Monday 29 July 2019

Story 222 The See-Through Sari.


Hi from Kalki again.
         There is more to this about our sexy undies than has been told in my first two stories. But to inform you, I have asked Betty from New Zealand to help me. But just first, let me recap, for what has happened so far and what happened next in India, then Betty and Naughty Farmer Tom will tell of the rest.
         You should remember, it all started when this parcel arrived from New Zealand. It was from Tom and Betty and contained some sexy undies for both my husband and myself. My friend Sairu and her husband Payam had received a similar parcel so we meeting together with them to make photos of ourselves and send back to Tom and Betty because they had asked these photos of us.
         The underwear was sexy, showing all of me and the taking photos became sexy. It ended with us spending the night at the house which is for them. I took her husband Payam to my bed and Sairu took my husband Hamza to her bed. All these events have been recorded with the full details in earlier stories. (Story 221 Part One & Story 221 Part Two.)

Now we will continue.
         When I told Amita of them, she asked us to bring to the nude weekend. They decided to have a sexy undies showing with us being the main entertainment. Ha! Ha! It was after this when we were wearing the very sexy ones, the ones who show everything. You know of the ones where us girls even show the nipples and pussy while the men reveal their cocks. It was then that it was decided we should return a gift back to Tom and Betty. 
         Over the discussions, we all made suggestions of what could be sent to them. It was Mandara who came with the gift for Betty which was to be expected as Mandara and Betty had become very close, as friends. She said Betty really loved our colourful saris and wanted one for herself. We all thought this a good idea.
         Mootie was sure Betty’s favourite colour was magenta. We asked him why and he said she had some sexy undies in that colour which she had worn for him to attract him. She had told him she loved that colour too. Now that is a story, I haven’t seen in the letters Mootie? Have you been holding out on us? Mootie, what is this about Betty’s magenta undies?
        Mandara had been shopping with Betty for clothes while she was within India, so we even knew of her bra size. Now we could get a sari blouse cut for her too. So, a magenta sari for Betty was the most possible present. That was to be a good idea but not very sexy.
        Sarvesh surprised us with another idea. “What about another sari for her? This one completely white.”
        “A white sari?” Amita asked him. “Why would she want a white one? Betty likes bright colours.”
       “But she will like the one that goes completely see-through when wet.”
       “You mean wet like in the shower?”
       “Exactly!” Sarvesh replied.
       “The Naughty Farmer Tom will like that one too,” Sairu said with a laugh.
       I had never heard of a sari such as this. I didn’t even know if you can buy one.
       “Where do we get one of those?” I asked.
       Of course, Sarvesh, being the very resourceful fellow, had that answer too. He told us of the place in North India that sold such a sexy sari. He even showed us a website where we could order such as sari and get to shipped to us here. The photos were quite sexy, even when dry the sari appeared to be almost transparent but when wet it left nothing hidden. I notice the model appeared to be wearing nothing under either, to make it more daring. Both of her nipples and hair of her pussy could be seen.  
       With that problem solved, we turned to thinking for Tom. We all were agreed that seeing his wife in the wet see-through sari would make Tom happy but we all thought there should be something for him too. 
       I suggested, “What about getting a magenta silk shirt to wear when she wore the magenta sari?”
       I knew where we could get one in a shop in our town so that was decided for Tom. But Hansini wanted to get him something sexier. Something sexy like Betty’s white sari. 
       Jeevan had the answer. “White undershorts,” he said.
       “White shorts?” his wife asked.
       “Yes, like we all wear here.”
       “But they are not sexy,” Sairu said. “That is why Betty sent those undies to the men.”
       “They will be, even when if he wears into the shower with Betty.”
       Oh, we all saw the sexual potential of this. I’m sure you can all see it too. So, that decided it. Tom would get some white shorts to wear in the shower with Betty’s sexy white sari.
        Then Mootie made the comment that made us all laugh. “We will require photographs too.”
        That made us all laugh. Oh, that was good! Of course, we would. This looked like becoming a lot of fun. I would like to see naughty photos of them when they get their naughty things wet within the shower. They might even remove to become naked for us also.

        Of course, Sarvesh’s management skills got everything moving. We had different tasks to perform to make this parcel happen as soon as we could. My task was to buy the magenta shirt for Tom. I had an idea of his size and so went shopping. 

        Hansini came to help me and I must confess to getting a bit carried away with shopping. We brought him a blue/cyan shirt too. It was too good to leave in the shop. When Amita saw it, she told her husband now Betty needs another sari to match Tom’s shirt.
        I saw that smile Sarvesh gave her. Like he knew he was being pushed for more but he went along with it. Just nodding his head, OK.
        “Yes, Amita,” he said. “Buy Betty another sari.”
        When everything came together, we were all up at the big house and ready to send the parcel. The final thing was making the note. This wasn’t going so well. We were all helping and it’s a wonder the note ever got written at all, with all the laughing and talking we did. It asked for photos to be sent to us. It also told them that the white shorts and white sari might look better when worn within the shower.
         Finally, the parcel was packed and on its way to New Zealand.
       
