Wednesday 7 August 2019

Story 223 A Snake in my Bed

Index of Letters         Story 223 Background         Back to Story 222.  


Hi from Jenny in New Zealand,

         There was a snake in my bed. No, not the snake that lives in Peter’s pants; you girls know the one that comes looking for a warm wet hole which we are all happy to provide. This was a pink snake. A long pink fluffy snake, with a pink smiley face and hard, nobbily end on its tail. But before I tell you what happened I think we better back up and I’ll tell you how it came to get into my bed.   
         My story starts a few weeks before when we were still in Singapore during our return journey from India. One afternoon my husband Peter and Mike slipped away to do some 'secret' shopping. I think Steve might have been in on it keeping me distracted while they were gone. 
        Thanks, Steve. That pussy eating session you gave me really made me cum. Loved it! But at the time I did wonder why you didn't want any fun in return. It was just a distraction for your mate, Peter. Well, Steve, you can come over and 'distract' me with a repeat performance any time you want, mate!
         Getting back to my story, before I get carried away with pussy eating; when I came to packing our suitcases I found this long box in Peter’s case. It was wrapped up so I couldn’t tell what it was. I thought it might have been a new hunting rifle but it was too light and there was no feeling or sound of movement inside so I carefully replaced it before he came back into the room.
        “What is that box?” I asked him.
        “What box?” he replied.
        “The one in your case.”
        We were standing looking down at our two open suitcases so I knew he could see it.
         “I can’t see any box.”
         I knew I wasn’t going to get anything out of him so I left it and continued packing our last things before we locked the cases.
         At Customs in New Zealand, I noticed that he never declared anything so whatever it was, it went through the scanners ok. 

        Now at home, both cases were open on the bed and there was that box again. I was hoping that now I would find out what it was. 
         We had dirty clothes that I took downstairs to be washed. Moments later, when I returned to the bedroom, the first thing I noticed was the box was gone! Yes, you better believe it, gone! You could see the empty space left where it had been but it had disappeared.
        “Where did that box go?” I asked him.
        “What box?” he replies.
        “Don’t start that again, Peter. You know there was a box there.”
        I pointed to the empty space in his case.
        “There is no box there. Can you see a box?”
        “Well no. But it was.”
        “You must be imagining it,” he laughed.
        I reached up to give him a thump with my hand but he stepped up to me, grabbing my wrist in midair. Still holding my hand away from him, he reached for a button on my blouse. I tried to pull his hands away but he continued. More and more buttons undone until my blouse fell open. 
        “But the box…..” I tried to protest.
        “Later,” he said.
        “So, there was a box?” I said, thinking I had a little victory.
        “Who said there was a box?”
        This man was ignoring me. Answering my questions with questions of his own. I was getting nothing out of him.
        He turned me towards the mirror, pulling my blouse open to reveal my bra. His hands were over me, over my breasts, playing with me. Soon the bra was pulled down and my breasts bared. His hands were playing with my nipples, making them hard.
         
         “Daddy! Daddy!”        
         Suddenly, Kirsten, one of our twins, was in the room. She was standing there looking up at us. She must have seen the state of me and guessed it was Peter’s fault. Of course, it was lucky an innocent little mind would see it a lot different to how we adults would.
        “Is Daddy helping you undress?” she asked me.
        “Something like that,” I replied, pulling my blouse over to cover myself.
        Well, what else could I say? I couldn’t really tell her that Daddy was helping himself, not helping me. That would just open up a lot more questions that I didn't want to answer with her.
        Kirsten wanted someone to open their cases so while Peter went off with her, I got myself straightened with my bra back in place and my blouse buttoned up. When I got to their bedroom, their cases were open on the bed and both girls were busy unpacking and neatly putting their clothes away. It looked so cute that we didn’t have the heart to tell them all those clothes needed to be pulled back out and washed.

        Time went on, a few weeks went by but I didn’t forget about that box. It turned up one day when I was cleaning in the twin’s room. It was far under their bed. I asked the girls what it was.

        “We don’t know,” Carol replied.
        “It’s a secret,” Kirsten added.
        “A secret?” I asked.
        “It is Daddy’s special secret......,” Carol said.
        ....for you, Mummy,” Kirsten added.
        Ah! So, he had the kids in on it, hiding it from me? I carefully I put it back and pretended I didn’t know where it was.

       Soon some of the first stories arrived from India and one evening after the twins had gone to bed Peter and I was sitting down to read them. It was a story written by the young Indian woman, Sairu. She was telling us about the webcam session she had with Steve and how he was talking her into taking her clothes off for him. (Story 191 Part One – Getting to Know Steve Online) Oh, she got to know him alright. Really got to know them that time.

