Thursday 21 April 2022

Story 278 Background Notes.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 278.


Hello from Rochelle.

            This story opens with the statement; "Don’t confuse me with Kathy, Shanti and Mike’s daughter from New Zealand. I am from Australia, the younger sister of Ian and David." I researched Cathy to find out what I could about her. I even visited our expert on the characters of Letters, Shandra. Shandra has a large folder with notes on every named character from the stories. We looked up her notes of Cathy to see where this younger woman came from.
            Cathy first appears as a teen girl in (Story 168 I Strike Gold at a Gold Mine,) where she and her older brother Ian, meet Katrina and David at the small desert airport when they visit David's hometown in the Australian outback. During that story, Cathy goes nude swimming with them in the river. Cathy next appears in the Letters Stories when she is with her family as they travel to India for her brother's, wedding to Katrina. During these wedding stories, she only gets mentioned a few times.
            As time goes on she gets a boyfriend, Gordon. They want to get into a sexual relationship but they, especially Gordon, are a bit shy about beginning. They ask Jeremy and Joyce to help them which leads to Cathy's biggest story so far when she and Gordon meet Jeremy and Joyce beside the river in that interesting sex session where Cathy allows Jeremy to take her virginity. Of course, Gordon loses his virginity to Joyce at the same time. (Story 246 Will You Take My Virginity, Please?)
            Now Cathy is married and they are expecting their first child. They decide to come on the trip to New Zealand but Gordon in particular is a bit timid about the sex parties that are planned. Living in that small desert town, they had very little chance of any swinging other than when they went to Perth. When Shandra and I noticed this, I wanted to use it in my story so you will notice that during the first sex swapping session, Cathy looked over at her husband a few times to see if he is doing ok.
            Of course, being with that hot young Indian woman Sairu, he was doing fine. Loved being with an Indian woman. I asked Shandra if Gordon had even been with his Indian sister-in-law, Katrina but it has never been written that he has. So this might be his first time with an Indian woman? I don't know.
            So that is my story. A bit non-sexual at first but I hope the second half makes up for that.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Rochelle.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 278.


No comments:

Post a Comment