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Tom here. Yes, Kalki, Naughty Farmer Tom to you.
        I was up on the ridge overlooking the farm when I noticed a red courier van coming down the road. You don’t get many of those in this neck of the woods so I stopped to watch where it was going. To my surprise, it slowed and turned into our gate.
        As I walked up the race from the dairy shed, Betty came running out to meet me. She was excited about something.
       “We’ve got a parcel,” she gasped out after her running. “A parcel from India.”
       Now that was an eye-opener I must say. A parcel from India for us. It had been well over two months since we had sent that parcel to India and we had received lots of sexy photos over the internet from those girls. But a parcel? Now, this was interesting. So, what would they send in a parcel?
       We opened the box to find three smaller parcels inside one marked for Betty and one for me. The third just said, ‘Open me last.’ Ha! Ha! I like that. It looked like those girls in India were still having their fun.
        I watched while Betty opened her parcel and she found two lovely saris inside. One was magenta and the other was cyan. Both made from beautiful soft silk cloth. Along with this were two sari blouses of matching colour and two underskirts. She tried one of the blouses and it looked like it would fit comfortably over her ample bosom. 
       Now I opened mine to discover two silk shirts that matched Betty’s two saris. One cyan and one magenta, almost as if they were made from the same material. Such lovely shirts, I was very happy with them. I tried them on too.
       Now came the third parcel. Betty opened it to find yet another sari but this time it was completely white, both the sari, the blouse and the matching underskirt. The material looked very thin, almost see-through. Along with the sari was a pair of white shorts for me. Those white shorts that the men wore under their clothes in India.
      Finally, we found a note to explain. Let me quote from it: - 
      “Dear Naughty Tom & Betty also,   
Do you remember how you liked seeing those Indian girls getting wet in the rain that day in the town? Well, this sari will look even better on Betty when gets wet. Go try it into the shower. Just don’t forget to wear your white shorts when you join with her. Ha! Ha! Hope you make the love-games after too.
                                                Big hugs from,
                                                      Good Kalki and Sairu.
                                        PS - Mootie says we require photos also. 

      I smiled at that, thinking of those naughty Indian girls laughing and joking while writing it. Oh, this sounded like fun. It looks like they meant it to be fun too. 
      I had tried on my shirts and they fitted nicely, just a bit lose, but that is how silk shirts are meant to be. The problem was, Betty didn’t know how to put on a sari. She asked me but I had no idea. I told her I only knew how to take one off a woman, not put one on.
       She laughed at that and said, “We better ask someone to help.”
       The only Indian we really knew in New Zealand was Shanti, so we decided to ask her. Shanti was happy to help and arranged to come up to the following weekend.

       The following Saturday, the day when Shanti and her friends were due to arrive, I walked into the bedroom and found my wife wearing her very sexy magenta bra and panties. 

       “Oh wow! Sexy undies,” I said, reaching to take her in my arms.
       She laughed, pushing me away.
       “With this changing and trying on things, I thought it might just get a bit sexy.”
       “With you wearing that it will.”
       “Well, I want to be ready, just in case.”
       I was beginning to catch on with what my wife was thinking. 
       “Don’t forget the stockings and suspenders,” I said.
       “Do you think I should?”
       “Yeah! Of course, you should. They are part of those undies.”
       “Under my jeans.”
       “I expect you’ll have your jeans off when they can be seen.”
       She laughed at that, taking the stockings and suspenders from the draw. This set was a close copy of the ones we had sent to Sairu and Kalki. I watched while she pulled the stockings on and then fastened the suspender belt and suspenders. 
       She looked sexy like that but when I made a grab for her, she playfully slapped my hands away. “None of that now,” she said. “You’ll get your fun later.”
       Then she stepped into her jeans and put her shirt back on. 
        She looked like she usually did when here on the farm but we both knew what she was wearing underneath. I must admit to being a bit turned on by the thought too.

        It was late in the day when they finally arrived. A van arrived with Steve driving, followed by a car. When they stopped, everyone got out. There was Steve, Sharon, Mike and Shanti, with their three kids. In the car behind was Peter and Jenny with their twin girls.

        Wow! The whole pack of them were here. I wasn’t expecting all of them but why not? If it was going to become a sexy sari party well, they might as well all be involved. I was all for it anyway.
         Yes, it turned out that the other two girls had sari’s too so they would wear them and it would become a sari party. But even more than that, it would involve them putting them on in front of us, while we were watching, seeing the girls stripping to their underwear before getting their saris on. I had no problems with that either.
         I was interested in how a sari would go. I also wanted to learn more as it was likely I would end up helping Betty when she wore one. 

         But first things first. After I had returned from milking the cows, we all sat down for a lovely dinner Betty and I had cooked. It was a nice evening, a fun evening. The lamb went down well with the wine they had brought. The jokes flowed freely and often with sexual undertones too. It seemed that these people had come up here ready to party.

         It took a while to settle the kids down. They were excited about being on the farm and excited about all sleeping in the same room too. Finally, I went in and agreed to tell them a story if they would all go to sleep.
         I told them a story about a beautiful Indian Princess who fell in love with a Prince from the distant land of Australia. Yes, you guys have guessed it, the story of Katrina & David without the sexual parts. It didn’t take Kirsten long to work that out too. But Shanti told me I did a good job of it and certainly settled the kids down. 