       I was beginning to think that maybe Peter and I should have done the same when we cammed with Hamza and Kalki. But then, when we got to their house in India, we certainly made up for the lost time. I got him off in the bathroom soon enough. (Story 192 Europeans in Our House.)
       So back to Peter and I reading the story.
       “This is getting sexy,” I told Peter.
       “Getting you horny?” he asked me.
       “Yes, a bit,” I admitted.
       “Good!”
       “Good?” I asked, turning to look at him.
       “Yes, good. I want you horny for tonight.”
       “Why? What is happening tonight?”
       “It’s a surprise. A secret surprise for you in the bedroom.”
       A secret surprise? Now that sounded familiar.
       “Is it something to do with that box under the bed in the kids’ room?”
       “The girls told me you found it.”
       “Well is it?”
       “Finish the story, then we can go find out.”
       I tried to continue reading the story to him but I was stumbling over the words. My mind wasn't really on reading now. Finally, he decided to put me out of my misery and we left the story until the next morning.

       We got to the bedroom and there was the box laying on the bed. 

       “Happy birthday!” he told me. “You can open it now.”
       I reached for the card standing against the box and opened it. It was a sexy one too which kind of helped set the mood for what was in the box. I turned around and gave him a quick hug before turning back to the box. Now finally, I will get to know what was in it. What he had been keeping as my ‘secret surprise’ until my birthday.
       Now, time to open the box. I ripped the wrapping away and found a sign on the lid. It said “Pink Fantasy Costume.” 
       ‘Oh really?’ I thought. ‘This could be interesting.’ You know me, always ready to try something a bit different. So, if we were going to dress up for some shagging, I was ok with that.
       Next, I lifted off the lid. Inside, the first thing I saw was this huge pink snake going right down one side and around and up the other. It was covered in pink fluff except for the head with a smiling face and the hardtail. A happy snake it seems, LOL. I picked it up and it seemed to move, almost like a snake would. I could feel something like a long spring under the surface of its skin which caused the snake-like movement when you held and moved it.
        Next, I found a short stick which seemed to be some kind of toy. One end was shaped like a dildo with a very mean looking clitty hook and the other a bush of the same fluffy feathers, same colour as was on the snake. I lifted out a bikini next. It was made of a similar pink material as the snake, with the breast area and pussy area covered by that same pink fluffy stuff. Very tiny, nothing much else to it than that. Finally, I found the hand & leg cuffs fitting to pink cords, designed to hold someone fast to a bed and a headband that would become some kind of blindfold I thought.
       Oh wow! So, we were going to be playing games, were we?
       He asked if I wanted to try the bikini on. Oh, I knew where this was going. Once I was in the bikini, we would be trying all the other stuff too. Well, why not, I thought. I trusted Peter and knew if he was going to tie me up, he'd look after me, wouldn’t hurt me.
       I began to remove my clothes. First, my blouse, undoing the buttons to take it off. While I was unzipping my jeans, I noticed he was playing with the snake’s tail. It wasn’t until later that I discovered he had inserted two small batteries. My jeans were off next and I was reaching to undo my bra. Meanwhile, Peter was now taking his shirt off. 
       He wore nothing under his shirt and began to undo his jeans. While he was doing that my panties came off leaving me naked. As I reached for the bottom half of the pink bikini, I looked back to discover he was wearing a fantasy costume too. It was a tiny loincloth over what appeared to be a G-string, both made from a leopard skin material.
      Did he think he was, Tarzan or something? LOL
      We had trouble fitting the pink bikini and he had to help me adjust the strings to fit the tiny parts over my breasts and pussy. Once it was on it seemed to fit ok but there was certainly nothing much to it. I have smaller breasts and it only covered the centre of them, on a larger woman it would be like a postage stamp, hardly covering anything at all.
       
       He made me lay back in the centre of the bed. We have a waterbed and so I could feel it moving under me as I climbed on. I could also feel the warmth of the bed as I lay back. It was comfortable and I didn’t need a pillow for my head as the bed moulded to my weight and shape of my body.
       He took my legs, pulling them wide with a foot towards each corner of the bed. I felt something soft clip around my ankle then a gentle pull as he hooked it to the corner. He then took my other ankle fixing it to the other corner. I was tied with my legs wide open. I could move a bit because the cords were bungee but I was still fixed to the bed.
       He did the same with my hands, a soft fluffy clip to each wrist and fastened to a bed corner. He then took the pink band, similar to a sweatband you might use at the gym. He pulled this over my head, bringing it down so it covered my eyes. Moments later, I heard some soft music start, relaxing music that he knew I loved. A sweet scent began to fill the room, one I really liked. He was really going all out for me, wasn’t he? Music and sweet scent to get me in the mood. Mood for what, I was unsure but knowing Peter, I knew it would be fun.
        So, it seemed like we were ready to start. 

