Wednesday 22 May 2019

Story 218 Part Two - Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 218 Part Two.


Ayaka and Geoff here - Welcome to the second half of our story.
          This half follows Donald as he takes Mega to bed during the afternoon. Sexual partners of different ages have been a theme often used in this blog. In the real world, it doesn't always work out well and sometimes takes extra effort to get the desired result of good orgasms for both partners. This is something we wanted to explore here. 
           As can been seen in the real story below, it happened in the sexual session I was in and I came up with two choices. I could have finished but that would have left him feeling bad and unfulfilled or I could have made the extra effort to give him the pleasure that he wanted. Of course, it was really no choice actually. I had to help him, do what it took to get him to orgasm too. The fact that I got off again too was an extra bonus.
          That is how we played the story.
(See below)


Hi from Ayaka.
          Please read the background of Story 218 Part One first and you will discover my husband Geoff telling of a sexual evening we had with a couple who were staying in our house. They were a lot older than us, he to his mid-sixties and she in the fifties. Anne had her house full so they were staying with us in our large apartment type house across the driveway behind a large vehicle shed.
          My husband Geoff did the first half of our story with that older couple so I will now tell my side of this story. As you have been told, at the restaurant the talk became a bit sexy. I was like - this could lead to something when we got them home. I usually did the driving as Geoff knows I like of this. And yyyyyyy asked Geoff to join her in the backseat. That meant xxxxxxx was sitting beside me. Yes, they have asked that their names remain hidden.
        On the road, I soon came to know that there was playing going on in the backseat. As we came through Kaipara Flats I glanced into the mirror where the street lights revealed yyyyyyy had her dress with pulled down and breasts bared. My husband's face was attached to a nipple too. 
       Soon after that, a hand arrived onto my thigh. I was wearing very tight jeans and my legs are tight and firm from running. It felt a bit sexy, his fingers running over me like that. His hand was between my legs where I had opened them the best I could while I was driving. xxxxxxx couldn't get inside but was rubbing over the Pussy of Ayaka and getting this girl to be very horny. As I came to the steep winding road, I had to remove his hand so I could focus on my driving. But I was now sure more would follow at the house.
      At the house, the other two had their clothes were in a state. She had her evening dress pulled down to her waist and was bare-breasted making no effort to cover herself. We found her bra the next morning on the floor in the back seat. Geoff had his shirt only held by two buttons he had managed to do up again and I noticed the zipper of his trousers was down. They left for the house arm in arm. It was clear she was going to get lucky.
        I was getting something from the car when a hand rested on the Arse of Ayaka. He ran his hand down over the curve to press into between my legs. Pressing into my split, I could feel him move over my bum hole and lower to my pussy lips. This was getting to me and I had to stop or we would be doing it there. 
        As I turned to face him, he came against me, pressing me back against the car with a very sexy embrace and deep kissing. It must be noted at this point I was not resisting him, in fact, was very willing for this. I had my arms around him pulling his body against my chest and a leg around his leg, pulling his thigh against my pussy. Yes, a very sexy embrace.
       Suddenly, a car pulled in beside us. It was Allan & Susan, who had been sent out for a stack of pizzas.
       "What is going on here?" Allan says smiling.
       "You two better get inside. You are giving my dogs big ideas," Susan added.
       I looked over at the pens where Susan kept her dog team and they were all standing up watching us. Maybe wondering if humans do it the way doggies do. LOL.

       Inside the house, there was no sign of Geoff and yyyyyyy but the guest bedroom door was shut. That was the last we would see of them that night. Of course, xxxxxxx came on to me big time. He was determined to get me naked. I tried to escape him, running around the house a bit but by the time we got to the bedroom, we were both naked. It was interesting to follow the trail of clothing the next morning, from the front entrance to the bedroom door. A shirt on the floor, a pair of jeans on the kitchen table, another shirt on the floor under the table, some trousers in the passageway and under clothing in the lounge. Geoff found my bra hanging over the TV.
       In the bedroom, we were onto the bed and soon into some intense oral sex. I have played with his man before and found him very skilled with the oral, both tittie sucking and pussy eating. It was at this time that he didn't disappoint either. Quickly getting me to my first orgasm for the evening. As I opened my eyes after, I found him looking down at me smiling. Very happy with what he had done to me.
       As you know, I run with Susan a lot so I am very fit. The sex that followed became very physical with me doing much of the work. When I become excited I orgasm easily too and it wasn't very far into the sex when I made my second cum.
       I discovered he hadn't. Not even close. It was then I remembered my experience from other older men. They sometimes take more time and special attention. So, I made my mind to get him to the best orgasm I could. From that point, my efforts and attention were to bring him to climax. I was doing all I could do get him there too. We did oral on him, rubbing my body over him, allowing him time with playing and sucking my nipples. Finally, I took him cow-girl style with me on the top. From this position, I knew I could control and bring him to a good ending. 
       During another intense session, I came off again for my third time which wasn't exactly intentional. But you know these things, they seem to happen not how they are expected. It starts with, this is good! This is good! This is good! Suddenly surprise! Orgasm! LOL 
       I finished by leaning over him so I could give his cock some extra contact and he responded by filling my pussy with some of his beautiful male cum.

      Sorry, I can't give more details of names but I am sure you will realise why. I am also sure you will now see where parts of Story 219 were inspired from. 
      Anne, you wanted better backgrounds - is this steamy enough for you. LOL

                Love from Amazing Ayaka.


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 218 Part Two.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so good. Especially Ayaka's bra hanging over the TV. I love it. Really made me laugh.
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete