do?”
       Turning slight, she looked around at me, maybe a bit surprised at me. I think she was expecting me to take charge and tell her what we would do. But as I said above, I was content to let her decide. Let her take charge and tell me how she wanted it. I have heard that the Indian girls have found it refreshingly different being able to take the lead with us Western guys. 
       “Mike, can we have with you on top?” Sairu asked.  
       “Sure,” I replied. “Get on the bed then.”
        She sat on the bed before sliding up until she was in the centre. Then she sat there, resting back on her hands with her knees raised. The pose worked for me with her arms pulled back, pressing her breasts pressed out. Lovely. I couldn’t wait to get one of those hard nipples into my mouth. But first things first, as my Dad used to say.
       “Lay back on the bed,” I told her.
       She lay back with her head now resting on the pillows.
       “Lower your knees.”
       Her knees were lowered, her legs flattened against the bed. Now I could see the nest of fur between her thighs. But I wanted to see more.
      “Open your legs. Show me your pussy.”
      She gave a nervous giggle. “You perving me?”
      “What do you think?”
      “I think you are.”
      “Open them. Show me everything.”
       With a soft moan, her thighs pulled apart revealing the hair right down between. I could see the lips too. Dark, almost black. Glistening wet too. I realised this girl was getting turned on by showing me her cunt.
       “Show me what a dirty girl you are. Pull your lips open.”
       I heard that soft moan again as both hands moved to her pussy. 
       “Open them! Show me some pink.”
       Her fingers were actually trembling as they pulled back, pulling her lips back. The outer lips were so dark against the bright pink inside. Oh, that was so hot! I've seen it on my wife so many times but still, I love to see it.
       “Look at you! Displaying yourself like that. Showing me your cunt! Dirty girl!”
       Her body gave a shudder at that. So, she was getting turned on, was she? Ok, then. Let’s continue with this game.
       “Rub up and down. Play with yourself.”
       Her hand moved so her fingers began stroking along her lips. Up and down across the outside of her lips. I could see how wet she was, how her fingers moved smoothly over the soft exposed flesh.
       “Press in. Press your fingers in.”
       She pushed deeper between her lips. Now that up and down motion had become a thrusting motion as she drove her fingers into herself.
      “Finger fuck your pussy. Get it hot for my cock.”
      She was really pumping herself now.
      “Do you want some cock now?” I asked.
      “Yes,” she whispered.
      “Where do you want it?”
      “In me,” Sairu replied, her voice thick with lust.
      “Where?”
      “In me. In my……”
      “Where?” I asked again.
      “In my cunt,” she whispered.
      “Louder! Where do you want my cock?”
      “In my cunt,” she replied. “Please! Please! In my cunt.”
      I stepped to the bed, taking her legs and pulling her so her body slipped towards me. I leaned forward until the head of my cock made contact with her pussy lips. I rubbed my head against her, up and down along her wet lips.
      She felt that, giving a loud moan. “You like hard cock, do you?”
      I think by this stage, she was so overcome with lust, she was past talking. All I heard was another moan.      
      I pressed forward slightly so my cock head entered between her lips and held there. That was really sending her off. She was moaning, wiggling on the bed, trying to get more of me. 
      But I held back so only the head was inside. 
      She was humping at me, trying to push herself deeper onto me. 
      Still, I held back from her. 
      Finally, she was pleading with me. Pleading for more cock.
      So, she wanted more cock, did she? OK then! I fell forward, my body weight driving my cock deep inside her. Her eyes opened in surprise as she gave a gasp. 
      I couldn’t help from giving a laugh. “Well, you wanted a pussy full of cock. You've got it now, Honey.”
      I felt her hump at me again, telling me it was time to start. I pulled out and encouraged her to move up the bed again. Then I came down on top of her again. This time she took me with ease and soon we were really into fucking. I didn’t hold back, driving down at her, my cock plunging in as my body fell against her. As I continued, she was working too, her pelvis thrusting back up against me. This girl was really ready for it. Really going for it. 
        This is the way we continued, me thrusting down into her and her thrusting back up at me. She felt good too. Such a tight, hot pussy. My cock felt so good deep inside her. At this rate, I knew that it couldn’t last long. I knew we were both getting there. 
       Suddenly, the woman under me gave a cry. She lost rhythm, her body humping around out of control as she moaned again. Yes, she was cumming, and it was a good one too by the looks. Then she gave a cry as the second wave hit her. Oh, wow! That must have been strong. Did she ever go off! 
       I continued as best I could, trying to keep going so her enjoyment would last. When she settled down, we were into it again. It didn’t take long before I felt myself building again. It was intense, my orgasm was almost there. A few more pumps and I was over too. Filling that hot pussy with a load of cum. After all, I had been doing the last few days, it’s a wonder I had any left but I did.