        I felt his hands on one arm, down near my wrist. His hands were covered in warm oil as he began massaging me. So, I was going to get a frontal massage first before getting fucked by a big pink snake? LOL

        He stopped at my laughing and asked what it was. I told him and he laughed too. 
        “Something like that,” he replied. “But I intend to fuck you in the end, not the snake.”
        Oh, well, at least we had established an ending. Now, all I had to do was find out how we were going to get there.
        The massaging continued. Further up my arm and on to the muscle of my forearm. I noticed he wasn’t using very much oil and was really working it in so my skin was soft but almost dry to touch. I asked him about this and he explained that it makes the next part feel better by sensitizing the skin.
        When he stopped, I felt the bed moving as he moved around to my other side. He began on my other arm now. Same procedure, same massaging, starting at my wrist and moving higher towards my body. 
        Next, he moved to my legs, starting at my ankle and then moving higher up on to my leg. Doing the lower part before going higher to my thigh. This is where he stopped to give me a really good going over. With my legs opened so wide like this, it was easy for him to reach my inner thighs, his hands going right up until he touched the edge of my pink bikini. That felt so sexy, him so close to my pussy like that. I wiggled a bit and even gave some little humps at him.
        But he just laughed, “Whose getting horny on me?”
       Sure, I was getting horny. Why wouldn’t I, being touched by a man like that, knowing what was going to happen next? Any woman would take notice with a man’s hand right up the inside of her thighs like that.
       Of course, the other leg got the same treatment, starting at my ankle, moving higher until he ended, on the inside of my thigh, right up close to my pussy again. Oh, it felt so good. I felt so good. I could have easily taken him and fucked him right then. But, how could I? I was tied to the bed. I wiggled around and again humped up at him but he didn’t take my hint. Just laughed.
        He finished with my thigh and was moving again. This time coming up beside me so he could reach my upper chest between my neck and my bikini top. I felt his fingers moving along the top edge of my bikini top, then they pushed in underneath until they found my nipples. This quickly turned into a tittie massage with the top pushed aside as he worked on me. I noticed he didn’t bother replacing my top when he moved on.
         Next came the area of my stomach between my bikini halves. It felt good how he started lower down on each side before moving up over my ribs, just below my breasts before moving down over the softer part of my stomach. He repeated this several times as his strong hands worked over my body.

         Then came a short pause. I wondered what was happening but being blind-folded I had to rely on other senses. With him not moving or touching me, that was impossible too. Then I felt the bed move. Yes, he was still there, close to me.

         Something soft touched my body. Was this the pink snake. Didn’t seem like it. It was soft and fluffy but only touching me in one place, on my tummy. It began to move but the contact still remained in only one place. So, this must be the tickle stick. He continued, working over various parts of my body, particularly parts where I was ticklish or extra sensitive. 
         For a moment I wondered if now I was going to get the other end inside me with that delicious looking clitty hook. I couldn’t help the shudder of excitement at the thought of that. 
         “Is it as good as that?” Peter asked.
         “No, I was thinking of the other end.”
         “Like this?”
         I felt the hardness of the dildo touch me. Trace a line down over my stomach towards my bikini bottom. First, it pressed under my bikini bottom and I could feel it rubbing through the hair of my pussy. Then he pulled it back out and moved down one side under the patch of fluffy on top. He was now touching me there, directly over my cunt lips. The tip running up and down my lips, touching me through the material of my bikini bottom.
        Oh, that was hot! If my bikini hadn’t been there, I could have easily taken it inside me. But he didn’t, he just continued to play with me, tease me to ever greater heights of desire. I felt him pull my bikini bottom aside. Now the dildo touched me directly. He was running the tip up and down my cunt again. It felt good. I wanted more, humping my pussy at him impatiently. But still, he wouldn't play, wouldn’t press it into me, just teasing me on the outside until after a while he stopped.

         Now came the snake. I was expecting more from the stick. I don’t think he used it to its full potential. That time I never got to find out what that clitty hook could do.

