Sunday 14 July 2019

Story 221 Sexy Things Part Two.


Hello, it is Kalki to continue.
         Next day the phone rang from my friend, Sairu again. She was asking of the parcel; Did we open it? Did we try them on? And I was telling of it. It seems, they received exactly the same but only with different colours. It also seems that they were also in a rush to try them on too. She also confirmed they had been asked for photographs of the wearing too.
        “Did you take photos yet?” I asked.
        “No, not yet. We have a better idea.”
        I did not know what better idea there could be other than posing photos in those tiny sexy things with my nipples and pussy displayed and then sending them to Betty and bad farmer Tom.
        “We want you both to join us and we will do our photographing together.”
        I was surprised at first but quickly realised the fun of this. I was quickly to agree and without even asking my husband first, I arranged to visit their house that very evening for dinner and photo sessions. Yes, I know. We had already taken our photos, but I didn’t tell her that, instead being content to go with her plan. We would also have more photos to enjoy.
        I would help with some cooking too. As I was busy in the kitchen with my food preparations I was thinking where this evening might go. Since tomorrow was a day of not working, I considered it possible the evening might become very late and even, we might stay there. I rushed off to prepare two small bags with overnight items for my husband and for myself.
        I even considered it might be us swapping our husbands again if the evening became sexier which with our sexy undies, I expected that it might. I like Payam and if it came to love-games with him again, this girl would be very happy. 
        I knew I would be wearing very sexy things and I knew for the last one, my pussy would be seen. I decided to cut it. Not wanting to shave completely I trimmed back the hair so while still being there, my pussy was very short. Now my pussy lips were openly displayed even when I was standing. I also thought how tiny the panties were so carefully I shaved the edges to the shape of where I thought my panties would end. I tried on the tiny G-string and found I had to take even more. I was left with a tiny triangle of shortly cut hair. I liked the look of this, better than if I had completely shaved.

        Hamza, my husband came home and discovered me busy in the kitchen. He could smell the meat and was surprised. We do not usually take meat unless it was something special like an event or we had visitors arriving. 
        The last month we had Peter and Jenny living with us and so we had taken meat almost every night. It had been good and others had helped with the expenses but I, myself, was refreshed to return to non-meat cooking too. I was also concerned that some of my sari blouses had become tighter than they were designed for, too. So, both Hamza and I were happy to return to our more normal food.
        Now, here my husband had entered our house and caught me cooking meat. A goat dish with a spicy flavour. Yes, I also know he likes this as one of his favourites but he was surprised to find me cooking of it.
        “What is this, Kalki,” he asked as he plucked a piece of meat from the dish. 
        I tried to slap at his hand but he was too quickly and I missed him. The piece of meat was into his mouth and gone before he could notice how hot it was. Hot in temperature. I laughed as he rushed for some water to soothe his mouth.
        “That will teach for stealing meat,” I laughed.
        The soothing water helped and he could talk normal again.
        “Kalki, you are so cruel. You have no feelings for my suffering.”
        “Not when you are taking……”
        I didn’t get to finish what I was saying as he grabbed me, turning me so my body faced him. His arms were around me, his body against mine as he pressed back against the kitchen bench. He held me like this as our lips met with what became a deep kiss. The surprise of this took my words from me. Took my breath away. I felt my body respond to him with me becoming aroused to him. It could have easily become full sex but I had my mind that we had to hurry.
        I broke from him. “Not now Hamza. We have to hurry.”
        But he was not ready to release me. Still holding me loosely.
        “Hurry? Why?”
        “We are going to Sairu’s house. To take photos together with them.” 
        “Did Sairu get sexy things like you?”
         I confirmed that she did and he continued, “Oh, I’ve got to see that.”
         “You want to see her in tiny things almost showing all body?”
         “Yes, Kalki. You know I do.”
         “She might take off for you. Then you will do love-games to her.”
         “I hope that one too.”
         “I have packed a bag for you as I think we might be staying the night.”
         “Did they ask us to stay?”
         “Not exactly but I think we will.”
         He pulled me to him again with my body to his. We kissed and then he tried to remove of my clothing but I would not allow. I told him there was no time for that. Go take his shower and be ready as we must be leaving soon. While he was away, I finished with the food and packed ready to take. I had already showered before so I was ready when he returned.
         