         Now it was time for our fun. The sari party to begin with but I had no doubts there would be more.

         The magenta sari came out and all the girls admired it. It was decided it would be the first one Betty would wear. I watched as she began to remove her shirt, opening it, revealing the sexy bra she wore underneath. Not the sort of thing you would wear out here on a farm but that wasn’t really the purpose, was it?
         Her jeans came off next leaving her in her sexy undies outfit. Brought some good comments from those watching too. "Oh, wow! Sexy!" "Looking hot, girl!" Even Mike said he liked it. I’m a bit surprised Betty was willing to quickly strip like that but then I suppose that was the idea since she had dressed like that in the first place. I think she was pleased with the guy's comments too. 
         First, she put on the underskirt. This was fairly straight forward. Just a drawstring to be pulled tighter around her waist and tied with a bow. The bow being tucked out of sight under the top of the skirt. Next, of course, was the blouse. While covering Betty’s bra and upper body, it left a gap between the blouse and her skirt. The blouse was tight but easy to fit, being pulled around to join at the front with five clips between the breasts. 
         Now came the harder part where Shanti pulled me in too. I had to hold the sari tight while Betty pulled it from me, wrapping it around herself and then using hand-spans of material to make those pleats in the front. The remaining length of cloth became a sort of sash that went up over her front and hung over her left shoulder. Shanti showed Betty how it could be folded under the shoulder strap to hold it there.
        She was done. Betty was wearing her sari. I must admit, she looked great wearing it too. I liked it. Thank you Kalki and Sairu. It was a good present. We took some photos while Shanti showed Betty how to move in it, take little steps as she walked so the sari seemed to glide over the floor and be more graceful. 
         Of course, the girls wanted me to wear my shirt. The magenta shirt and my black jeans were produced and it was obvious I would be the entertainment now as I stripped to my undies to put them on. Jenny even suggested I get rid of the undies too and show it all. Naughty girl!

        We posed for the required photographs and then it was time to try the cyan clothes. It was pretty much the same procedure but with Shanti standing back to allow Betty and me to do it. Betty stripped back down to her underwear and we put her new sari on. I just had to change my shirt to match her although a certain woman did suggest I had to take the jeans off too. I think I like the cyan better on me but the magenta worked well on Betty.

         It was at this time that Shanti, Jenny and Sharon put on their saris too. This was a bit sexy with these three girls stripping to their underwear in front of us before fitting their saris on. Of course, us guys got involved too, with helping and lots of cheeky comments too. Got my hand slapped for too much playing with Sharon’s tits too.
         More photos were taken for those naughty girls in India.

         Now we came to the white sari. This was going to be much sexier for Betty, for me too. She began removing her cyan sari. Once back down to her underwear she reached for the sari skirt. It was at this point that Shanti took it a step further.

         “Betty, I think you wear that sari without underwear,” Shanti said.
         Betty looked at her and smiled. Yes, she knew what that meant. She would need to get naked in front of us before putting the sari on. First, off came the stockings and suspenders then she reached for the clip between her breasts, Yes, this was a front clipping bra. The clip was undone and the bra removed leaving her topless. Then taking her panties, at each hip she pressed down so they dropped to the floor leaving her naked. I am a bit surprised how relaxed she seemed at doing it but then they had all seen her naked before in India. She stood there, tits bare and her pussy showing as she sorted out the white sari.
         The same procedure was followed, first the skirt, then the blouse to be followed by the sari itself. She looked good in it but it did look almost see-through. Had you looking hard to see if it was or not. I knew it would get interesting when wet.
         “Ok, naughty boy!” Jenny said, giving me a slap on my arse. “Get it out. Show us what you’ve got.”
         That brought a laugh from everyone, especially the girls. So, I began to strip. First, my shirt came off to be followed by my jeans. At this point, I stopped.
         “Come on,” said Jenny. “Get that off too.”
         “No,” I replied. “It is not required.”
         “Get your undies off,” she said.
         “No,” I replied. “Enough already.”
         Remember how Sairu had played this game with Steve. (Story 191 Part One.)
         “Don’t start that,” Sharon said from behind me as a hand contacted my arse with a loud slap. “Come on girls, give me a hand.”
         I tried to avoid them but Sharon and Shanti grabbed my shoulders while Jenny came in from the front. She grabbed my undies and had them off, leaving me naked. Her hand went straight for my cock which to her delight, began to harden. While her naughty friends encouraged her, Jenny quickly had me completely hard. She continued to pump my cock with her hand and I began to wonder if her intention was to get me off.
        “Jenny, stop playing and get his shorts on,” Steve said.
        That stopped her, sort of brought us both back to reality.

         So, there was Betty and me, both dressed in our white, potentially see-through when wet clothing. Of course, there were more photos to take. Others got involved and the way Jenny played with me in front again, she had me hard with an interesting shape sticking out in front of my shorts. Sharon decided that had to be photographed in profile too, much to the amusement of the other girls. Yes, these girls were getting a bit carried away. Getting ready to party, I think.


