Wednesday 22 May 2019

Story 218 Part Two - Donald about Mega.



Donald about Mega.
Hello everyone. Donald here.
         Looks like I get to do the very last story of our trip to India. When my naughty wife was playing with Brian in the pool, I was sitting beside his wife Mega. She is a hot one too. Younger than I, had three kids, but still has a hot body. But I was also attracted by her personality. She was always smiling and seemed happy. Was sharp with the jokes too. A good match for me.
        “Getting hot in the pool,” I told her.
        “Has he got his hand where I think he has?” she asked.
        “Looks like it,” Donald replied. “They may think they're hidden but it’s pretty obvious from here.”
       “I feel like a swim too,” she said sitting up.
       I wasn’t sure about stopping the fun of those two in the pool and told her so.
       Standing up she replied, “I’m not worried about them. I’m more interested in what you might do to my pussy under the water.”
       Oh wow! That was an invite to play if ever I heard one. Well, if this hot young woman wanted me to play with her pussy, I was happy to oblige.

       She was standing in front of me in her green/blue one-piece. It fitted her body well, making her look really good. Nice breasts, a hint of nipple through the fabric. A slimmer waist that swelled out over her hips down to the edge of her swim-suit at the tops of her thighs. She was standing, facing me with her legs slightly parted. Since she had drawn my attention to her pussy, my eyes went there. Her stance drew my attention there anyway. 
      I noticed the fairly high cut across her thighs, plunging in a curve down between her thighs. The material of her suit pulled tightly and smooth across her lower belly, going down over a proud mound before dropping lower between her legs. It was a hot view allowing me to see right down to the narrow strip going right under her body. The thought crossed my mind that she would look great like that if she was naked. But the view in front of me, Mega, still in her swim-suit was great too.
      I notice on one side, just a hint of hair escaped from under her suit. It was the promise of a bushy pussy that lay hidden underneath,
      “Like what you see, Donald?” she asked, pulling my attention back to her face.
       “Love it!”
        She was smiling. “You can have what you see if you want it.”
        Now there was an invite! The thought came to grab for her there now. Pull her towards me, run my hands over the beautiful mound before pulling her suit aside to enjoy what was underneath. But that wasn’t going to happen, not here outside at a public pool with so many people around. 
        I looked over at Brian and Paula. They were holding each other, actually kissing each other now. I thought we’d better go break that up and arrange what we were going to do about this. I was certainly getting the 'come and get me' from Mega.
       “So – do you want it?” she asked, prompting me again.
       So bold. Openly asking if I wanted her.
       “I’m keen.”
       She smiled, “Great! So tonight, you are all mine.”
       “Ok,” I said. “Let’s have that swim.”
       “Yes, this sex talk is getting me hot.”
       “A cold swim won’t help that.”
       “I know," she smiled. "But let’s anyway.”
       That last conversation had been so out there. I must admit I was surprised by these Indian girls. So gentle and quiet, almost you would call it shy. But when they wanted you, they were not afraid to let you know. They became quite bold when they wanted cock.
       I put out my hand and she pulled me. Half pulled me out of my seat. As she stood beside me, she put her arm around me and we walked to the poolside like that. That must have caused some around the pool to look too. A younger Indian man in the pool with an older European woman and an older European man with his arm around a younger Indian woman. I’m sure many would work out what was going on too.  
       Suddenly, she slipped her arm from around me and gave me a push. I wasn’t expecting that as I plunged into the water. Damn, she got me! I should have been watching. Paula had just done that to Brian. I came up to find her standing there, legs slightly parted, hands on her hips, looking down at me laughing. 
       But I wasn’t laughing, looking up at her from below, the view was amazing. Her partly parted thighs drew my eyes up between them to wear her swim-suit pulled tightly down over the swell of her pussy then on between her legs. Lovely view. Further up the peaks of her breasts strained against the material of her suit to show she had some things worth seeing there too.
       “Are you checking me out again?” she asked me quietly so only I could see.
       “Yes, wondering what the view would be like without your swim-suit.”
       “Do you want me to take it off?”
       “Would love it.”
       She laughed. “Might be a bit much for here.”
       I didn’t reply, other than reach for her foot in an attempt to pull me in. She avoided my grasp with ease before stepping to the poolside and dived far out into the pool. I went after her, swimming to catch her just as we reached my wife Paula and Brian out in the middle of the pool.
       As I came up beside Mega, my hand reached for her behind under the water. Moving across her cheek my hand pressed the material of wet swim-suit into the split as I ran down between the back of her thighs. A nice tight arse, firm and just asking to be played with. She made no attempt to stop me. In fact, I had the impression she was enjoying it.
       My fingers pressed into the split between her cheeks, pressing the material in as I played with her, my finger feeling a little opening until I moved lower, reaching under to the softness of her pussy. I could feel her through her swim-suit. This girl was turned on and her lips were swelled and open. 
       Meanwhile, Mega was asking her husband what he was doing to Paula. His hand was still holding Paula’s pussy. Down through the water, I could see his fingers moving as he worked and massaged her pussy mound. I think his fingers were even pressing in between her lips there too. That looked sexy and I was sure Paula would be enjoying it too. 
       With my hand gripping Mega’s arse and Brian’s hand on my wife’s pussy, we were all sure where this was going. All it needed was a match to start the fire; someone to suggest that we go to bed.
        It took Mega to do it as she suggested we head up to our rooms then. I noticed my wife Paula was quick to agree with her too. Soon we had returned to our seats, gathered up our things and were heading for the lift. 
       Our sudden leaving like that, no doubt caused much interest and amusement in the peanut gallery too. I heard a few comments and a bit more laughter as we left them but I didn’t mind. I had a hot sexy woman to enjoy and I fully intended to as well. I am sure that others around the pool who had been watching us now realised these girls were going to get a good fucking.