         We arrived at Sairu’s house and they were waiting for us. I could smell the cooking from the kitchen and see their dining table was set for four people. Of course, Payam opened the door before we could even knock. He had been watching for us to arrive. He greeted my husband with a hand-shake and brief man-hug and then he turned to me.   
        “Kalki,” he said. “It’s good to have you two come.”
        “Thank you, Payam,” I managed to reply as he grabbed me.
        For the second time that evening I found my self in a deep passionate hug. His arms were around me as he strongly pulled me against him. I felt my breasts go against him and a thigh pressing between my thighs pressing in against my pussy mound. It was deep and intense and even extended to kissing. The fully involved kissing when the lips are parted and even the tongues meeting. 
        Somewhere deep in the back of my brain, the thought came, what are the other two thinking watching us but then with what this man was doing with me, this thought slipped away from me again with the sexual attraction building between us. Yes, I can report of no resistance from me. I was fully involved and responding back to him.
        We finally broke apart, I stepped back from him breathing deeply. That greeting had been breath-taking for this girl. I noticed he had not moved away but was standing there smiling at me.
        I smiled back and managed saying, “Wow!”
        “So pleased you are here Kalki,” he said. “Are you staying for the night.”
        “Yes,” nodded. “We are intending that.”
        “I am looking forward to love-games with you.”
        Oh, this man was thinking the same as me. He was wanting me in his bed tonight. I was willing to be into his bed, also.
        “I want to be with you,” I confirmed to him.
        With that, he reached for me again but I escaped him. Slipping from his fingers and turning towards the cooking room.
        It was then that I discovered we were alone. My husband and Sairu were gone. We found them in the kitchen both busy with final food preparations. Hamza had the food we had brought unpacked and ready to take to the dining table. Sairu was pouring drinks for the three of us. She looked up and smiled as we walked into the room.
        “Love making over, is it?” she asked.
        “Not love-making,” I replied.
        “Looked like it to us.” My husband added as he returned from the dining table. “You almost making-love games in the hall.”
        “Hey, Hamza. It wasn’t me! Payam was……”
        “No Kalki. I saw you grabbing that poor man and making love to him.”
        “What? That poor man? He…..”
        “Yes, how you attacked him.” 
        “But Hamza, it was not……”
        “Yes,” Sairu added. “Looked like love-making to me too.”
        They were both blaming to me. Like I was the one grabbing for him. And the man behind was no help either. Not even saying for my defence.
        Suddenly I thought, ‘Ok then, if they want to play games, I can too.’
        “Yes, it was love-making. Pressing my breasts to him.... My thigh to his cock.... Feeling his hard cock against my thigh.... Telling of the love-games we are playing later. Sexy fun together.... Hard passionate sex together.”
        That shocked the three of them. Ha! Ha! I am usually shy and mild. They would not be expecting I would be as direct to saying I would be fucking to Payam tonight. Well, why not? They started it and we all knew that would be what was going to happen later. I just confirmed it.
        “Well,” Sairu said. “Looks like those two are arranged. Hamza, I get to you tonight.”
        “Looks like it,” Hamza said as he stepped forward and gave her a quick hug before we continued setting things for dinner.       
         Dinner was good. Sairu and I combined for a very nice meal and when we finished, much was left over too. I was happy the evening was going so well but also knew the best was yet to come. Quickly all four of us worked to clean up to be ready for the photo session. It is interesting to see how our husbands had become involved too. I asked him about it later and he said, ‘If us men help then you ladies can be ready for other things later.’ We don’t need to say what those other things he is meaning. But it was a very Western idea which showed how much our men had changed too.

         During the dinner, we decided which way this modelling photography would go. We decided on being partners, male and female, so one couple would show to the other couple. But then Sairu insisted that my partner would be her husband Payam and she would get my husband Hamza. Of course, I quickly saw the possibilities of this and was very ok with it. 

         So, while Hamza and Sairu went off to change to their first sexy undies, Payam and I sat in the hall and waited for them. He had moved to sit on the couch beside me. Being closer to me than was needed to be.
        “This is very sexy,” I told him.
        “Will be even better when we get you into your sexy things.”
        “You want my sexy undies?”
        “Yes, Kalki. The sexy see-through ones.”
        This man was turning me on with talking like this.
        “I have very sexy ones where the nipples and pussy are exposing.”
        “Yes, Sairu has those too. I can’t be waiting to see you wearing.”
        “What about without my undies?” I asked him cheekily.
        “Yes, I will get you naked, too.”

        That conversation didn’t go further because Hamza and Sairu had returned. They looked so sexy with Sairu wearing a body suit similar to the one I had, except her one was in yellow which I knew was a favourite colour for her. My husband had elected to wear his orange which was sort of similar to her yellow. 