       We lay back on the bed in the afterglow of sex. It had become intense towards the end, even breath-taking you could say. But it had been good. While in India, I had enjoyed being with these younger Indian women Sairu and Kalki. Both were hot and sexy, more than ready for some fun in bed.
       I looked over at the woman beside me. She was laying on her back, her body openly displayed for my inspection. I notice her firm thighs, slightly parted with the fur-covered mound between. My eyes traced up her flat belly to the navel then higher to her chest. Two breasts, flatten now as she lay on her back. Nipples at their peaks, rising and falling as she breathed.
       I rolled on my side towards her, my hand going to her body, tracing my fingers over her skin as I climbed towards her breast. Rising over the soft, smooth mound I found the rough, hard nub of her nipple. My fingers, rubbing over and around it, playing with it. I felt it harden again.
      “That was good,” I said.
      “Yes,” she managed to reply.
      Her beautiful body lay before me. Naked breasts with their proud nipples, thick crop of hair between her thighs. What a delight. A body, worthy of a man’s full attention. My hand moved to her other breast and then down to the hidden secrets of her forest. She was still wet there. Not the wetness left over from our sex. Fresh wetness from a woman who was still turned on. 
       “Still horny, are we?”
       All she gave was a soft moan.
       I pressed my fingers in, two sinking inside her. I felt her respond in reply. Her pelvis humping back at my hand. I gave a couple more thrusts with my fingers before pulling up higher on to her clitty. She gave a gasp as I touched her there. For a moment I almost thought she had cum. Maybe, she almost did.