         I heard a hissing noise. I was kind of amused. So, we had sound effects too, did we? Well, Peter, don't give up your day job to become a snake impressionist. LOL.
         Something touched the bottom of my foot, in that soft area under the sole. It kind of tickled as it rubbed around on the underside, from my heel right up to my toes. I could feel the snake nose pressing in right under my toes. That tickled and I wiggled my foot, trying to escape but I was held fast. 
         Finally, the head moved around my foot and on to my ankle. As it did, I could begin to feel the soft fluffy texture of its body as it moved against my skin. He was slowly moving it so it felt like how a real snake might move but of course, in this case, the snake was soft and fluffy, in no way creepy like the skin of a real snake. It was now moving along my leg, climbing up towards my knee, the long body still pulling around and over my foot.
         When the head reached my knee, it had dropped down and was moving up the outside of my thigh. Was it going for my pussy? I thought. No, just past my knee it climbed back onto my leg, over the lower part of my thigh. Behind it, the long body continuing to move as he pulled it, sort of following the same path as the head had taken. 
         At this point, the snakehead left that leg, passing over to my other thigh, higher up this time. The head traced a line up my inner thigh, right up my leg, almost to my pussy before tracing along the edge of my bikini bottom, up over my thigh to continue on its journey to explore other parts my body. The head climbed up over that thigh and disappeared off me. But the long body, a fluffy body moving along the outside of my first leg, climbing, moving over that thigh before crossing to move over my other thigh. It was actually beginning to feel pretty good.
         The snakehead returned now, this time on my side between my bikini halves. It rubbed along my side a bit where I found the head touching me like that was also a bit ticklish. Soon it was moving, climbing my side on to my stomach. As the head moved forward, I could feel the long body following behind it. 
         Up over my stomach, it moved. Across my body, then my other side, just missing my breast before moving on to my outstretched arm.  From my arm, it came back to my shoulder, over my shoulder and then up around my head, down under my neck and back down between my breasts. The body still following, dragging over my body it was pulled behind the snake’s head. 
       The movement of the snake-like body, soft fluffy texture, heightened my skin's sensitivity where ever it touched.  I just can’t describe how good that felt. Almost like an electrical contact between my skin and the fur of the snake. The soft felt of the head was nice but then when the soft fluffy body dragged across my skin it was like a thousand tiny fingers touching me lightly. 
        I felt him reach under me to the bow behind my back. His fingers plucked at it and it came undone. Next time we need to make the tie more to one side so it could be reached with ease. I felt the bikini top come loose. He was lifting it up off my breasts, pulling it higher up over my face so the necktie slipped out from under my head. I knew my breasts and nipples were exposed to be played with now.
        The snake returned, this time taking a lot of interest in my breasts. It felt good how the head rubbed over them, always followed by that long body. My nipples and breasts are very sensitive, even more now with what he had been doing. My nipples felt erect as the snakehead came up against one. I felt the soft felt rub against the hardness and I couldn't help giving a moan of pleasure at the feeling. As the snake’s body moved my breasts, my erect nipples were dragged through the soft fluff. That felt amazing. I was now understanding just what this snake could do. 
         After playing for a while with what had been the best part so far, the snake left my breasts, doing another loop up and around my head before running straight down over my body, straight towards my pussy. It stopped and lay still. Two hands, one on each hip, plucked at the bows of my bikini bottom. The bottom then was smoothly slipped out from under me, leaving me laying on the bed naked, wearing nothing but a big pink fluffy snake. LOL
         The snaked moved again, finding my pussy and then down between my legs. When that fluffy body was dragged through my pussy hair it felt so good. The hairs being captured and pulled by the fluff of the snake. Backwards and forwards it moved across my naked body. Up higher to run over my breasts, down lower to drag over the hair of my pussy. It was amazing! My body was alive with sensations and feelings. Every touch, every movement brought a new awareness of pleasure within me. There was a tingling feeling with the contact which I later discovered was a sort of static between the fluffy fur and the dryness of my skin.
          Then I felt something down between my legs. Something was touching the lips of my pussy. Something hard and nobbly was running up along my lips and then down again. I was wet there and my lips were open. The tail pressed in between them. Pressing into me as it moved up and down. I wiggled and moved at the pleasure and I heard him giggle. 
         I heard a buzzing noise and realised that the tail was now vibrating as it moved along inside my outer lips. He moved it higher, pressing in under the hood at the top. A feeling of intense pleasure built within me. It felt like I was about to cum, but then the tail moved away. 
        He did that a couple more times, moving up along my cunt slot to my clitty, the vibrating and moving there, almost building to orgasm before he pulled away again. Finally, the tail went in and stayed there. Once again those thrilling feelings came over me but this time it didn't stop, being allowed to run its full course until I was allowed to cum.
        That was so wild. Feelings intensified through me. I had built quickly and a strong cum burst over me. Exploding into a powerful orgasm that surged through me to reach every part of my body. He said later that I cried out and bucked against the cords holding me. I don’t know about that. All I can remember was intense feelings filling my body, blocking out my mind to everything other than thrilling sensations going on and on as he worked the vibrating tail against my clitty.
        He gave a push in against me a second time, making direct contact to my clitty again. I couldn’t help it. Suddenly I went off again. A second cum burst over me. Exciting and thrilling, as good as the first had been. Wow! Mind-blowing.
        I would have been happy with that and would have stopped but fastened to the bed, as I was with my legs wide open, there was nothing I could do. He kept working me, working at my cunt, working at my clitty with the vibrating tail until he sent me over for yet a third time. My body exploded again, the thrilling waves of orgasm bursting over me. It was so close that now I wonder if it was, in fact, a third orgasm. I’d never had three so close like that before. Never done it again either.

