Friday 4 February 2022

Story 273 Part Two Background Notes.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 273 Part Two.


Kia Ora everyone.
       My name is KiwiAnne.

            Most of Part One had been written and the sex scene in the lounge was almost finished too. I at first had decided to leave it there but then through a nice juicy pussy eating session might go down well too. Some notes had been made for this but not much written. When the original Story 273 fell over I knew I was up next and I began writing. By now this story was much bigger than a comfortable read so we decided to cut it in half. That was when I decided to do the final two swapping scenes creating the final layout of this story.
            Shandra was proofreading for me and she felt Chiharu and Kenshin were moving too fast. To go from showing in a bikini to full swapping in one evening we possible but still a big ask. My partner, Allan suggested I put the brakes on them a bit and slow the story down. The trouble was I had already done a lot of good work in those final sex scenes and didn't really want to drop that.
            Trouble in Paradise! I wrote in that suddenly Kenshin failed to perform. It meant that I had to delete part of a good sex session but worth it for the result I got and the possibility of a new storyline. There were a few minor changes required earlier in the story but mostly it was in parts yet to be written.
            Now I have some options for another story. What should I do with Kenshin?
                  1) I could get him to say a flat no and Chiharu and Kenshin would be dropped as characters.
                  2) I could just let Kenshin decide to continue after he thought about what Sayako had told him.
                  3) I could take a middle path where Chiharu become what is known in sex stories as a "Loving Wife" where she continues on regardless of what her husband feels. This could work out as a blow-up in their marriage.
            To be honest, as I write this, I have no idea where this storyline will go. But the possibilities are exciting and might make something quite different for this blog. Who knows! I certainly don't and I'm writing the thing!

            Enjoy my story and next time we'll read what naughty and Allan and his naughty girlfriend have been writing. I have heard it involves an internet scammer he has been chatting to. I have agreed to publish it unedited which might be interesting, to say the least.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Anne and Friends.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 273 Part Two.


No comments:

Post a Comment