         “Now it’s time to see what Betty looks like wet,” Steve said.

         “Are you volunteering to help me, Steve?” Betty replied.
         “Sure. I can help you.”
         “You’ll have to get naked first,” she told him. “So you don’t get your clothes wet.”
         “Yeah, ok,” Steve said with a smile. “But I’m going to get you naked too.”
         “I fully expect that you will.”
         I thought, ‘Oh, wow. Look at those two.’ If they didn’t end up fucking, I’d be surprised.
         So, Steve started taking his shirt off but he only got two buttons undone before she was doing it for him. She had the shirt undone and pulled back off his shoulders. Her hands were all over his chest, giving him a good feel over, even pulling at his little man nipples. 
        “Stop playing,” Mike said. “You’re like a cougar after fresh meat.”
        She turned and smiled back, “No, Mike. I’ve found my meat.”
        That got a laugh from us all but clearly showed her intent on fucking him later.
        Her hands finally came to the buckle of his belt. That was undone and the catch of his jeans followed. Dropping to her knees in front of him her hands had his zipper pulled down and now she was easing his jeans down off his hips.
        This was rather sexy to watch my wife Betty stripping another man like this. I know Betty had been with this man before. (Story 194 Part One – Wedding Invitation.) It had been Betty being with Steve that had started us going on that trip to India. She liked it so much she was wanted some more. 
        I wondered if she might have stopped with just his jeans off but no, Betty wanted Steve completely naked. She reached for his undies with both hands to his hips, easing them down over his cock before dropping them to the floor. 
        Now her hand went for his cock. One hand taking his shaft and one feeling his balls. It looked sexy and I’m sure it must have felt good too with Steve having his eyes closed while holding on to her head.
       “Hey, Betty,” Mike said. “It’s about getting you wet, not you playing with Steve.”
       “I’m just getting him ready,” she looked over her shoulder with a smile.
       “Ready for what?” Peter asked.
       “She’ll be getting a good fucking if she carries on like that,” Jenny added.
       “I fully intend that,” Betty replied.
       “Oh, wow!”
       Oh, so sexy. My wife was really hot after Steve again and didn't care who knew it. Out to get a good fucking from him. But first, she needed to get the white sari wet for us.
       “But we need to see that sari wet first,” I said.
       “Then you need to get wet, Tom,” my wife said, looking at me.
       I just nodded. Of course, I intended to get wet but since Betty was now with Steve, the question was, who would be with me? I looked around the room and there were a few choices, Of course, Sharon, or maybe Jenny. Maybe even my nephew’s wife Shanti might be interesting. Three hot younger women, any of the three would be great. I’m sure any of those three would be willing to play too. The way Jenny was teasing me, I kind of hoped it would be her.
       Now, Betty was leaving the lounge and going off to the bathroom. Steve followed her and we were all behind them. We have an older house with one of those larger bathrooms. The toilet and bath, with of course the glass shower cubical, all in one room with still plenty of room for all of us. 
       Betty, still wearing her white sari, opened the shower door and stepped in. Steve, now completely naked was just behind her.
       I heard Shanti say, “Don’t get the glass wet guys. We want to watch.”
       That brought a few giggles but she was right too. We all wanted to watch what happened when her sari got wet.

       Steve took the showerhead and while pointing it at the floor began to adjust the water. Once he had it set, he gently turned it on Betty, pouring the water down over her front. Yes, they were right, the sari did look good wet. The material of her sari and blouse became transparent, tightly clinging to her breasts so you could clearly see their shape and her nipples. Lower down, there we more material so while you could see her pussy, it was a bit harder to see much detail.