        I came back to reality as he stopped, allowing the snakehead to drop to my side. I felt him release the cords at my ankles. I was still wearing the soft bracelets but now my legs were free to move.
        I felt him between my legs. His body came down on me, pressing the body of the snake between us. I felt him press against my pussy and she willingly opened for him so that the hardness of his cock found its way inside. Another snake was loose on the bed now. But this ‘snake’ had a mind of its own. Knew where to go and exactly what to do. 
        With a few gentle pushes, he was soon deep inside me. I could feel his body against mine as he began to more. First thrusting into me, then a long withdrawal. Quickly, his excitement built and he was moving faster. It felt good and the way his cock was working my cunt, I knew I was already building towards yet another cum. But it didn’t happen like that.
         He was going for the gold now. His pace had built up and he was really pumping into me with everything he had. I could tell that he was getting there but there was nothing much I could do to help him. My hands were tired you could say. LOL. 
         He kept going. His body working for both of us so that lovely cock slipped in and out of me. Easily sliding between my open lips, smoothly moving with all my pussy juice. It was good fucking and in that position, each thrust was driving in deep, his pelvis pounding down against mine before he pulled back to do it again. Over and over again as our fucking continued.
         I felt his body jerk and stiffen. I heard the deep throaty moan close to my ear. He had stopped. I could feel his cock jerking as he pumped his cum into me. Hear him moan again at the pleasure it was giving him. My building orgasm was forgotten as I dropped away from it when he had stopped. After what he had given me earlier, I had no problem with missing out then. I was just happy that after all that he had done for me, it had been so good for him.
        He lay on top of me, my body taking the full weight of him, while he recovered. Then he rolled off me. I felt him move up the bed to release my hands and then he removed the headband from my eyes. I looked up and he was looking down at me.
      “How was that?” he asked.
      “It was amazing,” I breathed back at him.
      He smiled down at me. “Yeah, I could see it was good.”
      I reached for him, my arms going around him as I pulled him down to me as we kissed. 
      After a while, he broke away from me, lifted his head and asked. “How many cums was that?”
      “Three – I think.”
      “Wow! Did you go off.”
      I smiled back at him, slightly embarrassed at what he said.
      “It was good, Peter. Thank you.”
      He didn't reply so I asked, How was it for you?
      Amazing! he replied. It was a big one.
      

       So, I have survived an attack by a pink fluffy snake. Girls, if ever you meet one, it’s not the mouth in the head that has a bite. It’s the tail that really gets you. Gets you right in the spot that counts. LOL

        After a few more times playing with the snake, with me as his willing subject, Peter learnt more about how to use it. But while it continued to produce some great sex for both of us, I never reached a tripple barrel orgasm like I had that first time.  
        He tried it on the other girls too. Shanti and Lizamoa both loved it. Sharon not so much, as she wasn’t happy with being held hand and foot so she was so helpless. I think Sharon likes some control during love-making, being on top, being the boss. But Peter says the best was Mega. She loved every bit of it. He said, The way she went off was nothing short of spectacular. And here I was thinking mine had been amazing.