        In the room, Mega was standing before me. The beach cover was gone, taken off and thrown on the floor. All that remained was the blue/green one-piece. I was ready to step up to her and start removing it when she spoke.

       “Sit on the bed Donald. Watch me get naked for you.”
       So, she was going to give me a show, was she? I was fine with that.
       Standing back from the bed she stood before me wearing just her one-piece swimsuit. Her hands began to move over her body. They found her breasts, rubbing over the swelling mounds, squeezing and massaging through the material of her suit. I could even see her pinching the bumps of her nipples. Rubbing over them, rolling them and making them more erect. 
        Now her hands were moving lower. Down, down across her stomach. Still lower until they came to the tops of her thighs. She found the edge of her swim-suit, running down following the cut line as it dropped between her legs. She was rubbing over the proud mound of her pussy. Fingers reaching deeper to rub at the strip between her legs. It was obvious she was working at her pussy opening now.
       One hand moved to the side and I could see her fingers slip under the swim-suit. The shape of her fingers could be seen moving as they worked at her pussy. It almost looked like she was pressing inside herself. It certainly must have felt good, judging by the look on her face.
        Now her hands had moved up again, going to her shoulders, each taking a shoulder strap. Pulling at them they slipped from her shoulders as she began peeling the swimsuit away from her body.
        First, her shoulders were bare where the straps had been. Now more of her upper chest was revealed. I could see the beginning of her breasts appearing as she pulled the suit lower and lower. Slowly more and more of her breasts were revealed. I could see the brown swelling flesh with the deep gap down in between. 
        I have seen Mega naked some many times over the last few weeks but this was different. It was like she was revealing herself to me for the first time. It was sexy and exciting how she was doing this.
       By now almost the entire upper half of her breasts were bared. They swelled out beautifully with her nipples barely hidden. I knew she was teasing me now. I knew she was holding back from revealing to me but I was enjoying the show. I knew when she finished, she would be naked for me.
       Then Mega did it. One more small pull and here nipples appeared from under the swimsuit. Lovely nipples, dark and highlighted against the lighter brown of her breasts. I loved it. In fact, I loved all these Indian women, both from India and from New Zealand like Mega.
       She had peeled the swimsuit lower now, pulling away from the bottom of her breasts. Lower down her body until her belly button appeared. For a woman who has had children, Mega still has a tight body. The slight curve of her stomach, lovely breasts and a generous pussy still waiting to be revealed to me.
       By her suit had been pushed down to her hips. At this point she stopped, moving her hands up over her body again. Her hands came to her breasts, one hand to each one like they were moving together both doing the same. Running up over the swells of her breasts, touching, feeling and play with them. Pulling and pinching at her nipples. Hold them underneath as if she was presenting them to me. Oh, that was sexy! I love to watch how a woman plays with her breasts. 
        Now her hands returned to her hips. Gently pushing down, her pussy bush began to appear. More and more as she slowly revealed herself. She knew what she was doing, knew she was teasing me. Finally came the last push, what remained of her swim-suit, slipped off her hips and landed at her feet. Mega stood before me, openly revealing all her naked glory.
       I stepped forward to make a grab at her.
        “No you don’t, Donald,” she said as her hands came up as if to push me away. “First, get your gear off. Then you can touch.” 
        My hands went for the swim shorts I was wearing and soon they lay on the floor beside her swim-suit. I looked back up to find she had moved to the bed, climbing on to it. I thought she would have stopped to see me getting naked but then I don’t suppose there is that much to just taking some shorts off.

       By now, she was laying back on the bed watching me. One hand was working a nipple and the other stroking her wet pussy. Such sexual desire. I could see how her fingers stroked and pinched at the nub of her nipple. Gently roll it between her fingers. That was sexy. Lower down the other hand was between her open thighs. Yes, they were open like she wanted me to see everything. Her fingers ran up and down her dark lips. That looked sexy but got even better when she pressed two fingers into herself. She gave herself a few deep thrusts before pulling them out.