        They stood beside each other to pose for us. First, we got the front view of both and then they turned to show the back view. Finally, they returned before us and I noticed he put his arm around her and she did the same for him. Now they were standing close, their hips touching as they posed for us. When I was looking to Sairu, I could see how small her G-string pantie was and it was clearly her pussy had been trimmed to fit.
         Payam, who was sitting beside me commented on how good his wife appeared wearing that so I felt to comment at my husband too.
        “I like those pants,” I said. “Looks good on you Hamza.”
        He already knew this but I said again as much for Payam & Sairu as for him.
        “I like them too,” Sairu said. “Really shows what a man has got.”
        With that, she actually reached down and grasped the budge in his pants with her hand. That was sexy, her feeling him like that. It was becoming clear that my friend Sairu was looking for a cock that evening too. My husband’s cock. Very naughty girl, that one. Well, if she was taking the cock of my husband then I will take the cock of her husband. Yes, I knew we would be staying in their house for the night with the swapping of the husbands going on too.
        So now Payam and I had seen them posing before us and viewing from all angles. I was mildly surprised how our husbands were getting into it too. I later came to know that both men found their new undies to be very sexy wearing. That was good if they found sexy, both us girls thought them sexy too.
        Now Sairu was saying, “Enough showing from us. Time to see you two now.

        I went into a bedroom to get changed and I was surprised that Payam had followed me in. I hesitated to start undressing. I don’t know why but it just felt strange doing. It was then that I noticed two piles of clothes folded on the bed. One was neatly folded the sari, Sairu had been wearing and the other roughly piled together was obviously my husband. So, they had got changed together, in front of each other. That changed things for me too. I knew I would have to go to total nudity before I put my sexy undies on but Payam had seen me naked before, even fucked to me so it was no problem for me stripping in front of him at this time.

       ‘If they can do this,’ I thought. ‘So, can I!’
       I pulled my sari from my shoulder and began unwrapping it. Across to the other side of the bed, I could see Payam had begun undressing too. It must be admitted; I was watching him and I know he was watching to me too.
        I was removing my clothing, taking each item and folding it carefully as I did. Across the other side, he was removing too but his clothes were dumped so untidy on the bed. Men! So untidy with their clothes. Soon I became completely naked in front of him.
        I picked up the tiny G-string and was ready to step into it. I looked to see he was naked, stopped and watching me.
       “You have trimmed too,” he said, referring to my trimmed pussy.
       “Yes,” I confirmed, turning to show him the full frontal view of myself.
       “These are so tiny. They hardly cover anything.”
       “Nice! I like it, Kalki.”
       I smiled thanks to him but he must have thought more.
       He stepped towards me, reaching for me. I stepped back, telling him, “No, Payam. We have to get the photos done first.”
       “Just play a little bit?”
       “No, naughty boy. Get your sexy undies on.”
       I had now pulled up the G-string and was adjusting it over my pussy. It fits well as now covered my trimmed pussy hair but leaving a lot of bare flesh around. I looked and he was still looking to me.
      “Are you going to keep perving me or start to getting dressed?”
      That was cheeky of me but made him smiling.
      “Yes, I better get mine on too,” he laughed.
      “You better or else are you going to be naked.”
      “I will be as good as naked for the last one.”
      “Yes, I will to,” I agreed. “But let’s get these ones shown first.”
      I was telling my friend’s husband off. Even calling him, ‘naughty boy!’ I am even surprising myself how bold I am becoming.
      I watched as he selected a red pair of pants to match me and was stepping into them. Meanwhile, I was now pulling my undies up over and fitting to my breasts and body. While I did that, I watched how he adjusted the red pants over his cock and balls, reaching in to adjust his cock to a comfortable position hanging over his balls. It made him stand out with more bulge too. Dressing to impress, was he? Ha! Ha! I liked it. I was impressed.
       I was just pulling the first stocking over my foot when he came around the bed towards me.
       “Can I help you?” he asked.
       I was Ok for this so I agreed. He took over from me and was unrolling the stocking further and further up my leg, his hand brushed past my knee and up onto my thigh. I suddenly realised how sexy this was with this man’s hands touching the soft flesh high up on the inside of my thighs. 
       The thought also came to me that my thighs were partly open so he could work on my legs. He was looking at me, straight up between my legs, straight up to my pussy only just barely covered by that tiny nearly see-through G-string. Yes, I was sure what he could be seeing and feeling sexy that he was.
       Now he was putting the second stocking on. Rolling it up my leg, past my knee and onto my thigh. I had the thought that he was getting closer and closer to my pussy which was exactly right. He pulled up as far as the stocking would go before adjusting it over my thigh and smoothing it, his fingers partly covering stocking and partly flesh.
       Suddenly, his hand moved, straight up between my legs, straight to my pussy. His whole hand gripped my pussy tightly giving my whole mound a squeeze.
       “Hey!” I protested. “That’s my pussy!”
       I pushed his hand away as my thighs clamped together.
       “Of course, it is,” he replied. “How did you know it’s a pussy?”
       “What?” I asked, a bit confused at that question.
       “How did you know you had a pussy?”
       What did he mean?
       “I’ve always had a……”
       Then he began laughing. He was teasing me with those silly questions. It was so silly. Of course, I know I have a pussy. I am a woman. I reached out and slapped him hard on his shoulder. It probably hurt me more than him because this only made him laugh more. Men! They are so teasing to us women.
       I stood in front of him while he attached the suspenders. I was also knowing the kneeling directly before me like that he was looking straight at my pussy again. I was also expecting he might make another attempt at feeling me and this time I might not stop him too. 
       But he didn’t. He confined himself to what he was supposed to be doing connecting the suspenders which hung from my costume on to the tops of my stockings. And then, standing up we viewed ourselves in the mirror before he was leading me from the bedroom back into the hall.