       He turned her around and wet her back too. Now all her back was soaked and her arse easy to view. Steve took his time, soaking her front and back, making sure Betty was completely wet. He even rubbed his hands over some parts too. I’m sure you know which parts these were.
       It looked good, her being wet like that. The way the sari clung to her body, the way it showed everything she had was hot too. The way they were cuddling and necking each other things were starting to get out of hand. But Shanti had something they needed to do first before they could play.
       “Hey! You guys. We need some photos for India first.”
       They stopped and opened the shower door. They were standing there facing us, Steve naked and Betty wearing her white, wet sari with her breasts and pussy showing through the material. Steve then turned her so Shanti could take a few of the back view too. They would be sexy for those in India. 
       Now with the door shut they started to play again. Straight off, he began to strip her. I notice she wasn’t resisting either. Even helping him a bit. 
       First, he pulled the sari off her shoulder so it dropped to her waist. This left her wearing only a very see-through blouse up top. Steve pulled the pleated from where it was tucked in at her waist. Not waiting to neatly unwind it he just pulled the whole sari down so it dropped at her feet. Then his hands were on the clips between her breasts. Five clips are undone and he was pulling the blouse open so he could peel it from her shoulders and drop on the floor. Now she was naked from the waist up with her breasts bared. He reached for the string the held her skirt up and soon that was undone so the skirt dropped to join the rest of her clothing on the shower floor. That was quick! Now, like him, Betty was completely naked.
         Once naked, they really started to play. His hands were all over her, using the excuse of rubbing soap over her body, washing her. But as you will remember the original intention of getting into the shower in the first place was not washing.
         She wasn’t shy in touching him either and soon I could see her hand wrapped around his cock as she slowly pumped him. It must have felt good as soon he had stopped playing with her, instead, holding her head as she kneeled down in front of him.
         Betty was using both hands now. Really giving Steve the treatment. It was clear that this time she was going to get him off. It was also clear he was fully for it too.
         She leaned forward until her tongue could touch him. First a few licks over his head and then taking him into her mouth. I could see his cock sliding between her lips, see her hand still pumping at his shaft. It was sexy to watch what my wife was doing to him. Yes, Betty knew how to give a great blow-job, knew what it took to get a man off.
         I was wondering how it was going to end. Was she going to let him cum in her mouth or would she pull back and let him cum over her tits? Either way would be good to see, a great show for all of us but I have a feeling that by then neither Betty or Steve was interested in what the audience wanted to see. It was all about them. Rather it was all about him. Getting him off.
         As they continued, it was becoming obvious that he wasn’t far off now. He was holding her head, eyes closed as she sucked him. Suddenly he gave a gasp, followed by a deep moan. Yes, he was cumming and she was allowing him to cum in her mouth. I could see him humping at her as he delivered to her. I could see she swallowed a couple of times too.
        She pulled away from him and stood up. Grabbing him she pulled her body against him as her mouth went to his. She kissed him right on the lips and it soon became obvious it was a deep kiss and tongue kiss. 
        When she pulled away you could see some white cum running down onto his chin. His cum. It was clear she had kissed him with a mouth full of his own cum. That was sexy. I wondered if Steve was surprised. It didn’t seem like he was. If he was, he took it ok.

        Now they changed. It was him playing with her and her remaining passive, enjoying what he was doing to her. First, he gave her tits a good work over, finishing by sucking each nipple. She was enjoying it, giving gentle moans as he sucked.

       He dropped to his knees so he was level with her pussy. She was standing with her legs parted, leaning forward over him so she rested against the wall with her hands. His hands were giving her pussy the treatment. Rubbing and playing with her, fingers thrusting up into her. Then with his fingers still working her, he brought his mouth to her clitty. 
        From where I was standing, I could see his fingers pulling her open as his tongue went in. He took a bit of time licking her there and then went in for the kill. A few good licks over her clitty and she was gone. She must have been primed and ready to cum that quickly. Usually, Betty has more staying power than that.

       They opened the door and Shanti took a couple of photos for Mooti before I passed them a towel. They were drying each other off. Once dry they came out to where we were.  

        “Let’s do it properly,” she told him. 
        “Ok,” he replied.
        “Let’s go to the bedroom.”
        That was it. They were gone and she didn't even wait to see me getting wet. We didn’t see them until it was late in the morning. It must have been good fucking. She looked totally shagged. LOL.
  
         With all of that, with Betty and Steve, they seemed to have missed out getting me wet. I was left standing there just wearing my white shorts. I looked around to see Jenny looking at me. She saw me looking and I saw the tip of her tongue appear, running along her lips. That was a bit of a come-on.
         “I think Tom needs to get wet now,” Jenny said.
         “Ok,” I agreed. “Are you going to help me, Jenny?”
         “Sure, Tom.”
         “I thought I was going to help you, Tom, since Steve helped Betty,” Sharon said.
         “I’ve never been with Jenny,” I replied.
         Sharon smiled. “Ok Tom,” she said. Then turning toward Jenny, she added, “Be gentle with him,”
         That brought a laugh from everyone.
         “You get naked first, Jenny?” I said.
         “Of course. But I’m not stripping myself. You have to do it.”
         So there, in the middle of our large bathroom, with everyone standing around watching, I began to remove Jenny’s clothes with the full intending of getting her naked. 
        I like Jenny. She is a smaller girl, very pretty too. Always smiling. Bright blue eyes and fine honey-coloured hair the fell to her shoulders. I’d seen her naked a few times, she looks good like that too. Slender waist leading down over her slim hips to a beautiful pair of legs. Those smaller tits with their pointed nipples, a nice crop of honey pussy between her thighs. I know, I usually like a bigger chest but I liked Jenny’s too. I was more than ready to play with her.
        While she stood before me, I soon had her sari off and blouse removed. Next, I had her underskirt off, pulling the tie undone down inside the front and slipping it off her hips. She stood there in just her tiny bra and panties now. Suddenly, I had a different idea.
        “I want you to wear those in the shower,” I told her.
        “Sure,” she replied. “Will you take them off when we are wet.”
        “Of course,” I replied.
        “Good!” she laughed. “Because I’m going to get your shorts off too.”        
        Still, in her bra and panties, she stepped past me to the shower. Still wearing my white shorts, I followed her in, closing the door behind me. I was wondering how she would do this but since she was going to get me wet, I left it to her to decide how she would do it.
        She stuck the showerhead down inside my shorts and then turned the water on. Suddenly, the water burst from the shower soaking the front of my shorts. It looked rather neat how she did that. She pulled the head from my shorts and began to hose me down front and back. Then without waiting for me, she turned the shower on herself. Soaking herself, front and back over her shoulders.
        Of course, as expected, my white shorts became see-through so my cock could be seen through the material. What I didn’t expect was that Jenny’s underwear became fairly see-through as well. We opened the door for the photographs, both the front and back views, taken by Shanti and then she said we were allowed to play.
        I went for Jenny’s bra, soon having it pulled down around her waist. Her lovely little tits were bare for me. I know it's been said I like the big girls, tits you can really get your head between but Jenny’s tits are lovely. Two swelling mounds on her chest, large enough for a man to get his hands around but small enough that they didn’t really need to support of a bra.
        They were crowned with pink nipples at her peaks that stood out again the smooth light tan of the breasts. They were inviting nipples. Nipples that were larger, obviously once used for breastfeeding but now for the enjoyment of the men, she made love with. Yes, I did say inviting nipples, asking to be sucked, asking for the contact and attention of my lips. 
        But my father used to say ‘first things first – if the job needed doing, do it well.’ So that is what I did with Jenny. First, my hands came up to each nipple, taking them, rolling them between thumb and finger. Pulling at them, gently pinching them until I could hear the soft moan she gave. I moved my flat palms against her so the tips of her nipples rubbed and bumped against my fingers as they passed over her. 
        She had her eyes closed now. There was a smile on her face, her lips parting from time to time to give a soft moan. It was sexy to see a woman enjoying her tits being played with as much as that. I felt it was time to take the game to the next level. 
       Bending down to her, I brought my lips to one of her nipples. I took my time, my tongue licking around and over her puckered areola first before moving on to the nipple itself. I heard the moan she gave at the contact. I felt her hands come up to my head, pulling me against herself.
       I worked over the erect nub, feeling its hardness against the soft wet flesh of my tongue. It was sexy for me but must have been even better for her. I had my arms wrapped around her and could feel her body tremble and shudder from the pleasure I was giving her.
       My mouth opened and the nipple slipped in between my lips. I sucked at it gently before opening my mouth to take more. With the whole nipple and some of her breast in my mouth, I sucked again. This time she really did moan. Since she really liked that I continued for a while but I didn’t want to spend too much time because I had other things planned for this sexy girl.
       I moved to the other breast and repeated the process. First licking over the areola and then the nipple before taking it into my mouth to suck. I was enjoying doing it. I love breasts, love playing with them. But judging by the noise Jenny was making, I think she was enjoying it a lot more.
       It was at this time that I stopped to look around. The bathroom was empty. So much for photos of us naked. When we had started playing, I think they had decided to leave us to it. I later found out that other things happened in the lounge too. So, Betty and I weren’t the only ones having a good time.

       I decided it was time to move lower. There were two ways I could have done this. Just drop to my knees and go in straight for her pussy or I could take the long way and trace my tongue down over her body, stopping at her belly button along the way. 

       I chose the long way. Taking my time, my tongue working over her body, my mouth giving little nibbles and licks as I moved lower. I could tell she was enjoying it. I could feel her body trembling under my touch.
       Moving lower I came to her honey pot. With this woman, with her generous crop of light honey-coloured hair, it really was a honey pot. I played in that beautiful little forest for a while, both with my fingers and with my tongue. But there we still a bit more of her to be discovered. Still somewhere I wanted to go.
        I had arrived at the crown of her pussy mound. This woman has a very prominent mound. A round, forest-covered peak before it fell into the cleft between her thighs. There before me was a goal of my journey, the final destination you could say.
        It appeared that she trims herself down underneath so her cunt lips are openly viewed. Parted, moisture covered, revealing the excitement of their owner. Such a delight to discover a woman like this. Perhaps the biggest compliment a woman can make to a man is to show her sexual desire for him.
        I moved in on her there, First, pulling her further open with my fingers before thrusting in with my tongue. My intention was to really get her off like this. It would be a delightful experience to make her cum while eating her pussy but she had other ideas.
        She pulled my head away saying, “Let’s find somewhere more comfortable.” 
        I looked up at her with a mixture of surprise and disappointment.
        “Let’s get dry and find a bed. Then you can show me how good you are.”
        Show her how good I was. That was a challenge.
        “I want to see how good you are too,” I returned.
        “Oh, you will,” she laughed. “When I finish with you, you’ll be sitting there with your eyes glazed over and a funny smile on your face.”
        I couldn’t help laughing at that. 
        “Even half of that and I’ll be more than happy.”
        “Come on!” she said. “Let’s get out of here.”

        We went upstairs for a bedroom and found the door to the main bedroom shut. I heard a giggle from Betty inside, I knew where she and Steve had got to. We went on down to another room. This one also had a double bed.