54 comments:

  1. Two parts to this story. First, a husband teasing his wife about a parcel she is dying to know what is inside. We've seen that theme recently with Kalki and her husband. Secondly, a great sex scene. Love how it builds through various levels until she has her tripple barrel orgasm. LOL Loved that. But then when they get to the full sex Peter gets off and Jenny misses the boat. Is this the new idea of not making sex perfect again?
    You guys don't need to do that. We all know in these stories they can make sex perfectly every time. Well, that is the fantasy, isn't it? Realism or perfect fantasy - I'd take the fantasy every time.
    I was a good story Allan & Kim. We both enjoyed it.
    Raviprabha and James.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We agree with James on this. We don't think the realism in sex scenes is that important. I know with real sex it sometimes doesn't go as planned but these stories are in many ways a fantasy. We want to read that they had a good time as it makes us feel better too.
      Like James, we put fantasy before realism every time.
      Janet & Wayne.

      Delete
    2. I disagree. Moving away from realism towards fantasy would be a mistake for this blog. It is not what this blog is about. The story behind the blog is the exchange of letters/stories relating sexual adventures. I want to get to know the different characters in the stories. Many have become my friends. A good example of this has been the young Indian girls Kalki and Sairu.
      Leave things as they are now. You have a mix about right for your audience of readers.
      Julie.

      Delete
    3. Realism and fantasy is an interesting debate. Almost everything in these stories is fiction anyway. We invent places and people as the need arises. It is sometimes a bit unbelievable how people are willing to openly have sex like they do. But from the beginning these were just fantasy stories and I still consider them to be so. The only need for a perception of reality is to make our stories more believable. But since we openly admit our stories are fantasy it could be argued why we should bother trying to create any reality at all.
      In the end, it comes down to the writers themselves as to what they feel they want to write. We all write differently, then we tend to blend our writing during the final publishing process when other have the chance to make suggestions so I don't think we should worry too much about the technical need for reality or fantasy within a sex scene. If it get my pussy tingling its ok with me. LOL
      Awesome Anne.

      Delete
    4. I agree with Julie. We all know our stories are fiction but that doesn't stop us from striving towards an appearance of realism. See without an idea of places and characters personalities, our stories would become radom stories, unrelated to each other. That has never been our purpose here.
      Maybe we should not worry about this so much as regards sex scenes. Give everyone big juicy orgasms. Does it really matter. I think the fantasy in us all would rather more perfect sex scenes because in our own lives things are not always that perfect.
      Take this story above. I believe they got it right. It fits, characters fit etc. The sex scene is good and it would actually made it better if Jenny had cum again while Peter was fucking her. As for tripple-barrel-orgasms, we'll leave that for Susan, Ha Ha. I'm happy coming out of a good sex session with one, maybe two good orgsams.
      Shandra.

      Delete
    5. In our story here, we used the best bits of a few realities. The obvious one is Susan's triple orgasm. The other was Allan keeping the box a secret from me. The third part was when I had my first session with the snake. Like Jenny, I went into it with really no idea what was going to happen. I just trusted Allan would look after me and make it good.
      As for the debate above on fiction or reality, I think it comes down to whatever it takes to make a good story. As Anne said above, if her pussy tingles it's ok with her. LOL Don't we all feel like that?
      Kim

      Delete
    6. May I make a suggestion here and add to this debate?
      May I suggest there are two realities here. First there is the one we all live in - the real world. Second there is the reality of the characters in the stories. They are linked with ideas and themes crossing between the two. In this sense, a plausible storyline is important as what the writers have created as the second reality is our escape from the first reality.
      I think you should leave things as they are now. I have seen people talk of the balance of this blog between erotic sex and humour - sexual scenes supported by non sexual scenes. It all comes together to make the stories we like.
      Writers - don't be scared to explore new themes, new ideas. From what I have seen, this has made some of the best stories.
      Brett & Rita.

      Delete
  2. If that is what you two get up too, no wonder she wanted to move back in.
    LOL Eileen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so was Kim missing the snake and not Allan snr?
      Paul

      Delete
    2. And the mud, honey and strawberry jam too.
      LOL Grace

      Delete
    3. Guys, you have your own ideas as to why she decided to move back in but I'm just happy that she did. I have a feeling she won't be leaving again.
      Allan snr.

      Delete
    4. Yeah Allan. We can see you smiling in that little profile picture.
      Janet.