       Suddenly, her body rose as she rolled towards me, pushing me back as her leg went over me. Now, I was laying on my back while she sat over me, a leg each side of my thighs as she sat right. Both hands reached for my cock as she smiled at me. I was looking up at her face but I felt what she was doing to me, one hand gripping my shaft while the other rubbed over the end of my cock. Her finger finding the little hole there and pressing into the opening.
       She felt my cock give a jerk as it began to stiffen again. As she rolled the head between her thumb and finger, her other hand began pumping my shaft. Oh! Those cool smooth hands on my cock were so good, I couldn’t help but react to them. React to what she was doing as she worked me towards erection again.
       She moved back, down along my legs until she could bend forward to my cock. Still, hold me with one hand, her mouth came down towards me. I knew what was coming now. I knew her warm mouth would close over me as she took me between her lips. My cock gave a jerk of approval at that thought which brought a giggle from her.
       “Oh, is he ready for more fun?” she asked.
       “What do you think?”
       “I think, maybe yes.”
       “Smart girl,” I said giving her thigh a light slap.
       I love a woman taking my cock into their mouth, especially if they take it nice a slowly, building from step to step as they go. That is how Sairu did it. First, just a few licks across the tip of my cock. That soft wet tongue! Sooooo good! She continued with this. Each lick exploring further over and around the head. 
       Moving lower, her mouth came to my shaft, giving little nibbles as she moved along it. She continued this right down to the base. It felt amazing. Now, she moved down on to my balls, taking each side into her mouth so I could feel my bean between her lips. Meanwhile, her fingers were running lightly over the soft skin under my balls, lightly moving, almost like a tickle. That was good too. 
       She returned to my cock, again those little nibbles as she slowly worked her way back up towards the head. I just can’t tell you how good that made me feel. After licking around the groove just below the head, she returned to the head itself. Working around it from each side she made upward strokes with her tongue much as you might lick an ice cream cone. Finally, she ended back at the top, at the little hole at the top. Licking up a couple of drops of pre-cum she pressed the tip of her tongue, almost as if she was trying to enter it.
       I lay watching her as she opened her mouth, leaning lower so my cock head slipped between her lips. The warmth of her mouth wrapped around me, the juice of her mouth coated me. She leaned lower until her lips were gripping my shaft and then she began to suck. That felt great, made even better when her hand, just below her lips, began to move, fingers wrapped around my shaft as she began to pump.
       I could feel her sucking, feel her hand rubbing up and down my shaft. My state of arousal meant my feelings, my desire for her again was heightened by what she was doing. I’ve had great blow-jobs before but this one must be up there among the best, even if it didn’t last that long.
      It was short because she had no intention of getting me off like that. Her purpose was just to get me hard and ready, ready to return to her pussy again. She knew I was ready when she lifted off me, my cock feeling the coolness of the air after the heat of her mouth. She moved forward, her thighs moving up along each side of my thighs until she was level with my cock. Her hand grasped my shaft as she guided the head to herself.
       I felt the wetness of her pussy lips. They were parted, offering no resistance to me. I could see the dark swelled lips as my white cock pressed between them. Again, the head of my cock got to enjoy the warmth of her body, warmth in a different place this time. By now, my head had disappeared and her pussy was gripping my shaft. I could see how her lips had widened to take me, wrapping around me as I was pressed deeper inside by her body sinking down onto me. 
       It felt so nice as she sunk on to me, taking me all the way in. I felt her sink down until I was in almost to my balls and then she began pulling back. This was slow, so controlled. I felt I was with a far more mature and experienced woman, the way she began. It was slow, slowly pulling out, almost until my head left her and then slowly sinking down again until almost all of me was in.
        She was watching me. Smiling down at me, with me completely under her control. She knew what she was doing to me, doing to my cock. She knew how she was building my desires. She was waiting for me. Waiting for the sign that I was ready to move on to the next level. I humped back up at her, telling her I was ready.
        Now she began to move faster. Still the long strokes but with a quicker pace now. Still sitting upright, still fucking me, still completely in her control. This girl was amazing. She knew exactly what she was doing. While it was good sex, it was still controlled, like she was holding something back from me. Holding us both back. I humped at her again eager to get on with it.
       She smiled and leaned forward until she was supported by her hands. This was faster with shorter, sharp thrusts back down on to me. She was still taking me deep. I held her waist, just above her hips. Her body was remarkably strong for a woman of her size. I watched her little tits doing a merry dance as she moved. 
       By now her eyes were closed and I knew this was as good for her as it was for me.  
       Suddenly, she fell, falling against me. I knew this was it. She was really getting there so I began helping by thrusting back to meet her. Her head was close to my ear, I could feel the outrush of air against the side of my face as she breathed.
       We were both moments away now. The fucking was hard and exciting again. We were in a race to the finish. Two bodies working together or were that competing with each other. I the end she beat me again. Her pussy tightened around my cock, gripping me as she lost her rhythm. She cried out next to my ear and cum. Her body bucking in the throes of orgasm. It felt good from inside her like I was. That gripping of my cock by her pussy was enough for me. I cum too. She slowed down and waited while I delivered yet a second load of cum inside her.
       She rolled off me as we lay there breathless. 

       We got back to the group to find them now having lunch. My younger daughter, Petra, came running over to me.
       “Daddy! Daddy! Where you been?”
       Women! They are all the same, checking up on us men!
       “How are you going to explain that, Mike?” Peter laughed.
       “Yes, Mike,” my wife Shanti said, “Where did you go?”
       “Thanks, guys. Why don’t you make a big thing about it?”
       I didn’t reply to Petra, just picking her up I asked, “What is for lunch?”
       She was soon engrossed in pointing out all the things on the table. Before I could get a plate myself, Jenny handed me one full of food and I sat with Petra on my knee while we both ate my lunch. Have you ever noticed how much delight a small child gets feeding food into the mouth of an adult? Petra loves doing that with me and she giggles, quickly pulling her fingers away when playfully I try to ‘eat’ them too.     

        It was now getting on in the day and we knew the house staff were due back soon. We all went back to our room to get dressed. I walked in on Shanti and found her putting on her blue one-piece swimsuit. 
       “Going swimming?” I asked.
       “Yes, I might.” She turned to pose for me. “Think Sarvesh will approve?”
       I laughed. “Anything is better than what you wore making the rock wall.”
       “That was only my bikini top showing. Don’t know what all the fuss was about.”
       “You know exactly. They are not used to that in small-town India.”
       “Well, he didn’t exactly tell me off.”
       “I think he knows which battle to pick, Shanti.”
       “Maybe,” she smiled. “There might be hope for Sarvesh yet.”
       "Shanti!"
       By now she was had pulled on some shorts and was buttoning up her blouse. I wore a loose shirt and some swimming shorts. We left together, going down to the main area of the house.

       Not long after that, a bus pulled in bringing back the house staff. They were greeted by Amita, with some of us watching too. The staff left for their part of the house and soon some appeared in the kitchen and other areas of the house, going about their duties. What did surprise me was that none of them wore their usual uniforms. 
      I also think that they were surprised that some of us men. Steve and I were helping in the kitchen. One younger kitchen maid was watching me cooking a dish over one of the stoves. She noticed that I was doing it differently to how they cooked. 
      When she pointed it out, I replied, “Ahh, but this is a New Zealand curry.”
      She giggled at that. “Curry comes from India.”
      “Yes originally, but now curry is cooked all over the world. In each place taking on the style of the local country.”
      “Oh,” she replies.
      “But it is only in New Zealand where curry is cooked the best.”
      “That’s not true!”
      “Sure, it is,” I laughed. “You ask Shanti.”
      “She’ll say ‘Yes’ because she is your wife.”
      Oh, this girl was a smart one. This developed into an interesting conversation of curry styles while she helped finish cooking.
      Over on the other side of the kitchen, Steve, always the showman, was entertaining some of the staff while cooking another dish. He had their full attention as he stirred the dish in a large wok. Of course, he started performing for his audience and soon meat was flying up into the air before landing back in the dish. Yes, we all knew what was going to happen. Finally, a lump of meat missed the wok and landed on the foot of one of the maids, much to the delight and amusement of all those watching.
       “Oops,” he says. “I do you think we can use that now.”
       “No,” says the girl. “It’s dirty.”
       “Are you saying you have dirty feet or are you a dirty girl?”
       Another smart girl. She caught the double meaning and laughed. 
       “Not dirty but we can’t use the meat.”
       Eventually, all the food was ready and taken out to the tables set beside the pool. I noticed that the staff and guests mixed together at each table. One of the men at our table was one of the drivers who had come with Amita and me to pick-up David’s family. 
        Over dinner, we noticed that Steve was sitting with three of the younger maids. They seemed to be getting on great, laughing at all his jokes. I noticed they stayed with him after the meal had finished.
        "Steve flirting with those three maids," Shanti said.
       “Look at that poser,” I heard Peter say.
        “But he has their full attention,” Mega added.
        “Any moment now he’ll be offering to take his shirt off,” Jenny laughed.
        “He better not,” Sharon said. “Not here.”
        “If it was me. I’d have more than his shirt off,” Mandara whispered. 
        “I would too,” Betty added.
        “You two aren’t getting horny on us, are you?” Sarvesh asked them. 
        “No, they are jealous they don’t get to play with some male muscles,” Peter said.
        “It’s not that,” Betty said. “Peter behave yourself.”
        “Behave myself? Listen to whose talking!”
        We continued watching. By now Steve was inviting them to feel his muscles. The three girls were giggling. Too shy to reach out and touch him. But with a bit more encouragement, one was bold enough to try. Her hand reached out and touched the muscle of his bicep. 
        “Oh, so hard,” he heard her exclaim.
        “Wonder if anything else is getting hard?” Mega whispered to me.
        “You should know. You’re an expert at working out with Steve,” Jenny replied.
        “Not exactly an expert, I think.”
        “You did well, according to your letter/story,” Sarvesh said.
        I think Mega was a bit embarrassed by her sexual activities being mentioned. Not that any of the staff heard, or for that matter would have known what we were talking about.  
       So, you know what happens next. He is reaching for his T-shirt, pulling it up over his head. The three girls were wide-eyed with surprised but we all knew it was coming. Soon he was doing that trick he does, making her man-breast move so his nipples jumped. It was sexual and I’m sure those girls realised it too as they giggled at him.
       Amita said, “I think this has gone far enough.”
       She got up and went over to them. “Steve! Put your shirt back on.”
       “What’s wrong? It’s just my shirt.”
      “Well, put it back on.”
      He just smiled. “You jealous I didn’t take it off for you, Amita?” 
      That stopped her for a moment. LOL
      “Steve! I said put your shirt back on.”
      “If you want it on, you put it on,” he dared her.
      Amita looked around and saw we were all watching. She was caught now. She grabbed the T-shirt off the table and stepped towards him. He allowed her to put it over his head before he stood up. She saw the danger and tried backing away, but he had her. Picking her up in his arms he started towards the pool.
      “Stop that Steve. Put me down,” Amita protested.
      But he just laughed. 
      She was kicking and struggling now. Loudly protesting too. Still, he held her in front of him, lifting her like a little doll as he carried her. By now they were almost at the pool edge when Jenny and Shanti arrived to help. Steve threw Amita far out into the pool before turning to meet the attack of these other two women. They were trying to push him in too but he was holding them off.
      The struggle continued until finally, all three ended up joining Amita in the pool with just the tiniest bit of help from Peter and I. LOL
   