        Jenny stepped in first and I followed, shutting the door behind her. She climbed onto the bed and lay back against the pillow, displaying her whole naked body to me.
        “Come on. Show me what you were going to do in the bathroom.”
        So, she still wanted that pussy eating, did she? Well, I love pussy eating and think I’m pretty good at it too so I went for it. Climbing onto the bed, I pulled her legs open further before moving up in between them. What a beautiful pussy she had. That lovely forest of honey-coloured, almost ginger hair forming a thick triangle between her thighs. Coming down to a narrow wedge over her pussy mound. Yes, I was now clear she was trimmed at the bottom, trimmed over and down each side of her pussy lips.
        They were a sight to see and that’s a fact! The long slot of her cunt was open for me, swollen lips down each side, the wet pinkness of her inner lips revealed too. I moved in closer and reached for her, my head only just above her, ready to follow my fingers in. 
       Gently I reached in to pull her further open. The inner lips parted to reveal the secrets hidden deeper inside. At the top was her clitty, quite large, one of the largest I’ve seen. Lower down was a tiny knob with its split, almost like a tiny penis where her piss came out. Finally, at the bottom was the hole that all men wanted to visit, I deep dark hole, ready to deliver delightful feelings to any cock that entered. 
          First, I gently blew on the pink open flesh. The breath of air touching parts usually hidden away was a sexy sensation for her. I could see the shudder that went through her body. That was a good start but it was time for more. I started on one side, running my tongue up along her lip. She was wet and with my wet tongue, I easily slipped across the flesh there. I did the same to the other side. Just upward licks, up one side then up the other side. I purposely held back from the more sensitive parts wanting to build her desires even further before I went in for the killing shot.
         I was enjoying this, enjoying this beautiful woman. But by the way she was bucking around and moaning back at me, I was sure that what I was doing must have felt pretty good to her too.
         I pressed in deeper now, licking her, sucking at the soft wetness of her. She was gasping now, moaning and crying out as I continued thrusting in with my tongue. I knew it was time to take her over. Pulling her open higher up I exposed her little pink bud and went in for it. My tongue ran over it and she cried out as a massive shudder went through her tiny body. My lips closed on it and I sucked.
         Oh, did she go off! It was some cum, filling her whole body by the looks. She humped up at my face, her legs coming in to clamp around my face. Her back arched, her shoulders fell back as she let out a cry, I’m sure the whole house must have heard. It was amazing to watch, powerful to experience while in contact with her body. 
         She fell back trembling as her thighs released me. Her breasts were rising and falling as she struggled to regain her breath. Wow! What an orgasm! Did this woman know how to cum?

         I allowed her to rest for a few moments until her eyes opened and she smiled back up at me. 

        “So now I’ve had my fun,” she said, “Time to get Tom off too.”
        “Ok,” I replied, not sure where she was going with this.
        “Lay back on the bed. I want to play cowgirl.”
        I was fine with that. A sexy girl like Jenny on top of me. Riding me until she got me off. I lay back on the bed, lay back waiting for her. She rolled over on top of me, moving down lower so her body was over my legs and she could reach me with her hands. I saw her reach for my cock and felt it too.
        While she was rubbing and playing with me, getting me fully hard I explained how she needed to sit to get us both off. She said she wasn’t worried about herself but I explained the position will work well for us both.
         Now she decided I was ready and moved up until her pussy was over my cock. Taking me with her hand she guided me in. Not in so I’d go deep inside her, I can’t do that with the size of my cock, but into her slot near the top. 
        “Just put me inside. Up near your clitty,” I explained. “Just a small movement and you can get yourself off or hold back.”
        She nodded, following my instructions. Taking me inside between her lips and holding still with her body resting against me. There was no movement needed from her. If she did try and move, I’d probably slip out anyway. I began to move, using the bounce of the bed to provide all that we needed. It was only a few centimetres but against the sensitive head of my cock and the most sensitive parts of her, it was all that was needed.
        I think she was a bit sceptical that this would work but she was willing to give it a go. It only took a few moments to convince her. Suddenly, her eyes opened and she smiled down at me. I think it was at that moment that she realised the true potential of this sexual position for her. It was going well for me. I was really getting close when I think she overdid it by having me too close to her clitty.
        She gave a gasp, her body jerking as she cum again. She fell forward against me has my cock slipped away from her. I’d missed the boat. The horse had bolted. LOL
        She was now resting with her head close to mine. Lifting her head, she looked down at me.
        “Oh, that was good,” she said.
        I just smiled back up at her. I was a bit disappointed that I had missed out but pleased that it had gone well for her.
        “You didn’t cum, did you?”
        “Not really.”
        “Not really? No, it’s not at all.”
        I didn’t reply to that. Didn’t think I needed to.
        “Ok then, let me get you off too.”
        For a moment I wondered how she was intending to do that as I thought we had lost our best shot but then I saw her moving back down my legs until she could bring her hands and head down to my cock.
        I shut my eyes as I felt her hand take me. She only gave a few pumps before I felt her tongue touch me. First, her tongue licking over me, then her lips taking me in. I felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth. I felt her lips close around me and she began to suck.
        It felt awesome. That strong sucking she was giving me was soon getting to me. I felt the cum rising as my orgasm approached. Moments later I went off. My little cock went off, shooting cum into her mouth. She must have felt it, even tasted it, but she kept going, sucking me until I had no more to give her.
       Oh, that had been amazing. I really enjoyed that session with Jenny. I loved playing with her in the shower but when we got upstairs, eating her pussy was even better. I also loved how quickly she figured how to fuck my little cock and really get herself off. Finally, I loved that big orgasm she had finished me with. Taking my load of cum in her mouth and swallowing it all.
        As she looked down smiling at me, a drop of my white cum escaped from her lips and ran down on to her chin. I reached up and took the offending drop with my finger and then brought it back to my own lips. Licking my finger clean as I looked back at her.
        “That is sexy,” she said.

        We didn’t have any clothes to wear so we left the room as we were. Jenny didn’t seem worried about being naked and neither did I. The master bedroom door was still closed so we went on downstairs.

        Mike and Sharon were sitting at the table having a coffee. 
        “The jug is boiled,” she said.
        I went to get two cups when she arrived to help me. I stood back to watch as Sharon poured Jenny and me a cup.
       “What did you guys get up to?” she asked with a laugh.
       “He gave me an orgasm I won’t forget for a while,” Jenny replied.
       “Good as that?”
       “Yes, Tom knew how to get me off.”
       “I know honey. He gave me an amazing time before we went to India, too,” Sharon said.
       I couldn’t believe this. These two women were discussing my sexual ability in front of Mike and me.
       Then Mike added, “I hear Kalki and Sairu had no complaints either.”
       “Those two sure had some fun, didn’t they?”
       “Jenny, we had fun with them too,” I added.
       She turned and smiled at me. “I know that, naughty boy. What did they call you?”
       “Naughty Farmer Tom,” Sharon said.
       We all laughed at that as someone made a noise from the floor in the lounge. I looked around to see who was there and Sharon explained.
        “With you and Betty busy we had to look after ourselves. Just found some bedding and slept on the lounge floor.”
        “I think Peter and Shanti had a hard night,” Mike added.
        “No, a wonderful night,” Shanti said as she arrived behind him from the lounge.
        She leant over to give him a quick kiss, “And your night with Sharon was pretty good too I seem to remember.” 


   

8 comments:

  1. Another story! When did this appear?
    Took us somewhere new. A see-through sari. Then Betty getting it wet in the shower.That's sexy!
    Of course, she needed some naughty boy to help her. It surprised me that it wasn't Tom but reading down further I could see why.
    Second thing was Jenny. It almost looks like she was after Tom from the start. I am surprised she has not been with Tom already. Are you sure she hasn't? Her comments all the way through, I was not surprised she was ready to get naked for him.
    Now I found the sexy scene was ok. Yes, just ok. I found that highlighting Tom's small cock to be a bit off putting a bit negative. I am thinking you should just drop that and treat Tom as a normal guy. I'm not sure any of us would be bothered or for that matter, even notice.
    Just how I see it - Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another fine job Mary although I hear Ronnie had a lot more input this time. The sex scene didn't worry me so much as I thought it fitted the characters well.
      I've always liked Jenny as a character. She tends to be in the background a lot. Sort of more a supporting role but she can come out and surprise us. She likes the more kinky side of sex too. Involved in food fights, mud sex, oily sex on a waterbed and getting fucked in three holes at once. I think getting wet in the shower to take sexy photos might have appealed to her too. There are two-somes, three-somes, five-somes & seven-somes. Quite a record Jenny. LOL

      Nina, love the bikini honey but you would have looked better if you had left it laying on the beach.
      Rajah.

      Delete
    2. Naughty Nina,
      Well that's what it says in the header at the top. Love the bikini. You look great in it.

      Mary & Ronnie.
      Hi, I have not met you but hear you live on the farms there. Into writing too. I thought this story was great. Good way to finish what Ayaka was doing with her two stories. The sexy was different. I'm wondering if that sexual position is actually possible. Has anyone tried it? I suppose you would need to have the correct sized equipment to really know if it works. LOL
      Brett.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for your comments Rajah & Brett. Glad you like my bikini photo and think its sexy.
      Nina.

      Delete
  2. Hi everyone.
    Mary & Ronnie, you did a good job of this one. So those naughty Indian girls turned one back on the New Zealanders. And required photographs too. Oh I bet they did. They said it was for Mootie but we all know who really wanted the photos.
    It was good to see Jenny take a major role in a story again. I like Jenny, in some ways she reminds me of the real Kim.
    Enjoyed the story. So glad you guys are writing again.
    James.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I goggled see-through sari and found quite a lot. So again, a story based on a real idea.
      I loved the fun between Tom and the two girls from India. As James has just said above, "We need photos" was one to the best lines from this story.
      You delivered a sex scene which is different too. One attraction of this blog. We never know where a story will go. Jenny with Tom was interesting but then what you did with his size was also good. They both ended happy which is a must for your stories. Good job Ronnie & Mary.
      Will see you guys this weekend. I need to exercise my right arm with your wine glasses. Tell that guy over at Port Albert to join us if he can pull himself away from his latest distraction. Ha. Ha.
      Simon & Eileen

      Delete
  3. Ronnie & Mary wrote this. Wow! Love it!
    Mary, you have become one of the main writers now. Done some amazing work. This one is among your better ones too.
    Reshma

    ReplyDelete