Saturday 12 October 2019

Story 224 Background


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 224.

Bonjour de Rochelle.
Bienvenue dans notre dernière histoire. 
Je souhaite que vous trouviez cette série lisible et sexy.

Translation: -
(Hello from Rochelle. 
Welcome to our latest story. 
It is my wish that you will find this series to be readable and sexy.)

         This is the beginning of a series of stories covering the first few months Katrina was in Perth. In this, the first story, we get Katrina and David to Perth. Here she settles in and even turns up for work that day after she arrived. Really keen isn't she? I did that too. I was heavy with child when we arrived here in New Zealand but I still found work I could do on the farm. I engraved and painted signs for every paddock with their name and code number.
         Katrina meets a woman called Ginger who has been assigned to help Katrina ease into her new job. Ginger and her husband Fred will appear in the next story of this series. You may remember the names Fred and Ginger as readers who often comment, friends of ours. Well, part of this series of stories is to introduce four new characters with their names from our friends. Fred & Ginger here and Ian & Kala later in this series. Anne wanted some more characters in Perth because this team seems rather small and related to each other. More characters give us room for more stories and sexual adventures. Or as my good friend, Susan would say, 'more orgasms.' LOL
        Also apart of this series will be to give stories or sections of stories to different writers so I don't have to write everything which sort of makes me an organiser as much as a writer. Already Anne and Shandra have written parts and some other writers are doing some too. I think this is going to be a great set of stories.

Shandra here. 
        I was asked to help out with finding new characters like Rochelle has mentioned above and giving her a guide as to their appearance and personalities. The second thing she asked me about was doing a sex scene. The storylines called for two couples, perhaps couples named after our friends. One couple that came to mind was Fred and Ginger. I was in Trillian and saw two people there, Ian and Kala so decided to put them together as the second couple. I think they would make a good couple too. LOL
        So once the admin part of the story had been done by Rochelle, we needed a sex scene. She asked me to do this for her. I came up with a sexy scene between Donald and Katrina beside the swimming pool. I tried putting in a few surprise twists to make it more interesting. Both of them got good orgasms that count for something, doesn't it? We all like good orgasms don't we?
        But there are only so many ways you can say, 'he stuck his cock into her cunt.' The danger is of repeating yourself too much which would just become boring. This is the purpose of the stories, to provide an interesting package for the sex scenes. Or is it the sex scenes to provide an interesting package for the stories. LOL



Index of Letters                      Return to Story 224.

7 comments:

  1. That was a nice idea putting the French at the top Rochelle. It makes the page a tiny bit more of you.
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a big project Rochelle, a whole series of stories. I can remember recently that Allan snr did something similar where he invited writers to help with a series of stories. You'll do well. Looking forward to reading them.
      Kala.

      Delete
    2. So you like my French do you Nina? Did you understand it or did you use the translation?
      Rochelle

      Yes Kala, this is a big project, currently 6 or 7 stories but it is going well and I am happy with our progress. I've been told not to rush deadlines but the first intention is writing good stories. We will even have a section of one story written by someone who has never written in here before, our friend Janet from Australia.
      Rochelle

      Delete
  2. This is the first time I've made a comment in this blog as I've just been shown it by my friends James and Raviprabha. Yes, I come from India and live very close to them. As a school girl we used to go to their place and use their pool. As I grew up my friends moved on but I still kept going over to visit them. Still remained friends.
    Recently James has shown me this blog and I've been enjoying some really sexy stories. They encouraged me to write some comments as the writers like to know people are enjoying their stories. This is my test comment to learn how to do it.
    Ayesha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to welcome a good friend of my wife and I. This is Ayesha, who lives close to us in India. She has begun reading this blog and has also joined the photo blog too.
      James & Raviprabha.

      Delete
    2. Welcome to Letters, Ayesha. I hope you enjoy reading our sexy stories and fun comment streams.
      Awesome Anne

      Delete
    3. Hello Ayesha. Welcome to our blog and I hope you enjoy our stories.
      Rochelle

      Delete