      When Amita got thrown in the pool, the three maids were a bit shocked. Amita, their boss, being thrown in fully clothed by a guest. Maybe they thought they might get thrown in too.
       So even when all the staff were present, we still couldn’t behave ourselves. Five people, including Amita, getting thrown in the pool with their clothes on. That will be enough to get them all talking for a long time. They are just lucky someone didn’t end up naked too.

       Later in the evening, we did go swimming. Of course, with all the staff there, it was wearing bathing-suit or more. I notice my wife wore her one-piece suit but left her shorts on. I also noticed that the Indian female staff who joined up wore shorts and T-shirts too. Nice and modest, just the way I don’t like it. Ha! Ha!
       Steve's three girlfriends were there too. Two of them ganged up on me to get the ball, coming in against me as they reached to grab it. I felt one of them had a hot young body as she pressed her tits against me. I was tempted to put my arm around and hold her but it was better I didn't.

       It was in the pool that Mega hit me up. 
       “Got any plans for tonight?” she whispered to me.
       With all the staff back, I thought things might quieten down a bit but here was this sexy woman making what seemed like a set-up for the night.
       “No,” I replied. “Nothing planned.”
       “You have now.”
       Deciding to play dumb, I said, “Have I?”
       “Yes, two sexy women to play with.”
       “But I see only one. Where is the other?”
       “Here,” a voice said behind me.
       I turned to see Hansini. 

       (To be continued……..)

20 comments:

  1. Good story guys,
    It had lots in it. I liked some of those conversations. They seemed real and ran well. But the highlight, as it should be, was that sex scene. The oral sex leading to the second round of fucking was one of the better sex scenes I have seen in this blog. Had me wishing it was me give one of you the treatment too.
    Thanks Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with you Eileen.
      That sex scene was the good, particularly the second part. It almost looks like you two did half each. I get a sense that the writer changed.
      Raymond

      Delete
    2. Hi everyone. I don't often comment but always read this blog.
      Now the sex scene above. Don't be quick to discount the first half of the scene. That point where he steps up against her and she rubs her ass against his hard cock while his arms go for her breasts. That was sexy. I could almost feel those fingers touching my nipples.
      The part where he makes her reveal herself was also hot. I think many of us woman can relate to the sexual excitement of showing ourselves to a man like that. The way he made her pull her lips open and how her fingers trembled while she did it. That was so sexy.
      Then how he made her ask for some cock and had to tell him exactly where she wanted it.
      Yes, a very sexy scene for me.
      Yui

      Delete
    3. I'm not sure we can decide between the first and second sex scenes. While they obviously appear different styles they are both good scenes. I think maybe they wrote one each then cross edited.
      Amanda

      Delete
    4. While there was not a lot new in this sex scene, it was packaged well with a readable story. You admit it is a difficult time in the Letters story but you did well.
      That part where he was watching her arse as she climbed that stairs. What guy wouldn't and her being naked is even better. Those little scenes within scenes make your stories so much better. Wish I could write like that.
      Fred & Ginger