       We returned to my husband and Sairu and found them together on the couch. She had turned towards him, a leg each side of his so she was facing him, her body against him as they were kissing.

        “Hey! What are you doing to my husband?” I told to her.
        They broke apart in surprise and looked to me.
        “You two took so long. We were……” Sairu replied.
        “Were just love-making. Please put my husband down. It is not the time for that yet.”
        They broke apart laughing as she moved back to the seat beside him. Now I could see the full front of him. I could also see what she had done to him. He had an erection now and the head of his cock was sticking above his pants.
        “Now look what you have done to him. How can we photograph him like that?”
        They all laughed at like me blaming to her for what he was like.
        Payam and I began our showing them our sexy clothing. Showing the front view and the back view. He put his arm around me and we were showing together. Hamza had now taken the camera and was photographing of us. Both separately and together. In some photos, Payam’s were seen touching the more naughty things of me but I wasn’t too worried to stop him.
        Now it was time for the photos of them. I noticed that my husband’s cock was behaving his self and disappearing back into the pants. We took photos of them first and then we swapped so married couples could be seen together. I think these will be sexy photos for Tom and Betty but also for ourselves too. I was happy we decided to do them together.

       Sairu left with my husband Hamza, to change to their next sexy things. They took longer than could be expected just to change clothings and I began to wonder what other things were going on. I mentioned it to Payam and he laughed, agreeing with me.

       Finally, they returned and were showing us how they looked in the second type of undies. They looked sexy with her in a pink bra and panties and him in red. I like the way the men were trying to colour match with us. 
       Then it was time for Payam and I change our clothings too. Quickly, I stripped off my clothing until I was completely naked again. Being like that I reached into my bag to pull out the next things I would be wearing, a bra and panties with other stockings, arranging them on the bed before I could put them on.       
       I looked to him and he was also naked but watching me again. When he offered to put my undies on me, help me get dressed in them, I was ok with that. Wearing such tiny things was really not a problem to put on myself but again I agreed to let him help me. I must be admitting that it would be a tiny bit sexy, I was enjoying him touching over my body like that.
       I was mildly surprised when he selected the bra first. I would have thought to cover the pussy part first. He stepped to me, reach to wrap the bra around my back. At that point, I noticed my nipples almost touched his chest. If I had been any bigger, I expect they would have. Now his hands were between my breasts as he pulled the two halves together and attached the clip to hold them. I would have thought that would have been enough but he was adjusting me so my breasts fitted into the cups. He even asked me if that felt comfortable too. I must add that this process involved more touching all over my breasts than was required to perform the task. This man was having problems with his hands. Well, not really a problem, as I informed above, something I had no problems with either.
       Now I expected next would be the G-string panties but again he surprised me. Reaching, he took a stocking from the bed and kneeled down in front of me he rolled it up and brought it to my foot. I lifted my leg so he could slip it over my foot and begin rolling it out up my leg until like the other stockings stopped at mid-thigh.
       I was very aware of my pussy directly before his eyes. Where last time I had been covered by my panties, even if they were tiny, in this time I was bare and he was viewing me from very close. As you will remember me telling, I have trimmed for this occasion so all my pussy secrets were clearly for his viewing and I am knowing he was looking too. I could have covered myself with a hand but that was so sexy for me with him viewing like that of me, I remained with my pussy displayed.
        Suddenly, his hand went for my pussy, just a quick rub, a finger stroking down the bare lips. It was brief and then he was gone.
        Now, he was working on the other stocking rolling it out further and further up my leg. It even felt sexy for me with him touching to the inner flesh of my thighs. I am soft and sensitive there and only a short distance above is my pussy.
       Again, there came that quick rub over me. Just for a few moments touching my pussy.
       The final item was the G-string panties. Yes, he was going to fit that to me too. You just know this had to be sexy and what would his fingers will be touching too? I stepped into each side and he began to pull them up. This time right up, past my knees, past the stocking tops on my thighs, right up to my pussy. From the sides, he pulled right up until it fitted to my body shape there, the curve of my pussy mound. I still felt a bit uncomfortable as with tiny G-strings you have to get them sitting right. I reached down to adjust them and he pushed my hand away.
        “I’ll do that,” he said. “Where is it uncomfortable?”
        “Down the split behind,” I replied. “I think it is twisted.”
        He pushed me to turn so now my bum faced to his and I felt his fingers run down inside the split to flatten out the string there. Down inside the split, touching my bum hole, then lower until he touched my pussy hole. I expect he felt how horny this was making me. Then he pulled me to turn back and was touching the tiny triangle in front. He was actually putting his fingers under the edges to pull to fit it neatly over my trimmed hair. That was so sexy a man touching me like that. I think if he had taken me to the bed, I would have been ready for him at that point. His hand moved down the centre in the front as if he was smoothing it but I felt his finger trace down the lips there too. The touch there sent a sexy shiver through my body. He noticed it and laughed, saying how sexy I was.
        I suddenly realised he was still naked. 
        “Hurry up and get yours on,” I told. “They are waiting for us.”
        “No, you do it,” he told to me.
        Ok, then, I did. I held and he stepped into them. I pulled them up his legs and gently arranged it over his cock. I even reached down inside to adjust him to a comfortable position which was very sexy to handle his cock like that.
        