        Her hand went to her mouth and I watched as she licked the juice from her fingers. Oh, so sexy. A woman tasting herself is so hot. She looked up at me and smiled.
       “Come on Donald,” Mega said. “You can have a taste too.”
       I stepped forward to her, climbing on to the bed and pulling her legs further open. She lay before me smiling, her naked body fully exposed to me. Running my hand up along her thigh caused her to give a shiver with excitement. The anticipation of what was coming next. She knew what was coming, knew what I was about to do and how good it would feel. She was fully expecting her pussy would get a good oral work over.
         My fingers reached her pussy and I ran my fingers through a short band of hair until I found her open slot. She was wet all over the area there. Wet from the excitement and anticipation of what we were going to do.
        I bend my head down to her, pushing her legs wider as I went in between them. There directly in front of me was her nest of love. This beautiful woman had elected to keep a full crop of pubic hair on top but had trimmed and shaved down along her pussy lips. While standing naked she kept her cunt lips hidden but from this angle, all was open and on display.
        As I pushed my face against her I pulled her open with my fingers. It was then that I realised how juicy she was. First came the strong aroma of female pussy, then the sweet taste of female cum met my tongue as I pressed into her. I began long slow licks up between her lips towards her clitty. It was my intention to end on her clitty so for a while I intentionally held back, just working her lower down. 
        I thought it was going well and I could feel and hear her responding to me. As she became more vocal her body began to move. She was trying to roll around, her body humping against me. I had to hold on to her hips so I could continue. Suddenly, she gave a massive hump at my face. Before I knew it my tongue had slipped higher, right on to her clitty. It took only a couple of licks there and she went off. Wow! Amazing. She cried out, her back arching pressing herself hard against my face. I did the best I could to keep going but really it didn’t matter. She was gone into the powerful surges of her orgasm.
        “Opps!” she laughed. “I didn’t mean to do that.”
        “It’s fine honey. I’m glad you did.” 
        In fact, it had been my intention to get her off.

        Now I was ready to fuck her. Now I was ready to put my cock between those firm smooth thighs and find the delights waiting for me as my cock entering her pussy. I moved up higher, lowering my body on to her. I pressed in with my cock finding the softness of her pussy. She was wet from what we’d been doing and opened to take me.

         I felt my cock slide into her inviting pussy. She was hot and wet, perfect, just the way I like it. I pushed further in, going deeper into her tunnel of love. As I began to move, she moved with me. I discovered that she was stronger than she appeared, skillfully using her body to meet each thrust I made into her. 
         It was good sex, and soon I realised she was getting close again. Such a horny woman, So ready to go. I became worried as it was clear I was nowhere near my climax. She slowed, trying to hold back as she caught on, realizing what was happening. I urged her to continue and not worry about me. I told her I intended getting my fun from her when she was riding me later.
         She hesitated, so with a few big thrusts down at her, I sent her over. I could feel the body under me, overtaken with her orgasm. She had a good one too, giving a moan in my ear as her whole body shuddered with the excitement going through her. 
         I was happy that she had made it but concerned that I hadn’t. We broke apart and I am not sure that at this point she realised what had happened. 
         “How was that?” I asked her.
         “Great!” she replied.
         When I didn’t respond Mega asked, “What about you, Donald?”
         “It was good,” I said which wasn’t convincing enough as it led to another question.
       “Did you cum?”
       “Well, not actually.”
       “You didn’t cum? Why not?”
       “Sometimes it takes a bit longer,” I explained, now getting embarrassed.
       “We can have that Donald,” Mega said. “We’ll fix that soon.”
            
       We lay beside each other and I was wondering what she meant by that. I was feeling bad that my body had let me down just when I needed it most. But she didn’t seem bothered. Yes, I know it was ok for her since she had cum, cum twice actually, but it wasn’t that. She seemed to have taken my lack of performance in her stride and reassured me that next time would be better.
       So, there was going to be another next time? I thought after that she would be out of there. But that was not the way she was acting. It was clear she intended we would do it again. 
       A hand reached for my cock and she began to rub over it, starting the beginnings of an erection. As she worked my shaft began to harden until she could wrap her hand around it. There were a few pumps then fingers running up and over the head before she returned to the shaft to pump again. It was working now and soon she had me completely erect.
       After a while, she rolled toward me so she lay on her side facing me. She took me with her hand and began to work me more briskly now. I began growing but was not hard enough yet. Then she rolled further towards me, moving down to where her head was level with my cock. Taking me with both hands she brought me towards her face. 
        First, a tongue reached out for me, a long lick up my shaft and over the head. She moved around slightly to do it again. She continued with these long upward licks from different angles, reaching almost right around my cock. At first, it just felt good but then it began getting to me. Soon she had me nice and hard. An erection to be proud of.
       She bent lower until her lips met my cock, opening to allow me to enter. Oh, the warm wet of her mouth, it felt like heaven as she began to gently suck me. I kind of figured what she was up to. She intended getting me close like this before taking me into her pussy to finish me.
       That was how she played it. Sucking me while one of her hands pumped my shaft. Yes, soon I could feel a reaction coming and my cock felt it too, suddenly give a big jerk. 
       She laughed. “Enough of that now, Donald. Let’s get to the fucking.”
       I was in full agreement but I don’t think I said much. I also don’t think she was expecting a reply either.