      Delete
    5. Kim has already taken his Leaf. Seen her here a couple of times for a recharge.
      Rita

      Delete
    6. I have not taken the Nissan Leaf. He only lets me use it.
      I have to use my own car sometimes too.
      My Thai name is Kia so is there any surprise that I own a Kia? LOL.
      Kia/Kim

      Delete
    7. So Kim, We all want to know, why did you suddenly decide to move back with Allan snr?
      Rochelle

      Delete
    8. I was shocked when Allan snr had his stroke. I think it showed me how much I cared for him. It wasn't going very well with my boyfriend so we were both happy to end it. I then decided to move back to live with Allan snr. I think he was surprised but very pleased. I'm happy we are back together. I know why he sent me away. He wanted the best for me even if it meant me leaving but he didn't need to do that as I am happy here.
      Oh and about the Nissan Leaf. Sure I drive it but mainly when we are traveling into work together.
      Kim.

      Delete
  3. Hi everyone, Reshma here.
    I was one of those called in to proof-read this story. At first, I thought the opening was a bit long but on a second read it worked better for me. Love the humour and interaction between a married couple.
    The bedroom scene was great as it took us somewhere we have never been before. While you tell us it was a few different experiences blended together, it works and seems to flow. I just wonder why you bothered with the massaging. It doesn't really do much for the story.
    A tripple barrel orgasm. Ha! Ha! I saw Susan's comment. Good on you guys for stealing it off her, Why should she get all the fun?
    Overall, it is a very good story. Well done guys.
    Reshma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh this is a good story even though you guys stole me triple orgasm.
      Yes, I'm a pink snake survivor too and I think you covered it well. I was drawn into this by joking and teasing Allan snr. My intention to get more information out of him. To my surprise he invited me to experience the delights of the fluffy pink snake for myself. What is a girl to do? The promise of a great session of sex on offer? I went for it with no idea what I was getting myself into.
      The sex went much as is described in the story above except in my case that amazing clitty hook was brought into play. I was surprised how great that snake felt as it moved across my naked body. As they said in the story, your skin feels alive like being touched by thousands of tiny little fingers. And I did achieve that mind blowing triple orgasm described above too.
      So I can say what we read in the story above is a very good example of sex with a huge pink snake. But I think you need to do a tiny bit more work on that triple orgasm, particularly peak two doesn't read correctly.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    2. I was a witness to the triple barrel orgasm of Susan's. In fact, some might say it was all my fault but I blame it 100% on the snake.
      Allan snr.

      Delete
    3. A witness Allan? I think you were much more that a witness if this story is to be believed. I think your are 100% to blame for Susan's triple barrel orgasm. Now that must be some kind of claim to fame, doing that to Susan.
      But its a good story. You went off into something entirely new. Never heard of a snake like this, let alone it beginning use to give horny women mind-blowing orgasms.
      I also loved the teasing and interaction between Peter & Jenny early in the story too. Show a true married couple.
      Rodney.

      Delete
    4. My dear Susan, what have you been up to? Triple Barrel orgasms - wow!
      That is a claim for fame but Susan we all know your fame goes much further than that.
      Naughty Girl!
      Andrew.

      Delete
    5. Hey! Andrew! I just saw you publish that using my name!
      So Randy Andy has come to stand up for his girl-friend (secret lover) has he.
      Calling her "Naughty Girl" which surely makes you a "Naughty Boy" since you've been involved in most of her worse/best adventures recently. Maybe its time we told your other g/f that the student is still going back for more lessons from his teacher. Ha! Ha!
      Mary

      Delete
    6. Randy Andy! I like that.
      But if you read Story 100 Extra, you might be tempted to call him Andy the Randy Rabbit. LOL
      Kia/Kim

      Delete
    7. Reshma concerning the massage. While maybe we didn't explain it in the story, the massage is very important. It is designed to heighten the sensitivity of the women's skin so she will enjoy the fluffiness of the snake much more. This is all about feelings and sensations of the skin.
      Notice the massage was with less oil, well worked into the skin. Almost like a dry massage. The fluffy fur sets up something almost like a static charge when pulled over the women's body. This is where her extra enjoyment comes from.
      Allan snr

      Delete
    8. Better watch she doesn't get zapped, Allan.
      Mary

      Delete
    9. We have decided to go back and add the reason for the massage into the story. I know we are supposed to leave stories as they were published but because of the comments here, we felt that some more needed to be added.
      I told Allan snr that Anne might kick his arse but he laughed and said, "Just let her try!"
      Kim.

      Delete
  4. I'd love a snake like that in my bed too.
    What a sexy story Kim & Allan. We really enjoyed reading it. What stands out is the detail in the sex scene. Its a long scene and explores some ideas I've not seen before on this blog. Tying someone to a bed while having sex with them. That is new. Of course, using the snake for sex is new too. Peter & Jenny were the right couple to do it too.
    Kala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kala, I'm not sure if this counts but in Story 101 The World's Greatest Lover, Steve found himself tied to the bed by Amita and Hansini.
      James.