       Actually, we discovered they were not waiting for us. They had been very busy with their own fun. Sairu’s bra was pulled down to around her waist and my husband’s mouth was firmly attached to one of her nipples. So, they were becoming as horny as we were, I am thinking.  
       They broke apart as we entered the room looking a tiny bit guilty. I don’t know why. We all knew we would be swapping once the photos were done so why not warm up now? We posed for them and then we did the photos. It was a bit rushed that time as I think we were all in a hurry to get to the really sexy ones. 
       
        When we finished, they were getting ready to go for their last change. 
        “Let’s all change together,” Payam said. “It will be faster that way.”
        “Faster for what?” Sairu asked him.
        “Faster for the love-games we all want.”
        “What makes you think we all want that?” Sairu asked.
        He smiled back at her. “Honey, I know Hamza wants you as much as I want Kalki. And I think you girls are just as horny.”
        He was right there. I was getting horny for him and I am sure my friend Sairu wanted my husband too. We followed them into the bedroom to change together. All four of us stripping off and then dressing into our sexist things. They had started before us and so finished first and left for the lounge (hall). We were just about to follow them when something interesting happened.
       He said, “I won’t be needing this now.”
       I looked in time to see him reach down to his pants and pull the patch over his cock off and dropped it on the bed. He pulled his cock clear, arranging it to be seen through the hole left in front. He looked up to see me watching him.
       “Well, if your pussy is going to be bare, my cock might as well too.”
       “Will be more comfortable when you get hard,” I giggled.
       “Yes,” he agreed
       My hand reached for him, feeling his cock. To my surprise, he began to harden under my fingers. I thought ok then, this will be more fun for the others so I began working on him. It didn’t take much to get him fully hard.
       “Now let’s go and show them what you have done to me,” he laughed.
       “Ok,” I agreed with a giggle. “Let’s go.”

       I think Sairu and Hamza had been expecting Payam to appear covered as my husband had been as the plan was to photograph first and then I would pull it off to uncover him. But now he appeared, open and exposed with the full erection too. Quickly she reached for Hamza pulling his off too to expose his cock. I think the sight of us like this and some hand work from her, soon had him hard too.

       This is how we took the last photos for Tom and Betty with our pussies and cocks showing. With both man hard it became sexy photographs and sexy doing then too. Things didn’t take long to get out of hand or should I say into the hand. Their cocks into our hands and our pussies being touched and pulled open by them. Yes, there were more than a few of those last photos where my pussy was pulled enough open to show the pink inside.
       Soon, Hamza and Sairu were at it again, in a very steamy and touching embrace. She was holding his cock and he had his hand on her pussy. Looked like some fingers inside her too. I watched for a few minutes when Payam pulled at my arm.
       “Come on Kalki,” he said. “Let’s leave these two and go for the spare bedroom.”

       I left with him, leaving the other two lovers for their fun. We took the spare bedroom, even though all our clothes were left in the other room. Not that it mattered. Neither of us expected to be needing clothes that night. We should have thought about the morning but neither of us did.

       I was standing beside the bed and began to remove my tiny bra when he reached to stop my hands.
      “Don’t do that, Kalki. Leave them on.”
      I looked at him, mildly surprised. We were going to do love-games. Surely, he wanted me naked. But no, he had different ideas.
      “I want you to stay like that. I want to fuck you wearing that.”
      This was interesting. With my nipples and pussy bare, I quickly realised we could do it like that with our sexy undies on. This was sexy so was willing to try. If he was excited by me wearing and more turned-on for me, that could only be better for both of us. I also realised it was the way Hamza and I should have tried the night before so I was happy to do it now.
       “Will you keep your one too?”
       “Yes, of course, Kalki. Both of us wearing.”
       So, both remaining in our sexy things, we elected to do the sex in that way. Now, this was sexy. Really sexy!