       She moved over me. I could see her thighs open wide as she pulled a leg over me. The matt of thick dark hair between her thighs. Lower down the swelled and open lips, wet and ready to eat me.

       She looks down at me, “Checking me out again, are you?”
       “Yes,” I replied, “A beautiful cunt.”
       “Well, have a good look then.”
       With that, she moved up high so now she was kneeling with a leg each side of me. Her pussy was close to my face now so I was looking straight up at it. She smiled, her hands going down to her pussy, Fingers pulling each side so she opened herself up with. The dark lips pulled back to reveal and open the inner lips. Even deeper was the soft wet flesh, a pink contrast to her dark almost black outer lips. 
       It was sexy to see a woman openly revealing herself like that. I couldn’t help reaching for her, running my hand along up along her thigh, through the hair and into the hole she was holding open. She was so wet. She played for a minute or so her fingers pumping into herself and she invited me to have a feel. I ran my fingers up and over the exposed clitty which I began playing with. From before I knew she had a very sensitive clitty. Suddenly she gasped, letting go of her pussy lips as a burst of pleasure overcame her. That was close. She almost came again, that time. In fact, I wouldn’t have minded if she had.
       But she had another goal now, her intention to get me off in her pussy. She moved lower down my body so she could reach down, taking my cock with both hands. (And before you smart arse girls start – no I am not that big that she needed two hands either.) Bending her knees, Mega lowered herself until she could guide the head of my cock towards her pussy. 
       I felt the contact as my cock came against her wetness there. I felt how she pressed against me causing me to push into her. Her lips opened as I was pressed against them and I felt myself entering her. The warmth of her body engulfed me as she pressed down taking me in deeper. 
       She began to move, her hips and body working to slide the rod of my cock in and out of her pussy. From the moment of entry, it felt good. What she had been doing to my cock before-hand had me primed and ready.  
        At first, she had started slowly but quickly she realised how close I was and increased her speed. Her hips were moving, pulling up and then thrusting back down. A perfect movement for me, causing me to go in deep and then pull almost out. She had the movement and timing perfect, using almost the full length of my cock. 
        Like I said above, with what we had been doing I was ready. It didn’t take much of this before I knew my orgasm was approaching. I think she knew it too because she leaned forward so now her body was closer to mine, her tits just above my chest as she supported herself on her hands. 
        Now my cum has arrived. It built sharply and then burst. I felt the surge of pleasure as the first shot was delivered inside her. Another burst followed as I moved over my peak.  
        Mega realised what had just happened and with a few expert downward thrusts with her pelvis, bringing her clitty against my cock shaft each time, she sent herself over. The girl above gave a massive shudder as she fell forward on to me. 
        Wow! Another orgasm. How many had that girl had? She really enjoys sex, that's for sure and knows how to get herself off. 
        Wasn’t too bad for me either, I must add.


5 comments:

  1. Interesting how you two played this story. I wondered about Donald because once before he hadn't gone so well when he was with Katrina. She got advice from Amita. I think that might have been your writing to Ayaka.
    I am older an sometimes need a bit of coaching so its good to see this realism in your stories.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have just finished the whole story by reading both parts one after another. While this partner swapping idea is very old in your blog, having been used a number of times, I think you managed to put a new spin on it. Getting together in the middle of the swimming pool. Where is this pool? There must be something in the water. LOL We want to go.
      The tittie fuck was nice as well as some other sexy scenes too. We enjoyed it. Didn't want to stop reading until we finished. Keep up the good work. Stories coming faster now.
      Fred & Ginger.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ayaka and Geoff
    As an older guy I partly agree with Bill, although some of the stories on here have an effect all by themselves
    Great couple of stories from a great couple
    Keep up the good work all
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ian.
      Are you up with the changes being made to our favourite part of this blog.
      If not check Trillion and leave me a private text with your contact email address.
      Anne

      Delete
  3. Usually girls wear bikinis in this blog. It is nice to find a woman wearing a one-piece swimsuit. I can see Donald appreciated it too.
    I think a woman in a swimsuit can look as sexy as in bikini. I like how you writers are willing to explore. Try something different.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete