Sunday 15 May 2022

Story 280 Background Notes.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 280.


Hello from Mary.
            I believe this story is significant to this part of the Letters Series.
            I didn't intend this to be a sexy story but parts of that developed along the way. With Riya, it would be hard to cut out the sexual side of what she was doing the first few days in New Zealand. My original intention was to create a story where readers could fit in with the surrounding stories and get a feeling of what was happening during these first few days.
            I have provided links to those stories that I can but since some stories have yet to be finished, links to them will need to be added as they get published.

            I did a lot of research for this story. First, I looked at Riya, herself and carefully read all her major sex scenes. Shandra told me more about her early life and her parents. Jeevan and Mandara are long-term characters of the Letters Series.
            Riya has blossomed into a bold, adventurous and determined young woman. She has always been a bit of a rebel. When her parents released her to have sex with any man from their sex group, they didn't realise that this would appeal to Riya's wild side and open up a passion for sex. Not just any sex, although she was always ready for that, Riya had a preference for big strong men who could and would give her the type of rough, aggressive sex that she liked.
            You can see an example of this towards the end of this story when she takes on five men in a row and loved it. Perhaps a bit sore in her pussy but she still enjoyed it.
            I think many men are attracted to someone like Riya. Her wild adventurous nature seems to present men with a challenge that they strive to overcome. I'm looking forward to how other writers are going to develop her in the future.

            I enjoyed writing this story and followed it closely through all the various stages of preparation, right up until it has been published.
            I hope that those of you who take the time to read this story, will enjoy it and learn more about this up and coming star, a rising star you could call her, of the Letters Series.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Mary.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 280.


6 comments:

  1. Good story Mary. I enjoyed the way you did this. And it did turn out a bit sexy too.
    Riya is becoming a wild girl. A real party girl.

    Your photo looks good too, Mary. I'm surprised but pleased that you dared to show it here.
    Thanks.
    Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How does it feel, Mary? I thought it was so hot that they allowed me to have a background photo.
      Rita.

      Delete
    2. Sexy photo of a sexy lady.
      Susan

      Delete
    3. You have to thank Asami for selecting the background photos. Where she can, she is trying to match the photo with the author of the story as she has done here. At other times she will select a photo from our library that might be one of the writers or readers.
      Like the photo Mary. Brave of you to show it.
      Anne.

      Delete
    4. Another Woman who has never been featured in a background photo. So I decided to use Mary's photo this time. Not a swimsuit as we usually use but it was good to show her behind the story she wrote.
      I am trying to do that a bit too, March the photo with the writer if it works.
      Asami.

      Delete
  2. I like the effort you put into studying the characters you are writing about. You want to get their personality right and make them sound real. I could see that in Riya.
    Those comments about how teenage girls need to manage their mothers carefully but have their fathers wrapped around their little fingers. How true is that?
    Riya is cheeky, rebellious and very sexy. I'm falling in love with her already.
    John B.

    ReplyDelete