      Delete
    2. Allan are you offering snake adventure safaris? If so where do I sign up?
      Amanda.

      Delete
    3. Snake Adventure Safaris. That is good. Can I be the second customer of your new business venture, Allan?
      Kala.

      Delete
    4. James, I checked out that story. It was good but by the end I was feeling quite sorry for poor Steve. But then, getting gang-banged by all those sexy horny women can't have been that bad.
      Kala

      Delete
    5. This is a fun conversation down here at the bottom.
      Call it Sexual Adventure Safaris and then you can add new adventures and attract repeat business. LOL
      Rita.

      Delete
    6. I want to join this too. Allan add my name to your list. LOL
      Mary

      Delete
  5. This is a sexy story. I was thinking it was me while I was reading. His hands all over my naked body. Then feeling the snake moving across me, even my breasts and pussy.
    Let me admit, even thousands of miles away on the other side of the world, that snake worked for me too. If you all get what I mean. Ha! Ha!
    Yui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Yui, I'm sure everyone who reads this blog gets what you mean and probably agrees. In both these blogs males and females can openly experience and talk about their sexual feelings.
      That is what makes these places so unique.
      Amanda.

      Delete
    2. So are we talking a new theme down here. Who does get themselves to orgasm when reading this blog. I have seen some people admit and I believe many others have too. This girl has to admit she has her favourite stories which can bring her to orgasm. Some times alone and some times with my husband.
      Rochelle.

      Delete
    3. I've done that too. Either solo mastibation or fantasy role play with someone else.

      Delete
    4. Kia ora,
      I must stand with the guilty of getting myself while reading a particularly hot sex scene.
      Matuiko.

      Delete
  6. I have my favourite place too. Here on the deck in the morning sun. Nice soft seat, jeans and panties pulled off, enjoying a sexy story to its fullest potential. Sometimes it's hard scrolling the laptop while working my pussy but I seem to have it worked out now.
    Have fun everyone.
    Rita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita, that was a sexy comment. Sitting in the sun reading stories while doing some pussy work.
      Go for it girl! I love your style.
      Grace

      Delete
    2. Is this the confess our sins page? LOL.
      This blog has some great stories to go with pussy work. It is also great for playing fantasy with Simon.
      Eileen.

      Delete
    3. Rita & Brett, which story do you guys like the best for their fantasy?
      Simon.

      Delete
    4. Our best fantasy stories has to be the stripping parties and games. I think Brett would like to see me get naked at a party or in a game. In the right place, I might be willing to do it too. That idea turns us on.
      Rita

      Delete
    5. So do we get to see a photo of you in your favourite place Rita. Make it sexy and you can join that other blog I told you about.
      Allan snr.

      Delete
    6. Oh so you want to me naked do you Allan. No surprise there. I know that. LOL
      Rita

      Delete
    7. If you want some photographs taken Rita, I am happy to help.
      Allan jun

      Delete
  7. I wondered about all the readers here. Do they get turned on by the stories here like I do? Now the comments above show me many do.
    So I have my comfortable place where when I discover a very sexy scene I can slip off my jeans and panties so I can make myself cum.
    Kala.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chandra saw your comment arrive. I can't resist the temptation to ask how do you make yourself cum Kala?
      Rajah.

      Delete
    2. How can I reply to that Rajah other than, Wow!
      Kala.

      Delete
  8. Don't worry about the self appointed policewoman. She'll get her arse kicked if she isn't careful. Hope you didn't do her shift Rajah.
    Been a fun conversation.
    Allan snr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No mate! I wouldn't fall for that one but I do think there might be merit on the idea of her doing some of your shifts because she is so cheeky.
      Rajah.

      Delete
  9. These are most unusual blogs in that both men and women are active here. I like how people were confessing cumming when reading a story. I have not had that pleasure yet but the way it is going it is very likely.
    Ayesha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ayeaha. That is an important aspect that makes our blogs different. I think we need to work hard to keep it this way too.
      Awesome Anne

      Delete
    2. Hello everyone. I am behind in my reading and Allan said start here. This is a sexy story. I actually saw that snake when I was boarding with Allan snr and Kim.
      It is quite big actually and feels so real when you hold it. I asked them what they did with it but they just laughed. I never found out until today. Being very inexperienced then I didn't realise the purpose of the tail.
      Both my husband and I loved this story. Nisha.

      Delete