       I stepped to the bed and climbed on to be ready for him.
       “Lay back on the bed Kalki. I want to enjoy the look of you.”
       So, he wanted the showing, did he? I lay back with my head on the pillows. My body, barely covered by the tiny bra and pantie was revealed for him. While he watched, I performed a little show for him, similar to what I had done for my husband the evening before. First, my fingers reached for my nipples, playing with them, rubbing over them, even pinching them so they hurt. It felt sexy to be doing but also in that he was watching me.
       Soon it was enough of that and my hands moved to my pussy. I allowed my legs to open wider so he could get the full view of everything between them. The tiny panties where they were part cut away over my pussy hole. My fingers found the bare flesh there where they left my cunt lips open and on show. From this angle of me laying on the bed, I was really on show too.
       I reached down for myself, my fingers finding my lips and running down along them. On the upward movement, I pressed in a bit and discovered how wet and open I was. After performing this a few times, I allowed my fingers to press into me. Two going in deeply until they could go no further. I was pulling out and then pressed in again. Thrusting into me, giving him a finger fucking show. It felt sexy and I was getting horny from it too.
        Suddenly, I had this very wicked idea. I removed my two fingers from my wet pussy and brought them to my mouth. Two fingers coated with my cum juice, going to my mouth and being licked clean from my tongue. All the time my eyes watching him, watching me.
        I moved to something further for him. With both hands I pulled at my lips, pulling them apart, pulling open to show inside. It was sexy showing him and I know men like to see. I was sure he could see everything, even the wet pink of my inner lips and the little part where my piss came from.
        Then my finger moved higher to where my clitty was exposed. A light touch and a shock burst through my body. It made my whole-body jerk at the thrill of it. That was close. I almost cum that time. Ha! Ha!
         All this time, I was watching him, my eyes never leaving him. I could see him watching me, giving of his full attention. Lower down I could see the pants he was wearing, cut away where the cock was who now stood out hard and erect. As I continued my show, I watched how his hand moved to his cock, fingers wrapping around his shaft and he began giving gentle pumps of his cock while he watched me performing on the bed.
         I was getting further and further excited by this and as I said the touching and stoking the outside had become my fingers thrusting into myself again. I could feel my excitement and desires growing now. The burst of excitement when I touched my clitty. I think if I had continued it would have quickly ended in the orgasm for me. Maybe even for both of us. But it didn’t go that way.
         He could not take more than that. He came to me on the bed. Crawled up between my open thighs.  I knew the lips of my cunt were showing to him and when he came closer, I knew what he was going to do. His head came down to me, his fingers came to me too.
         While his fingers reached into the hole of my panties to pull me open, his tongue came into me. He was licking to me, tongue pressing in between my lips. I was very juicy by that time and he was licking up my juice and sucking at my swollen pussy lips before doing the licking again.
         With my cunt lips pulled back the Tongue of Payam was going deeply into the Pussy of Kalki. This was very sexy for me and I was becoming more and more turned on and excited. I think this is where my desires for him overcame me. That tongue into my pussy was doing amazing things with my body. It felt so sexy for me. 
         Suddenly, he moved higher as his fingers pulled back the hood over my clitty. He went in for her. First a lick over her then his lips grasped her to suck. That was mind-blowing. The burst of excitement, the explosion of orgasm overcame me. My back arched and I think I cried out as it hit me. Surge after surge came as he continued sucking me until finally, he allowed me to relax and fall from my climax.
         I reached for him, pulling at him to move up higher to me.

        Now, we had come to the best part. Now, it was time for him to fuck with me. He moved higher up the bed until his body was over me, on top of me. I felt him press against me, I was ready for him. Ready for my lips open and he entered me. I was wet and ready for cock so I offered no resistance. But I wasn’t expecting how he began with me.

         He was fully on top of me when I felt his cock meet my pussy who both knew what to do for each other. His cock pressed my pussy and she opened for him. My juicy was so much it allowed him to smoothly slip into me. I took only a few experimental thrusts and he was fully involved with me.
         This sex was driven by needs and desires and so from the start, it was aggressive and fast. We were fucking, his driving cock downwards into me when my pussy was driven up by my hips to meet him. We continued with the bodies of each working for the pleasure of the other. Each building with the intensity of orgasm moving closer. 
         It was so strange to be wearing the sexy things during the love-games. I am usually to be naked. But while it was clothing, it didn’t seem to get in the way even though I aware that I was wearing it. But I must add, sexy to be wearing too.
         By this time, it was the time when we were reaching for the climax. You know of this time when you become knowing there will be an orgasm but it has not arrived as yet. 
         I continued working my body with myself thrusting up to meet each drive he made into me. I could feel him inside me, feel the strong shaft driving inside me, then pulling back to drive in again. I could feel how this was pulling at the flesh of my pussy lips which was pulling at the top area where my clitty lives. She was hard and excited. I knew I was very close again.
         I think the man on top knew too because somehow he managed to increase. Give me even more than before. This could last only a few moments but it was enough. My cum began in my clitty and burst into my body. It was intense and strong with the pleasure waves bursting through my body until nothing was my mind than the pleasure within me. 
        I was taken of my breath as I lay still. I was becoming aware of the man above me and realised he had not been there yet. It was clear he was close, working hard for his finish too. With the last few thrusts he came, a few more out of rhythm thrust and he lay still. He was still hard inside me so I used my pelvis to thrust up to him, making a rubbing sensation of his cock to give more to his orgasm. I felt the jerking as he delivered to me and knew he was filling me with cum.
        He rolled from me and lay beside me. I have breathing heavy and I think him too. I was wet from the sweat of our exercise too. I looked over to him and he was looking at me.
        He smiled, reaching to squeeze my hand.
        “Kalki, that was good,” he said.
        “Yes,” I managed to say during the gasps of air. “You were good too.”

        Soon I allowed him to remove my bra and panties and then I removed from him too. We were almost ready to do again as after a while I could see him hardened. 

        “How do you want to do it, Kalki?”
        He was asking me? I was a bit surprised.
       “I like the girl to the top. How do they say – cowboy?”
       “You’re a girl Kalki. It’s a cowgirl.”
       I giggled at that and watched as he lay back on the bed.
       “After this, can we do the behind, doggy style?
       I was ok for that. Especially after he had allowed me my favourite way.
       I wanted him as hard as possible so I reached to take him with my hand. While I held him, I was looking down observing him. Payam has a nice-looking cock. I think a handsome cock. Now, I was satisfied with him I moved forward so my pussy was over him. Taking him with both hands I held him straight so I could lower myself on to him.
        I felt him touch me, the tip of his cock touching my wet and open lips. The point of his cock head pushed into me as I pressed down and I could feel how my lips opened further to allow him. I was looking down at myself, watching as the head disappeared into me. It is the sexy moment for many women including me. The moment of contacting when the man’s cock begins to enter her pussy.
        I pressed further using my body weight to push. I felt him going deeper with that moment of filling where you think you can’t take because he is too big. But my pussy knows. She knows how to stretch and open to taking him. She knows she can because only a short time before he had been there before.
       But this position was different because in this way the girl can take everything of him right down to his balls. I pressed a bit more, now taking some of his shaft. It was very filling and I had to stop for a minute, lifting off before trying again. This time my slippery juice on his cock allowed him to go deeper and then deeper again until after a few tries I had taken everything of him.
       This is also a special moment for most women when they know they have taken all the cock into their bodies. He was in deep too; I could feel him. Now was the time of choice for me. I could decide on the traditional cow-girl style where I sit up straight and use my knees as a hinge to raise and lower me on him. Or I could lean forward so I rested on my hands each side of him so the thrusting motion is performed by my hips thrusting back and pulling forward.
        I elected for the cow-girl position to start us before going to the other way once we were warm for each other. I began slowly, as I enjoyed the feeling of him pushing in and pulling out as a raised and lowered my whole body. Feeling the sensation of him slipping in and out of me. This was good and was soon getting me excited for him. I looked down to see him looking up at me, watching to my face. My hands went to my breasts, patting them as I invited him to play. He had no hesitation in reaching for me.
        With this man feeling and playing to my breasts while I continued fucking to him, this girl was becoming very turned on. It was at that very early moment that I became sure a cum was heading to me. Suddenly, a surge of excitement raced through my body, making a gasp with the thrilling of it. That was the warning it was time to get serious. Time to move to the other position.
        I leaned forward, resting on my hands so my breasts came down closer to his chest and began thrusting back and pulling forward with my hips. This movement was better for a woman because the action was now going on much closer to her clitty. It was good for the man too because it gave him a lot of strong contacts too. It was also good in that the woman could control the speed and intense so the sex. She could read how her partner was by seeing his face and match his building with her own body.
        We were into the final moments now. This girl was very close. The feeling from my clitty was building for me. Soon she was going to explore and flood my body with the power of orgasm again. Three in one night! I knew of this and I was expecting her too.
        Payam now had his eyes closed. He was breathing heavy. His hands had fallen away from my breasts to hold me by my hips. I think the man enjoys the feeling of a woman working her body for him. Who was going to be first? Who was going to cum first?
        I was almost there when suddenly he went over. I know of this by way he cried out and gave a huge hump upwards at me. It was actually that last one that sent me over too. That hump brought his cock into direct contact with my clitty for just a moment but it was enough. She felt it and burst with excitement. Suddenly, my body was flooded with orgasm. It was so strong I could not hold myself, falling down so my body crashed onto him.
        It was in this way that we finished. My body laying to top of him taking my entire weight. I felt the last jerks of his cock before I rolled from him, his cock slipping from me as I moved. We lay there together, breathless again in the after glowing of the sex.

       Our plan was to be for him to finish with the doggy-style but I think we were done for that evening. I rolled towards him as he put his arm around me. My body, my breasts pressed against him, my thigh stretched over his thigh as my head rested on his shoulder. It was in this way that sleep overcame us both.

       During the night we must have moved because now I found myself with my back to his body with his arm over me. As I became awake, I became aware that his cock was against my bum and he was hard again.
       “Good morning,” I told him, reaching to hold his hand.
       “Good morning,” he returned my greeting.
       “You are awake long?”
       “Yes, a while.”
       “Really?”
       “Yes, I was feeling your body against me as you breathed.”
       That sounded funny saying but I think it might have made him the horny man again.
       “Do you want to do it again?” I asked. “We can do the doggy way.”
       I was ready to do the doggy style for him. I would roll over and get up on my hands and knees. I fully expect him to enter me by kneeling behind but suddenly he had an even better idea. 
       “No,” he replied. “Do it this way.”
       He got me to stay laying on my side with my legs bent forward at my hips. Form this position he could lay behind me with my pussy open to allow his cock. 
        I felt him against my back. I felt a hand guide his cock to my waiting cunt. He pressed against me a slipped in. I know from this position my thigh pressed my pussy more tightly that makes it better for the man. It was in this way that he began to fuck me.
        I do not have too much to report on this sex because as usual, this position is not as exciting for me. All I can say that with reaching over to touch of my breasts and an effort to excite me by stroking of my pussy, he confined himself to getting to his cum. When it came quickly, it seemed like another good one for him.
        I felt him cum and the jerking of the cock filling more cum to me. Then we lay still and gently talked until he softened and fell away from my pussy. That was the end of our night together, Payam my friend’s husband and I together doing the love-games while my husband within the other room with his wife Sairu.

        We came to the kitchen to find they were not there yet and I was thinking we were being late too. We had the coffee for each other and were sitting talking. Of course, this girl still had to be naked, we both had to be naked because all our clothes were left in the other bedroom. 

        Finally, they came and while Sairu was cooking some breakfast which must almost be called lunch, Payam and I went to find our clothes in the main bedroom. 

        I was beside my husband in the car driving home.

        “Was your night good?” I asked.
        “Oh yes,” came his reply. “She was so horny for sex.”
       “Payam was too,” I informed him.
       “I think we were all turned on.”
       “Yes,” I agreed. “I think that one too.”

       But this story is not over yet. We have more who we can tell you.





6 comments:

  1. Oh this one is another good one Ayaka & Geoff.
    We loved the build up and the changing room of sexy undies. But the highlight was Kalki taking Payam cowgirl style. Yes, something new for this blog although I'm sure over half the readers will be able to relate to it.
    Bill & Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best one line in this story is told by Kaiki. She tells Sairu, "Please put my husband down." LOL. That was a good one.
    Sexy sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree Susan. It is a good line.
      This part is better than the first part. The sex scene was a lot better too.
      Allan snr

      Delete
    2. I think you really need to take these two stories together as one. They are so closely related. I wasn't involved in these until right before publishing. Ayaka, I liked the theme how you took something, a comment Betty made and built it into this story.
      I enjoyed how these younger girls were teasing Tom like that. A bit of humour works well. I know that our stories are often linked to earlier events and stories. But that is how we intend it. This is a correspondence between people who we must assume have either present or have read about all the earlier letters & stories.
      Awesome Anne.

      Delete
  3. I have enjoyed these stories. The idea of a gift of sexy undies and you did so well making these stories.
    Taking sexy photos is another theme we like too. We have used this and had the thrill of showing others our results. I think these girls are enjoying the idea of Tom will see the photos.
    Reen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two couples getting together like this has taken things up a notch. When they swapped so partners for getting changed, we could all see where this was going. There just had to be a partner swap. It looked like all four of them knew it from the start.
      We love the writing style, while this is porn, I didn't feel uncomfortable showing and reading it with my husband Brett. It's sexy and when finally we get to the sex scene, quite explicit. But it all fits together and is believable.
      Rita & Brett.

      Delete