      Delete
    5. I think I have fallen in love. LOL. What a great guy. Such a loving husband, good with kids and great in bed. What more can a girl ask for. All I need is his phone number.
      Shirley. LOL

      Delete
    6. Your style is a bit different. I loved the little bits of more personal things, like relating with children and the opening scene with his wife breast feeding. Petra feeding food into his mouth. My Paul did that with our kids too. They do loved it.
      The sex scene was great. Got very hot and steamy. Sairu is a hot one. Really into playing with the visiting men. The scene was very detailed so we all knew what was going on. Like that. You always like to tease the women. Have them pleading for sex. What about the men for a change. Have the man down on his knees pleading for sex. LOL I'd love that!
      I am wondering where you are going with the younger maids. Is there going to be more with them or is this another of those false leads you love to put in. I'm not sure if you will use the staff for sex scenes.
      How I see it.
      Kirsten

      Delete
    7. Hi Kirsten,
      You are right about those young girls on the house staff. The men here wanted to explore options with them but at the last writers meet the idea was blocked. They might flirt and play games in the pool but for the time being Sarvesh would be against anything with his Household Staff.

      Guys,
      I enjoyed that sex scene too. Checking out her arse. Boys always do that with me especially when I am naked. Teasing her until she pleads for cock. That naughty boy Geoff did that to me once. I was almost ready to kick his arse but knew that wouldn't be helpful LOL. I liked how suddenly she rolled him, taking control. He said the girls liked that. Its true we do like fucking the men. I like cow girl the best. You can really get his cock on deep.
      Thanks Bro & Dad
      Shandra

      Delete
    8. This stream is getting interesting. Shirley is falling in love. Shandra wants to play cow girl. Kirsten wants to tease the boys. LOL.
      John.

      Delete
    9. Hi everyone,
      I must say that the sex was the main interest for me. I love the details of sex in this blog and this story was the same. I like how you make it believable with teasing, talking, position changing and even Mike's thoughts included. I am not a man but it is interesting seeing sex from a male view. I think that is what makes me interested in this blog. While the sexual parts a very erotic they are also well done so both men and women can enjoy them.
      Reem

      Delete
  2. Are you girls getting horny on us? Lusting after some guy in a story when there are plenty of real guys around ready to please.
    LOL Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul! We are ladies discussing the merits of whether this writing successfully pictures the feelings, desires and enjoyment of sexual connection between two people. So if you must be making your comments, what can you add to this conversation?
      Rochelle

      Delete
    2. Oh wow! That is telling you off Paul. She kicked your arse mate. And before Grace, Amanda and Kala could even get a word in.
      LOL Anne

      Delete
    3. Seems like there are a lot of people needs their arse kicked this time. Paul for up setting Rochelle. Asami for publishing early. Allan snr for teasing the girls. And of course, not forgetting Anne.
      LOL Geoff.

      Delete
    4. And it seems like Geoff too.
      LOL
      Awesome Anne

      Delete
  3. Whose that hot girl in the black bikini? I'd like to know her.
    Oh that's right I do know her. Its me! LOL
    Sexy Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment stream really hasn't taken off the way I would have wanted to see. I also missed our usual visitors from Ian, Jeremy and Peter. I don't know why. I thought this story was fairly good.
    Rochelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All
    Really late to the party this time, but WOW...am I glad I came :-)
    Excellent story Allans, I agree with every comment above about the sex scenes. Although they seem so much more than just scenes from your imaginations, I do detect a bit of personal experience has crept in LOL

    There also seems to be a common thread which everyone seems to have missed, it appears in most - is this a deliberate theme?
    And to answer your question Sexy Sue... coooooooooooorrrrr LOL
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ian,
      I am not understanding the last section of your comment. The bit regarding a common thread. Are you referring to the central story that must run through every story to connect them and make them part of one big story that started with Shanti's Letter One and will end whenever we get there.
      Asami

      Delete
  6. A heads up for those who are not on our mail lists. Next section of this story has been uploaded and will be published on the 10th of March.
    It is early as the third section will follow on the 20th of March.
    Awesome Anne.

    ReplyDelete